Encounter with a Stranger

Story Info
She gets swept off her feet by a stranger.
1.7k words
3.83
21k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The place: Casino on the strip in Las Vegas, Nevada

Megan was a casino black jack dealer for one of the middle rate casinos in Las Vegas. It was a Saturday, and Megan's Friday which meant that she would have the next two days off as her weekend. This casino was unusually busy for an ordinary Saturday. Every table that Megan went to deal at was completely filled with gambling customers. There was no lul in the action this Saturday. It was as if a large tour bus had stopped in front of the casino and let everyone out and right into the casino doors.

Around mid way thru her shift, some of her co-workers tell her that they are going to stop at the casino next door for a few drinks before heading home and wondered if she would like to join them. Megan couldn't wait for the shift to end so that she could relax and have a couple of drinks with her friends. It was her last table of the shift when she noticed that there was a certain customer that kept changing the table he was at to the one where she was dealing, which she thought was out of the ordinary since the gentleman was not winning very man hands of black jack with her as the dealer. But hey who was she to complain he was tipping her left and right even while he was losing. Finally the end of shift came, and she couldn't wait to go next door.

Before she made her way to the next casino, Megan changed from her work uniform into some of what dealers call "street clothes". Nothing really fancy just a dark rose colored skirt and while v-neck sweater with a pair of black heels and tan panty hose. Once she had changed she caught up with her co-workers in the lobby of the casino. They all walked next door to the next casino and headed for the bar. After ordering the first round of drinks they all sat around a table in the lounge area next to the bar.

Megan sat in one of the chairs with her back facing the bar. They were all having a good time laughing and telling jokes and stories of some of the customers that they had that day. Megan begins to explain about this guy that she had who had moved to every table that she was at, when her friends sitting next to her tells her that there is a man looking directly at her. Trying not to turn around completely and look really obvious she caught a glimpse of who it was that we watching her. But she couldn't really get a good look from where she was sitting. Megan could feel him looking at her.

They order the next round of drinks and Megan ops for something a little stronger than her first, why not it was her Friday and it had been a long day. The waitress arrives with the drinks and as Megan began to hand her what she thought was more than enough money to pay for the drinks since it was her round to buy, but the waitress said that they had already been paid for, but she could not tell them by who. So Megan tipped the waitress and asked her to try and find out who it was that had bought the drinks for them. The waitress goes back to her work and Megan turns to her friend to see if her friend had seen anyone from the group go to the bar and pay for the drinks. But her friend had not seen anyone that was with them go to the bar.

After they had been sitting there for a while having fun, Megan began to feel as if someone had walked up behind her. And by the look on her friends face, her feeling was correct. Before she could turn around to see who it was behind her. She felt something slide down the front of her sweater and as she looked down to see what it was, she heard a voice whisper to her "meet me there in five minutes!" and before she could turn around to see who it was, he was gone, and there she sat with a hotel room key in her hands. Megan turns to her friend for advice, but the only thing that her friend could tell her was that if she didn't want to go she would. Megan asked her friend if this was really happening or if it was just a dream and all her friend could do was nod her head.

Megan picked up the hotel room key and thought about taking it to the front desk to try and find out whose key it was. But then she changed her mind figuring that they wouldn't give her much information anyway. Megan turn towards her friend and told her that she would be right back.

When Megan got to the room, she opened the door with the key, but there was no one there in the room. Thinking that this was some kind of practical joke from one of her coworkers, Megan starts towards the door of the room to leave, when she hears a knock at the door. Now Megan's thinking "oh great now I get caught in some ones room that I have no idea of what there name is."

Megan opens the door and before she could utter a word she was taken a back by a powerfully passionate kiss, which made her weak in the knees, while he handed her a bunch of roses. He slowly inched his way into the room and closed the door behind him. Without realizing it, Megan dropped everything that she had in her hands, the roses, her purse, etc, nor did she hear the door to the room close. All she could concentrate on was the passion with which he was kissing her. Without saying a word they eased into the bedroom and onto the bed.

This mystery man made Megan feel things that she had never felt before. He explored every inch of her body with his hands and then his tongues, and then his lips. When she tried to touch him to make him feel some of what she was feeling, he would take her hands and place them above her head and tell her to just enjoy. He caressed her body like no one else ever had. His touch sent shivers up and down her spine. And his lips felt like a piece of velvet over her breasts. He ran his tongue and his lips over her left breast while his finger tips caressed her right breast. And then switch to caressing her left breast and teasing her right one. Megan couldn't help but to moan ever so slightly. Then he brought his lips and his tongue down over her stomach and over her belly button as he grabbed hold of her hips and his fingers started to massage them. Megan began to try and get to a slight upright position and lean on her elbows to be able to see him as he moved over her body, but it was as if all of her energy had been spent. She allows him the freedom to do as he pleases with her. He gently and passionate took care of any possible need that she may have had. She had so many orgasms that she lost count after a while and then when they started to blend together one right in to the next, it was impossible to know how many she had.

When he looked at her face and saw that she looked totally exhausted, he picked her up and adjusts her on the bed so that her head was on the pillow and brought the covers up and over her. She then felt him climb into bed along side of her and curl his body around hers. Feeling his arms wrapped around her, she slowly drifted off to sleep completely content and totally satisfied.

When Megan woke up, she wondered if she had dreamt everything, instead of experiencing it. But looking around she noticed that she was not in her bedroom and that she had no clothing on under the blanket. Wrapping herself in the blanket, she walked thru the hotel room to see if she could find her mystery man but he was no where in site, she was all alone in the hotel room. She turned to where her clothing lay neatly folded on a chair beside the bed and began to get dressed. She still wasn't sure if it had really happened or not.

Once dressed she went to open the door of the hotel room to leave, and as she did she saw a room service tray just outside the door, with a note for her. The note said "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, and you did taste just as good as I had imagined." but was not signed by anyone. Only a p.s. on the bottom, saying that "I thought that you might be feeling a bit weak and may need some energy so I ordered you some room service." She brought the try inside the room and had a little bit to eat, trying to replay what had happened in her head.

Megan thinks to herself, "So much for telling her friends that she'd be back in a few minutes. and no one is ever going to believe this one." After all she wasn't even sure that she believed it. She made her way of the room and went to the lounge to see if any of her friends had stuck around to make sure that she was ok. But they had all left already. She then made her way out of the casino with a huge smile on her face. She realized that she would never forget this night for the rest of her life; she only wished that she knew who it was that made her feel this way.

THE END!!

Authors note: This is my first submission so please tell me what you think and vote. All comments accepted as well as suggestions. Hope you enjoy reading this.