Encounters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers

I walked around and saw a creature watching the women. He had an erection. I gave him an air hug before he panicked and asked the ranger if she would like to be fucked by a being. She quickly returned to her knees and I invited him to her ass. His cock was small considering his size which was well over two meters and well over two hundred kilos. In fact his cock may have been a bit smaller than mine.

He also did not last long, under two minutes. As soon as he backed away the ranger stood and threw herself into its arms and began to kiss him.

I helped Pam get up and she interrupted their kisses with her own and got dressed. We hugged the air for them but all he could do was nod. The ranger had no intention of letting him go. I hoped he could get his cock back up for her soon.

Pam and I went back to our tent site and collapsed, It had been a long day.

We woke up to the sound of a truck pulling up to the tent. The redhead, her name was Megan, came into the tent, got nude and cuddled up to Pam.

"Could he help you again?" Pam asked her.

"Yes, three more times. Me on my back for one and he on his back for two. He lasted long enough for me on the last two. He is the son of the woman you made love to. That was his sister you two fucked. He now kisses well and will not fuck doggie style again. He likes eating pussy. But most importantly he spoke to me. He loves me. I probably love him."

Pam lifted her mouth off her tit and asked, "Would a relationship work?"

"Probably not. I am assigned to that section of the park because I know they are there but most rangers don't know that and follow visitors to that valley under instructions to warn them of problematic bears.

Funny, thats the only part of the park without bears. Any way I followed you and got there as you were hugging for them. I stayed and watched and quickly realized you love them too."

I took my mouth off her other tit and asked, "Has anyone checked to see if inter-breeding is possible?"

"Wow, talk about ugly babies. The answer is that we appear to be too far apart genetically for it to be possible. I would have been a fine experiment now but I can't conceive children anyway. I assume you left cum in your friend."

"Yes, years apart. Did not today though."

"You did in me."

"Thanks to both of you for that."

"You are welcome," they said in unison and Pam traded the tit for her lips.

Megan coaxed Pam's body over hers and they were soon rubbing clits together. I watched in fascination as the women fucked. They had dueling loud cums that were snuffed by kisses. It was a while before Pam slid from her body to over mine.

As soon as she had my cock as deep into her as it could get she tried to fuck me to the Canadian wilderness. As my cock erupted I saw Urg.

"Three orgasm in rapid succession, go girl," the ranger said to Pam and kissed her.

"Is today your last day here?"

"Yes, our last night in a tent. We will be in Vegas the next five days."

"Oh, have fun." Megan stood and presented her pussy for us to kiss and after we did she began to get dressed. Pam stood and went to her purse and pulled out a note pad and wrote our names, home address, cell numbers and Internet address on it. She added, "We love you," and handed it to her.

She borrowed her pen and paper and gave us all her information and added, "And I love both of you."

We kissed her deeply before she left our tent then forced ourselves to begin packing.

We made it to Vegas the following sunset. It was a nice stay that focused on food, shows and fucks. We took I 10 east and after three motel stays we were home.

Apparently Pam had changed on our trip, everyone said so. She had apparently changed more than I had on my first encounter even though she knew ahead of time they existed.

We were asked, "What did you two do, fuck in the woods?"

"Yes," was our answer.

jjcole43
jjcole43
204 Followers