Encounters Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance meeting on the Orient Express.
1k words
4.27
16.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers

Encounter on the Orient Express

The Orient Express sped across southern France toward the Alps. The year was 1951, and I was on my way from Paris to Istanbul. In those days, the only civilised way to make that journey was to travel by the Orient Express.

I hurried along the passageway towards the dining car. I had become completely immersed in my writing and had lost track of time, and now the final sitting for dinner was about to close.

I reached the dining car and sat down just in time, much to the annoyance of the headwaiter. Taking pity on the kitchen staff, I ordered a simple dinner, roast beef and vegetables.

While I waited for my food to be prepared, my mind went back to the novel that I was writing. My hero had got himself into what we English call a 'sticky situation', and I was trying to figure out an ingenious way for him to extricate himself. As I stared into space, I was momentarily distracted by movement at a nearby table. I glanced towards the table and was taken by the sight of a beautiful woman sitting there alone. She was obviously French, and she wore an expensive looking pale green evening dress. Then she looked in my direction and, not wishing to embarrass her, I quickly looked away.

My dinner was delivered and as I ate, I glanced occasionally at the woman in the green dress, but she did not see me look at her. By the time I finished eating we were the only two people left in the dining car. I was enjoying the last of my wine when suddenly she looked straight into my eyes. I raised my glass and said, "To a beautiful lady."

"Thank you," she said, smiling at me. Then after a few seconds she added, "Would you like to join me? I think that I need some help to finish this champagne."

"Delighted," I replied. I went over and sat down at her table, and she said, " I must confess that I recognised you. You are the famous English writer James Brown, are you not?"

"Well, I don't know about the 'famous' part, but I am James Brown, and I do write novels," I replied, trying to sound modest.

She smiled, and then said, "I am the Contessa Juliette di Lombardi."

"Lombardi?" I questioned. "But surely you are French?"

"Yes, I am French," she replied. "But my husband, Count Lombardi, he is Italian."

Count Lombardi. Yes, I had heard of him. He was very wealthy. And very...... old.

I wondered if there might be an opportunity to share more than champagne and conversation with the beautiful Juliette.

We finished the bottle of champagne, and continued to chat. Then suddenly there was a great roar as the train plunged into the Simplon Tunnel. The noise made conversation a little difficult. Juliette stood up, and said, "Thank you for your company, James. I think that I shall return to my compartment now."

"Would you allow me to escort you there?" I asked.

She looked at me for a moment, and then smiled deeply at me. "Thank you," she said. "That would be very nice."

She took my arm as we walked back to her compartment, which was in the same carriage as mine. When we reached the door, she stopped. "Would you like to come in for a nightcap?" she asked. Of course I said yes.

She opened the door and we went into the compartment. As soon as we were inside, she threw herself into my arms and kissed me passionately. I held her close and returned her kiss. Her body felt wonderful pressed against mine. I reached for the zip in her dress and slid it all the way down. She moved away from me and slid her dress off. Then suddenly she knelt down in front of me, pulled my cock from my trousers, and wrapped her lips around it. The sensation of her lips and tongue on my cock was amazing! No woman had ever done that to me before then. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the experience.

Soon my cock was so hard that I thought it would burst. She stood up and removed the rest of her clothing, and then she lay down on the bed. She was so beautiful! I wanted to make love to her more than I had ever wanted to do it to any other woman. I quickly removed my clothes and moved over to the bed. I kissed her, and then moved my mouth to her lovely breasts. She sighed as I took one nipple between my lips. I turned my attention to her other breast, and then I kissed her tummy, moving slowly down, down until I came to her pussy.

She gasped as I touched my tongue to her pussy, and then put her hands behind my head and pulled me to her, so that my face was buried between her legs. Then suddenly she said, "Oh James, I want you now!" I moved onto the bed and rubbed my cock against her pussy. She thrust her hips up at me and my cock disappeared into her.

We made love, slow, delicious love, to the motion of the train, and when we were both exhausted we fell asleep together.

I awoke a couple of hours later with Juliette still asleep in my arms. I kissed her gently on the cheek. She smiled and sighed softly in her sleep.

I got out of bed and dressed. It would never do for the steward to find us together in the morning. I slipped out into the corridor and returned unseen to my own compartment.

The next morning I was awakened at seven thirty by the steward who brought my breakfast. After eating, I shaved, dressed, and stepped out into the corridor. I walked down to Juliette's room and knocked softly. There was no answer. I knocked again, a little louder that time. Just as I did that, the steward appeared. "That compartment is unoccupied, M'sieur," he said.

"What about the lady who was in there yesterday?" I asked.

"The Contessa left the train at the last stop, about two hours ago," he replied.

My beautiful Contessa was gone, and there was nothing that I could do about it. I returned to my writing, but it took me several days before I was able to achieve anything worthwhile, as I spent most of my time remembering my night with Juliette.

James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers