Encounters Ch. 03

Story Info
In London.
1.3k words
4.56
11.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers

Encounter in London

After spending a week with my beautiful Juliette, it was difficult not to think about her constantly. But I knew that I had to be realistic, and so I recovered the way that I always did in these situations - I threw myself into my work.

While I had been sightseeing in Paris with Juliette and Madeline, I had had an idea for a story that could develop into my next novel. It involved three people looking for an ancient treasure that was reputed to be hidden somewhere in the city. I had developed characters based on Juliette and Madeline, suitably disguised of course! In the back of my mind I knew that I would have to return to Paris to do some more research for the story. I wondered if it would be possible to arrange another liaison with Juliette when I did this.

About three weeks after returning to London I received a letter from Madeline. Actually, it was a letter from Juliette that Madeline had forwarded to me. She said how much she had enjoyed our time together, but that it would be impossible for her to visit Paris again for some time. No doubt she knew what I was thinking. She asked me not to write back to her as there was always a possibility that someone would find my letter. So I wrote to Madeline and asked her to subtly thank Juliette for her letter next time that she wrote to her.

I continued to work on my novel. Then a few weeks later another letter arrived from Madeline. Only this time, the letter had been written by Madeline herself. She told me that she had been invited to a debutante ball to be held in London for one of her old friends. Some of her other friends would be there, people who had seen us together in Paris, and she asked if I would escort her to the ball. That way, she said, we could continue l'deception.

I thought briefly about her proposal and decided, why not? I hadn't dated any other women since returning from France. It would be good to get out and do something social for a change. And it might be useful to keep up l'deception. Besides, Madeline was fun to be with. It wasn't as though I would be cheating on Juliette by going to a party with Madeline, especially since in all probability I would never see Juliette again.

I was waiting on Platform 8 at Victoria Station when the 'Golden Arrow' arrived. As soon as Madeline saw me, she ran and threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Looks like we are starting the charade a little early, I thought. But I enjoyed the kiss.
Then I drove Madeline to her hotel, and she invited me to have dinner there with her that evening.

Madeline was waiting in the dining room when I arrived. As this was an English hotel she greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. As we dined I asked a lot of questions about Juliette. She answered my questions, but then she steered the conversation to ask about me. I told her about my idea for a book set in Paris, and she was thrilled at the idea that she would be a character in the story. "But you must come and visit me when you return to Paris to do your research," she said. I agreed that I would.

After dinner I escorted Madeline to the door of her room. Again mindful of where we were, she kissed me demurely on the cheek as we said goodnight.

The next evening was the night of the ball. When I arrived at her hotel she was waiting for me in the foyer. She looked absolutely stunning! As we rode together in the cab to the ball I was acutely aware that I was sitting close to a beautiful and very desirable woman.

When we walked into the ballroom Madeline created quite a sensation. She was immediately surrounded by admiring men. I stepped away and allowed her to enjoy all of the attention. I did manage to have a couple of dances with her, though, which I enjoyed very much. While we danced she held me very close. L'deception continues, I thought.

The ball did not end until the early hours of the morning. Then on our way back to the hotel, I said, "Since you showed us around Paris, why not let me return the favour and show you London tomorrow."

"That would be lovely, James," she said, flashing me a radiant smile.

We had a great day together as I showed her the sights of London. It was late in the afternoon as we strolled through Hyde Park. There were many couples there, walking hand in hand. Suddenly Madeline turned to me, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me passionately. I returned her kiss as I pulled her close to me. "Take me somewhere, James," she whispered, "and make love to me."

My flat was just a five minute cab ride from Hyde park. As soon as we were inside, Madeline flung her arms around me and kissed me again. She pressed her lovely body firmly against mine. I ran my hands down her back, slipping them under her top to feel the delight of her bare skin. Then I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. She slid out of my arms and started to tear off my clothes. I did the same to her, and when she was naked I drank in the sight of her beautiful body.

I pulled her onto the bed, and she wriggled so that she was underneath me. She took hold of my cock and stroked it until it was rock hard, and then she guided it towards her pussy. "I want you in me right now," she whispered. So I slammed my cock into her pussy. Her pussy was so tight, and I loved the feel of it as she squeezed my cock. It took only a few moments until she gasped, "I'm going to cum!" and as she did I shot my cum deep into her pussy.

I don't know how many times we made love that night, but I do know that when we finally fell asleep I slept very well.

The next morning when I awoke, Madeline lay asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead and she stirred and smiled at me. Then she slipped down under the covers and took my cock in her mouth. It took only a few moments of expert action by her mouth until I was hard. Then she moved up so that she straddled me, sliding down so that my cock slipped into her pussy. She stroked my cock with her pussy until we both came.

We lay together for a while, not talking, just enjoying the closeness. Finally we knew that we had to get up, as Madeline had to leave for Paris that morning. We got out of bed, showered, dressed, and I made breakfast for us. Then I drove Madeline back to her hotel. I waited in the lobby while she packed her bags and checked out. While I was waiting I had pangs of guilt. I had made love to Juliette's sister! How could I have allowed myself to do this? But then I thought, no matter how I feel about Juliette, we can never be together permanently. And Madeline was a beautiful woman and a very passionate lover.

At the station, as we kissed goodbye, this time there was no thought of any charade. "You will come and visit me soon?" she asked. "I promise," I said.

As I drove back to my flat I did not think at all about my book.

James_Brown
James_Brown
210 Followers