Encounters in a Dark Lane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned again, louder this time, as the egg buzzed against her clitoris, held in place by the grip of her legs alone now the panties weren't on anymore. Then she felt him enter her, first gently, then probing he started to thrust into her anus. She panted and moaned with each successive thrust.

Feeling exposed and paranoid that a police car could turn up at any moment as she continued to get fucked up her bottom. The risk and the position she was in excited her more she found as her clitoris throbbed against the pulsating egg between her legs. Panting and moaning loudly now she felt another orgasm build. He continued thrusting until he too came and let out a sigh of relief.

This time he held her and stroked her hair for longer as it took her a good 45 minutes to recover enough to have a clear head for driving the distance left to her flat. Feeling happier than any previous time she'd been with someone in her life she rested her head gently against his shoulder and closed her eyes smiling contentedly.

They drove back to her flat, when they arrived, he instructed her to undress so she was wearing only stockings, suspenders and bra. Complying and feeling exhausted he then told her to put her new shoes on. Again complying with his wishes he directed her to sit on the sofa, where she fell asleep against him so utterly exhausted.

THE END

12