Encounters on the Erotic Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

The question on my mind, as I drove my tongue deep in to Dana's well exposed asshole was, did she disconnect the intercom? My loud mouth playmate gasped a-out a loud "ooh yeah, I like that," and had just squealed a rather insistent "More," when Tawny butted in on her erotic little monologue.

"Yo Boss," Tawny said, before making like a smartass and asking "So, do you want me to set the alarm?"

Obviously running out of patience, Dana snarled "Go away...don't make me have to kick your ass!"

Before World War III could break out, I got up, leaned over Dana, and told Tawny "Beat it; unless of course, you're thinking about joining us!" And thinking, fat chance; I punched-off the intercom.

Standing there, bent over a kneeling Dana, my up and ready cock pressing against her ass, I knew exactly what I was going to do next. So, when Dana giggled, then asked "Yo Boss, what about that fuck," I was already reaching for her hips.

It was a good position for a serious fuck, and right after I teased my enthusiastic playmate a bit I planned to seriously fuck her. And that meant that I started that fuck by popping just the head of my cock in and out through the tight ring of her vagina's opening. Dana started out purring ooh's, ran out of patience, and pushed back hard in to me, taking a lot of cock as she loudly demanded "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I got serious, and began pumping in hard, fully penetrating thrusts. Only it turned out that our position wasn't all that good for a rip roaring, balls to the wall fuck fest after all. So, before Dana could pitch a bitch, I slapped her ass, and ordered her off the chair. Without being told, she latched on to the edge of my desk, bent over, her legs spread wide apart. I smacked her ass again; and then, I slammed back in to her. Dana squealed "Like that, yes!" And I was going to anyway of course; so, I went right on pounding, rapid-fire thrusts up in to her. And finally getting the fuck she wanted didn't stop her from repeatedly and loudly demanding "Fuck me!"

Dana held on to my desk one handed, the other one between her legs, obviously working on that plus-sized orgasmic trigger of hers. By then, I was beginning to wonder which one of us was going to cum first. And that's when for the second time that night, someone knocked on my open office door.

It was Jodi, and she didn't even bother to say hi! But she did say "Ooh, now that does look like fun! Gosh, don't let me...well, interrupt!"

Act two: Tag teamed

Never mind crossing it! The thought that once alerted to the prospect of ongoing sexual hyjinks that Jodi would somehow fail to put in an appearance hadn't so much as even flickered to life. So, I had been expecting her, and I pretty much figured that so had Dana. And it was Jodi after all; so no, she wasn't about to settle for simply playing voyeur.

Fresh from the Gym, Jodi leaned against the door jamb, eyeing the action and grinning mischievously. Dana never even looked up, and all I managed was a "Hi honey!"

Jodi wriggled her way around my rocking hips, spun my desk chair around and plunked her leotard clad ass down. Then, with her feet up on my desk, she watched, cooing the occasional "Ooh," as she observed my struggle to hold out long enough for Dana to coax an orgasm out of her clit. She did to, repeatedly bellowing "Fuck me," at the top of her lungs. Then, she wisely latched on to my desk with both hands; because, I was making like a human jack hammer, pile-driving ass smacking thrusts in to her. And, while Jodi cheered me on, Dana went right on screaming "Fuck me!"

I probably would have done it anyway! But, with Jodi squealing "Ooh, ooh, yeah let's see you do it," after exploding my first volley of the white stuff deep inside my hard bodied playmate, I managed to pull out and send a couple of arcing streams of cum splashing across her firm, round, and as far as I knew virginal ass. My enthusiastic wife whooped, whistled, and clapped, earning herself a scowl from Dana.

"Come on, you loved it," Jodi teased

Dana fired back with a pouty lip and a sarcastic "Uh-huh!" But then, she turned her back on us, giggling as she reached around and using both hands, pretty much smeared cum over every curvy inch of her ass.

I called a timeout, and made a bathroom run. On the way back, curious about the day's sales figures, I stopped at the computer work station. Dana scurried by, giving my ass a slap before disappearing in to my office. I had seen enough, not of course of Dana, so I set off in pursuit of her curvy round ass. And when I walked in to my office, Dana was sitting on Jodi's lap, twisted around, head tilted back as they shared in, what sure looked like one steamy, passion saturated kiss. I watched, then when they broke that incendiary kiss, I listened to my wife ask "Seriously, you just walked in to bob's office and told him you wanted to be fucked...oh my God, why?"

Dana whose tits were cradled in Jodi's hands, her thick dark nipples being punished as she gasped, managed to get out "Well yeah, I was like super horny...and well, I figured maybe Bob and Randy would be hanging around, you know like they usually are!" And when Jodi gave her nipples a vicious little twist, after a yowled "Mmmmm," she confessed. "Yeah, so OK, I wanted to do it with a big one...which sure as shit ruled Randy out! But my Cousin told me that she heard Bob was...well you know, hung!"

Compliments aside, the part of Dana's story that caught my attention had been that bit about my buddy Randy. But Jodi had picked up on it too. Jodi popped the question first; which I figured was Ok, seeing as how she was in a better position to coax an answer out of our suddenly scarlet faced playmate. She freed one of Dana's nipples, which let her slide a hand down across her belly and between her accommodatingly parted thighs. Dana's eyes went wide. Jodi positively purred "Oh my," and I knew she had just discovered Dana's extraordinarily accessible clitoris. Dana hiked one muscular leg up on to my desk, offering Jodi unrestricted access. My view was panoramic, and I was staring hard when Jodi asked "And now darling, just how do you know Randy isn't hung like a pony?"

I watched Jodi run a fingertip around Dana's prominent, seriously aroused looking, plus-sized clit, listening as she blurted out her story. "OK, OK, so one night I came by to see my cousin," Dana explained. "Only Bob wasn't here, and well, Randy was hanging around! Well shit, he asked me if I wanted to get high...and well, we ended up in the back alley!"

Dana paused there, head thrown back as she worked to suck in a couple of sharp breaths. My impatient wife snapped a polished nail against her exposed clit, and murmured "Uh-huh...and!"

"Hey, no fair," Dana squealed.

Jodi went right on flicking that nail against Dana's clit, only maybe with less of a snap. Dana giggled, sighed, and after complaining " Jodi, you're a nasty tease," told us "Anyway, Randy was looking at me; and believe me, I didn't need to see the bulge in his fucking jeans to know what he had on his mind either! But the little shit caught me staring! And the next thing I knew he was pulling his dick out and asking me if I liked to suck cock!"

By then Jodi had abandoned the nipple she had been torturing, apparently preferring to add it to the assault going on between Dana's thighs. So, when Dana got back to her story, Jodi had a finger rapidly flicking Dana's awesomely engorged clit, while she slowly twisted a pair of fingers in and out of her vagina. And, I was beginning to think that I was about to see Jodi launch Dana in to orgasmic orbit. Instead, Dana started to giggle, caught herself, and sighed. "I didn't actually decide to do it," our pouty sounding playmate said. "I don't know...you know, I just sort of squatted down, and...well, blew him! It wasn't any big deal, and believe me, neither was his dick! And he didn't last very long either; which was fine by me, because I was afraid someone would drive down the alley!"

"Yes, but did you swallow," Jodi wanted to know.

"Of course," an indignant sounding Dana groused. "It sure beat letting him blow his fucking load all over my face didn't it?"

"If you say so darling," was Jodi's somewhat sarcastic comeback. "But hey, if you want some big cock, get Bob to introduce you to Brian! He says he's nine inches, but I measured, and he's only eight and a half...men!"

Dana opened her mouth to reply, and Jodi gagged her with a pair of wet, pussy saturated fingers. "I really shouldn't be asking! The timing sucks and I wouldn't be able to make you prove it...oh fuck, and who cares anyway" my annoyed wife said. Then she asked "So darling, how do you like the taste of pussy...umm, ever go down on one?"

"Just once," Dana answered. And then, as if what Jodi said had finally registered, she twisted around, eyeing Jodi intently as she asked "Prove it? Well yeah, you bet I'd be up for that...ooh yeah!"

I watched Jodi start to kiss her, stop, flash me a wicked little grin, and then use a wetly glistening hand to grab a fistful of Dana's hair. She roughly yanked her head back and gave her a kissed laden with all the heat and ferocity of an atomic blast. And when she was through blistering Dana's lips with that fiery kiss, she told our wide-eyed playmate "That was sweet...and of course, I'll be holding you to it...ooh, count on it darling!" Then, and it sure wasn't an afterthought, she asked "Now, tell me who was your first?"

"It was my asshole of a cousin," Dana said, looking an awful lot like she had just bitten in to something sour. "We were just fooling around; but then, she totally chickened out! And that was after I got the bitch off too!"

"Huh," snorted Jodi. "So, she's not just a snot nosed little prick-tease after all!"

Dana laughed, and in a total non sequitur, Jodi asked her if she liked vibrators.

Dana admitted that she hadn't ever "Actually used one!" And then, once again blushing scarlet, admitted "But...well I sort of had it in the back of my mind, that maybe after Bob got tired of fucking me I'd see if I could wheedle one out of him!"

What the fuck, I thought. Wheedle...as if!

Jodi pushed Dana off her lap. Then, while Dana squawked, Jodi patted her ass, looking ready to whoop as she declared, "Well...never mind my husband! Ooh, ooh, ooh, get ready darling, because I'm going to pick one out myself!"

My office doesn't have a nice comfy sofa, but thankfully, it does have nicely padded carpet. And Dana wound up stretched out on it, with Jodi kneeling beside her as she pushed batteries in to a realistic eight-inch hard plastic vibrator.

Jodi held it up, wagging it back and forth as she twisted the switch, making its pulsing buzz snarl like a swarm of angry bees. Dana finally snatched it out of Jodi's hand, giggling as she rolled its wildly buzzing head back and forth over the tautly stretched, swollen nub of her clit. Jodi let her, watching and waiting, and when Dana's eyes slid shut, and her ass began to bounce rhythmically, she reached in and snatched that buzzing eight-inch plastic pussy pleaser back. Of course Dana started to squawk. She grabbed for it, and the resulting tug-a-war was sort of cute, kind of erotic, and almost comical. Jodi won, or maybe Dana gave up. Either way Jodi was back in control, and Dana was soon gasping out oohs. Jodi held Dana's pussy spread open with one hand, while the other one pumped half that vibrating toy in and out of her. Dana's head began to whip from side to side, her back bowed, and her thigh muscles bunching as Jodi slowly corkscrewed that vibrator's full length in and out. Then, as those slow rhythmic thrusts accelerated, becoming a churning, rapid-fire volley of pussy pounding thrusts, Dana went-off, repetitively shrieking "Oh God," and doing it in an escalating crescendo!

While Dana's chest heaved and she fought to catch her breath, Jodi was licking that eight-inch pussy drenched vibrator like it was an ice cream cone. Then, looking up from her tasty treat, she asked me "So lover, just how many times did the little darling get off?"

"Beats me," was my smart ass response. "I stopped counting at three!" Then, as Dana snickered, I teased "Or, does that last little thing count?"

Jodi dismissed me with an indignant snort, and then told Dana "If you ask me real nice, I'll see if maybe I can find a way to...ooh, really make you cum!" And proving she really is a good sport, she added "And then darling, I'm going to let my smart-mouthed husband fuck you!"

Jodi turned up the power, and pushed eight inches of wildly buzzing plastic cock deep in to the pussy Dana's fingers held exposed. Then, using an easy rocking motion, she went right on slowly pistoning it in and out. "You just keep that up," Dana told her, and began to whip a circling finger around her jutting clit. "Ooh, ooh, oh God and I'll do the rest!"

"Go for it," was Jodi's response. And for a while anyway, while Dana's finger did its erotic dance, Jodi pumped that plastic cock in and out of Dana, a mischievous grin playing across her lips. So, with a pretty good idea of just what my nasty minded wife had in mind, and wanting a front row seat, I dropped to my knees. And when Dana began breathing in pants, and Jodi stopped pistoning eight inches of hard plastic in and out of her pussy, I was paying rapt attention.

There was a lot of vibrator showing, but I figured there was maybe three inches of vibrator buried out of sight inside Dana. Jodi began to slowly rotate it, pivoting it in a way I figured had its vibrating head pouring pulsating vibrations in to Dana's G-spot. I knew, and of course Jodi knew! And, I figured that if Dana's brain wasn't already in the middle of an orgasmic meltdown, she also knew she was headed for a G-spot induced, pussy gushing orgasm.

Dana flung her arms out to the side, quick little breaths puffing past her lips. And then, wham-o, she just fucking cut loose with this guttural screamed. Thinking, unfucking real, I watched as a gush of Dana's pussy juice poured out of her. It ran, wet and glistening down the vibrator Jodi still lazily corkscrewed in and out. And when Dana could talk, her shaky voice announced "Ooh, wow, I didn't know...oh my God!"

Dana was still lying on the floor, braced up on her elbows; her legs stretched out and spread wide apart. Jodi was sitting in my chair, still holding that vibrator in a fist. And I was wondering, what's next, when Dana started to giggle. "OK, so now is it time for me to get fucked," she asked. "I mean...again," she hurriedly amended.

I answered "Damn straight baby," pondering possible positions, while I reassured myself with the thought that my cock was harder, even if it wasn't as big as that eight-inch vibrator.

Jodi butted in, sounding huffy as she said "Whoa there buckaroo!" So, I was thinking, oh no, when she said "Fine, except seeing as how all I get to do is watch, how about...I get to choose how?"

Proving she was just as insatiable as Jodi Dana rode my cock, grinding hard against me as she panted her way through another climax. And all I had done was provide the hard length of cock she had impaled herself on. Braced up on my elbows I hadn't laid a hand on her, just watched her pussy turn my cock in to a wetly glistening, heat hardened, iron hard rod. And even before Jodi informed Dana that one orgasm was all she was allowed, I had decided that it was my turn anyway. So, by the time Dana had waggled an indignant tongue and had intoned an aggrieved "Spoil sport," I already had her firm round ass cradled in my hands.

Letting my hands do the work, I rode Dana up and down, lifting her up and right off my cock. Then, listening to her gasps, I brought her crashing back down, reentering her again and again. And I was just beginning to buck my hips, slamming up to crash in to those downward plunges, when I felt Jodi reach in. She was on her knees, one hand resting on my chest, the other one cupping Dana's pubic mound, her fingers out of sight. But I didn't need to see them to know that at least one of them was busy, working to tease another orgasm out of Dana's unstoppable clit. Jodi looked up, and breathily hissed "Don't cum Bob...not yet lover!"

I stopped slamming up in to Dana, but I didn't stop riding her up and down like a berserk elevator. That seemed to satisfy Jodi, and I didn't hear any complaints out of Dana. And then, just when I thought I was about to feel Dana's vagina clutch around my cock, convulsing as she unleashed another orgasmic flood of her juices, Jodi slapped my chest. And really, she could have been talking to either one of us, when she sternly ordered "Not yet...oh no!"

Dana looked dazed; anyway, she was breathing hard and shaking her head. I was annoyed, but being curious, I was watching Jodi. She stood up, and retrieved a sample size pillow pack of lube from the packaging the vibrator had come in. Then, when she picked up that already well used eight-inch vibrator, and then sat back down, I thought I knew what she had in mind. I just didn't believe it! But, that didn't mean I wasn't willing to play along. Only if Jodi was up to what I thought she was, well then, I figured that more than anything else, I wanted a good view.

Dana was up on her knees, but I had a plan. So, I pulled her down, and distracted her with a nice long kiss. And then, loud enough for Jodi to hear, I told her "I'm going to fuck your mouth!"

I slithered out from between Dana's legs, and scrambled up on to my knees. I couldn't believe Dana hadn't checked on Jodi; but, before she could, I tangled a handful of fingers in her hair, and began to gently pop the head of my cock in and out of her mouth. But I was watching Jodi, so I saw her reach down. And there was mischief in her grin as she began to gently tease Dana's anal opening. Using just the head of what was then only a hard plastic, penis shaped dildo she probed, almost, but not quite letting it penetrate. Not surprisingly, despite the fact that Dana was getting a hard length of cock pistoned in and out of her mouth, Jodi caught her attention. Dana swatted my hand aside, and dodged the next penile thrust aimed at her mouth. She glanced back over her shoulder to where Jodi knelt, that vibrator poised, already beginning to nose its way in to her ass. I saw her shrug, and then actually grin. Then, she matter of factly, with maybe just a dangerous bit of implicit dare included, ordered "Well yeah, so, do it!"

Jodi turned that vibrator on, and rolled its buzzing head in to the lube she had waiting in an open palm. Then, while chanting "Ooh, ooh, ooh," she ran a lube loaded fingertip around Dana's puckered little opening. I was transfixed; eyes fixed on the action around Dana's curvy posterior. But, she gave my cock a playful swat, and regained my attention. And the way I saw it she really didn't have anything else to do, besides relax and let Jodi go for it. So, I slid my hands in to her hair, and my cock in to her mouth. She was holding tight to my hips, dealing easily with the half length of cock I was slowly pistoning in and out of her mouth, when Jodi added a little twist, and that vibrator's head slid out of sight. She had a mouth full of cock, so I didn't actually hear Dana's gasp, but I felt it. I didn't stop, but I did at least ease off some. After all; I was trying to watch my wife, who was slowly running several inches of hard plastic cock in and out of Dana's, and who knew, but as it turned out virginal asshole. And then, for a while anyway, the sight of her slowly pushing more and then more of that eight incher in to Dana's ass was so freaking hot that I forgot I was supposed to be fucking her mouth.

Dana pulled away from me, still clutching my hips as she craned her head around. I heard her suck in a breath, then mutter "Yeah, that's OK!" But it was quickly followed by a much more enthusiastic sounding "Actually...yeah, I like it!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers
123456...8