Encounters on the Erotic Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers

That was all Jodi needed to hear! So, while I was fitting my cock back in to Dana's mouth, Jodi was working at least six inches of that vibrator's eight inches in and out of her ass. And I was back to seriously fucking Dana's hot, wet, and extremely compliant mouth, when Jodi picked up the tempo. And not hearing any objections, she fucked our playmate's ass, driving in rapid-fire thrusts that penetrated deep, got twisted slowly out, and then got driven right back in. I lost it then! At first, I was so fucking turned-on that I didn't even realize I was splashing eruptions of cum across Dana's face. Ah well, it wasn't as if I hadn't already pumped a massive load of the white stuff down her throat that night. And when I looked down, Dana's mouth was closed, but her eyes were open wide. But, I landed one fountaining spurt smack in her mouth, when she opened it to breathlessly gasp "More Jodi ...oh God, I didn't know!"

It shouldn't be possible to be bummed after cuming all over an erotically inclined, hard bodied girls face, but I was...sort of anyway! Not that I'm complaining, but I couldn't help thinking that I could have been deep in Dana's virginal ass when I blew that load. Ah well, Dana was ecstatic, not to mention orgasmicly satisfied. And Jodi was happy, and looking awfully pleased with herself. But then, the fact that she was still fully clothed was the only thing strange about that. Anyway, out in the parking lot phone numbers were swapped, kisses were exchanged, and the bell rang on that night's spontaneous bout of sexual hyjinks.

Act three: Rematch

Dana lay back, angled across my bed, braced up on her elbows as she stared across the room at me. She was naked, a wickedly mischievous grin playing across her lips. I watched, enthralled as she slowly scissored long sleekly muscled legs open, brazenly displaying her sex. Gone was the tiny triangle of soft curly pubes she had worn the last time we had hooked-up. In its place was nothing; nothing but the sexiest, most stunningly erotic looking pussy I had ever laid eyes on. It was just so utterly bare, and so absolutely...there! It was an eye riveting magnet, and stood out as sharply as if it had been outlined and painted in neon bright, phosphorescent shades of pink. And if Dana's always visible, plus-sized clit was the switch, one glance flipped it, blasting a million plus volts of sexually charged energy through my eyes and straight in to my cock.

Dana's saucy move had been calculated, and as deliberately executed as a slap to the face. Actually, it reminded me of that night six months earlier, when Dana, who was the cousin of one of my least favorite, and thankfully ex-employees, had walked in to my office at the Adult Boutique I owned. And only a few minutes later, the young woman I had flirted with but still barely knew, was half naked and telling me that she wanted to be fucked. She got that fuck, and a whole lot more besides! And then, later that night, my wife Jodi joined the party, adding her own brand of sexual fireworks.

Dana and I had only talked on the phone a couple of times since that night in my office. That night had ended with promises of a rematch. But somehow, despite the calls, a date for that rematch had never been locked down. Then, one evening Dana called. She barely bothered with a hello. Sounding almost annoyingly blasé, she cut straight to the chase. "I'm available," She told me. "So, do you and Jodi want to hook-up tonight?"

She sounded disappointed when I told her Jodi wasn't in town, but responded with a cheery "Cool," when I told her I was available. She wanted to know what I had in mind, and giggled when I'd told her that what I had in mind was making her cum all over my face. I was surprised to hear her once again sounding serious as she lazily asked "Well OK, that's sounds like fun! But, is that all you want?"

It wasn't of course, and I told her bluntly "Last time around, you slipped away before I got a chance to fuck that hot little ass of yours! So, to paraphrase you, I want to feel myself deep inside you! Which means baby, I want to fuck your ass!"

Dana absolutely floored me, when in that same cool, offhand way she told me "I was hoping you would want to do me that way!" But Dana wasn't through surprising me, oh no, not hardly!

After agreeing to meet me at home, Dana had coolly suggested that I bring home some toys. And after informing me that she liked "it a little rough," she rather needlessly reminded me to include some toys specifically intended for anal play. Needless to say I'd picked out a nasty little collection of erotic toys, left the store in the hands of an assistant manager, and headed home.

Showered and shaved, predictably, I waited. I was nursing a beer when I finally heard a large motorcycle rumble up and stop in the driveway. Dana had warned me that she rode a big Suzuki. And I suppose that should have been my first clue. As I was about to discover, there was a whole other side to the bold, quick to giggle, pouty-lipped young flirt Jodi and I had partied with in my office. But, the sometimes glacially cool young woman with the hard veneer who showed up that night was still quick to laugh, and turned out to be even more aggressively and uninhibitedly sexual. So, dressed in shorts and a sweatshirt, I held the door open, surprised to see a helmet wearing, leather clad apparition doing a saucy hip swaying strut up the walkway.

Dana brushed past me without a word. I closed the door, and we stood in the entryway eyeing one another. Dana lifted off her helmet, revealing the first surprise of the night. Her shoulder length, stylishly streaked brown hair was now a short, messy tangle of blonde. She sat her helmet and gloves on the floor. And then, she stood there with her hands resting on the leather clad swell of her hips. She was grinning when she eyed the telltale bulge in my shorts, and shaking her head as she murmured a soft "men...really, you're just so obvious!"

Dana reached up and began to slowly unzip her waist length leather jacket, stopping with barely an inch still zipped. That left me, rather obviously eyeing the narrow triangle of tan bare skin, and the soft swell of her partially exposed breasts. Her hands dropped from her hips, and she unbuttoned her form hugging leather pants. Then, one tantalizing inch at a time, she began to ease down the zipper. When she stopped those leather pants gaped provocatively open. I wasn't sure, but it sure looked as if there wasn't anything but bare naked girl under all that black leather!

I offered Dana a drink, and when she declined, I suggested we head upstairs. She actually arched an eyebrow, then asked "What, you mean I don't have to suck you off first?"

"Not this time baby," I told her, all too aware that in round one, not certain that I wasn't dealing with an underage hottie, paranoia got the best of me. So, I had insisted that she lead with a blowjob; which of course, I might have done anyway!

Dana laughed, sort of anyway, and then said "God, you were such an asshole!" She eased my hurt feeling some when she added "But if you meant what you said on the phone, lover, I just might forgive you!" And then, before I could say something stupid, Dana said "How about you point me in the direction of the bedroom lover, and then, maybe you could make me that drink after all!"

Dana got her directions and a hard swat to her ass as she started for the stairs. And ignoring her snickering, I headed for the kitchen.

A few minutes later, I walked in to the bedroom, and Dana was lying on the bed, braced up on her elbows. I sat our drinks down on the nightstand, unable to take my eyes off her. She watched me watching her, a mischievous grin playing across her lips. She was an erotic wonder, her body lean, and like her amazing legs almost, but not quite ripped. Her hips flared enticingly, accentuating the flat taut plain of her belly. Soft, perfectly sculpted breasts, which I was pretty sure were now augmented, perfectly fit her body. And those beauties and I was figuring 34 C's, were still crowned by the same thick, deliciously dark nipples I remembered. She was still grinning impishly, and still staring at me as she slowly scissored her legs open. And when I just stood there feasting my eyes on her remarkable pussy's extraordinarily erotic beauty, she asked "What, cat got your tongue?"

I told her "You are the hottest fucking thing I have ever laid eyes on," and started for her. Only, I realized I was still dressed, and quickly stripped. I knelt between her wide spread legs, and Dana, in a voice cool and insistent succinctly ordered "Eat me!"

I ran my palms up Dana's sleekly muscled legs, surprised by just how far apart I could push them. Looking delectably inviting, Dana's pussy lay open, standing out glossy and pink between her tan thighs. Our eyes met, and my surprising playmate practically snarled another "Eat me!" Then, maybe in case I hadn't gotten the message, she added an intoxicatingly erotic sounding "Do it fucker...make me cum!"

I like my lovers aggressive and insistent; I just didn't want Dana figuring that out, not just then anyway! But I had come prepared, so I got up, retrieved the bag of goodies I'd carried home and dug out a pair of gleaming metal handcuffs. Dana held her arms out, her laugh sexy and full of challenge. Only I don't think she expected to find her hands bound to the bed's headboard. Her arms were stretched back above her head, and her hands securely fastened to the headboard. Still, I wasn't about to force her legs apart. So, I told her, "Either you spread them baby, and real, real wide too, or I'll flip you over and paddle your ass until it glows!"

Reminding me that she was still a kid, barely twenty in fact, she stuck her tongue out at me. But then, she opened those amazing legs wide, taunting me with a sarcastically drawled "Huh, thought you wanted me to cum on your face?"

Dana lifted those wide-spread legs, forming, as far as I was concerned anyway, two perfect explanation marks Then again, maybe she was just flashing me her version of the Peace Sign! Either way, I ran my hands up and down the outer curve of her legs, then the backs, and finally over the taut, satiny skin of her inner thighs. And everywhere my hands went, they slid over hard, well defined muscle. My cock was screaming orders, insisting I grab Dana's ankles, hold on tight, and bury it in her conveniently positioned pussy. But the big brain had ordered an oral assault, and besides, hadn't I made promises?

Some promises are easy to keep! So, I wrapped my arms around her athletic thighs, pausing to stare down to where her always invitingly exposed clit waited. But that appetizing treat would have to wait its turn, because those long sleek, silkily smooth thighs of Dana's demanded my immediate attention!

Nibbling and kissing, I worked my way from that crease where thigh meets pussy right up to the feathery soft skin behind her knee. All along the way, those sleekly taunt muscles quivered and rippled under my lips. And waiting for me as I slowly worked my way down a second helping of thigh was her clitoris, a visibly protruding bundle of super-sensitized nerve endings. But, I detoured around it, and slammed my tongue in to her ass's puckered little opening. That side-trip was only intended as a tease. But seeing as how even getting her ass tongue-fucked left my lover mum and making like a Wooden Indian, I decided to go right on teasing. So, I lowered her legs, pushed them as wide apart as they would go, and ordered "OK smarty, unless you want a spanking, don't move and don't talk!"

The Dana of six months ago would have giggled; and then, would most likely have saucily dared me to spank her. This Dana only softly snickered, her dare implicit. Only, she couldn't quite control her breathing, and her panted gasps told me all I needed to know. So, as I felt her muscles bunch and strain as she fought to remain still, I tongued her engorged clitoris. Reading the subtle signs, I worked her right up to the edge, backed off, and repeated myself a choreographed handful of times. She strained against the handcuffs, more and more frantic to catch the orgasmic wave eluding her. I did it one more time, and earned a menacing "Oh you evil bastard!" But Dana knew she had blown it, acknowledging it with a light hearted "Oops, guess that was a no-no, huh!"

We were both laughing as I helped her roll on to her belly, and then up on to her knees. There was enough play in the handcuffs, and she was able to hold on to the rail they were secured to. And that was good, because I spanked her hard, and didn't stop until her ass glowed, both cheeks a fiery shade of red. And then, I slid on to my back and slithered between my tight-lipped lover's legs.

Dana shifted, and suddenly the sweet muskiness of her sex was in my mouth. I wanted more, and swirled my tongue around inside her sex's volcanic tunnel. I was tongue-fucking her, almost drinking her pussy's juices, when she murmured a shuddery "Ooh, ooh," and then throatily growled "Oh God, make me cum, and do it right the fuck now, or it's going to be your ass getting spanked!"

Sure, I thought. That's if of course you could talk me in to letting you go, I didn't say, not out loud anyway! And needing a bit of wriggle room, I got my hands under her ass and hoisted. Our eyes met, and apparently taking note of my already thoroughly pussy drenched face, she cooed a breathy "Oh my, and you haven't even made me cum yet," then added an insistent sounding "Ooh, and you just better hurry up and get to it lover!"

I was all for that, and moved my hands, using my thumbs to peel back the compact folds of her labia, leaving that enlarged clitoris of hers even more exposed. And I sure didn't need to actually see it in order to dart my tongue out, using it to whip that jutting bit of her anatomy. Slow then fast, hard then soft, up down and sideways, I flicked and licked, making that clit my tongue's only target. Dana didn't squirm, wriggle, or buck, not at first anyway, preferring to play the Wooden Indian. Enjoying her little game, she made me work for it. But trying to ignore a franticly signaling, orgasm charged clit only makes matters worse. So when I sucked Dana's between my lips that stored up charge exploded, and she went off! Shuddering, her breath coming in rapid gasps, Dana came. And of course, I went right on sucking on her clit. Dana continued to climax, thrashing as she fought the handcuffs restraining her. But, she took them silently, shuddering as wave after orgasmic wave crashed through her.

Not believing for a minute that she was done, I released my hold on her ass. And immediately she began to skate her very wet and very slippery pussy over my face. I chased her clit, trying to tag it with the darting tip of my tongue. Dana was still energetically slip-sliding one seriously wet bit of molten pussy over my face, when she murmured a solitary "More!"

Eager to oblige, I went back to work on my lover's easily found clit, applying a few light, but direct flicks with the tip of my tongue. Even when I picked up speed, edging up the intensity, Dana remained mum. But then, she was anything but still. And when, I began to swirl my tongue around her rock hard clit, she began to writhe, whipping her head from side to side as guttural sounds of pleasure rumbled in her throat. But when I started to suck, she again went wild, forcing me to wrap my arms around her thighs. With her Pinned down, I sucked harder, turning her growls in to a whispered "Oh you bastard...more, oh fuck yes, eat me!"

That time around my insatiable playmate's orgasms were a quaking and shaking thing that had her back arching and her thigh muscles bunching in to steely knots. And seeing as how she already thought I was a bastard, I'd kept up my assault on her defenseless clit, waiting for her to surrender. She did too; eventually, and with a squealed "Time out, oh God, no more!"

Dana had put an end to, at least that round of our wicked little game. So, what did she do, mere seconds after calling that "Time out?" Well, while I was still in the process of extricating myself from beneath her sodden, post orgasmic pussy, she vociferously demanded "Fuck me...oh God, I want to feel you inside me!" And I was already on it, but making sure, she added a delightfully vulgar, and even more insistent sounding "Right now fucker...yeah, hurry the fuck up and fuck me...just do it, and ooh, fuck me hard!"

I knew I had promised Dana a serious ass fucking. But, I also knew that right then anyway, any fuck was going to be a short lived fuck. So, I opted for a good old-fashioned style, take her from behind fuck. Except, she was handcuffed to the headboard, and was holding on for dear life, so maybe it wasn't so old fashioned! Anyway, I came up behind her, grabbed for her hips, and with one lunging thrust buried seven inches of rampaging cock deep in the slippery wet heat of her pussy. And I had been right, whatever else it was, it sure wasn't a long fuck! But, while it lasted, it was one seriously aggressive, pedal to the metal fuck!

I slammed fully in to her with every rapid-fire thrust, and she had met most of them with another husky "Harder!" So, I fucked her harder, working in some twisting thrusts, aware that my lover's Kegel's were every bit as ripped as the rest of her body. Dana's vagina gripped my cock like a fist, squeezing convulsively around it as I pounded thrust after savage thrust in to her. Then, suddenly, before I could shout "I'm gonna cum," or anything else, my cock began to spasm as it pumped spurt after spurt of cum in to my squealing playmate.

I was sucking in ragged breaths, and Dana was laughing. But as I slipped out of her she managed to sputter out "Good one...well, for starters anyway!" And then, as I rolled off the bed, she asked "Hey there lover, how about you undo these fucking handcuffs," adding in the same Imperious tone "Yeah, and Then you can get me a drink!" And while I was stumbling to my feet, Dana cattily teased "And while you're resting up lover," pausing to snicker, before suggesting "Yeah, you can show me what other goodies you got in that bag!"

There were drinks waiting on the nightstand, and after freeing Dana, I retrieved them. Meanwhile, Dana collected that bag of goodies. She pulled out a zebra striped blindfold, tossing it aside with a "Don't think so", next out was a string of half inch diameter anal beads, they got a "Boring". A giggled "These are fun" greeted a silver vibrating bullet. There was a sort of wild card selection, and that's what she pulled out next. It was a clamshell box holding a nylon dildo harness capable of supporting two dildos, or one dildo and a live cock. But, there was only a realistic six-inch rubber dildo in the box. Dana held up that fun little aid to good loving, and chuckled nastily. I definitely should have been worried! But Dana pulled out her final surprise, and I got distracted. In my store, it was a hot seller, but moronically labeled, Butt Bomb!

Dana seemed fascinated by the Butt Bomb, and its string of four, one-inch diameter rubber balls. And unlike the anal beads, these were connected by a half-inch thick length of rubber that ended in a T-handle. And maybe Dana had tumbled to their purpose; curious and excited by the thought of feeling them filling her ass, anticipation growing as they were eased in and out, one, two, or three balls at a time, knowing that the entire string would be ripped from her at the moment of orgasmic lift—off. Anyway, she looked at me expectantly, and suggested "OK, so I get to pick one; and then, you choose?" I nodded, and Dana grabbed for the vibrating bullet. I picked up the Butt Bomb, and Dana asked "Well ok...aah, where's the lube?"

I pulled a bottle of lube out of a nightstand drawer, turned around, and Dana was already stretched out on the bed, face down, ass in the air, and with that silver bullet buzzing away. Kneeling beside her, I squirted a glob of lube on to a finger. But then, I remembered how much she had enjoyed having her ass fucked in my office that night, and by a thick, eight-inch penis shaped vibrator no less! And seeing as how Dana wasn't paying any attention to me, I squirted lube on a second finger. She went right on ignoring me, even when I eased both fingers into her ass's snug opening. But then, when a hard twisting thrust drove them fully in, she did manage a distracted "Ooh yeah, that's nice!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
353 Followers
123456...8