Encounters on the Erotic Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Dana cranked up the power on that vibrating bullet and began to rotate her hips, apparently enjoying the added sensation my plunging fingers added. She caught me reaching for the Butt Bomb and cried out "Wait, wait, ooh god, let me cum...I'm almost there!"

Dana started to cum, her anus squeezing around my rapidly pistoning fingers. I wanted to rip them out of her; and then, slam my cock in to her vacated opening. Instead, I waited patiently for that oncoming orgasm to build. And at its peak, I twisted my fingers out of her, loving the way it turned her panted oohs in to a low guttural squeal of orgasmic pleasure.

Dana watched me smear lube over that string of rubber balls, looking eager as a kid on Christmas morning. "Mmmmm, ooh this is going to be fun," she purred as I spread her ass's cheeks.

I concurred with a grunted "Uh-huh!"

Watching eagerly, I made those big rubber balls disappear, her little rosebud puckering open, accepting then closing around each big ball in turn. After pushing two balls in, I backed one out, and then popped it in and out a couple of times. I did that with the third and fourth balls too. Dana took it, murmuring the occasional soft ooh. So, I began to slowly, real slowly at first, work a pair of balls in and out. Dana grabbed for that vibrating bullet and I watched her circle it around her visibly engorged plus-sized clitoris. Gradually, I picked up speed, rhythmically popping one, two, and sometimes three of those balls in and out of her. Dana began chanting "Fuck me," in a steadily rising crescendo!

I of course, was willing to believe her impassioned fuck ME's were pleas for the Butt Bomb. So, I ordered my cock to be patient, figuring I'd let her cum around a foursome of ass invading rubber balls first. But then, I was going to fuck that ass I'd let slip away from me. Damn straight, my six-month wait was about to come to an end. And when I saw Dana lock that vibrator down smack on her orgasmic trigger, I knew it was time, waited, waited pumped three balls rapidly in and out, heard her begin to scream "yes," and with a forceful tug, yanked all four balls out. That well timed move ripped a scream out of my orgasm-slammed playmate. It was a wordless scream, really nothing more than an ear shattering animalistic howl!

Dana flung her still buzzing toy aside and collapsed. I cracked a swat off her ass, and she managed to bring her knees up enough to at least get her ass airborne. I nudged her legs further apart, spread the firm half-moons of her ass, and lined-up my shot. Target acquired, I rocketed my hips forward, driving every inch of my steely cock through her well-lubed asshole!

It had crossed my mind to take Dana's ass slow and easy. Sure, but seeing as how I had failed to start things off that way, I just went right ahead and fucked that prime piece of ass with an unrestrained passion. And realizing that I wasn't about to instantly blow my load, I ripped my cock out of her. That move ripped an indignant "Hey," out of Dana. And when I roughly flipped her on to her back, she managed to gasp out an even more indignant sounding "Hey, what the fuck?"

My apparently insatiable playmate lay there and giggled, while I lifted her legs and draped them over my shoulders. I reentered her, popping just the head of my cock in and out of her anus a few times. And playing the tease, I asked "want some more?"

Dana didn't answer, being too busy gasping oohs. It didn't matter; because, making a serious attempt to reenter her with every one of them, I began to seriously pound it to her. Repeatedly, I reared up, and then powered another savage thrust down in to her. Then, taking me by surprise, Dana lifted her legs, grinning up at me as she grabbed her ankles. Spreading them wide, and way back above her head, her face suffused with a lust induced ferocity, she snarled "Now you bastard, do it, really fuck me!"

Slamming in a downward thrust, I buried myself in Dana's utterly exposed ass. Our eyes met. So, maybe we were staring in to one another's erotic souls as I went right on pile-driving thrusts down in to her. I stopped long enough to ask "Is this what you had in mind?"

Dana, who was breathing even harder than I was, still managed a nod, and a panted "Yes, definitely yes!"

Dana made a grab for her loudly purring silver bullet, but I caught her hands. I pinned them above her head, ignored a mock pouty lip, and got back to the enjoyable business of delivering on the ass fucking I had promised. I pumped in slow deep thrusts, building speed until I was damn near jack hammering them in and out of her. Deprived of her orgasm inducing vibrator, Dana began to vamp it up. Sounding like she was working from a porno's XXX-Rated script, she exhorted me on with her enthusiastically delivered lines. She kept up that teasing rant, and really, I tried to listen! Except, about half way through it, I got distracted, preoccupied with the important job of pumping her ass full of cum. Still, considering the telltale way she was breathing, and what with the way spasms rippled through her anal tunnel as it convulsed around my cum spewing cock, I wondered if she had just managed to talk herself in to a genuine orgasm.

Dana squirmed, but with her hands still pinned above her head, I captured my first kiss of the night. She returned that kiss with a lip crushing intensity, continuing to thrash as she tried vainly to free her hands. And after a second kiss, she pleaded "OK already, come on, how about you let a poor girl get cleaned up!"

I freed her hands, listening to Dana laugh as she wriggled out from under me. I told her that I would wait for her out on the balcony. And after a quick clean up, that's where I headed.

It was late enough that I wasn't worried about nosey neighbors. I was enjoying the cool night air, when I heard Dana's approach. I should have turned around; but then, it probably wouldn't have saved me. Anyway, I heard her sit something on the table, but didn't look around. Dana wrapped her arms around my waist, nuzzling my ear as she whispered "Want to try something I've never done before lover?"

I would have answered her with an eager "Damn straight," but I was too busy panicking! No way could I have missed it, she was wearing that strap-on, and there was six inches of thick rubber penis nestled in the crack of my ass. And, while she purred a questioning "Well lover," in to my ear, she was practically dry-humping my poor ass. Then, she made me an offer I just couldn't refuse. "Come on Bob, a big macho guy like you wouldn't be afraid of a little-bitty cock," she purred in to my ear, the flicking tip of her tongue holding my attention. "I wasn't going to," she told me. "But if you say yes, and well, take it like a man...ooh, oh God, I'll spend the night!" And as if that wasn't inducement enough, she clinched it with a snickery "Uh-huh, and you can do anything you want to with me...anything at all!"

It didn't surprise me that Dana wanted to see what it was like from the other side of a hard cock; I just hadn't been expecting it! And while I wasn't precisely an anal virgin, I had never tried anything as over the top as getting my ass invaded by a ballsy hottie with six fat inches of hard rubber cock strapped to her. But I turned to face her, our penis's dueling as I foolishly declared "Bring it on bitch!"

Yeah, that worked! At least it left a jubilant Dana pumping a fist in the air. And when she finished prancing around, she handed me the bottle of lube, and ordered me to lube her up. There's just something about a woman sporting a strap-on. I've seen it in my store, with customers and employees alike. Just let them strap-on, and suddenly they go all macho, strutting around preening as they flaunt their rubber phallus. And Dana was just like all the rest!

I reached around her, running my lube loaded hand up and down Dana's six-incher, listening to her suck in quick little breath. Then, and admittedly looking hotter than Hell, she strutted like a rooster. I waited, and eventually she got around to ordering "Oh this is going to be such fun! So...aah, how about you grab your ankles!"

Thinking, don't think so, I grabbed the balcony rail, legs spread, and feeling exceedingly vulnerable. And well...Dana gave as good as she got! She got off on playing the dominant, fucking me, and making me beg for more. My fired-up playmate even stopped, treated my poor abused ass to a nasty little spanking, and then went right back to banging six inches of rubber cock in and out of me. And then, when she noticed that I was sporting an erection, she laughed loud enough to have wakened the entire neighborhood. But she gave me a sweet reach-around, still rocketing thrusts in to me as her furiously pumping fist sent a geyser of cum splashing on to the patio below. Then, for my final humiliation, I got to kneel, under orders, effusively thanking her as I unfasten her harness. And, it was while I was off cleaning up that I had an inspiration.

First, I spent a few interesting moments fantasizing; and then, I buckled on that strap-on harness. That fat rubber six inch cock fit nicely, jutting about an inch above my contribution to that strange duet. Dana was downstairs in the kitchen, mixing herself another cocktail. I couldn't wait to see her reaction. But, not wanting to look like a dork, before setting out, I put a hand to work, and made sure my cock jutted out past its rubber neighbor.

Dana got as far as "Oh my God, no way, I'm not...," before her voice trailed off, and her eyebrows shot up. She even managed to splutter out "Wait, are you serious," before she went practically hysterical with laughter.

I grabbed the beer she had waiting on the counter, took a big swallow, and tried to look affronted. My plan involved giving her a choice, either she could go to her knees, or bend over and grab her ankles. I never got the chance, I was still reaching for that beer, and already Dana was down on her knees, one fist wrapped securely around seven-inches of live cock, and her lips snugged around six inches of black rubber. In my book, there's not much better than getting a blowjob, especially while enjoying a cold brew. Only, all I was getting to do was watch!

My poor frustrated cock ordered me to threaten her with a spanking; so, I did! She looked up at me with wide eyes, feigning an innocence she certainly didn't own. And then, with a snickering giggle she swooped down, and swallowed that damn rubber cock whole. And not that it made me feel any better about it; but still, if I'd been that rubber cock, pretty quickly I would have been squirting streams of hot cum down her throat. Instead, I slipped my hands in to her hair, gently lifted her head, watching six inches of glistening black rubber slip out of her mouth. Then, with the way cleared, I jammed the head of my cock against her pouty lips. I was looking down, all set to watch my cock slide through Dana's lips, but the sight of that damn rubber cock poking up between her eyes cracked me up. And then, we were both laughing hard, and the next thing I knew, she was standing. She grabbed my cock, pressing herself against me as she said " Come on lover, I haven't had a taste of real cock all night!"

Dana pulled me up the stairs, and practically shoved me down on the bed. I watched as she crawled up beside me, kicked back, and settled my hands under my head. Dana paused, feigning confusion, a cock secured in each fist, unable to restrain a giggle as she asked "What, I'm supposed to suck the big one...right?"

Soft sounds of pleasure rumbling in her throat, Dana stretched out perpendicular to me, one hand cradling my balls, the other wrapped snuggly around a still wetly glistening length of black rubber. She kissed the head of my cock, gliding her velvety soft lips over it, and collecting the taste of precum. Then, she closed those soft lips over it and started to swallow. Her lips were snugged around the throbbing base of my cock's shaft, when she gave me a sharp nip. And she was off, her lips rocketing up and down my cock's full length. With something more interesting than merely cuming in her mouth in mind, no way was I about to let her actually suck me off. So, I was, well doubly pleased, when she abandoned my cock and sucked my balls in to her mouth. And, when she began to softly suckle my balls, at the same time jacking off my cock's artificial prosthetic neighbor, I thought, hey, she's multi-tasking!

With Dana seemingly locked in to that double your pleasure, double your fun thing, I figured it was time to offer her a ride on my double treat. Except, Dana began to make like a bobble-head doll, bobbing her head, working back and forth, driving the head of my cock in to her throat, and then quickly exchanging it for a fat black rubber one. And well, I decided to just watch for a while. Besides I had some logistics to work out.

What concerned me the most was having another go at Dana's curvaceous ass. But then, I had also been looking forward to seeing that black rubber cock push in to that ass, plunging deep, and sliding out of sight. I considered having her straddle me. And with her facing away from me, it might have been a little awkward, but it would have worked. With me an inch deep in her vagina, I could have guided six inches of thick black rubber cock, maneuvering its head in to position against her ass's opening. And in my mind, she would have given a little bounce, sliding downward, filling herself with a pair of cocks separated by only a thin membrane. And as hot as just the thought of watching Dana ride a foot of hard cock was, it wasn't quite what I had in mind! And having already taken her on her knees, that was out. Then, remembering the balcony, I thought about ordering her to bend over and grab her ankles. I might have gone with that, if I hadn't noticed the chaise longue.

Decision made, I waited until Dana's lips were closing over the head of my cock. Then, I reached out, and pushed her head down. I held it down, waited a beat, and then asked "Hey baby, have you ever done a double penetration?"

I wasn't sure if it was a nod or a shake of her head; and just then, I didn't much care! And Dana still wasn't in any position to answer, when I challenged her with a teasing "So, how about you be a good girl, maybe bend over the chaise longue...uh-huh, and let me drive!"

I figure it was that good girl crack that got me flipped off. But, she was laughing, and even that bit of insubordination didn't stop her from scrambling in to position. I asked her what was so funny, and she told me "You owe me lover; I was betting I wasn't going to get that ride!"

Ultimately, I paid the price, but that was a couple of weeks down the road. And that's a story for another day; and anyway, I'm not quite finished with this one!

While I hurriedly lubed up, Dana taunted me by wagging her ass, and rather sarcastically insisting "Hurry, come on lover, yeah, hurry up, one of you isn't going to last all night!"

Dana was right, and being right earned my smartass playmate a second helping. But before that, I got to pop about an inch of my cock in and out of her, while watching the head of that rubber cock nudged a well lubricated asshole. An impatient Dana drove her hips back, driving half that black cock in to her ass. I pulled out, slapped her ass, and reminded her that I was driving. She made a rude noise; otherwise I might have taken my time. Instead, with a well-aimed lunge, I fed a squealing Dana a solid foot of cock. Dana squeaked "Oh God, I'm so full...wow!"

That's nice, I thought. And baby, your cunt's feeling tight as a glove! Tight is good. Better is slipping seven inches of hard cock through a molten tunnel of convulsing vagina, while an ass filling rubber cock is ramping up the tightness rating. Super was watching that rubber cock slip in and out of Dana's asshole, while I drove one ass slapping thrust after another in to her vagina. And when I picked up the tempo, Dana reached for her clit. It was almost a déjà vu moment. Except of course, in my office during our first hook-up, the only thing inside Dana when her finger triggered an orgasmic moment was my vagina filling cock. Still, just like that night, Dana was bent over, one hand reaching back, her trigger finger busy as she screamed "More, more...yeah, fuck me!" But at least her frantic "Harder...give it to me harder...oh God, you bastard," was original!

I was all for that, and did as ordered. I hammered thrusts in to Dana, filling her with a foot of hard cock with every single one of them. She was panting yeses, her vagina beginning to spasm, squeezing around my cock as orgasmic waves surged through her. And she didn't appear in any hurry to stop, but suddenly I was!

Forget coming together, I ripped my cock out of her vagina, which of course freed up her asshole. So naturally, I immediately reoccupied that wickedly tight bit of my still orgasmic playmate's anatomy. No way was I going to cum anywhere, except deep in Dana's ass. And, I was just in time too. I'd just barely slammed my cock in past her asshole when I blasted loose what felt like a solid stream of cum. So, while I hammered in one hard driving stroke after another, most of them accompanied by another explosion of cum, Dana's screams alerted the neighbors to her second round of orgasms.

Only, I was sporting a spare cock, and ready to serve up seconds. So, in went that ready to go back up cock. And then, for a while anyway, it went in and out with rapid regularity. Well at least it did until Dana's frantic "No more, oh you pig, enough already," had me slamming on the brakes!

Dana declared "I'm a fucking mess!" Then she shot me a pouty-lipped glare that clearly said it was all my fault, and made a dash for the bathroom screaming "Shower!" Surprising the Hell out of me, she stopped long enough to issue an invitation. "Oh Hell, I'm spending the night, right," she reminded me. "So what the fuck lover, want to wash my back?"

Act four: Catch as catch can

Dana's back was against the wall, and I held the firm half- moons of her tight round ass snugged securely in my hands. The shower continued to pound us with a steamy needle sharp spray. Both of us were breathing in gasps, my cum drained cock already beginning to soften, when Dana began to giggle. And of course I just had to ask "What, didn't I fuck you hard enough?"

Dana continued to giggle, but finally managed to sputter out "Ooh no! I mean, ooh yeah, you do hard, good, ooh, real good!"

Uh-huh, and I heard the unspoken "But" at the end of that welcome bit of praise. I just wasn't expecting what came next. "Confession time," Dana announced. And that's when I discovered that Dana had a live-in girlfriend of the lesbian persuasion. "But hey," Dana had declared. "She likes me hooking-up with guys...really!" Then, she confessed that what her girlfriend Sarah really liked was going down on her, while she told her in explicit, vivid detail all about her latest hook-up.

I took Dana's confession in stride; after all, as I told my young playmate "Cool, my wife Jodi and I love swapping stories too; and for sure, it usually winds-up with us getting inter-active!"

After our up against the wall shower fuck and confessional, showered and refreshed, we headed downstairs for a late night snack. Dana was sitting in my lap. Actually, she was impaled on my revitalized cock, and feeding me strawberries when she asked "Aah...just wondering...but aah, well shit Bob, how many guys does it take before it counts as a gangbang?"

I didn't know quite what to say, so I just told her the first thing that popped in to my head. "I'm going with four," I told her. "There should be at least four guys, because there needs to be at least one guy watching!"

No way was I going to ask, and when I didn't Dana finally admitted that Sarah had been hinting around about a gangbang more and more frequently. "Hell I'm up for it...I guess," she announced, her vagina squeezing around my cock as she giggled. Then, she told me "I mean, the most I've ever been with, well, at the same time...aah, on the same night anyway, is two guys! And oh God, Sarah would totally lose it if I actually pulled off a real gangbang!"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers
123456...8