Encounters on the Erotic Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Well yeah, I thought, happy to volunteer "Well...any time you're up for giving it a go, just say the word; because, oh yeah, I can make it happen!"

It was a couple of weeks later when Dana called. And after casually telling me "I want to do it," we settled a few ground rules and set a date.

I invited a gang of buddies over to watch a little Sunday football. I had promised the guys a surprise, hinting at its being something sexual. And because a couple of them had attended the poker game, where Jodi had provided the risqué entertainment, serving up a whole lot more than beer and pretzels, I had to tell them she wouldn't be there. I didn't tell them who would be, or that she would be bringing along her live in lesbian chaperon.

Brian, my bar owning buddy, and occasional playtoy of Jodi's showed up first. Woody and Phil, guys I have known since high school showed up next. Mike and Steve arrived together, and were pool-playing buddies I knew from Brian's bar. And that meant there were five guys ganging up on me, curious and wanting to hear about my promised entertainment. And seeing as how they were ignoring the game anyway, I gave in. At first all I told them was that I knew this chick, and that she was curious about being the center-piece in a gangbang. And of course with their appetites wetted, they wanted details; which, I let them coax out of me!

I told them her name was Dana, and that I had partied with her twice, and that one of those times had been a threesome with Jodi. "She's a fox," I told them. "She's got great tits, with these big, dark, and super-sensitive nipples! And oh fuck, she's got this totally ripped body...plus, she's a blonde!!" Afraid they would start drooling, what I didn't tell them was that she had just about the hottest looking snatch I had ever seen, that it was shaved bare and sported an awesomely accessible, plus-sized clitoris!

The anticipation was building, so, I told my increasingly dubious buddies "Trust me, she'll show; and I promise, Dana likes to play nasty!" Then, figuring what the Hell, I told them why I was so certain Dana would show. And after telling them about her candid confessions, I pretty much had to tell them Sarah would be tagging along. So, after telling them to "Chill," I told them that she was only going to be a spectator, making it clear that she expected to have a front row seat for all the action.

The first quarter was winding down, and the guys were getting anxious. The doorbell rang, and you could have heard a pin drop, well that's if the announcer hadn't been blathering on. Anyway there were five guys trying hard to look cool as I led Dana and Sarah in to the den. I doubt if anyone even noticed Sarah. Looking about seventeen, Dana was decked out in an almost see thru purple jersey that barely concealed anything, and stopped just below her boobs in any case. Then, there was the big neon pink sixty-nine emblazoned on its back, just above the legend, I will, if you will. She was wearing black silk shorts. They clung provocatively to her ass's curves, and actually managed to cover most of it! And Sarah? Well, she wasn't unattractive, and there appeared to be a pretty nice body under a pair of loose fitting jeans and an equally baggy sweatshirt.

Introductions were made, and a surprisingly cheery Dana immediately volunteered to fetch drinks. And while Dana was busy at the bar, I wandered over and told Sarah that the guys knew the rules, which were pretty simple. "Anything goes, up to the moment Dana says stop," I told her.

Sarah laughed, shaking her head and murmuring "Uh-huh, Dana actually say stop...not likely! And I nodded when she asked, and they know that whatever goes down had to go down right here...right?"

It was almost halftime and Dana had made the rounds, parking her hot little ass on one lap after another, stopping long enough to get kissed, get groped, and to do a little groping of her own. Except, before giving me a turn, she detoured over to where Sarah sat. She might as well have been one of the guys. They shared a hot looking kiss, did a bit of groping, and a bit of whispering, and then Dana bounced to her feet. It was my turn, and long before my kiss wound down, and unlike my unexpectedly shy buddies, my hands were up under that barely there purple jersey. And, I had a pair of rock hard nipples trapped, each pinched between a thumb and forefinger. I was administering gentle little tugs, and Dana responded with a breathy "Ooh, ooh, ooh!" Then, she was whispering in my ear, telling me "I just told Sarah that I told all your buddies that I was going to get them off during halftime! Only they don't know I told them all the same thing...hot huh?" And I was thinking, yeah, when she said "Yeah well, Sarah wants them naked! I mean, Jesus, she actually wants to see their fucking dicks! Fine, except that's never going to happen, not with her sitting there dressed!" And then, the usually boldly confident Dana, sounding unsure asked "What do I do?"

"Chill baby," I told her. "For starters, if you're naked, trust me, they'll never notice what Sarah is or isn't wearing!"

That was as far as I got, before Dana cut me off, with a relieved sounding "Ooh yeah, never mind!" I got kissed, and then a giggling Dana was tonguing my ear as she whispered "Yeah panic, who me, not little Miss Cool!"

Hopping off my lap, Dana strutted out in to the middle of the room. She was all sass and bravado, gone was the pouty-lipped teenager of our first hook-up. Dana stood there, hands on her hips, making eye contact as she declared "Well, Bob told me you boys weren't shy...but, I'm beginning to wonder!" No one said anything, Dana nodded, and I guess you could say she cut straight to the chase with her brazenly explicit "Uh-huh, well right now I'm in the mood to suck some cock! Oh, and I'm going to want to be fucked...ooh, you boys can count on that! Except, just so you know, if you're not naked, you're not going to be fucking this girl!"

After dropping her bombshell, Dana got down to business. And seeing as how Dana was an athlete, it shouldn't have surprised me that she knew how to dance. But it did, just not as much as finding out that she could dance real, real dirty! The game was still on, but when she began to swirl and twirl around the floor, I grabbed for the remote and brought up some music. She worked it, utterly shameless as she did a bump and grind, sliding her hands up under her jersey, playing with her tits, but never quite baring them. Then she was dancing right in front of Sarah, slowly rotating her hips as she began to tease her shorts down. She stopped with those shorts baring half her ass, hands planted on her hips as she looked down at her girlfriend. To a chorus of hoots and whistles, Sarah reached out, tugged one side of Dana's shorts down, tugged down the other side, sitting back as those silky shorts slid down Dana's long muscular legs. Dana kicked them away, before leaning forward, arms around her lover's neck as she kissed her. With her legs spread wide apart, Dana was already offering up a tantalizing look at a bare, and exceptionally fine looking bit of pussy. But, making sure everyone got a real good look; Sarah reached around, using both hands to spread her lover's sex wide, one finger lightly stroking her clearly visible clit.

Dana spun away, laughing as she danced out in to the middle of the room. She stopped, naked from the waist down, slowly letting her eyes roam over her audience. Then, after a nod and a barely audible "oh fuck, here goes," with a whoop, she yanked her purple top up and off over her head. There was a husky, almost breathless quality to her voice, when she declared "Here's the deal guys," stopping to swing that jersey around her head, before leaving a few mouths hanging open with her "first off, this is a gangbang, so don't be shy! Uh-huh, and the first one of you guy's to make me cum gets to keep this as a souvenir!"

It was just luck, but Brian scored that jersey. It's still on display at his bar, hanging among the constellation of left behind panties. And sometimes he lets Jodi wear it; and usually, she winds up having to live up to the legend printed below the big number sixty-nine.

Dana glanced up at the TV. Everyone else's eyes were on her. I checked, and watched the game clock counting down the final seconds of the half. Dana looked around, caught Woody's eye, and with a nod started across the room. She walked over to where he leaned against the bar, glanced up at the TV, where the game clock read fifteen seconds. "I wouldn't want to...aah, get called for off-sides, so maybe you could pour me a shot of something strong?"

Woody grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniel's, and managed to pour a shot. He handed it to a grinning Dana. And seeing as how gawking at a naked Dana beat the Hell out of the halftime show, everyone was watching as she took a tentative sip; grimaced, and then downed the rest in one gulp.

The game clock came up zeroes, and without a word, Dana sank to her knees. Down came the zipper of woody's jeans, and in slid Dana's hand. But she stopped, glanced over to where Sarah watched, grinning as she reached for Woody's belt. And she was still tugging down his jeans when her lips closed over the head of his thick cock. He wasn't particularly long, but he was still going to be a mouthful, which, by the time Dana's head had bobbed for a third time it was. She never laid a hand on him, didn't even grab his ass when he reached for her head, and began to aggressively pop his full length in and out of her mouth. It looked good, Woody's fat, wetly glistening cock plunging through Dana's lips, next stop, her throat. And apparently it felt pretty good too, because pretty damn quick Woody was exhorting her on with an eager "Oh baby...oh yeah...now, yeah now baby!"

Maybe Woody didn't get any hand action, but Mike and Steve, Dana's next targets definitely did. And as soon as they had spotted her heading their way, both of them had hurriedly pulled their cocks out. From the look in her eyes as she knelt between them, a hard cock wrapped up tight in each fist, I figured it was her first time working with two cocks at the same time. Anyway, both those guys looked ready to cum, even before she dipped her head and began to run a flicking tongue up and down Steve's cock. She stopped jacking-off Mike, needing both hands to unbuckle and unbutton Steve's jeans. Mike was already hurriedly shucking clothes by the time Dana push Steve's pants aside, reached in, and then slipped his entire package out. Dana stopped licking Steve's balls, and making sure everyone heard it told Mike "Do it, yeah fuck me...ooh, only you just better be planning to blow your load in my mouth buster!"

I didn't think that was quite what Mike had in mind, but obviously it was what Steve had on his. Because, the normally quiet guy was bucking his hips up, helping her rocket her lips up and down. But, that didn't stop him from egging her on by repeatedly bellowing "Suck my cock!" And by the time he was growling a hoarse "Oh fuck," his buddy was actually balls deep in the daring hottie about to swallow his load. In fact, it looked to me like it was Mike's rapid-fire thrusts propelling Dana's head up and down his buddy's obviously cum spewing cock.

I saw Dana glance up at the TV, checked my watch, and called out "Yo baby, you've got about twenty minutes...better get busy!"

I got flipped off, and Mike got ordered to park his ass back on the sofa. And he did, just in time to pump most of a massive load of cum in to Dana's waiting mouth. Although, there was cheering when Dana missed her timing, and one rather sizeable glob of the white stuff splashed across her face. And until I heard Sarah clapping as she laughed, I had forgotten she was even there.

Dana shot Sarah the bird, and then began to look around. Brian was sitting on the arm of Sarah's chair. I figured my smooth talking buddy had been chatting her up, of course while they had been watching Dana score numbers two and three. That gave me an idea. So, before Dana could move on to number four, I collected her. I didn't tell her what I had in mind, just led her over to where Sarah and Brian sat watching our approach. Brian stood up, watching as I sat on a suddenly wide-eyed Sarah's lap. Then, I told Dana "Bend over baby, spread them," and start sucking!"

"You're up buddy," I told a wickedly grinning Brian.

Sarah had a front row seat, and Brian had eight and a half inches of hard cock, according to Jodi anyway, tunneling in and out of her girlfriend. Of course, she had an even better view of her girlfriend's bobbing head, and the hard cock sliding through her lips. Dana played the showoff, repeatedly driving her lips down over the head of my cock, and on downwards, plunging it deep in to her throat. Then, and I figured, being sure her girlfriend had caught her well-practiced move, accompanied by the appropriate wet popping sounds, she began to rapidly pop the head of my cock in and out of her mouth. That move allowed her to grab a fistful of cock; which she did, while trying to sneak a snaking hand back between her wide-spread legs. Busted, Sarah told her "Girlfriend, if you're thinking about getting yourself off...well then, you just better have a big old mouthful of cock when you do!"

Dana shot her a look, one that I figured said, fuck you! And then, she glanced back over a shoulder and told Brian "Fuck me...ooh yeah, fuck me hard!"

Dana's fist was rocketing up and down my cock, and Brian was definitely giving her that harder thing she had so insistently demanded. Her panted oohs were audible over the rhythmic slap of Brian impacting her ass. And then, she was chanting "Oh God." That left me wondering if just maybe, I could time it so she would be trying to scream, actually climaxing around a throat full of cum. Only, I'm pretty sure she was already mid-orgasmic when I reached for her head. I got an assist from a snickering Sarah, and together we pushed Dana's head down, burying the head of my cum erupting cock deep in her throat. Four down, and Brian, who had just scored himself that purple jersey, was obviously working hard to bang out number five.

Woody, Steve, and Mike had abandoned the cheap seats and were rooting from the sidelines. Brian growled "Oh fuck, I like this girl's pussy!" Then, he yanked his pussy saturated cock out of Dana, and cracked a vicious swat off her ass. Moving fast, he stepped around so he was standing beside her. And he didn't waste any time in pulling her head around, or in driving his big cock in to her open mouth. A few quick hip thrusts and he was yelling "Yeah baby, better start swallowing!"

Dana must have gulped down most of what Brian pumped in past her lips, but not quite all of it! Nope, and it looked like there was a freaking river of the stuff squirting out of her mouth. Brian stepped back, a huge smile on his face as he looked down at Dana, who was wearing his cum like lipstick, a smeary mess of it decorating her chin. I heard my buddy's animated commentary. There was an "Oh fuck", a "Fuck me," a "No way," and the obligatory "Oh shit!" And that was even before Sarah reached out, scooped up a double finger load of cum, and then pushed the gooey mess in to her girlfriend's mouth. Dana sucked those fingers clean, looking straight in to Sarah's eyes as she did.

Dana's score was five, leaving only Phil. And he was ready, his pants down around his ankles, his uncircumcised prick standing at attention, and a glistening bit of precum standing out on its barely visible head. He was leaning against the pool table, when Dana squatted in front of him. It looked to me as if she wanted to play around with something new and exotic, but the clock and an impatient Phil changed her mind. Phil didn't actually get a blowjob. What happened was that He got off, and Dana got her mouth fucked, seriously fucked! And I couldn't help thinking, Phil old buddy, you better be prepared to fuck her pussy like that, or you're going to wind up on the ladies shit list! But then, maybe Dana exacted a bit of payback, when she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him full on the mouth. But then, at least it was the fool's own cum Dana's tongue ladled in to his mouth. Well, at least that's what I had been hoping she was up to!

I was impressed, the second half hadn't started yet, and Dana was chasing a six-pack of cum with another shot of Jack. Jodi could have done it, and when she found out Dana had, I wondered how long it would be before she shattered our young cocksuckers record.

Following Brian's lead, the rest of the guys, including me had stripped down. And Dana wasn't the only girl checking out the equipment, just the only one naked! Brian led Dana back over to where Sarah waited. A playful slap to her ass, and our pouty-lipped playmate was once again bent over, legs spread wide, this time with her elbows braced on the arm of Sarah's chair. Her ass was poised, her sex utterly and inescapably accessible!

Dana looked back over a shoulder, sucking in a sharp breath and squeaking "Oh shit...ooh, I'm gonna get fucked," as she realized a line had formed. It wasn't much of a line, but Woody headed it, and Mike and Steve were right behind him, which considering they were both sporting hard-ons should have had him worried!

Murmuring "Wow, that's some tasty looking pussy," Woody clamped his hands around Dana's hips. Then, with one lunging hip thrust, he buried himself balls deep in Dana's prize worthy pussy. And actually he fucked her as if the clock was ticking and he was running out of time!

Woody shifted positions slightly, and powered a flurry of thrusts more or less up in to Dana. She cried "Like that Woody, oh God yes, fuck me!"

Woody had apparently enjoyed that rapid-fire flurry of twisting upward jabs, because they left him grunting an explosive "I'm cuming!"

Woody slipped out of her, gave her ass a half-hearted smack, and waved Mike forward. Mike stepped aside, and let Steve go first, which was maybe just a little bit weird. Anyway, Steve was up, and like Woody before him he latched on to Dana's hips.

Sarah was petting Dana, her fingers stroking her hair as Steve gently pushed in to her girlfriend. He was so freaking tentative, he reminded me of a guy afraid he was about to blow his load prematurely. But then, he was looking down, staring hard at where the head of his cock reentered her, with every one of his under-powered thrusts. And when a clearly frustrated Dana called out "Hard, come on really fuck me," Steve finally got with the program. And after a handful of rapid-fire jabs, a couple of grunts alerted us to the fact that deep inside Dana, Steve was happily pumping out a load of cum. Then, breaking tradition, he slipped out of her, without bothering to give her perfectly positioned, perfect ass a smack!

Not at all shy, Mike did, giving Dana a walloping swat both coming and going. And in-between he banged his stubby cock in and out of her with a jack-hammering ferocity. For that fuck, Dana skipped the harder's, panting out oohs as she triggered her clit with a solitary finger. She climaxed twice, before Mike cried out "yeah baby!" And then, laughing like a loon, he pulled out, stroking his cock, and spraying cum all over a giggling Dana's ass.

While Dana was off cleaning up, Sarah asked me if we could move the party upstairs. And seeing as how no one was paying the slightest attention to the game, I agreed!

Act five: Piling on

Sarah led her girlfriend Dana, the center piece in the ongoing gangbang in to the master bedroom. My buddies, including me, a gang of six were all present and accounted for. Brian was stretched out in the middle of the bed, with, according to him anyway, nine inches of hard cock standing proud. My wife Jodi claims it's only eight and a half inches, and she should know!

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers
1...345678