Encounters on the Erotic Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Dana's ass being invaded by twelve inches of marauding cock, Jodi needed both hands just to keep her pussy licking playmate's head locked in place. I waited patiently for Dana to prove she could coax orgasms out of a pussy, even with her ass being assaulted by twelve fat inches of jack hammering, strapped on rubber cock. And then, just before she could prove it for a third time, I nudged my wife's hands aside, grabbed a handful of blonde hair and pulled Dana's head up.

Having caught Dana's attention, I asked "So, how did you like your gangbang?"

Without hesitation, Dana fired back with a defiant "What, it's not over is it?"

Well actually it pretty much was! But before the final gun sounded on that gangbang, Sarah got to watch a couple of guys fuck Jodi. And actually, she got to enjoy a wicked little bonus besides!

We took turns, naturally; and Brian managed to hold out long enough to wind up shooting his load deep up Jodi's ass. That turned out to be a very good thing for Jodi! Because, while Sarah and I had been watching my buddy pile-driving his big cock in and out of my "harder," screaming wife's ass, Dana had scampered off for a quick clean up.

Dana strolled back in to the room with that twelve-inch rubber cock strapped on. Oh and how things had changed. Dana made her girlfriend lube her up, and then actually ordered "Maybe you should give that cackling bitch over there a couple of fingers worth too!"

I'm almost positive that just about the last thing Sarah expected to find herself doing that day was to be pistoning a couple of her lube loaded fingers in and out of some hot married woman's asshole; let alone, while her dildo wearing girlfriend looked impatiently on. But then, no one would have guessed that the final play of Dana's gangbang would feature her driving twelve inches of thick, hot pink rubber cock in and out of my wife's ass either!

Watching her girlfriend pound out that fuck, while Jodi screamed for more got to Sarah...finally! Anyway she apparently decided to get interactive with someone besides her girlfriend. So, when Jodi came it was with an ass full of hot pink dildo, and a trio of Sarah's fingers spiraling in and out of her vagina. And when Jodi screamed for more, Sarah attacked her clit with a rapidly flicking fingertip, and ordered "Fuck her Dana, come on girlfriend, fuck her!"

My insatiable wife was still pleading for more, when Dana finally ran out of gas. No problem, Sarah still had plenty. So, while her fingers went on working their magic, Brian and I once again took turns. And before Jodi pleaded enough, Brian and I had already unloaded deep in her definitely well-fucked ass!

Downstairs, Brian claimed his prize. And after a bit of negotiating, Dana gave up her shorts, promising to deliver the purple jersey to Brian's bar. That of course meant the ballsy survivor of her first gangbang would be riding home naked from the waist down. Predictably, that, and the prospect of the long walk down the driveway to Sarah's car, only seemed to delight her! So, kisses and good-by's were exchanged, and a bare-assed Dana sauntered off, disappearing in to the night.

Act six: Final bell

What happens in Las Vegas stays in Las Vegas, or so the saying goes! And if it's true, than just where did all the stories come from? Uh-huh; thought so! Anyway, it was my wife Jodi's birthday, and that seemed as good an excuse as any for a three-nighter in Vegas. I had us booked in to Caesars Palace, where the bedroom of a fantasy suite featured a gigantic round bed and a humungous sunken tub masquerading as a stone grotto. My plan was simple, a romantic getaway for two. But then, at almost the last minute, I got a call from Dana. Sad to say, but what with one thing and another we hadn't connected with the erotically inclined minx since her, by then infamous gangbang. And guess who didn't wait to be invited? Believe me; I would have gotten around to it!

It turned out that our flight was sold out. Luckily, I was able to book Dana on to a flight only an hour behind ours. Dana suggested it, and when I readily agreed, we decided to turn her appearance in to an erotic Birthday surprise.

Jodi had unpacked and was grousing about my intentional, if admittedly sluggardly progress. Inevitably there came a knock, and ignoring Jodi's exasperated "Now what," and the suspicious look that accompanied it, I headed for the door. I threw it open, and Dana strolled in, followed by a room service waiter and a cart laden with Champagne and a trio of giant size shrimp cocktails. The poor guy nearly got trampled. With a shrieked "Oh my God, no way," Jodi threw herself in to Dana's waiting arms. And of course, by the time the waiter had time to pop a cork the ladies were naked. In fact in a tangle of arms and legs they were locked in a torrid embrace in the middle of the bed when he gave me a questioning look. I shrugged and suggested he pour, which he did. Abandoning Dana, at least temporarily in favor of the cold bubbly, Jodi hurried over. The blushing guy handed Jodi a flute, and after Jodi pronounced it her birthday, garnered a hot little kiss. Then, before he could make good his escape, a harrumph from Dana stopped him in his tracks. So Dana collected a fizzing flute of Champagne, and that exceptionally lucky waiter collected an eyeful of her deliberately, and exquisitely displayed sex. I held the door open for the guy; and, I even tipped him on his way out!

Hours later, after a call for maid Service, we began a crazy night long rampage up and down the Las Vegas Strip. So it was midafternoon of the following day, before any of us again rolled out of that big round bed. So began what turned out to be an even wilder night in the capital of sex, sin, and fun!

Dana was off, working valiantly to burn off her hangover in Caesars Gym. Meanwhile, Jodi and I sipped Bloody Marys in Caesars Casino. We were playing Blackjack, and when we weren't adding to Caesars treasury, we were trying to decide between the dinner show, and the livelier midnight show. That's when the night's eventual entertainment put in an appearance. Jodi used words like "Yummy," and Hunky," but I'm sticking with clean-shaven, all-American college boys. There were three of them, Bill, James, and Manny. Actually it turned out that Manny was an American bred Latino, who as it turned out came equipped with, no shit a ten-inch cock! But he was clean shaven, right down to his nonexistent pubes. Anyway, things got interesting right away; because of course, Jodi isn't just a flirt, she's a shameless temptress. They of course assumed she was only teasing. I of course, knew she would happily volunteer, and eagerly devote the rest of the evening to indulging their sexual appetites. Well let's be serious, theirs and her's!

Jodi didn't quite get around to propositioning them, but if she hadn't agreed to meet Dana at the bar it's a good bet that she would have. I played a few more hands, while trying to convince a trio of skeptics that my wife was serious as a blue-balls hard-on. They laughed, but were paying attention when I told them that if we just happened to run in to them after dinner, they just might wind-up as her dessert. I wandered off in search of the ladies, not expecting to find out, but wondering if that big round bed would hold six!

I walked in to the bar just as Dana was leaving on the arm of this tall, prosperous looking...cowboy? Anyway, he was decked-out in a black Stetson, silver-toed cowboy boots. I sat across from Jodi and asked "What the fuck; I mean, what just happened?"

"Well," Jodi drawled. "I think that maybe, Dana just turned pro!"

Apparently Dana had been standing at the bar waiting for the bartender to put their drinks together, when that cowboy swaggered up. It seems that he had mistaken Dana and my wife for "Working Girls," liked Dana's look, and had propositioned her right there. When Jodi told me that our curious playmate had capitulated when the cowboy offered to pony-up $3000 for two hours "In the saddle, my jaw hit the table with enough force to have shattered it! "And as Jodi reminded me "It wasn't the money, not really!" And of course I understood when she blithely admitted "Gosh honey, either one of us would have done it just for kicks...come on, starring in a pretend callgirl fantasy...ooh, wow what a kick!"

I sort of saw where Jodi was coming from, and was mulling it over when she squeaked "Oh my god, it's them!"

I looked and I teased "Oops, maybe I shouldn't have told them you thought they'd make a super dessert!"

"Uh-huh," my mischievously grinning wife replied. "Looks to me like an appetizer, the main course, and oh yeah...dessert for sure!" Not quite through, she added an unnecessary "Ooh, I'd love to do all three of them! And hey you could watch...come on honey; it would be like a mini-gangbang!" And I knew she was serious, even before she asked "Can we?"

So, not having taken my excited wife's "And hey, you could watch," comment seriously, I volunteered to see if the boys wanted to appear on her menu. I joined them at the bar, and invited the surprised guys to join us at our table. Jodi made the rounds, perching on one lap after another, getting kissed, and at least in James case getting groped. And while she squirmed on Manny's lap, I caught her arched eyebrow and silently sucked in breath. So, I figured she was sitting on something that had caught her attention. But she was back in her chair, flushed and excited as I popped the question. "What do you say guys, she's up for it!" I told them. "And, if you don't mind being shamelessly used, well shit, consider yourselves invited up to our room...where, you're welcome to use my naughty wife any way you like!" I wound up my pitch with "Seriously, she wants to play, so what do you say?"

Unfortunately, for me anyway, James asked "Well...I mean, we're talking sex...right?" And when I nodded he asked "And what are you going to be doing while all this is going down?"

I of course expected to be the fourth man in Jodi's game of erotic tag; at least I did right up until the moment she said "We talked about it...and well, ooh, this time Bob only wants to watch!"

Uh-huh, I thought. I'll definitely be watching! Of course, I expected to do a lot more than just watch! But when we got up to our room, Jodi led me over to a nice comfortable chair, snickering as she teased "From here honey...ooh, you've practically got a ringside seat!"

Jodi was right; only, I figured it would take chains to keep me in that chair! But I sat there, watching as she dialed in some music, kicked off her heels, and then stepped up on to the bed. She looked hotter than Hell, seriously excited, and totally turned-on. And of course there wasn't anything under the body hugging little black dress she hurriedly wriggled out of. She stood there hands planted defiantly on her hips, her long shapely legs spread provocatively wide, her laser bare pussy on display, dark jutting nipples accentuating her gravity defying breasts. Then, her fingers were stroking those nipples, rough snapping flicks clearly audible as she sarcastically intoned "Gosh guys, this isn't going to be much fun if I'm the only one naked!" Her hands slid languidly down over her flat belly, cuming to rest, fingers splayed on the tan, silkily smooth skin of her inner thighs. She actually glowered down at her would be lovers, challenging them in a style more raunchy then I was used to hearing from my shamelessly erotic wife. "So," she purred in a voice husky with passion. "Tell you what...boys, first one naked gets to be the first one to cum in my mouth!"

James murmured a "Fuck me," but other than that all I heard was the sound of zippers and the rustle of clothing being hurriedly shed. I watched Jodi's eyes, and saw that those eyes were zeroed in on Manny. He stepped out of his jeans, and even before he pushed his boxer shorts down the reason for Jodi's growl of approval was evident. His pale brown cock stood out thick as her forearm, and rose at a forty-five degree angle, ending in a purplish head damn near the size of her clenched fist. But it was his buddy Bill who cried "Oh fuck, it's true! Damn dude, that thing belongs on a pony!"

James was shorter than Manny, but was just as stocky. But then, so was his fireplug of a cock. And it was James who pumped a victorious fist in the air, while Bill kicked aside a pair of black briefs, revealing a pretty average looking cock. I supposed that figured, because the guy looked about as interesting as your stereotypical accountant!

Jodi leapt from the bed, and dropped to her knees in front of James. She reached for his ass with both hands and his jutting erection with her mouth. I caught her snarled "Mine," and then her lips were closing around that stubby cock's big head. And right after that, her mouth was full of cock, and her lips were buried in his curly brown pubes. She paused for effect, and then began to ferociously power her lips up and down James's full length. It was scary wild, and Bill stepped in for a closer look. Jodi shot out a hand and slapped a fist around his cock's shaft. James turned to me, hands already tangled in Jodi's red hair when he asked "Jesus man, Hot damn, guess the lady likes it...what, intense...rough too maybe?"

I thought for a moment; and then, hoping it came out sounding like the challenge it was, I said "Why don't you try and find out!"

James was rocking his hips, fucking Jodi's mouth with less than gentle jabbing thrusts. She responded by putting her free hand behind her back, and uping the speed of the hand fisted around, and already pumping up and down Bill's cock. Manny moved around behind Jodi drawling "She likes it Jimmy," as he took Jodi's head between his hands. Jodi let go of bill, both hands behind her back as James powered his thick, wetly glistening cock in and out of my wife's mouth. I thought he was going to pull out and cum on her face, but instead he grunted, loudly, obviously pumping streams of cum straight in to her throat. She swallowed most of it too! But then, when some of it dribbled out and trickled down her chin, I figured playing to her audience, my grandstanding wife had done it deliberately.

Manny released his hold on Jodi's head, and she immediately leaned in and sucked Bill's balls in to her mouth. Manny dropped to his knees, pushed Jodi's legs apart and gave her ass a playful swat. Jodi let go of Bill's cock, let his balls slip out of her mouth, looked back over her shoulder and snarled "Go for it, yeah, fuck me...ooh, and you better do it hard...ooh, yeah!"

So, while my wife's head bobbed, her lips plunging up and down Bill's cock, I watched Manny tease her vagina's opening with almost gentle probing jabs. Then, while I looked on wanting to applaud, he pushed her head down, held it there, and with one savage lunging thrust drove ten-inches of wickedly thick cock balls deep in to my wife. And, proving he had caught on to my naughty wife's need to be taken and used, he ripped the pussy drenched thing right back out of her. He cracked a nasty pair of swats off her ass, and then drawled a taunting "Nah, think I'll cum in your mouth first...then, maybe if you're good, I'll fuck you!"

I figured it was a good thing Bill's cock had Jodi gagged; otherwise, we would have been listening to loud insistent screams demanding more of Manny's over-sized cock. So, I was chuckling when Manny glanced over at me. He caught my grinning nod of approval, and gave my wife's ass another walloping swat. Then, while he non to gently propelled her head up and down his buddy's short, but thick cock, he snickered out a teasing "Hurry up baby...yeah, there's lots more cock waiting for you!"

I was having fun! After all, I had a ringside seat, and a terrific view of Manny bobbing my wife's head, using her mouth to fuck his buddy's cock. I was close enough to hear his quiet "Say when Bro!"

I almost felt sorry for Jodi, knowing she could feel the hot hard ten-inch cock thrusting up from between her ass's cheeks...and, I figured as far as she was concerned anyway, going to waste! But then, Bill sucked in a sharp breath and gasped "now dude!"

Making me wonder if just maybe those guys had played this game before, Manny, with a handful of Jodi's hair, gently eased her up on to her knees. Grinning hugely she planted her hands on her hips, chuckling as she watched Bill wildly pump a fist up and down his cock. And as the first spurting stream of cum erupted from his cock, she positively growled "Yes, all of it you fucker...ooh, yeah!"

When Bill stopped pumping-out cum, Jodi's fingers collected most of the stuff he'd landed on her face. Then, to a chorus of oh fucks, she popped the gooey treat in to her mouth. Not through flaunting her nastier side, using both hands, she sensuously glazed her already cum splattered tits. And when no one said anything, Jodi spun on a heel, poking Manny's chest with a finger as she declared "You're up cowboy!" Then, slapping a fist around Manny's plus-sized cock, she purred a throaty "First, I'm going to suck your cock...ooh, and after I've swallowed your cum, I'm going to cum all over the great big beautiful thing!"

With Manny stretched out on that big round bed, Jodi knelt beside him. Growling like a tigress, she looked hungrily down at his towering cock. And then I watched her go to work, the wickedly flicking tip of her tongue licking up, down, and all around Manny's jutting ten incher. That impressive bit of equipment was a glistening brown rod when her lips closed over its enormous head. And just a little while later, Jodi's lips were snugged around the base of that throat filling behemoth; its balls nestled in her hand. I heard his loud "now baby!" And, I watched Jodi's head bob up, letting half his cock's thick length slide out of her mouth. Manny began to buck up, every upward thrust driving his cum erupting cock back in to her throat. So yeah, I applauded, watching while my wife swallowed what I figured was nothing less than a seriously massive amount of cum!

Jodi snarled a menacing "my turn cowboy!" Manny laughed, watching as she swung a leg over, and came up straddling him. I was impressed, doubly so in fact; because, his still erect ten incher was jutting up between her thighs. Whooping her delight, and making like a berserk, out of control elevator, she powered herself up and down that rigidly jutting cock. I saw her cum, and without the aid of a clit teasing fingertip. Then, with an assist from a rapidly flicking fingertip, she came a couple of more times. Those ones were loud, and in typical Jodi fashion, exaggeratedly animated! But, I knew Manny hadn't gotten off, and was expecting to watch him grab hold of Jodi's ass and send her careening up and down, probably whooping as he pumped a load of cum in to her. Instead Jodi looked around and spotted James.

Well James was up and ready for action. So, Jodi waggled a finger, and he leaned in. I didn't hear what she whispered in his ear, but the guy's grin was huge, when he walked over and told me "Hey, she wants some lube," blushing as he asked "I mean, wow, does that mean what I think it does?"

I knew alright, and got a kick out of telling him "Uh-huh, and yeah, she likes it hard too!"

I quickly retrieved a bottle from the overstuffed tote bag holding Jodi's collection of sex toys. James grabbed it, and bounded back over to the bed. A bit anxious, he was already lubing up as he crawled up on to the bed. And then, to my utter surprise, my anally uninhibited wife didn't go for a double penetration. Instead, she knelt beside Manny, wagging her ass, and positively purring as she coaxed "Hurry James...ooh God; because, after you, it's going to be Manny's turn!"

Well in fact, it was Manny's turn, and he was banging hard, fully penetrating thrusts in and out of my wife's cum laden ass when my cellphone announced an incoming call. It was Dana, and she immediately asked "Where the fuck are you two...and why the fuck isn't Jodi answering her phone?"

1...345678