Encounters on the Erotic Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers

Naturally, while I watched Manny take my wife's ass, I took delight in explaining "Gosh Dana, at the moment she's getting her ass fucked by this big fat ten-inch cock! And that lovely ass of hers is already leaking cum; because, the buddy of the guy fucking her just pumped it full of the stuff!" And while Dana sputtered, I couldn't resist a teasing "Oh yeah, and most of her tits, and most of her face are glazed with cum!" And, I almost felt guilty as I asked "So what's up baby?"

Jodi had apparently heard; anyway, she stopped trying to resurrect Bill's cock long enough to shoot me a questioning glance. So, I explained that Dana was on her way up. And in fact, she walked in just ahead of one surprised room service waiter; which, was just about when Manny bellowed "yeah bitch...take it!"

So, while Bill and James hurriedly grabbed for their clothes, Manny went right on pumping ass hammering jabs in to my wife's ass. And that left Dana and that poor waiter gawking, and me howling with laughter as Jodi started bellowing yeses, apparently every time he fired another spurt of cum deep in to Jodi's ass. Manny splashed a final mini eruption of his cum across my wife's ass just as he gleefully announced "Let's roll guys, we came, we saw...and well shit, we came!"

Things had calmed down, I had over-tipped the waiter, and after Jodi had discretely collected Manny's phone number, the three guy's she had just spent two hours entertaining headed for the nearest bar.

Later, it was just the three of us sitting in our fantasy room's rock grotto Jacuzzi, jets churning hot, Jasmin scented water. There was a bottle of Champagne handy in a nearby bucket of ice. At an impatient Jodi's insistence, an amused Dana began to tell her story. But, only after exacting a promise out of my wife; right, as if Jodi wasn't bursting to give her the explicit details of her mini-gangbang!

"First off," Dana explained. "The Cowboy's name is Roy, and you were right Jodi, he's from Texas alright...yippee! And, oh my God, he's a character alright, the perfect stereotype...! You guys saw the hat and boots...well, he talks like he was born wearing the damn things! For damn sure, it's the first time I've been banged by some bozo wearing a Stetson!"

Ok, so I was trying to picture it. Yup, I could see it alright, him on his knees, holding tight to a hand full of Dana's blonde mane, whipping her flanks with that hat, and yelling "yippee," while he pounded in to her! I didn't say anything-didn't need to! Nope, Dana shot me down with a withering glower, and rode on!

Only, there were interruptions as Jodi squeezed in parts of her story. But eventually Dana managed to tell us what happened on what, in fact turned out to be her first professional fuck!

He "Ponied up the $3000, right off! He just stood there swigging Jack Daniel's from a water glass, while, no shit, he's slapping hundred dollar bills down on the bar!"

He ordered Dana to get naked, ogling her as he foisted more expensive Champagne on her. And after a bit of Cowboy style flattery, he ordered her to her knees. Yup, and that's when she discovered that her Cowboy was hung like a stud stallion! Dana held a double fistful of that Cowboy's cock, the overflow filling her mouth, when he said "Yup, now were a gonna see what you can do with a real Texas sized cock!"

Dana told us he claimed it was "Ten-plus," but as she put it "Only, it was sort of skinny!"

Jodi interrupted, clapping and sputtering laughter as she insisted "Well yeah, thick is way better than long! Except of course, long, thick, and hard is even better!"

I couldn't help it; the smartass lurking in me took over, and I jumped in! "Let me, I know how this part goes," I started, dodging Dana's playful swipes, and teasing her with a taunting "You put your hands behind your back...then, just the way you love doing, you fucked that Cowboy's big thing with your mouth! Uh-huh, only I'm wondering was he yelling Yahoo and waving his hat?"

Anyway, he wound up fucking her "Pretty titties." And as Dana put it, I was making like the good little whore, practically begging the Bozo to drench my tits with Cowboy Cum! Uh-huh, and of course the only cum that landed on my tits dripped off my face...oh my God, and that guy came by the bucket full, no shit!"

"So," fired back my pouty lipped wife. "You saw Manny's pony sized cock, and Jesus; it was half way down my throat and spurting cum like a fire hose when he came!"

"What, isn't that what you wanted," I quipped. "And besides", I added. "You wound up wearing all of Bill's cum, some of James's, and half of Manny's anyway!"

Dana butted in, asking ", So Ok, now can I get on with my silly story? Then, maybe we can get around to something more interesting than swapping stories...I mean, like really!"

Perched on a barstool, Dana's Cowboy had guzzled Jack Daniel's, staring hard as she played with her pussy. She was bent over the room's sofa, giving her Cowboy a panoramic view of her lasered, exquisitely erotic pussy. She was expecting him to "Come swaggering up behind me! And actually, I was sort of looking forward to getting that Texas sized thing of his slammed in to me!" Then, reverting to pouty, she explained "Only, and OK, all that machismo spouting cowboy was wearing was his stupid cowboy hat and those boots. Yeah, so instead of fucking me, he drops to his knees and starts to rim my asshole! Hey, but who cares; because, ooh, he has a big tongue, and oh my god, he wasn't afraid to use it either!" Dana admitted to hamming it up, getting in to it and, as she put it, cuming all over herself, "While he just went on doing me...you know, that way!"

I was expecting to hear all about how he treated her ass to a Texas style fucking, when a skeptical Jodi asked "Well...so, did he?"

Still pretending to pout, Dana declared "Well, he paid for the privilege; but, well...he didn't!" But Dana was snickering, when she added "Yup, but that Cowboy got around to it, oh God, and did he ever...ooh, ooh, ooh!"

Dana's high rolling Cowboy eventually swaggered over, and according to her "For a skinny old fart, he really pounded out a wicked little fuck!"

So naturally, Jodi had to remind our part-time playmate, and now part-time high priced call girl, that while I was left to play spectator, that she had singlehandedly taken care of three young studs, and that's as she pointed out "Every which way...and, I do mean every which way too!"

After a break, more Jack Daniel's, more Champagne, and of course "More Cowboy bullshit," Dana had given her yahooing Cowboy another blowjob. That time, she even got to swallow, gulping down his "Texas sized load," instead of like the first time around, licking what she didn't wind-up wearing off her fingers. Then, she was explaining "I swear that Cowboy had to be mixing Viagra with his Jack! Seriously, I didn't even have time to finish a glass of champagne, before there he was wearing this wicked, big, shit-eating grin! Yeah, so my stomach started fluttering, and I was thinking, here it comes!"

What her kinky Cowboy had to say was "little lady, I've got to piss like a Texas stallion!" And of course Dana had a pretty good idea of what was coming next, not that it prepared her for "Yup, I'm a gonna do it all over you! But what the Hell; now, I'm betting it won't be the first time some buckaroo's splashed it all over that pretty little body of yours...so, what do you say little lady?"

Well about then, I was sitting between Jodi's legs getting a reach around. And I could see Dana eyeing the precum smearing the head of my cock. But then, so had Jodi! Only, what she did was laughingly suggest "Don't know darling, but if one of us doesn't do some swallowing, and pretty quick too, I think Bob might just stop listening!"

My wife was right of course, and Dana got the message. Anyway, she stretched out on her belly, braced up on her elbows, her head bobbing up and down the cock showing above my wife's excruciatingly slow pumping fist. And before long, Dana's belly held another man's cum; because, mine was sharing space with that Cowboy's. Later that night, Manny would up Dana's count to three. But of course, by then, with a little help from me, Jodi had upped her count to four!

Our break was over, and Dana got back to her story. But, I didn't believe her, and doubted that the Cowboy had either! Still, Dana claimed to have told him "Actually, I've never done that golden shower thing!" But, as she informed us with a smug little snort "Yeah well, I told him, you're calling the shots, so what's your pleasure Cowboy?"

Needless to say, Dana got that golden shower; and then, she got her ass fucked! She tolerated the former, explaining No shit, I was kneeling in this absolutely humongous tub, looking up at him...and well, it took him a while to get started! But oh God, when he did, I swear it was like being doused by a garden hose!" Dana sighed, and then told us "Well...eventually he ran out of piss; and that would be, like after, I was marinating in the stuff! Anyway, I got up and grabbed for this hand held shower thingy!" Hey, those things are a hoot", Dana told us. "But never mind that; because, there I was, about to ride that thingy's pulsating spray in to orgasmic orbit,, when wham-o, that damn Cowboy pulls it out of my hand! Yeah, well before I could pitch a bitch, he ordered me to grab my ankles!" And when Jodi stopped laughing Dana explained "Yeah, well that's when I noticed the bastard was hard, and yeah, again! Uh-huh, and worse, there was a tube of lube in his hand! So yeah, I knew what was coming; and fuck, it sure wasn't going to be me!"

I really shouldn't have snickered...really! Dana blistered me with a scathing "Don't know what your snickering at bucko; after all lover, you've looked around and spotted a big hunk of hard cock, rubber in your case, aimed at your asshole...right!"

With that out of the way, with a derisive snort, she continued "Anyway, That asshole Cowboy slapped my ass...twice! And maybe I should have, like yelped or something; because he warmed my ass up with another...ooh, and seriously hard swats...I mean, really! But, Never mind that; because then, I got to watch him squeeze a glob of lube on to a pair of fingers! Damn, and that man has big, really big fingers too! So, he spread my smarting ass's cheeks apart with one big paw! Yup, then he asked me, ready little lady! And then, like wham-o, he just fucking jammed those fingers right up my ass! Not that he needed encouraging, oh Hell no, but I kept my smartass mouth shut anyway! Seriously, it felt like he was I don't know, practicing his signing or something in there, up there...whatever! So, when he ripped those fucking fingers out of me, and just absolutely slammed that Texas sized thing of his up my ass...well fuck, it was no big deal! Well he didn't waste any time; nope, he just started pounding that stallion sized thing in and out, and I do mean all the way in, all the way out, and whoopee, all the way back in again! Oops, wait, the bastard did stop, a couple of times in fact ...oh sure, but just long enough to crack another swat off my poor ass! I started to like it, especially after he stopped...what do they say in those old movies...yeah, going Hell bent for leather! He went nuts...like, totally wild! He was slamming in to me, and breathing, like he's about to have a freaking heart attack or something! And then, he just started bellowing about how he's "Gonna Cum!"

Well that was about it for Dana's story. Except, she did tell us that after they showered together she decided he really was a sweetheart! I was wondering if just maybe it was the $500 tip he gave her; but, she was already saying "Well anyway, he washed, and I do mean thoroughly! Jesus, he even kissed me, no shit! And then, I showed him what else that shower thingy was good for! Ooh, well at least that Cowboy caught on pretty quick!" Actually I really liked that part a lot!"

Dana lay back, slowly scissoring her legs, mischief flashing in her eyes as her throaty purr asked "So...aah, now what?"

onwardbob
onwardbob
354 Followers
1...345678