Encounters to Deny Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
1.7k words
3.6
12.4k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xzalimx
xzalimx
3 Followers

Very early the next morning, Natasha woke to find herself snugly tucked and zipped up inside of a sleeping bag. The sunrise moments lit the sky in nearly the same fashion as the previous evening's dusk. It all looked very familiar to her, as she realized she was laid near the same spot as where she had been taken the night before! As she unzipped the sleeping back, she felt a big envelope inside, next to her leg. She grabbed the envelope and opened it. Inside, in very fancy, curvy script was written:

"Thank you sweetie. We thoroughly enjoyed your company. Hope you enjoyed ours. You were very exhausted by the time we finished, and you fell asleep. We put you here in the sleeping bag, but watched over you to make sure no bugs, animals, or anything else harmed you. You slept very comfortably. By the time you are reading this note, we will be long gone. But, we will never forget you, love."

Natasha suddenly realized she had to get home quickly before any of her family awoke! She got up all of a sudden, left the sleeping bag where it was, and briskly walked home. It took all of another 30 minutes to reach her front door.

As she walked into the house, she smelled the usual morning feasts of her home. Sh arrived just as breakfast was being served.

"Welcome back dear!!", her mother approached in a happy mood, wearing an oven mitten on each hand, as Natasha entered the house. "Did you have a good time at your sleepover at your friend''s house!?!" Natasha did not know how to answer that, so she just nodded and smiled.

At first ,she thought her mother was joking with her. But she quickly realized it was an innocent question.

"You should be glad you were not home last night!" her mother exclaimed, walking back to the kitchen, intermittently turning around to make sure Natasha was following her in. "We had a black out last night, no electricity and no phone signal! I was glad you weren't here to experience it!" Her mother explained.

Then Natasha put it all together. She had originally planned a sleep over with her friend Margot. But, at the last minute, before leaving for the movies yesterday evening, Margot called had informed her that Natasha that Margot's parents were having some work-related gathering, and Margot was not allowed to have company or a sleep-over last night. Natasha had completely forgotten to tell her mother!

She had been late leaving for the movies, and just assumed someone would get her from the movies and she would notify them at that time that she was not going to the sleep-over. Natasha realized her mother must have assumed she was going straight from the theater, which is why no one had picked her up!

After putting it all together in a split second, she finally responded "It was OK, I just missed my own bed, and my own bathroom. I am going to take a bath and then will be back down to have breakfast."

Natasha slowly walked up to her room, threw her purse on her bed, walked out of all of her clothes, and headed straight to her bathroom and turned on the water.

She stepped in to the bath very, very slowly, as every inch of her body ached. As she was getting in, she glanced at the mirror and noticed some bruises on her back, her breasts, and her butt cheeks, although none of those areas hurt too much. She realized they were all hickies!! She looked down at herself and there were more red and purple marks all over her body. She recalled being kissed and sucked repeatedly, by several different boys, touched by several different hands everywhere.

She squirmed as she lowered her body into the hot water. She had to stop for a few seconds in between every few inches of her body being submerged into the water. She looked down onto her thighs and legs and saw more redness, a few pinch marks which hurt more than the hickies, a few sprawling lines from the nails of her seducers as she remembered being handed from one boy to another. She hurt all over in one way or another. she smiled a little and just shook her head - as if in slight disappointment. The recollections of the previous nights adventure wanted to rush back into her head all at once. But she mentally planned the order in which she would enjoy her memories. First, she wanted to be laying in the water fully. Then she would recall it all, slowly, enjoying it now, when she can smile and feel herself and touch herself and finally let herself enjoy it all fully - if only after the fact!

That's when she realized that the night wasn't all pain, albeit very painful, but the pain was entwined with pleasure, with every act she endured, during every moment of her ordeal.

As the soap bubbles reached and covered her plump, reddish purple breasts, she couldn't help but think back to the events following the start of her last bathing, early on last evening. She chose that as the starting point of her recollections.

"Don't worry, we will wash your clothes sweetheart, just keep the blindfold on as the tub fills up, we won't let you drown!", one of the boys had assured her.

She had felt warm water inching up her legs and this and bust and breasts. Then she felt other legs step into the bathtub with her. A hand reached over and opened her mouth "we think you might still be thirsty!' one of the boys had said.

Without any further words, she had felt the quick and heavy drops of hot cum fall onto her lips and face. She could feel the gyrating rhythms of the boy's thighs straddled around her.

Then she felt him climb out, and a different set of knees lowering next to her arms, again. And she felt a wet penis being slid into her mouth, as the boy leaving said, "Don't worry my love, I will come again after everyone else is done with you."

The next boy felt warmer and warmer as he lowered his crotch into Natasha's face. She knew she had to open her mouth and start licking. The cum from the previous boy was still all over her lips and face, and this crotch was intentionally being moved all over her face to catch the cum from her face, and bring it to her tongue. Natasha licked, swallowed, and sucked clean the cum-glazed crotch.

She had been tingly all over since the earlier pissing event, when several of the boys had showered her with their warm pee. In the boys' bathtub, she felt a little ooze come out of herself - and it was a mix of pee and her own cum, she knew. She wiggled a little, but pretended to be adjusting herself to suck more of the crotch that was being pushed into her face. Natasha remembered she had been very afraid the boys might notice her pee and cum, and she was afraid it may excite them more!

Then she heard one of the boys exclaim, "Look that boys, she's finally cum around!!"

She knew they saw. She must have let out a lot of pee and cum into the water, and it must have been visible to them.

Laying there, remembering it all in her own bathtub, Natasha again felt a similar sensation, and she again let go of some pee and cum as she enjoyed her memories!

She recalled that as soon as she had cum the night before, the boys had drained the water, and her torso was slowly lifted out of the tub, and a pillow was put under her head which was now on the floor of the tub. She was laying comfortably in the tub, as her bottom half was handled by several hands and not allowed to fall or be injured. She felt several hands hold her buttocks, her cheeks, her under-waist, her under-thighs, her lower back.

One by one, her vagina and anus were licked, eaten, fingered. Occasionally, a penis would enter her, fuck her for a few minutes, cum on her stomach, and someone would wipe it all off quickly. The licking and eating would commence again, and then a different boy would fuck her, cum, and leave. Natasha herself kept coming more and more as several tongues, fingers, and palms constantly rubbed and caressed her clit and vagina and butt hole. The boys also knew this was making her her cum. They would squeeze her pussy lips in a such a way to make her cum ooze out more quickly - they were surely looking at her pussy and watching it drip each time she would cum.

The combination of their spit and all of her juices and all of the constant sensation made her gyrate a little every few seconds. Her torso would shake, she would put out more fluids, which in turn invited more licks, and penises, and spit and fingering, which resulted in her gyrating more and excreting more. This went on for more than an hour, but she wasn't sure how long it lasted. Parts of her body told her it lasted forever, and parts of her body insisted it did not last long enough!

By the time they were done and lifted her out of the tub and tried to dry her off with towels, her whole body was limp. The combination of the warm bath, the steamy bathroom, and all the feelings that she had felt in such a short period of time must have been what caused her to fall asleep. She couldn't recall what happened after being lifted out of the bathtub. Her very next memory was of waking up in the park, in the sleeping bag.

As she lay in her own bathtub, Natasha had a suspicion that those boys must not have stopped working her, even after she had fallen asleep.

She smiled again, and shook her head.

End of Part 2.

xzalimx
xzalimx
3 Followers