Encounters With A Stranger

Story Info
A DJ's fantasy becomes a living reality.
8.3k words
4.43
36.9k
11
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

Three nights a week, eleven until three. That was my hours, playing smooth jazz on the local radio station to an audience that could not sleep. I suppose I was one of them. I enjoyed it. It passed on those hours that I used to spend chatting to strangers on the internet whilst my husband slept peacefully in our bed. Atleast he knew where I was.

I had been a DJ for three months. I was surprised I got the job after the interview. The station was one of several city stations that reached out to its population. It played nothing else but jazz and soul and it was popular. Even I used to listen to those late night DJ's and the call-ins from people who either wanted company or just be part of the show. The boss said I had a sweet sexy voice. I liked that and within two days I was in the studio doing my own show.

Then it happened. He was the sixth caller that night. He requested his favourite tracks and Eddy the controller found them as usual on his database. We played them as part of the schedule as the night drew on. He would not give his name and called himself simply "Mister" as we chatted on air, talking about music and what he liked for almost ten minutes. I loved his voice, it was smooth and calming and addictive.

"I'm glad they put a lady on the late show," he told me. "It makes it much nicer to listen to. I can picture you sat there by the mic. I bet you look cool and sexy." I did not reply and asked him for his requests as I saw Eddy grinning at me in the control room through the soundproof window. "Don't change the subject. I think you are wonderful." I put the next track on for the listeners and listened to the caller one to one.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter," he replied. I tried to picture him in my mind. The owner of such a sexy voice, the smooth talking stranger that he was. Eddy gestured through the window to cut him off like all of the others that became intimate. What he was hoping and wishing for was a caller on the verge of suicide to add drama to the show, which never happened and yet probably never would. I was hooked onto the callers voice and I listened intently.

"Why don't you tell me your real name? They never show pictures of the late night DJ's. Why not?" he asked. "If you look as sexy as your voice, I don't blame them. They want to keep you for themselves. Hiding away from the public and adding torture to the whole mystery of it all."

"Candice is my real name." I replied.

"No it isn't. Let me guess," he paused and then began to list a bunch of names one after the other slowly as I listened. Then he said it and took me by surprise. "Karen... your name is Karen, I feel it."

"Wait..." I looked at Eddy shrugging and smiling. "How did you know?" I instantly assumed that Eddy had given away my name, but that was impossible. I would have heard him on the link. "Ok, now you tell me yours. It's only fair." He remained silent for a few seconds.

"Mister is all you get. That is...unless you want to meet me somewhere sexy lady." I knew it was the usual patter and I played along with him with the usual standard replies. I told him I was just a radio DJ with a real life beyond the airwaves. I told him he was entitled to his fantasies and that they were harmless fun. I asked him kindly to continue listening and take care. Then I cut him off with the usual goodbye. Eddy gave me the thumbs up and it was back to business.

From that night onwards I had never given "Mister" a second thought. I went home safely after doing the shows and lay beside my husband. We were married just two years almost after a long relationship out of wedlock. We loved each other passionately and he was the only man in my life and all I ever dreamed of in a partner. Sex was good and we enjoyed each others company.

Robert was a successful architect for a huge company. I was a homemaker with very few ambitions of my own. I wanted to be an ideal lover, submissive even, yet Robert was not a domineering person generally or sexually. We played out our fantasies in private, enjoying the thrills of experimental sex. Quite often we would watch pornographic videos together, picking up new ideas. And then for extra fun, we would even put on the camera and make our own home videos whilst we made love.

We had no plans for a family, as his work was very important, he believed children would spoil the karma and balance of our whole relationship and I respected that. Our friends were all professional people and that was our life-style, remaining firmly within a certain group and community and never straying beyond that world we were part of, except when I found the chat forums on the internet.

I could not sleep for hours like most people. All I needed was a few short hours of slumber and then I was refreshed. Often Robert would go to bed and I would be awake, reading, listening to music or watching TV and then one night I discovered how one could play and pretend to be someone else...on the world wide web.

Soon I discovered a way of sharing my fantasies with total strangers through cybersex and idle chatter, hidden safely behind a computer screen, a microphone and the keyboard. No cameras as I wanted to remain mysterious and partly unknown. I could be whoever I wanted to be and then I realised how pathetic things were becoming.

The radio DJ arrangement became open and I decided to go for it. I noticed the ad in the local city newspaper and I walked through the interviews and trial so easily. I was accepted and began the late night work without any problems.

A week went by and I had never heard from "Mister" again until he called on air with more requests.

"Hi, remember me Candice?" I could recognise his voice so clearly and in a way I was secretly hoping that he would call back sometime. He began to talk about the way things were in the city regarding its rising crime rate that dominated the latest subject and news. I replied casually with my open thoughts and opinions, and then played the next track after ten minutes conversation. He stayed online to talk to me.

"Karen, I missed you. Why did you cut me off the other night?" he asked.

"I didn't cut you off. This is a busy radio show and there were other callers." I explained. His voice was the same, so smooth and sexy, conjuring up those images of what he looked like in my mind, but he was serious. I could sense he was not happy with cutting our conversation shorter than he wanted.

"You have not even asked me how I knew your real name." I listened. "Aren't you even curious? I mean, atleast ask me so I can tell you. Go ahead ask me?" His voice became demanding and somehow I found it even sexier as I listened. "Ask me Karen. You know you want to."

"Ok, how did you know?"

"I found out about you. I have friends in certain...places? They tell me everything I need to know. But don't worry I'm not stalking you or anything. I don't want to hurt you or your husband. I noticed how close you two are and that is so cool."

For the first time I was beginning to trust a stranger. His voice convinced me he was telling the truth and expressing his true thoughts. He was different to the other strangers I had spoken to before in such a close way. He knew who I was, and it was quite scary but also intriguing. "I am probably your biggest fan on here Karen. I could if I wanted to find out what you really look like, but I don't, not yet."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"For now your voice is all I need. Aren't you curious to know who I am?" he asked. Eddy waved to me frantically to cut him off again, but I did not want to. I was curious. I needed to talk to him even more. "Karen, don't get me wrong. I am not falling in love with you or anything. Our lives should always remain separate. I know what you are thinking. Trust me."

"What am I thinking?"

"Well that would be telling and besides, there is someone else listening."

I looked at Eddy and gestured for him to hold on before he pressed the button in frustration, ending the link completely. I wanted our conversation to continue in private, just me and him and Eddy obliged, allowing me a few minutes longer before going back on air.

"Ok, tell me who you are?" I asked.

"No..." he replied. "Call me again in private after the show. I promise it will be worth your time. But promise me now that you will call me. Is it a deal Karen?" I agreed. He gave me his mobile phone number and I wrote it down quickly. Then, he broke the link between us.

After the show I sat quietly in my car in the multi-storey car park. It was a warm pleasant summer night and the sunrise was about to break through over the city. I picked up my phone and pressed in those numbers from the crumpled slip of paper I retrieved from my bag. I added it to my directory under the name of "Mister" then I thought about his voice and his intentions. I was still unsure about calling him, although I so much wanted to hear his sexy voice once again. It made me feel relaxed and special. I loved the way he demanded me to enquire how he knew so much about me. There was something very arousing about it. I could not resist it and he knew that.

After a while I pressed call and waited, listening to the tones. Within a few seconds he answered.

"Hello Karen. Thankyou for calling back. I knew you would."

"Ok, I'm here." I replied.

"Sitting in your car alone?" he asked. I could feel a sense of being watched by him. That gave me a feeling of being controlled from a distance and I liked it. The only thing I feared was my vulnerability and how safe I really was. It was just a sexy voice. That was all it was, for now. "I think you and I need to meet somewhere in private, but not quite yet. I want you to get used to me. Listen to what I have to say to you. You want that don't you Karen?"

"Yes. Talk to me." I demanded, listening to his voice intently.

"Good. Now listen very carefully. I know what you have been thinking deep inside your mind. Those secret thoughts of yours. You can't hide away from them because they won't go away. You don't want them to go away. So in a sense, I am the one who can make them happen. Make those moments real for you without hurting you or anyone else. Do you trust me Karen? Say you trust me."

"I trust you." And I did. I don't know exactly why I did. All I knew was, he intrigued me and I wanted to know more about him and how he knew my private fantasies. I listened to him telling me how I yearned to be seduced by a total stranger for real. The secret rendezvous and what I wanted that stranger to do to me. Everything he told me was almost exact. I began to replay the thoughts he was giving me in my mind as I listened to him. He was directing my fantasies and very skilfully indeed.

"The thing is Karen, you want these things badly and I know you do. You have always wanted these things to happen and now they can... for real. Remember the cybersex you shared with strange men on the net? Just imagine for one moment if that was real sex, with a real stranger like me." Suddenly I realised that he was just one of those voiceless strangers. It made me think and distracted me a little from our conversation.

"Wait! Do you know me from those chat forums? Have we encountered before?" I asked.

"Does it matter? Does it bother you Karen? It took a long time to find you and it's worthwhile. I was one of many fantasies you shared. Which one you are thinking right now. So many. But I am being honest Karen. This time I want you to share that fantasy with me in person. Are you willing?"

My thoughts sifted through dozens of characters I had opened and shared my mind with. He was one of them, and what made it so frustrating was, I had always kept the same topic and theme with very little variation. What he told me was exactly what I did with him and many others online. Replaying that same scenario night after night. I suddenly felt as I did then, daring and allowing my restrictions to subside, yielding to the moment being created by pure fantasy. All in the mind, yet almost real.

"Make me do it." I replied. "Make me your slave. Entice me." It was a test and yet I believed it, and wanted it to happen. "Demand me to meet you somewhere." I wanted him to control me and add that certain element to the whole game that we were now playing.

"You are getting excited. I just knew you would. You and I are alone right now. Different places. I want you imagine what we would do when we eventually meet. You will be there because I demand it. You are my slut, my bitch and my sex slave. You can't resist it. It's what you want. To feel me taking you, fucking you..."

I could see it in my mind as he described it in detail. I imagined how it would feel as I touched myself, feeling myself getting aroused. And he knew what I was doing as I listened to his voice. I was giving away my reactions and he played with them. I could not hold on any longer as I began to ride the orgasm he was inducing with his words. My fingers played gently upon my sensitive sex and I gasped, moaning into the phone until his voice went silent.

After a while, I settled down. Slowly recovering, his voice returned. "You enjoyed sharing that with me. I could tell. I need you to understand me a little more. It's too soon to meet with you. I need to make you mine. You must get to know your Master a little more first. I will call you back sometime."

"Wait!" It was too late. The phone went silent. I was left totally alone returning to reality and thinking about what he had told me. Somehow I did not feel deserted by him. I trusted this stranger and I knew that he would call me back unlike many of the others who just evaporated into cyberspace, never to be seen or heard of again.

During the days and nights that followed "Mister" never called back. I thought about him often and wanted him to call. Weeks went by and slowly I was beginning to forget him, getting on with my life as usual. Robert and I carried on making love and I kept "Mister" a secret, just like the others I had cybered with in the past. I still had my innermost fantasies and in particular the one of being controlled and lured to some secret location, but they were becoming just fantasies like many others.

Then one afternoon while I was alone preparing dinner at home, my phone rang.

"Karen, I missed you." I was dumbstruck and taken by surprise, not expecting to hear his voice ever again. "Have you missed me?" I instantly fell into his certain charms.

"Yes Master." I replied. I knew my place and what I had to say, of that there were no doubts.

"Good girl. Are you ready for sharing another fantasy? Drop everything you are doing and take off your blouse for me..."

I did everything he asked, following the visions he was making me have in my vivid imagination. And after that, he called regularly, catching me alone during the mornings, afternoons and quite often after being on air. He would tell me things, demanding me to do things exactly as he described, but never allowed me to suggest anything in reply, and I would obediently follow everything he ordered

Suddenly my fantasies became shared with just one person, my new Master who I had never met. Again, almost the same theme and scenarios would be played out over the phone and he would make me have an orgasm, just once and no more each time.

For months our secret phone game continued with promises for us to eventually meet. He would call the show with his usual requests for his favourite music and I played them like any other request, treating him as a passive caller, but I knew it was he, how could I ignore that beautiful smooth sexy voice of his? It was all part of our game.

The winter months had arrived. Christmas was planned and Robert and I took a short break with friends by the coast. I never told "Mister" that I was going away, but somehow he knew. I still kept thinking he was spying on me, watching me although he kept on reassuring me he was distant everytime he called. "There is nothing between us but lust and distance, trust me," he would tell me and like his obedient slave I trusted him.

"Karen, who the hell is this?" Robert asked, searching for a number on my phone. We had just returned from a New Year party. He was sitting on the bed while I undressed. "You've even had text messages from them and kept them." I ran towards him and snatched the phone from his hand quickly, before he could open them.

"It's nobody important, just a friend."

"Mister? Isn't that the guy who you told me about once?" he asked. I had to think fast. He remembered the time when Mister first called the show and I opened up to Robert about him. The text messages were revealing little notes he had sent to me describing how he felt about me when I was unavailable. There were even two pictures of his cock in the photo album I wanted to keep and obviously did not remove.

"No it's a girlfriend who likes to use that silly name. You know, having fun?"

Robert accepted my reasons and I quickly removed all evidence of Misters' existence, including his phone number and even those gorgeous pictures. I knew that soon he would call me as it was strictly forbidden for me to call him as part of the game.

I straddled over Robert, as he lay naked on the bed. Neither of us drank too much that night at the party as we had plans for sex, our way of celebrating the New Year intimately between us. "So why should your friend use that name? Are you turning gay on me?" It was clear that Robert wanted more facts. I leaned into his face and kissed him, letting my yoni brush against his semi hardened cock, teasingly, trying to get his mind off things and onto other more important matters. It made a change for me to take control for once, and Robert soon reacted to my advances and strategically placed diversions.

As the new year continued the winter nights grew colder. At work, callers and wannabe guests were inundating Eddy at the controls. The long cold winter nights increased listeners and then he got what he wanted. "Line three, answer it!" he shouted. I stopped the track and took the call live to the listening public. His panic stricken caller was online.

"Hello who's calling the late show?"

"Help me. I'm desperate." There was no mistaking that certain voice. "My world is falling apart. I need someone to listen to me and understand how I feel." It was "Mister", but this time he was pretending to be in distress. Eddy had not recognised his voice. But I knew who it was. "I can't stand this loneliness anymore and I need to talk to someone."

"Ok, you are live on the air. Take it easy. What is your name?"

"It doesn't matter who I am. I need everyone to know how I feel." I looked at Eddy as he suddenly realised who it was. I held up my hand to allow the caller, to continue. Eddy did as I wanted. "You Candice, its you I really need to talk to." He continued. "I think you know how I feel. You're like an angel, that beautiful voice of yours tells everyone like me that you can help just by listening. Until I made this call to the show I was going to end it all. You saved me, you know that? Just imagine how many people tune in and get saved just by hearing that sweet voice of yours." I was flattered by his dramatic act and I pretended to follow it through.

"Thankyou, I appreciate your thoughts. I'm sure many others do also."

"No wait... I really mean it. So much so I want to invite you to dinner. Just you and I. What do you think Candice? You and I alone."

I began to wonder what strange twist was behind this. I did not know what I should say. He was testing me on air, seeing how I would cope and react, so I played the next track quickly and spoke to him. I was annoyed by the move that he had made. Why should he need to test me like that?

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked. I quickly forgot my place as his obedient sub.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers