Encounters with Evil Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you were snooping, and then you borrowed some of my things without asking?" Guy kept his voice implacable.

Mel squirmed. "Yes, sir."

"Didn't your parents teach you not to take things without asking?"

"Yes, sir."

"Do you think you deserve to cum?" Guy asked.

Mel let out a pitiful sound. His cock was still fully engorged. It looked almost painful.

"Perhaps I should punish you," Guy said casually.

Mel's head whipped up, his eyes round.

"Do you think perhaps a spanking?" Guy asked softly.

Mel parted his lips and Guy heard his sharp intake of breath. Yes, he definitely wants a spanking.

Guy crossed to the mahogany chair and sat down. He patted his thighs. "Come here, boy. You've done something you knew was wrong, and now you need to accept your punishment." He fought to suppress a grin as he watched Mel struggle with his emotions. It was clear by the look on his face that wanted to be spanked, but he thought he probably shouldn't want that. And he was also a little afraid.

Guy patted his thigh again, looking at Mel expectantly.

"Will it hurt, sir?" Mel asked in a small voice.

Guy smiled sympathetically. "Of course. You need a safe word, though. How about yellow to slow and red to stop?"

"I..." Mel nodded and swallowed. "Okay." He didn't look at Guy as he walked slowly toward him. Guy helped him stretch himself across his legs.

Then he had that perfect butt right there in his lap. He could smell Mel's arousal tinged with a hint of fear. The boy trembled on his lap, but he thought that it was mostly from anticipation. He kneaded one of the nicely-rounded butt cheeks, and Mel let out a low moan that pulled at Guy's gut. The roaring started up in his ears again. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes, trying to get ahold of himself. He needed to do this right. The roaring subsided, and when he felt ready, he said, "I'm going to start easy with you. I'll only give you ten strokes today."

Mel nodded.

"What are your safe words?"

"Yellow to slow, red to stop, sir."

"Good boy. Now grab the chair legs and don't let go."

Mel let out a whimper as he complied, and Guy wasn't sure if it was from fear or need.

"Okay, here we go. Count for me." With that, Guy smacked Mel sharply on one of his cheeks.

Mel jumped and let out a small squeak. His trembling increased.

"Count for me," Guy reminded him.

"One!" Mel cried out, sounding breathless.

Guy slapped him hard again, this time on the other cheek.

Mel let out a moan that was eventually followed by a soft, "Two."

Guy took his time, pausing briefly between each stroke, assessing his boy. He could tell Mel was fighting to keep his hands around the chair legs. His moans turned to whimpers and then small cries, but he could hear the steady drip of precum from Mel's cock onto the floor. When he finished, Mel's butt was beautifully red. After saying "ten" Mel let out a final moan and shifted his butt up, as if he were trying to get more.

Guy caught a glimpse of his puckered entrance. I need that! Fighting his libido, which was demanding that he throw Mel onto the hard marble floor and fuck him right then, he reached underneath Mel and touched his fingertip to the head of Mel's cock. Mel whimpered and thrust, trying to get some friction. A sheen of sweat had broken out across his pale skin. Guy gathered some precum on his finger and began to pet Mel's anus.

His angel's reaction was exquisite. "Please, oh please, sir!" he cried plaintively, squirming and thrashing.

"Still," Guy commanded.

Mel immediately quit moving, but the pleading cries coming out of his mouth continued. Guy forced his large blunt digit inside Mel's tight hole, and the boy grunted in surprise and maybe a bit of pain. Guy didn't give him time to adjust. He explored with his finger looking for that nub of pleasure that was deep inside Mel. He knew the second he found it, as Mel let out a wail of joy and arched into him.

Warmed by Mel's pleasure, Guy began to finger fuck his channel, rubbing his prostate with every stroke. Mel apparently could no longer keep still and began meeting his thrusts, pushing back on his finger and crying out a litany of piteous sounds. Guy did not reprimand him. There'll be time to teach him later. Mel quickened his movements and Guy sped up to match him.

Suddenly Mel cried out, "Oh, sir! Sir, I cant ... I'm gonna..." He let out a broken scream and all his muscles tightened.

Guy heard the splash of cum hitting the floor. We'll definitely have to teach him some control. Should I punish him for that infraction too? He didn't get any further in his thoughts than that when the smell of Mel's cum hit him, hot and fresh. The scent was unlike any other. It was as if it had been created specifically for him, to drive him wild. The roaring started up in his ears again, and this time he could not suppress it. Mate now! the beast deep inside him demanded. He stood abruptly, picking Mel up. As his vision started going red, he summoned the last vestiges of his control and strode to his bedroom. If he was going to take Mel, and it looked like there would be no stopping now, he would at least do it on a bed.

*****

Tigger clung to Guy, burying his nose in the big man's shoulder. He smelled of wool and crisp cotton and very aroused male. He had just had the most amazing orgasm of his life, and he was still shuddering with small aftershocks.

The past twenty minutes had surpassed all of his daydreams. He was putty. He would do whatever Guy wanted, whenever he wanted it. Guy owned him now. There was no going back.

And he was pretty sure he knew what Guy wanted next. He was carrying him to his bedroom with a purpose. In a few moments Tigger would be losing his virginity. He was ready.

Once in the bedroom, Guy tossed him onto the huge bed. He bounced once and then oriented himself so he could watch Guy. The big man was literally tearing off his clothes, heedless of the buttons that flew from his three-hundred dollar shirt. Tigger gaped. Guy's body was incredible. A sheen of sweat caused his ripped chest and shoulders to shine. He was solid muscle with massive shoulders, lean hips, and long, powerful legs. His own cock had never gone more than half soft, and now it started rapidly going the other direction.

Then Tigger looked at Guy's face and a streak of fear shuddered through him. His face was contorted into a grimace that made him look like he was in pain. The muscles in his neck bulged with tension and his breath rasped in and out at a rapid pace. But what caused Tigger's fear was Guy's eyes. They looked feral, as if Guy were a wild animal without any conscious thought processes. Guy looked at him, but Tigger was sure he didn't see him. His gaze was unfocused and deranged.

As Guy stalked toward him, Tigger scooted back on the bed, unconsciously giving in to his need for self-preservation. Then Guy pounced. He grabbed Tigger none too gently by the hips and dragged him forward, at the same time emitting a low growl that sounded like it came from a savage beast.

What the hell is he? Tigger wondered, with alarm. Not human, certainly. Then he realized what Guy was about to do, and his fear ramped immediately to terror. Guy was hurriedly pulling Tigger's legs up and apart, arranging them over his tree-trunk arms. His dripping cock looked huge to Tigger.

Tigger let out a squeal of terror and tried to squirm away. It was no use. One of Guy's massive hands grabbed his arm and held him in place while the other took hold of his monstrous shaft and aimed it at Tigger's anus.

"Yellow! Yellow!" Tigger screamed, squirming his hips in an effort to avoid getting skewered. Guy's only response was to growl again and tighten his grip on Tigger's arm.

"Red!" Tigger cried in panic. It wasn't working. Guy seemed to be in another world, completely unaware that Tigger was actually talking to him. Tigger slapped his cheek lightly and yelled, "Guy! Guy!"

That got some reaction. Guy's eyes shifted, and it looked like he was struggling to focus on Tigger's face. "Guy, please, slow down!" Tigger cried breathlessly. "Don't we need l ... lube? I've n ... never done this before!"

Guy blinked and finally appeared to focus on Tigger. "Never...?" Guy's voice was low and raspy, sounding more animal than human.

"Yes, never," Tigger confirmed, relief flooding him now that Guy was no longer trying to force his giant cock into Tigger's untouched channel. "I'm a virgin."

The reaction from Guy was not what Tigger expected. He let out an earsplitting howl of rage and launched himself off the bed. A fraction of a second later Tigger was watching the bathroom door slam shut.

What the hell?

He climbed out of bed and went to stand on the other side of the door. He could hear the slap of a hand sliding rapidly up and down a slick shaft. The sound was unmistakable—he didn't also need to hear the feral, needy sounds Guy was making, but he did.

His chest tightened. His fear was completely gone now, replaced by hurt. Why is he jacking himself off in the bathroom when I'm standing right here naked?

He heard the sound of liquid splattering on tile. "Guy?" Tigger called through the door with a shaky voice.

"Out!" Guy growled. "Get out!"

"What?" Tigger had heard what Guy said, he just couldn't believe it.

"Get the fuck out of my bedroom! Now!" Guy roared so loud it didn't seem like there was sturdy door between them. His voice still sounded odd, low and growly—inhuman.

Tigger felt his face flush with humiliation. He fled to his own room, slamming and locking the door behind him.

He flung himself onto his bed. His breath came in ragged gasps as he tried to breathe through the crushing pain in his chest. Guy would rather jack off than have sex with a virgin! For the first time in his life he was ashamed of his virginal status. That thought brought on hot anger. Fuck him! What an ass! I offer him a precious gift and he throws it away.

But even Tigger's anger could not mask the horrible, rending sound of his heart breaking.