Encounters with Evil Pt. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel's lust-fogged brain registered that this was it: Guy was going to take him.

A savage cry rent the air, raising chill bumps across Mel's skin. Guy's imposing cock, nudging at his entrance, began to fountain, hot cum cascading up in a great torrent. Guy clamped his hand onto Mel's hip tightly, holding him in place, and then he thrust up, brutally burying his huge, hard cock to the hilt in Mel's tight heat.

Mel felt like he was being stabbed in the anus with a white-hot poker. A piercing scream of agony was wrenched from his gut. But as quickly as the pain overpowered him, it subsided to a delicious full feeling. He gasped harshly, recovering from the blinding pain and gathering his senses.

Guy was perfectly still, every muscle standing out in stark relief as he held Mel in place, his cock still hard and buried deep within him. He didn't start up a rhythm—he had already cum. His eyes were tightly closed and his face was scrunched, as if in pain.

That's it then, the thought drifted to Mel. I am no longer a virgin. He felt overwhelmed with emotions he didn't understand. He could feel cum running down the inside of his thigh. We didn't use a condom, some part of his brain informed him with concern, but he dismissed it. They were mates for life now; there would be nothing between them.

Then Guy's eyes snapped open. The pupil in his real eye was still huge, and it was unfocused, burning the same deranged intensity Mel had seen the first time Guy had almost taken him.

Guy began to struggle with the straps on his sling, and then with a fierce growl he yanked it off his shoulder, tossing it away.

"Guy ... what...?" Mel started to protest, worried that Guy was going to hurt himself, but he was cut off by a roar. Guy sounded almost like an angry lion.

Mel's heart slammed into his chest.

Then Guy was moving. He shifted out from under him, pulling him around so that he was below him, but keeping him close. His cock, still hard, stayed buried to hilt in Mel's ass.

"Guy!" Mel cried in protest. "Your arm!" But his words fell on deaf ears. Guy seemed to be in a different world. He moved his injured arm stiffly, but used it to gingerly help support himself.

As soon as he was in position on top of Mel, he drug his massive cock almost out of Mel's hole and then plunged it back in. "Mine!" he growled in a voice that didn't sound human. "Mine."

Then he was pistoning in and out of Mel, growling ferociously. Mel could do nothing except wrap his legs around Guy's toned torso and hang on for the ride.

And what a ride it was! Guy's massive, perfectly muscled body moved with power and grace, taking him, controlling him, possessing him. This is what he'd dreamt of, except reality was so much more than his dreams. The smell of Guy's sweat and sex enveloped him, strong and virile. His powerful body churned above him, thrusting into him with such force the entire couch rocked and groaned. The sounds Guy was making, more animal than human, should have frightened him but they didn't. He knew he was driving Guy out of his mind—his lover was completely out of control, and it was because of him. That thought thrilled him to the core.

Mel shifted his feet more tightly around Guy's torso, welcoming the invasion. The feel of Guy's steel shaft sliding in and out of his body was exquisite—like nothing Mel could have imagined. Guy began to hit his prostrate on every stroke and Mel whimpered with pleasure. The physical sensations were overwhelming, but emotionally he was drowning as well. They were joined. He was one with Guy. The fullness of Guy's cock in his ass matched the fullness of his heart.

But Guy looked like he was a million miles away, possessed by an ancient madness. His wild eye was unseeing, his expression closed and focused.

Mel reached up a hand and put it tenderly on Guy's cheek, wanting to share with him the joy he was feeling.

Guy's eye shifted to his face and focused, and Mel was horrified to see it cloud with pain and regret.

"I'm sorry," Guy said, his voice ragged. "I can't stop."

"No!" Mel cried in desperation. "Don't stop! Feels so good!"

Incredibly, Guy's pace picked up then. Mel was swept away. "Oh God! Oh God!" he cried as his body climbed rapidly toward orgasm.

"I love you, Mel," Guy gasped.

Mel let out a cry of joy. Guy's words had brought him to the edge as nothing else could.

"Touch yourself, angel. Come with me."

Mel grabbed his leaking shaft and tugged. All of the sensations at once were too much: the emotional high from the love he felt, the huge, hard body of his lover moving above him in a frantic rhythm, the desperate noises of pleasure his lover was making, the exquisite sensation of that massive, slick cock thrusting into him, possessing him, pummeling his hot spot, and finally his own manic jerks on his leaking shaft. He screamed out Guy's name as he plunged into orgasm.

He heard Guy's answering cry of, "Angel. My angel!" as he thrust deep, so deep Mel saw stars dancing behind his eyes. His hot cum spattered across his chest and belly. Waves of glorious sensation rolled through him. His thighs tightened around Guy's waist and his senses fled, overloaded. Small whimpers of pleasure began to pour from his mouth as his orgasm finally wound down.

Guy shuddered and his frantic rhythm faltered. He slammed his hips into Mel's with bruising force and roared. Two more deep thrusts and then he let out a long low groan and collapsed, boneless, partially on top of Mel, but mostly to the side.

Mel lay gasping for air, shuddering with aftershocks from his staggering orgasm.

"Oh my God, Guy," he said when he could finally speak, but he didn't have any words to follow. He was completely overwhelmed by the intensity of what they'd just done. It had been better than he possibly could have imagined.

There was no response from the inert body beside him.

"Guy?" he asked in alarm. He twisted slightly to look at him.

Guy was breathing deeply and slowly. His face was more peaceful than Mel had ever seen it. Even when he'd been in a coma, tension had creased his brow. Now he looked sated. Happy. And sound asleep.

Mel sighed and settled in next to him, content just to be near his man.

A half hour later, with cum congealed on his stomach and his sweat dampened skin becoming chilled in the cool air, he started to squirm away, planning to go to the bathroom to get cleaned up, and then maybe put on some clothes.

But Guy's arm tightened around his waist and a single, muffled command tumbled from his lips. "Stay!"

Mel smiled at his still-almost-comatose lover, reached for the afghan that was on the back the back of the couch and arranged it over them, then snuggled back into Guy's warmth.

He would stay if Guy wanted him to.