Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 02

Story Info
This is just the beginning...will they survive?
4.3k words
4.54
11.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Wayne, big Hollywood superstar, looked like he had just been scared out of his wits if anyone had caught a glimpse of the front of his pants...it looked like he'd wet himself; well, technically he had!

Diana Maitland did her best to make herself look presentable again, using her underpants to wipe the wet cum from between her thighs. As she was about to put them back on, Wayne grabbed her panties from her hand and said, "Uh uh, little girl, those are mine now," and brought them up to his nose to inhale her scent, which was also still on his fingers.

She watched him close his eyes as he smelled her panties and his fingers, and she felt her pussy begin to tingle again, making her gasp lightly. Then the thought struck her that it certainly hadn't taken long for him to "charm the pants (or in this case, panties) off her!" But then, she realized that he didn't have to "charm" her into anything—she would do whatever he wanted, all he had to do was ask.

He opened his eyes and looked right into hers, and then continued, "You smell so good; I hope I will get to taste you as well!" Then he stuffed her panties into his jacket pocket and buttoned his jacket to hide the wet spot on the front of his pants and the fact that his dick was already starting to get hard again from her scent and the thought of licking her...this was getting...ri'dick'ulous!"

Incredibly, she noticed that his dick was beginning to bulge in his pants again, and the tingling in her pussy was turning into throbs. They both looked at each other and saw their mutual desires growing again, so he grabbed her hand and said, "Come on, little girl, we have to get somewhere private before we end up arrested for public lewdness!"

He told her they were going to his hotel room. Neither of them was sure how long it would take for them to get over this incredible lust for each other, but they were going to enjoy finding out.

They quickly made their way through the studio lot to his car. They jumped in, he started it and squealed the tires as he took off in his haste to get away quickly before anyone came by and saw the two of them leaving together. The last thing he wanted was for some newshound to catch sight of them and start spreading the story that John Wayne was seen with a mysterious young woman; everyone would immediately start speculating whether or not they were lovers, and he did not want to publicly compromise her in any way (although privately, he was going to compromise her in every way she would allow!).

As they were approaching the front gate of the studio, he saw a group of reporters and photographers from all the entertainment weeklies that usually hung around just to catch sight of the comings and goings of stars to and from the studio. So he told her to crouch down in the floor as they passed by so she wouldn't be seen. She winced slightly as the thought struck her that maybe he was embarrassed to be seen with her, but she did as he asked and hid in the floor. He waved to the reporters as he drove by and they snapped a couple more photos as they had done when he came in earlier, but no one saw Diana hiding in the floor. He had noticed the look on her face when he asked her to hide, and when he was a few blocks down the street, he told her it was safe to get up. He felt he needed to explain his intentions to her as they drove to his hotel so she would have time to understand his motives and decide for herself if she really wanted to go through with...whatever it was they were about to do.

"Diana," he said softly, "I don't want you to think that I asked you to hide from those reporters because I am in any way embarrassed to be seen with you. I did that solely for your protection. Regardless of how you and I feel, you are still a young woman who's reputation could be severely compromised if it was rumored that I took you to my hotel. Everyone would know why I took you there; only they probably would never be able to imagine all the things I want to do to you." He coughed slightly, and continued, "But I'm going to tell you about those things before we get there so we can agree on what you will let me do, or for you to decide if you even still want to be with me, OK?"

Her heart was starting to race from the thoughts and images that came into her mind as he spoke, but she had to set him straight about something. She replied, "OK, but have you stopped to think that maybe I have my own ideas about what I want you to do to me, and what I want to do to you?"

He turned to look at her so quickly that he jerked the steering wheel slightly and almost ran off the road, and he had that "startled" expression on his face again. This girl never ceased to surprise him!

She laughed and said, "Why do think it was so easy for you to make me cum by just talking dirty to me? Don't get me wrong, I am not a slut who acts like that with every guy I've ever dated...it's just...you." With those last three words, her voice softened dreamily.

She seemed lost in thought with her next statements, her voice taking on a husky quality as she went on, "Ever since the first time I saw one of your movies when I was a teenager, I was entranced by your commanding presence; your voice, your piercing eyes, your hard body—you made me feel things that I had never felt before, and you have been my model of the ideal man ever since. I have fantasized about doing things with you that I was told young women should never do—and even some things that I was never told about at all. I just had this instinct that there was a lot more to sex than what I was told. So, I secretly found all the books and magazines I could that gave more insight into the...sensual aspects of sex. And you were always the object of my fantasies as I explored that part of me." She looked at him as she said that last sentence and noticed that he had a death-grip on the steering wheel and a strange expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" she asked, afraid that she had revealed too much, and that maybe now he felt he was in danger of breaking her heart if he didn't swear his undying love for her.

He quickly pulled the car over to the side of the road, stopped and turned off the engine, then turned to her. He closed his eyes for a moment, then looked straight into her eyes, took a deep breath, and as he exhaled, said, "You are the most insightful woman I have ever met. You seem to know a lot more about yourself and what you want than most people my age, and you certainly seem to know an awful lot about me for never having met me personally before.

"When you said you felt that some of my love scenes seemed to be somewhat 'lacking' in believability, it's because I'm not that good an actor, especially when it comes to those scenes, and, especially so if I am not in any way attracted to my co-star. You see, I too, have recently built in my mind an image of my 'perfect woman.' I've met a few actresses and other women over the years that had some of these qualities, but not all of them. The second I saw you, it was like you had stepped right out of my fantasy; I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me and...my cock became the only functioning part of my body; and when my brain began to function again, it was of the same mind as my cock—I had to have you." His voice came out as a low rumble and he was starting to breathe heavily again.

He paused for a moment and started again, his voice becoming deeper and sexier than she had ever heard it. "So, now you know why some of my love scenes don't work. But, if I had to do a love scene with you in a movie, it would never make the cut. I'm afraid we would burn up the screen because I would forget that there were twenty or so people standing around watching us, and I would not be able to stop when the director yelled 'cut!' I haven't even kissed you yet and I'm almost afraid that when I start, I won't be able to stop!" He almost added "ever" but didn't, because he wasn't sure how she would react.

Now it was her turn to look "startled"...never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined that John Wayne would think of her as his fantasy woman! They sat staring at each other and breathing heavily, trying to regain their composures...again...and they both smiled as they realized they actually did feel the same way. He reached out his hand and caressed her cheek with his fingers.

Then he said, "I don't really need to tell you what else I want to do to you, do I? I have a feeling you already know."

Her smile broadened, and she reached her hand up to cup his palm against her face as she replied, "Somehow, I think we invaded each other's fantasies long ago, so we each already know what the other wants." Then she tuned her face toward his hand and planted a kiss in his palm, then gave a soft lick with her tongue.

His dick twitched again, at the feeling of her soft lips and tongue on his palm. No woman had ever done that to him before and it made him realize his hands were more sensitive than he thought. With much effort, he withdrew his hand from her face and turned to start the car again. As he did, he looked back at her and asked huskily, "By the way, would you prefer that I call you Diana, or 'little girl'?" He asked this question because, though he no longer thought of her as a little girl, it had started to sound like an endearment to him and he hoped she felt that way, too.

She grinned and replied, "Oh, I love the way you say 'little girl' and the look in your eyes when you do—if it's alright with you, I'd like you to continue calling me that!"

He grinned back, and said, "My pleasure...little girl," and the look in his eyes told her that they were definitely going to be in for a pleasurable experience. Then he pulled the car back onto the road and headed toward his hotel.

They made the rest of the short drive in silence, stealing glances at each other and smiling—both of them anticipating what was to...come. Before he turned the last corner to the front of the hotel, he told her he was going to pull into the back parking lot first and let her out at one of the side entrance doors that was rarely used, and for her to wait for him just inside. He told her he knew there would probably be a few reporters and photographers hanging around the main entrance and front door, same as at the studio—and he still didn't want anyone doing any speculating about them—and asked her if she understood. She smiled and nodded as he pulled up to let her out. He told her he would be there as quickly as possible, then waited to make sure the door was unlocked so she could enter, and she waved to him as she opened it and went in. He looked around and saw no one else...much to his relief.

He pulled out of the back parking lot and headed around the corner to the hotel's main entrance and valet parking area, and sure enough, there were the reporters and photographers as he expected. As he got out of his car and handed the valet attendant his key, the reporters were firing their usual questions.

"Mr. Wayne, what's your next picture going to be?"

"Any comments on the breakup of your second marriage?" (Nosy mongrels!)

"Any new ladies in your life?" (Definitely none of their damn business!)

He fended them off saying, "Sorry, fellows, but I've had a busy day and I'm really not up to any interviews at this time—thanks for your understanding!" He disliked the celebrity that came with being a movie star, even though it gave him the clout to pursue his own ideas regarding politics and American ideals. However, he fully understood that if you made enemies with the press, they could make your life miserable, so he tried to be polite while keeping them at bay.

As soon as he entered the hotel lobby, he made his way to the front desk and told the manager that he wanted a "Do Not Disturb" message put on the phone in his room, but asked them to take messages for him and he would pick them up later. Then he turned and made his way to the hall at the side entrance where Diana, er...little girl, was waiting. Luckily, the elevators were on one of these side halls so they did not have to go back to the lobby, and hopefully they would catch one quickly before anyone else showed up. He pushed the "up" button and, thankfully, one of the elevators opened immediately. They hurried inside and he pushed the button for the top floor. It wasn't a penthouse suite, but there were only four suites on that floor, each with the bedrooms on the corners, they had private balconies, and good sound insulation (he had a feeling that was a good thing).

As the elevator slowly started its way to the 10th floor, they looked at each other and both suddenly remembered that they had not even kissed for the first time. Her eyes became hooded as she looked at his mouth, and the tip of her tongue came out to moisten her lips. As he watched her, he envisioned her lips and tongue licking up and down his thick shaft. He growled deeply, closing his eyes for a second to try to dispel that image, then slowly opened his eyes, reached out and cupped his hands on her jaw line, and slowly lowered his mouth to hers, watching her face as he did.

Just before their lips met, she parted hers slightly and closed her eyes, and he pressed his firm lips to her soft ones. He was determined to show her with this first kiss, everything that he was feeling for her: tenderness, passion, and wantonness, even the shear magnitude of his raw desire for her. He softened his lips to match hers; gently moving over them and nibbling at her slightly pursed lips. Then he opened his mouth slightly to run the tip of his tongue along her upper and lower lips, tracing the edges and taking his time to familiarize his mouth and tongue with the gentle contours of her luscious lips.

She moaned softly, imagining his tongue doing the same thing to her "other lips," so she tilted her head a little more and leaned into him, signaling him that she wanted to deepen the kiss. He definitely got her signal, so he deepened it with as much restraint as he could muster at that moment. He moved his hands from her jaw line down her neck, then wrapped his arms around her shoulders in a protective gesture, and forced her head back and to the side as he opened her mouth to invite her tongue to mingle with his.

As soon as their tongues met, they both felt themselves melting into each other, and the images that flooded their minds quickly had them both crushing themselves against each other in an effort to fuse their bodies together, despite their clothing. The assault of his tongue on her mouth had her envisioning his head between her legs assaulting her pussy in the same way. He was shoving his tongue into her mouth in the same way he wanted to shove his dick and his tongue into her hot, little hole. He quickly backed her up against the wall of the elevator, moving his hands down to her ass and lifting her up to wrap her legs around his waist as he had been envisioning all day. He was already pumping his hips up and down rubbing his (once again) painfully hard cock against her crotch, almost forgetting that she was not wearing panties. She was moaning deeply from the sensation of the soft material of her skirt being rubbed up and down on her clit and pussy from his movements.

The sound of her moans almost made him forget they were still in the elevator, until it lurched to a stop and the bell sounded to signal that the doors were about to open. He came to his senses at the last second, dragging his mouth from hers with a groan, stepping back and setting her down on her feet just as the elevator doors opened. He prayed there was no one waiting to get on, because he knew anyone would see in an instant, from their ragged breathing and disheveled appearances, what they had been doing on the ride up. Again, they lucked out; no one was there.

He growled, "Come on, little girl, I can't wait any longer."

He grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the elevator and moving swiftly toward his room while fishing the key out of his pocket; she was almost running trying to keep up with him. He stopped at the door, jammed the key in the lock, turning it and the knob at the same time. Shoving the door open, he threw the key on a table, and then turned suddenly, pulling her into the room and kicking the door shut with his foot. He was breathing heavily as he looked at her face and saw the pure desire in her eyes, and he said, "I hope I turn out to be as powerful as you have imagined, little girl, and I want to eat you alive, but first I have to get this one image out of my head."

With that, he reached out and grabbed the front of her blouse with both hands, ripping it open and sending the buttons flying, making the breath catch in her lungs and a sudden heat flow through her at his passionate display of emotion. She could think of only one thing to say, "Please fuck me, now!"

He had ripped open her blouse because he was dying to see her huge tits and his next move was going to be to yank her bra straps down and then just pull the whole thing down to her waist. But when he heard her beg him to just fuck her, he knew he could not refuse. He would be sure to make plenty of time for her gorgeous tits later. He growled, again, as he tore at his belt buckle and undid his trousers, grabbing them at the waist with his underwear and shoving them to his knees.

She looked down to get her first glimpse of his huge dick, causing her to gasp and then moan deeply as she realized he was about as big around as a soda can. She had masturbated at times to see how much she could stretch herself, and had managed to get most of her fingers into her pussy, but that was not the same as soda can! Thank God, the length of his cock appeared to be average, about 6" or so.

He saw the look of raw hunger on her face as she looked at his dick, licking her lips again, exciting him even more than he could've imagined and fueling his need to finally be inside her. He grabbed the waist of her skirt and yanked it over her hips to pool at her feet. Then he stepped right in front of her, reaching around to grab her soft ass, lifting her up as he had done in the elevator. He backed her up against the door and, bending his knees slightly to angle his hips upward, he slowly lowered her toward his aching, throbbing cock. As he felt the head of his dick come in contact with her hot, wet opening, he hissed through his teeth, sucking in air in an effort to keep from impaling her too quickly and possibly hurting her if she was not used to a thick cock.

She watched his face as he started to lower her onto him; she saw him hiss and felt him hesitate, and she realized he was probably trying to be careful not to hurt her, so she gently urged him, "Keep going, I'll let you know if there's a problem, but I doubt there will be. As soon as you are fully inside of me and I assure you there is no pain, then I want you to pound me as hard as you want to, OK?"

He couldn't speak because he was concentrating very hard to keep from coming too soon. So he nodded, then relaxed his hold on her, and the weight of her body caused her sopping wet pussy to slide fully down onto his thick shaft. She couldn't believe the sensation; he was so hard, the skin on his cock stretched so tight, that his flesh felt like velvet wrapped around a steel rod sliding up into her tight, but well lubricated, canal. He had definitely lost all ability to speak at this moment; her pussy felt like a tight, satin sheath that was the perfect size and shape for his cock.

As she felt their pubic mounds meet and felt the hair around the base of his dick tickling her clit, it caused her to arch her back to rub her clit against his mound and she let out a loud moan. She didn't need to say a word; the sight of her in such obvious throes of pleasure at being impaled on his cock made him lose all sense of control. He crushed her back tightly up against the door and groaned, almost as if in pain (but what exquisite torture it was!) and started bucking his hips, shoving his dick up into her as hard as he could, giving a slightly harder grind on his upward thrusts in an attempt to make contact with her clit each time. He had no idea how long he could hold out since he had been envisioning this all day, and the reality was far surpassing his fantasy. He could feel his orgasm approaching fast, but he so wanted this to be good for her, too.

12