Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He chuckled slightly and said, "Yeah, I'd say so!" Then he sighed heavily, and said, "Oh, I could really use a drink and cigarette right about now!"

She smiled and said, "Well, your cigarettes are laying over there on the dresser, but I think your tequila is still on the table in the other room. Would you like me to get them for you?"

He smiled back at her and said, "Would you, please? I'm an old man, and my body still hasn't quite recovered from what you did to me!"

She laughed, and exclaimed, "Old man! You haven't been acting like an old man, and you sure as hell don't fuck like an old man!"

God, she was good for his ego! His eyes glowed at her as he said, "You make me feel like I could do anything, little girl, but right now I, honestly, could not get off this bed, so..." his voice trailed off and his eyes were pleading with her.

She smiled warmly, and leaned over to kiss him softly. Then she got up off the bed, walked over to the dresser and picked up his cigarettes and lighter and brought them to him. She leaned over him and picked up the bowl containing the rest of the strawberries and cream and said, "I'll be right back," and strode out of the bedroom completely naked.

He watched her as she walked out, thinking he would never get tired of looking at her naked body—she was gorgeous! And smart, and funny, and also verrrry sexy...a very intoxicating combination! He doubted he would need as much tequila right now! He reached behind him and found the top of the bedspread and sheet and started to pull them back, managing to lift his body up enough to pull them down and climb under them, then pushed the robe that had been on top of the spread onto the floor. Then, he propped up a few pillows again and leaned back as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it while he waited for her to return.

Diana put the bowl of berries and cream back in the icebox, then went to the table and poured herself a half glass of wine. Then she found a small tumbler in one of the kitchenette cabinets and picked up the bottle of tequila in the same hand and headed back to the bedroom. When she entered, she saw that he had pulled back the covers and was leaning back, relaxing, slowly dragging on a cigarette. She walked over to the side of the bed and sat down facing him, set down her glass of wine to open the bottle of tequila, then poured him about 2 fingers in the tumbler and then handed it to him.

All he could think was, "Damn, she knows me so well!" He would normally have poured himself about 3 fingers, but after what they'd been through this afternoon and evening, he wouldn't need that much, and somehow, she seemed to know that. She picked up her glass of wine and sipped on it for a couple minutes, finishing it, while he downed a couple swallows of tequila; and they just stared at each other. Then she moved the covers aside and climbed in next to him, nestling her head on his shoulder again as she molded herself to his right side. He finished his cigarette and put it out in the ashtray on the table on the other side of the bed, then downed his last shot of tequila and set the glass next to the ashtray.

Then they scooted themselves down to lay a little flatter and get more comfortable. She could not stop herself from stroking his chest—she suddenly feared this was all a dream and if she fell asleep, he would be gone when she woke up! As if he could read her mind, he kissed the top of her head and wrapped his arms a little tighter around her, and said, "I'm not going anywhere, little girl; we just need to rest for a while."

It was only about 6:30 in the evening, the sun had just finished setting and the room was growing dark—and they had just met each other earlier that day. But, as they drifted off to sleep, they felt as if they had known each other forever...

12