Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had started to pant from the explosions of desire she was feeling all over her body when he put her hand on his cock and said that he would die happily just from the feeling of being inside her. His words were making her pussy throb and an unexpected moan escaped her lips as her head arched backward from the pleasure flowing through her whole body. She was still gripping his cock when she opened her eyes and saw the same look of raw desire on his entire face, and they both knew...

As they stared into each other's eyes, he moved his body to position himself between her legs as she laid her body fully down beneath him, while her hand guided the head of his cock to her already dripping entrance. She spread her legs as wide as she could, bracing her feet and lifting her hips slightly to the perfect angle for him to be able to enter her. He had braced his elbows on either side of her upper arms, holding her face with his hands, then he started to move his hips forward, slowly sliding his rock-hard dick into her tight, but wet, warm, and welcoming, pussy. As he moved into her, he couldn't help closing his eyes and moaning from the feelings of slow, torturous pleasure that were coursing through his loins.

She watched his face as he entered her, feeling every inch of his thick, velvety cock as it slid slowly into her throbbing, drenched pussy. When he closed his eyes and moaned, it sent a hot thrill through her body and made her sigh wantonly. When he was fully inside her, he opened his eyes and they just stared at each other as they lay still for a minute. She was savoring the feeling of fullness from his thick cock buried in her, and he was savoring the tightness of her warm, wet pussy completely surrounding his dick; they were both throbbing from the pleasure.

He stroked his thumbs on her cheeks, and rumbled sexily, "You see, little girl? You were made for me." Then an intense fire came into his eyes as he said, "I can see your love and your desire for me in your eyes. But, I need to know that no other man has ever made you feel the way you do right at this moment...tell me!" His voice was husky and demanding.

Her breath was coming in pants again, as she moaned, "No! No one could ever make me feel like this! My pussy craves your cock, my body craves your touch, my heart and soul crave the sight of your handsome face and the sound of your sexy voice! Oh please, make love to me, big man!"

Her words were his command; he leaned down to kiss her again, slowly and tenderly, as he started to leverage his hips up and down and move his thick shaft slowly in and out of her. After a minute or two, he moved his lips down her left cheek to her neck and continued to plant soft kisses and licks on her neck and shoulder. She was softly sighing with each slow stroke of his cock, and he felt he could listen to the sound of her sighs forever. He gradually started to increase the intensity of his thrusting, and her sighs turned into soft moans, and her hips started to rock in rhythm with his. Their hips would pull back from each other at the same time, and then thrust together, and on one of their inward thrusts, he felt her make a slight circular grind with her hips. He realized she was trying to rub her clit on his pubic mound again, but he could do much better for her than that.

While he continued to move in and out of her, he put all his weight on his left forearm and slid it up under her shoulders while he leveraged his right knee up under her bent left leg, rolling their bodies slightly to one side. With his right knee bent in this position, he had more leverage to be able to move his hips easier and thrust a little harder and deeper and grind his pubic area on her clit. He kept his pace leisurely as he started the deeper, harder, grinding thrusts, and her moans became louder and her head tilted up as her back arched in pleasure. He took that opportunity to bend his head down and kiss her right shoulder and neck again, and brought his right hand up to her left shoulder to caress down her chest to her left breast.

As soon as he started to softly rub his hand around her breast, he heard her whimper. Then he moved his hand to her nipple, grasping her breast gently and rubbing his palm firmly over her nipple, making her groan and arch her back again. Then he took his thumb and forefinger and grasped her nipple again, rolling it gently and pulling on it as he had done in the shower before. She was arching her back again, and moaning, "Yes, yes, yes..."

He could tell she was close to an orgasm, so he made his next several thrusts a little harder, pausing slightly to grind his hips harder, and it worked. As soon as he felt her pussy start to spasm, he thrust all the way into her and held still as he was on the verge of an orgasm himself, and she moaned loudly, "Oh, John!" and started rotating her hips in rhythm to the pulsing of her pussy muscles. At the height of her orgasm, she opened her eyes and looked directly into his, and moaned, "Oh, God, I love you, big man!"

That was all he needed; he went right back to thrusting his cock in concert to her rotating hips and his orgasm came roaring over him. As his hips started to buck harder, he slid his right arm down and under her hips with his left arm still under her shoulders, and held her tightly to him as he rode out his orgasm, somehow noticing that she had started another wave of climax. She wrapped her arms and legs around him and held on while they rode out their waves, moaning loudly, together.

12