Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled slightly and didn't have the heart to tell him that it might fit her, barely, but would probably be way too long and the proportions for the bodice might be a little off because she was so short and her dress size usually had to be altered to fit her properly. So she kissed him softly and said "thank you," and watched him as he went out and closed the bedroom door. Then she lifted the lid off the box and moved the paper aside to see what he had picked out for her.

It was beautiful; a soft pastel floral pattern, mostly rose colored, on a sateen material with an inner lining, and had thin straps, a fitted bodice with a v-shaped bust line that was sure to show off her cleavage, and a straight skirt with a high cut slit in the back. Uh oh, this was a style that usually had to be altered the most to fit her large chest and short torso. She picked up the dress by the shoulder straps and held it up in front of her...it looked almost just right for her! She turned it around and held it against her body and it seemed like it was going to fit her just fine...how did he do that?

She found the "undergarments" in the box...they were more like sexy lingerie than underwear. Instead of a bra, there was a strapless bustier in white with lace on the bra cups and slight boning in the bottom to help define her waist a little more. The white panties also had lace on them and had a higher cut to the front of the legs—she thought she heard someone once refer to this style as "French-cut" panties. There was a pair of nylons in the box as well, but she decided not to wear them since it was another warm day. There was also a pair of rose-colored high-heeled shoes and a sheer piece of chiffon material that matched the dress and appeared to be a wrap of some kind.

She excitedly began to put on the lingerie and found that, somehow, the bustier fit her perfectly, as did everything else, including the dress, but she couldn't quite get the zipper all the way up in back...she would just have to get him to help her with that. So she went to the door and just cracked it open slightly and asked him to come help her with the zipper, but she didn't want him to see her yet, so she asked him if he could do it with his eyes closed. He chuckled slightly and said that yes, he thought he could work a zipper with his eyes closed, so he came to the door and stood with his eyes shut and his hands up, and she opened the door wider, then turned and moved until her back came in contact with his hands.

He felt and found the zipper and carefully closed it all the way up, then she told him she would be out in a minutes and closed the door again, so he went back to the middle of the room and waited for her to come out, hoping she was going to look as lovely in that dress as he had pictured. When she opened the door a moment later, he had almost the same reaction to her as he'd had the first moment he laid eyes on her...she took his breath away. The dress fit her perfectly, accentuating every curve of her body...especially since she had struck a sexy pose, bending her right knee and cocking her left hip sideways and leaning her upper body back to her right with her hands positioned provocatively on her hips. She also had a sheer piece of material that matched the dress wrapped loosely around her head and neck and draping over her shoulders. She could so easily be mistaken for a movie star...Jane Russell had nothing on her!

Then she turned slowly, so he could see how well the dress fit her. He saw that the front of the dress showed off her breasts to perfection, supporting them well and giving her a generous amount of cleavage without looking obscene. The bodice hugged her waist tightly and perfectly flared at her hips to accentuate her "hourglass" figure. When she turned around, he saw that the knee-length skirt had a slit in the back of it that went up to just above mid thigh, so that when she walked, you could catch just a glimpse of the backs of her shapely thighs. When she was facing him again, she asked incredulously, "How in the world were you able to tell them how this dress needed to be altered to fit me so perfectly? I know it did not come like this—I have to alter clothes to fit me all the time! So how did you know what to tell them?"

She could see the look on his face; he was staring at her with that same look of raw passion she had seen in his eyes when he ran into her during the studio tour and she had realized that he desired her—and he still did, even more so now, it seemed. He slowly started to smile and his eyes smoldered as he moved toward her and held his hand out to her and said, "It's my secret and I'm not going to tell you right now." When she placed her hand in his, he brought it up to his lips and kissed her fingers softly and then rumbled in his sexy, gravelly voice, "You look beautiful. Are you ready to go for a drive with me?" She smiled and nodded, so he led her out the door and turned the sign on the knob around to ask for "Maid Service," and escorted her to the elevator.

On the ride down, they glanced at each other and they both smiled knowingly, remembering the ride up the day before...it seemed like it was so much longer ago than just 20 hours...but they were glad time seemed to be moving slowly for them. When they reached the main floor, he led her down the hallway to the side entrance, and his car was sitting there waiting for them, just as he'd asked. He opened her door and helped her in, then moved around to the driver's side, got in and started the car and headed out of the parking lot; luckily, there was no one around this time, either.

She wondered where he was headed, then started to get a clue when he headed out onto the Pacific Coast Highway toward Malibu. He was going to take her somewhere that they could be closer to the ocean! That was what he'd meant when she'd thanked him for fucking her on the balcony looking toward the water when she'd felt he had fulfilled her beach fantasy, and he had said that maybe he could do better than that! Yes, this would, most likely, turn out to be better than fucking on a 10-story balcony several blocks from the beach!

After they had driven in silence for almost 30 minutes while she just admired the views of him and the ocean, he pulled onto a private lane off the ocean side of the highway which wound down a little ways and then opened to a graveled parking area in front of a moderate sized 2-story house. He stopped the car and turned it off and she looked at him and asked, "Where are we?"

He explained to her that the house belonged to a friend who was out of town this weekend, and his friend had offered to let him use it, and that he had forgotten about it until she had mentioned her love of the beach and the ocean. When he saw the shocked look on her face, he said he hoped she was pleased with his surprise, and she could only nod and then smiled brightly, and he thought he had never seen anyone look so happy. They got out of the car and he found the key right where his friend said it would be, so he unlocked the door and opened it and told her to go ahead in and have a look around. Then he went back to the car and got their clothes and the picnic lunch that he'd had smuggled into the trunk, and took the clothes upstairs to the master bedroom, then came back down and snuck into the kitchen while she was wandering.

She couldn't get over how nice the house was, large and airy looking without being so huge, with comfortable looking furniture and a huge stone fireplace in the main room on the ocean side of the house. The wall of the house toward the ocean was mostly all glass, with large doors that slid open onto a covered stone patio with nice deck furniture and steps that led directly down to the beach. And the beach...she got so excited when she saw that beach! It was completely private—flanked by high rocks on both sides that protruded just far enough into the water so that the only way to get to the beach was by boat or to come through the house! "Oh my God," she thought, "I can truly have my fantasy of making love to him on the beach!"

She jumped again as she felt his arms come around her from behind, and she snapped her head up to look at him as she exclaimed, "How do you manage to keep sneaking up on me? For such a big man, you sure do move quietly! And this is a hell of a surprise! God, this is so beautiful! I'm so happy you brought me here, but now I don't know what I want to do first!"

He smiled and laughed softly at her surprise and happiness, and since it was just after noon, he suggested to her that the first thing they should do is have lunch. Then he opened one of the large glass doors and led her out onto the patio and sat her at the table and told her to wait right there, then he went back to the kitchen to get the picnic lunch.

While he was gone, she sat there and closed her eyes, listening to the gentle pounding of the waves and smelling the salt air and she felt almost immediately like she was where she belonged. She felt so calm and at peace, her heart beat slowing as she took in deep breaths of the fresh, salty breeze, and her soul stirring more deeply with each wave as it rolled noisily onto the shore. She didn't think she could ever hear another sound that would stir her soul that way...until...

"My God, you are so beautiful!" His sexy, gravelly voice made her gasp slightly as she slowly opened her eyes to see him staring at her from where he had stopped just a few feet away, with his eyes burning into hers. He had to stop to stare at her as he came out because the way she looked, with her head leaned back partially to one side and her eyes closed, her lips parted slightly, and her breasts rising and falling with each deep breath, made her look even more beautiful than he'd seen her so far!

He had a large paper bag in one of his hands, and he shook his head slightly as if to clear his mind and then moved the last few feet to the table beside her. He opened the bag and began to unpack it, pulling out a plate of cheeses and fruit, a small loaf of French bread, a container of chicken salad, and a bottle of white wine. He told her he would be right back, as he headed to the kitchen to retrieve plates, silverware, napkins and wineglasses and then returned to the patio to sit down with her and have lunch.

As they snacked lightly on their picnic lunch, they talked some more about why she loved the ocean so much. She tried to explain to him why it stirred her and fascinated her so. She told him that, to her, it was most wondrous thing about the earth. Science had mostly proven that all life on earth had originated in the oceans and she felt that God had made it that way on purpose. Without them, life on earth would not survive and she felt that humans had better start paying more attention to how they were treating the oceans, because every aspect of every form of life is dependent upon them in some way or another. Because of that, whenever she was at the beach, or looking at the ocean, she felt connected to every other living thing on earth, and she knew that that was how God intended it to be. It just made her sad to think that such a simple and basic concept—that every living thing on earth was connected to and dependent on, in some way, every other living thing—escaped most intelligent people. She just knew if more people could see that, there would be a lot less anger and hatred in the world.

As he listened to her, he thought his reasons for loving the sea sounded so shallow in comparison. He thought she had explained her philosophy of life in such a way that it gave him somewhat of an epiphany. She was right, it was a simple concept and he could see the logic and truth of it. Too many people were angry, and power hungry, like he was a lot of the time, and he knew it was usually because they did not feel a real connection to anyone or anything that truly mattered. But, he also knew that there were not enough people who could, or would, understand her philosophy for it to ever be able to make a difference in the way people all over the world treated each other... there were just too many small minded, bigoted people...he should know, he was usually one of them. He watched her face as he explained all this to her.

She smiled softly at him as he finished, and said, "I'm just glad you don't think I'm crazy. Most of my family looks at me like I'm crazy when I try to explain my feelings about this to them. And even though you may forget this conversation, I just hope it comes up from time to time to remind you of our connection to each other. No matter how far apart we may be...I will always feel connected to you in some way, even when I'm not at a beach or anywhere near the ocean—I will always be with you..."

He shook his hand and his head as he looked away from her for a few seconds with his eyes closed tightly, then looked back at her with a slight frown and said slowly, "Don't say it...don't say anything like that right now. We still have over 24 hours and I don't want you talking about 'good bye' yet." His voice sounded husky with emotion. Then he cleared his throat slightly and took a deep breath, and said in his softer, sexier voice, "Let's finish lunch and decide what we want to do next." So, they continued nibbling and sipping on wine as they discussed the exciting possibilities.

12