Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent down and picked up her dress off the floor to lay it over the back of the couch, then she moved just in front of him and asked softly, "What's the matter, big man? Don't you like what I'm wearing?" What he did next thrilled her and instantly set her on fire.

When she moved in front of him, he smelled the sweet scent that she had bathed in mixed with a musky scent that stirred his blood, but through all that, he could smell her pussy and he could tell she was already dripping wet. He opened his eyes and saw her crotch just inches in front of him, and he couldn't stop himself from reaching forward, grabbing her body at her waist and twisting around to shove her down onto the couch. Then he turned himself around on his knees and grabbed her thighs, pulling them up and wide open as he dove down and put his face right into her crotch and licked slowly from her ass all the way up to her clit. He growled deep in his throat; she smelled like a female in heat, and his male animal instincts were driving him to mate with her.

She moaned deeply as his tongue raked slowly up her entire slit, ending as he swirled it several times around her sensitive clit, making her hips buck a couple times as she nearly came from her excitement at his unexpected reaction. He was growling as he licked her; he sounded like an animal about to ravage his mate because his instinct was telling him she was in heat. She was in heat—he was making her hot because he seemed unable to control himself around her and that turned her on more than anything. She growled at him, "Fuck me, big man. Put your big dick inside me and fill me with your seed!"

He needed no further encouragement. He got up off the floor still holding onto her thighs and put his right knee on the couch, dragging her body sideways, and flipped her over onto her stomach. Then he grabbed and lifted her hips and plunged his huge shaft into her in one powerful thrust. They both groaned loudly as he plowed into her; they were grunting as their animal instincts took over because they needed this quick, hard fuck to relieve the sexual tension that had built in them the second they saw each other dressed up and looking so "civilized."

There was nothing "civilized" about the way they craved each other; they could dress up and try to act like normal, civilized people for a short time, but, in the end, this was what they really wanted and needed; to fuck like animals. That force of nature kept driving them to mate every time their bodies were able, and they could ignore that instinct for only so long before one, or both of them would just lose control.

He was slamming into her so hard that he was stimulating that same spot deep inside her that made her cum so hard the first time he'd fucked her from behind when she had begged him to do it harder. Her constant moaning stopped as her pussy tightened, and then she sucked in a deep breath and screamed as her body went into convulsions from the waves of pleasure coursing through her.

As soon as her pussy tightened on his dick and she screamed, he exploded inside her and he threw his head back and yelled loudly as his back arched and his hips slammed harder into her several times, then he was still. He was holding onto her hips, but the rest of her body was limp, so he leaned down and wrapped his arms around her waist and carefully moved to sit back, reclining into the corner of the couch. She was flopped on top of him, panting heavily even as his own chest heaved, her arms hanging loosely and her legs sprawled on either side of his.

Her head was resting on his right shoulder turned toward his neck, and her hair was hanging over her face, so he reached his right hand up to smooth it away from her face. He didn't need to ask her if she was OK, they'd done this enough times now for him to know she was fine and just needed a couple minutes to recover. He stared down at her body as she lay on top of him; he couldn't get over how hot she looked. Her bare breasts rising and falling as her chest heaved a little slower; the lacy, black garter belt circling her waist and hips—the straps framing her golden crotch; and her shapely legs encased in the silky, black stockings.

He'd never seen a woman in lingerie this sexy before and he thought she looked even hotter like this than when she was completely naked! He couldn't resist running his hands down the sides of her body, slowly and firmly, closing his eyes and inhaling her scent—memorizing the shape of her body, the feel of her soft skin, the sweet smell of her hair and the scent of the perfume as it mixed with the musky aroma drifting up from between her legs. She moaned softly in response. He growled deep in his throat as he could feel his loins tingling, and he willed his dick to come back to life because he wanted to fuck her again...badly!

As if she could read his mind, she slowly moved sideways off his lap and down onto the floor beside him, then went onto her knees between his legs to grab his cock and started licking it; first to clean off all the wetness from having just been inside her, then to suck and stroke his shaft and massage his balls. He reclined back and downward into the couch and spread his legs wide to give her access to wherever she wanted to lick and stroke him; God, it felt so good! He just laid there and enjoyed the feeling of her soft hands stroking his thick shaft and gently massaging his balls, and her warm, soft tongue and lips licking and sucking the head of his dick as he moaned deeply.

Within minutes, her thorough attention to his cock and balls had him hard as steel again. She gave one last, hard suck on the head of his cock, making him groan, and then she kissed it softly; and as she climbed up his body, she paused to lick his chest and suck on his nipples, making him groan again as they hardened. Then she crawled over him, straddling his hips on her knees. She placed her hands on the back of the couch for support while he reached down between her legs and placed his dick at her wet opening, then she slowly started to push herself onto his thick shaft. Her eyes closed and her head lifted as her back arched and she moaned deeply from the pleasure she gets every time his huge cock stretches her open as he enters her tight, wet pussy.

His moan echoed hers as he, again, savored the feeling of his big dick being squeezed by her soft, slippery pussy. When he was fully inside her, he put his hands on her hips to hold her still for a moment, and she straightened her head and opened her eyes to stare down into his; roaring fires were burning in their eyes. This was yet another aspect to their driving force of nature; they were like a raging wildfire—it would be banked at times after they burned out of control and used up all the fuel, but the fuel would always return to cause combustion again and they would roar back to life and burn hotly for each other. It seemed that nothing could put them out; not even those chilly ocean waves—they just drove them to keep coming back together to ignite the wildfire again.

She slowly started to move back and forth; he was reclined on the couch low enough that she was leaning over him like she did in the bathtub back in his hotel room. He was moving his hips with her again, pulling back as she moved forward and thrusting into her as she pushed back, forcing his cock even deeper inside her. She arched her back again, putting her breasts in front of his face and he smiled up at her sexily as he knew what she wanted him to do, so he started kissing her breasts, and then licking and sucking her nipples into his mouth.

She was moaning loudly at the sensations of his cock thrusting slowly and deeply inside her and his mouth and tongue on her breasts, and she started shoving herself onto his cock as hard and fast as she could. He responded by thrusting his hips harder and faster into her and sucking on her nipple harder until they were both grunting like animals again. He didn't understand why he still felt such primal lust for her. At times, she set his loins on fire, made his blood boil and sent it surging to his dick until all he wanted was just to fuck her as hard as he could until she screamed in ecstasy, he roared in lust and they both came...just like now...and the time before.

He slowly pushed himself back up to more of a sitting position as she leaned against his chest and tried to slow her breathing, as did he. They were sweating and their crotches were dripping with cum and his cock was slipping out of her...again. How many times had they done this now? At least...what...a dozen times or more? And they still could not get enough of each other...

12