Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was powerless to deny her whatever she wanted when she was this desperate! He took his hands and put them on her knees and pushed her legs apart and immediately bent down to put his head at her crotch as she laid back and scooted closer to the edge of the bed, still holding onto the sides of his head. He inhaled her scent as he placed a soft, lingering kiss on her mound—again trying to burn the sensations into his memory; the feel of her soft, golden pussy hair on his lips and nose and her unique feminine scent.

Then he dragged his mouth down her slit as she raised her knees and spread her legs wider, placing her feet on his shoulders. She groaned deeply when he tilted his head slightly to kiss her pussy like he was kissing her mouth, dipping and running his tongue softly between her labia just like he would do when he was kissing her mouth tenderly, yet passionately. Gradually, he deepened the kiss as he brought his hands up to brace them on the backs of her thighs, spreading her open as much as possible and shoving his tongue as deeply into her as he could, making her moan loudly.

He suddenly withdrew his tongue from her pussy and moved his mouth up to lap softly at her clit a few times as he moved his right hand to rub his fingers around her wet opening, then he stroked his middle and index fingers into her as he firmly tongued her clit and then put his lips on it and sucked lightly. She moaned, "Oh, God!" as her hips bucked a few times from a quick, intense orgasm that he knew he could give her with the right stimulation of her clit.

But he wanted to do what he had done early this morning again; stimulate her for that deep, hard orgasm that makes her ejaculate and then finish with his dick inside her. The feeling of shoving his big cock into her while she was in the midst of an orgasm was incredible—it had felt like her pussy was actually pulling his shaft into her. But he knew he wouldn't be able to get his dick into her fast enough if they stayed on the edge of the bed like this because it would be an awkward angle for him. So, he told her to scoot all the way up to the pillows and he crawled up with her and angled his body slightly so he could lie mostly on his stomach, and continued to stimulate her while he felt his dick getting hard again.

When he was fully hard, he started stroking his fingers on that spot inside her pussy and alternated licking and sucking on her clit, paying attention to her hip movements so he would know when she was close to orgasm. When her hips were thrusting intensely and she was constantly moaning, he rubbed that inner spot more firmly and sucked on her clit a little harder; as before, her hips froze as her back arched, her pussy clamped around his fingers and he felt the squirt of liquid on his hand.

As her hips collapsed, he withdrew his fingers from inside her and released her clit from his lips and immediately crawled up over her to thrust his dick inside her as her pussy throbbed around him, feeling like it was drawing him in. Her hips started to thrust against him as her head thrashed back and forth and her upper body writhed; only this time her hands came up to grasp at his chest, her fingers clawing at him, as she groaned loudly, over and over, "OH, MY GOD...OH, MY GOD!"

He kept thrusting into her steadily and deeply, and after a couple minutes he started to realize that she was still writhing and moaning like she was still in the midst of an orgasm when it should have been over by now. Amazingly, he could still feel her pussy slightly throbbing...she was still cumming! So he kept thrusting into her a little harder and her moans started intensifying again, and then she looked up at him and said, "Harder...fuck me harder!"

So he started slamming into her as hard as he could, and after several hard thrusts, he had to stop as her hips bucked and froze, her back arched off the bed, her fingers dug into his chest and she screamed loudly as her pussy clamped around his dick almost painfully hard and he felt that squirt of liquid on his crotch at the base of his cock. He roared loudly from the pressure her pussy was exerting on his shaft and from her fingernails clawing his chest; it was the most pleasurable pain he'd ever felt in his life and it brought on the hardest orgasm he'd had yet.

They both started moaning loudly, "OH, GOD...OH, GOD..." as soon as she collapsed beneath him and her pussy started convulsing on his dick again; his hips bucked against her, driving his dick as deep into her as possible as it spasmed with every hard pulse of her pussy. It felt like she was trying to squeeze every last drop of semen he had left in him inside her, as waves of burning pleasure radiated from his crotch throughout his torso and limbs.

His hips kept twitching slightly as his orgasm ended; in his whole lower abdomen, crotch and ass area, it felt like every nerve ending was pulsating, and it made him want to twitch and writhe. Now he thought he understood how she feels when she has those hard orgasms that make her body writhe because her muscles and nerves are in overdrive. He finally collapsed on top of her, and they could both feel each other twitching slightly; her thighs would twitch, then his ass would twitch, making his softening cock still inside her twitch slightly, which would make her crotch twitch.

When they couldn't stop twitching, he rolled off of her to her left toward the edge of the bed, and they just laid there for several more minutes as they both slowly recovered to normal breathing and stopped feeling the need to move their arms or legs as their muscles stopped twitching. She recovered a little faster than he did, even though she had cum more times than he had recently. She took the towel and crawled over between his spread legs and cleaned him off carefully and placed a kiss on his soft cock, then lay on her left hip between his legs, resting most of her upper torso on his stomach and crotch, as he took one last, deep breath and then groaned softly as he exhaled.

He opened his eyes and looked down at her and smiled as she stared up at him, with her chin resting on the backs of her hands as she had them folded on his lower chest, then she smiled sexily and said, "That was the longest orgasm I've ever had! You were amazing!"

He grinned just as sexily back at her and said, "My pleasure, little girl. Not bad for an old man, huh? If I can bring you this much pleasure, why won't you marry me so I can keep doing this for you as long as I'm able? You know you'll never find another man that can please you the way I can!"

She narrowed her eyes slightly, moved her right hand down to his crotch and grabbed his left ball with her fingers and squeezed it firmly until she saw him wince slightly, and then held it as she growled, "You ballsy bastard! I probably won't...because I won't find another man who can turn me on as much as you do! My issues with marrying you have nothing to do with your ability to please me...old man! You know damn well that the way we fuck is one of the only things that is making me even consider marrying you! Bastard!" she muttered again as she released his ball.

He released the breath he'd been holding when she squeezed his ball—Ward was right, she definitely knew how to keep him on his toes and in his place! He chuckled slightly as he looked at her and said, "Boy, you really don't like it when I try to threaten you with the thought of never fucking me again...I'm going to have to stop doing that before I really get hurt!"

She started to chuckle to, and then said seriously, "That orgasm was the most intense pleasure I've ever felt! I just hoped I was going to be able to take you over the edge with me that last time! Thank God it worked—because I don't think I could have let you keep going after that! My nerves were on overload!"

They smiled at each other and chuckled as he said, "Yeah, mine too!" Then he grabbed a couple pillows to stuff behind his upper back and head to sit up a little more, grabbed the cigarettes off the bedside table and pulled one out and lit it, then he heard her gasp and say Oh, my God! He turned toward her and asked, "What's wrong?" as he saw her reaching her right hand up toward his chest, so he looked down. Then he clearly saw the red scratches on his chest where she had clawed at him during her orgasm.

She tentatively touched the marks and said, "I'm so sorry! Does it hurt?"

He grinned, and said, "No, it doesn't hurt. I didn't even know they were there! I guess I should be thankful that I don't have more hair on my chest, because then you would've been grabbing handfuls of hair and that might've hurt worse! I did feel it when you first dug your nails into me that second time your orgasm intensified—between your nails scratching me and your pussy clamping almost painfully on my cock, it was the first time I'd ever experienced pleasure and pain at the same time, and it set me off in a big way!"

She grinned back and said, "Yeah, I know what you mean...that spanking you gave me last night was my first experience with that, too, and you saw what that did for me! But, I don't think I'd want to explore any further than that! I think it's only meant to happen sometimes, like when you have sex under extreme circumstances—but I think it's a good way settle matters between a man and a woman when tempers flare...don't you?"

He chuckled slightly as he said, "You've watched too many of my movies! Do you really think a man and a woman could be happy together if they had such a volatile relationship?" he asked curiously.

This was a question she had hoped would come up at some point, because it was part of her last bit of ammunition to try to convince him of why they couldn't share a life together. She took a deep breath before she started to explain her feelings on this subject and prayed it would make sense to him.

12