Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held his glass toward her and she brought hers up to his and he said quietly, "I'm so thankful for everything we've been able to share this weekend. Sunsets, being on the water, fishing, good food, wine, music, dancing, your beautiful singing. Making love to you on a balcony, on the beach, on my boat, during a storm—anywhere we wanted; showering and bathing with you, lounging in front of a fire. Seeing you in those dresses, naked, in my shirt, in that garter belt, stockings and high heels..." He closed his eyes and moaned softly as he recalled that particular image; then he opened his eyes again and said softly, "I'll always love you and I'll never forget this weekend as long as I live."

They clinked the flutes and drank what was left of the champagne in their glasses as they stared at each other; then he removed his arm from around her shoulder and took the glass out of her hand and set it aside with his and turned back to pull her onto his lap. She was sitting sideways on his lap leaning against his left shoulder with her arms around his neck and shoulders as they kissed each other deeply and tenderly. She could feel his cock growing in his shorts under her right thigh as her ass sat mostly on his left thigh.

As he continued to kiss her deeply, he took his right hand and moved it down her body to put it up under the tee shirt she was wearing so he could caress her left breast. After just a couple minutes of this, she pulled back from him and they could both see on their faces that they wanted to make love...right there...as the sun continued to lower into the water. So he laid her back on the blanket, she reached down and unfastened and unzipped his shorts and pushed them down just far enough to get his cock out and he entered her and made love to her right there on the hilltop as the sun disappeared down into the ocean.

Just as it was starting to get dark, he kissed her and lifted up off of her onto his knees and pulled his shorts back up and fastened them, then he stood and helped her to stand up. Wordlessly, they gathered up everything and headed down the path to the patio just as it was darkening and the breeze was starting to cool. They went back into the house and put the dish, utensils and glasses in the kitchen and then headed to the half bath to clean themselves up.

Without a word to each other, she pulled off the tee shirt and he removed his shorts and they silently agreed to stay naked for the last hours they were together. They straightened up the kitchen together, poured the last of the champagne in their glasses and went out to the main room and spread the blanket on the couch. Then he turned the hi-fi radio on and they reclined on the couch as they sipped the champagne and shared a couple cigarettes while they listened to music in the gathering dark.

After they finished the champagne he motioned for her to stand up; when he stood, he took her in his arms and started dancing with her to a lovely, slow tune on the radio—the only light in the room coming from the glow of the moonlight outside. They weren't talking at all—there was nothing left to say...they were communicating everything through their gestures and their bodies. He danced her over to the corner by the fireplace where the moonlight was shining in through the window so they could see each other's faces as they danced; they both had a slight shimmering of tears in their eyes.

They smiled softly as he bent his head down and leaned his forehead against hers as they continued to sway slowly to the soft music, just letting the sensual feeling of their bodies pressed together work its magic on them until they were ready to make love again. He took her hand and walked to the couch and picked up the blanket, then went to the patio door and led her outside to the beach, wrapped them loosely in the blanket against the soft, cool breeze and laid them down to make love in the moonlight to the rhythm of the silvery waves pounding nearby.

They were on the beach for about 20 minutes, until after they both came and the chilly air started to creep into them, even through the blanket. When they went back into the house, he picked her up and carried her upstairs to the big bed in the master bedroom and they did not leave it again until about 9:15, when they got up to shower, dress and get ready to leave before Ward returned; she had promised him they would at least be clothed by 10:00!

For the last two hours, they made love the whole time once he laid them on the bed, neither of them saying a word—the only sounds were their soft sighs and moans, their groans of pleasure or low grunts from their exertion during the hotter sex. But they watched each other's faces most of the time—only closing their eyes occasionally as they kissed or a when a thrill of pleasure forced a loud groan and involuntarily made their eyes close, and when he took some time between his orgasms to take, what he feared would be, his last taste of her sweet pussy.

After their last orgasms, they whispered, "I love you," to each other as a few tears leaked from their eyes and then they held each other for a few minutes until they had to get up. They couldn't think of anything else to say to each other while they showered and dressed—they felt they'd said everything there was to say. They dressed in the same clothes they were wearing when they arrived at Ward's beach house yesterday...it still seemed like a lifetime ago...

They had to do another washer load of items, and re-made the master bed with clean sheets, then gathered up all of their clothes, putting hers back in the box it had come in. When Ward arrived at 10:00, he found them standing in front of the patio doors, holding each other, fully clothed, her head on his upper chest and his head resting against the top of hers as they stared out at the moonlit beach. They didn't move when he came into the room, they both just said, "Hey, Ward," their voices sounding very subdued.

Ward tried to lighten the mood by saying jovially, "Boy, that was some greeting for a dear friend that you two have kept kicked out of his own house for over 24 hours! How about a little more enthusiasm here!" Then he heard Diana sniffle slightly and saw her hand move up to her face like she was wiping tears away, then she lifted her head and looked up at the Duke and they smiled sadly at each other. Ward knew that they had come to some kind of understanding...thank God.

12