Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she looked at Ward seriously and said, "And I have another message for him, too. You tell him that if he wants me to stay his biggest fan, then he'd better have found some more interesting roles to try...even if he ends up making an ass of himself! I know he has it in him to give more depth to his acting...tell him I believe in him." Ward hugged her and said he'd give Duke her message and let him know she was going to be OK.

After Ward left her office, she vowed to herself that the old Diana would be back...but with improvements. Since the big man and Ward had enjoyed her sexy, feisty demeanor, then she decided that was what she was going to present to the world and see what happened. She went back to performing at the nightclub a couple weekends every month, going out with her girlfriends when she didn't have a date and participating in their poker nights, and being friendly, feisty and coyly sexy with any men who paid attention to her.

She went on several dates every month, but she hadn't met or found any man that she wanted to be more than just friends with. During the next year, she acquired many male friends who loved her and were willing to overlook the fact that she wasn't attracted to them just because she was so much fun to be with. She met a couple men who attracted her enough that she gave in to her body's cravings for sex with them, but other than physically stirring her, they did not interest her intellectually nor did they stir her heart or soul in any way. She just knew there had to be another man out there...somewhere...that could stir her in some way...

12