Encounters with John Wayne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You touched my dick a few minutes ago, and I saw your eyes widen, little girl, when you realized how thick it is," he whispered huskily near her ear.

She nodded in response and sighed, "Oh, yesss!"

He smiled as he could hear in her voice how much that had turned her on. His tone of voice intensified as he continued, "I'm not even touching you but I can feel the heat radiating from your hot, little pussy and that is just making my big, thick dick throb even more from the need to be inside you."

He could hear her breathing becoming quicker and harder (like his dick...oh, he prayed this wasn't going to take much longer for her!). He dragged in another deep breath and continued with a groan, "I so badly want to grab you, lift you up and pin you against this wall with your soft legs wrapped around my waist, as I impale your tight, little pussy onto my hot, throbbing cock!" He could feel the tingling at the base of his dick spreading to his balls and he knew he was getting close to orgasm.

He heard her whimper and realized she must be close; maybe this would push her over the edge. He deepened his voice in the sexiest way he could imagine, and said, "But maybe before I impale you on my cock, I could taste your sweet pussy with my tongue and make you cum."

That did it; she groaned, "Oh, God!" and before he realized it had actually worked, she grabbed his right hand and shoved it between her legs as her hips rocked back and forth.

He immediately felt the wetness on his hand, and instinctively curled his middle and index fingers up into her hot, wet hole and felt the muscle spasms in her pussy from her orgasm, and that was all it took for him. He caught himself just in time from letting out a loud, surprised shout as his dick exploded in his pants. He grabbed her and pulled her toward his chest in an effort to support both himself and her, but they ended up grinding their hips together as if they were actually fucking. It took several moments for both of their orgasms to subside; somehow they both knew that neither of them had experienced such a powerful one before.

As they parted and looked at each other with expressions of awe and wonder, a scary thought came into both their minds and they spoke at the same time, "I hope we don't kill each other!" Then they both burst out laughing!

12