Encounters with Mrs. Cochran

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beware
beware
157 Followers

"Harder!" she pleaded. " Eat me harder. Make me cum. I want to cum now! "

Mrs. Cochran pulled Tim's face hard into that wet throbbing thing that she used to just think of as her vagina. But now this pussy, this cunt, of hers was the source of almost violent pleasure and she used Tim unsparingly to bring her to orgasm. She heard him gasping for breath and felt him trying to pull away for air, but she didn't care. Mrs. Cochran raised her hips into Tim's face as if trying to stuff him into herself. Then it came.

"Oh, god! Oh,god! " She was crying. The explosion went on and on. Finally she had to let go of Tim and let her head fall back on the carpet in the hallway. She was aware that Tim had positioned himself over her, panting for breath. Then he brought his face, wet with her own pussy juices, down to hers and felt his mouth on her mouth, forcing her lips apart so she could taste herself on his tongue. She welcomed the taste and let the kiss go on. She thought, maybe I'm ready to taste his juice, and she saw herself kneeling before him willingly taking his young flesh into her mouth. She broke away saying, " I want more, Tim. I want more of you. "

Tim was in a daze. What had just happened was almost beyond belief. He had hoped to bring Mrs. Cochran around to the kind of abandoned sex he had learned to love the night he and Rod had used Mrs. Sutton for their own pleasure, and hers. But he thought that would only happen over time. But now it was apparent Mrs. Cochran had broken through any inhibitions she might have had within days. He helped her up and she almost pushed him into the bedroom, motioning him to sit on the bed. She slammed the door, locking it behind her, then leaned against it and folded her arms. Mrs. Cochran knew she was still under a wave of euphoria from her orgasm, but she could not let that stop her from letting her young lover know her terms for continuing the relationship.

"Let's have an understanding, Tim. When we started our little affair a few days ago, I made the first move, and let you have your way with me. But from now on, it'll be my choice as to when we meet and where we meet. We're going to meet at my convenience. Understand? "

Tim just stared at her and said, " Whatever you say, Mrs. Cochran, "

"I know you have this thing with Monica Standish. She' a very good friend of mine and I don't want her finding out about us. Is that clear? "

"I would never tell Mrs. Standish about you and me, Mrs. Cochran. What we have is for us. "

"Good. But I'm going to come first, you hear? If there's a conflict of time between you and Monica, I expect you to put me first. "

Tim smiled. " You want first fucking rights, is that right, Mrs. Cochran? "

She smiled back. " That's exactly right. I'll try to be as flexible as I can about our arrangement, but I have to protect myself. I'm sure you understand."

"Perfectly. "

"I'm doing things and saying things I thought I never would. But I'm not ashamed or sorry they happened. Are you? "

"No way, Mrs. Cochran. You're the most wonderful -- wonderful - "

"Most wonderful what, Tim?"

"I was going to say you're the most wonderful fuck I've ever had. "

She almost laughed with sudden delight.

"And I adore you, Tim. Come here."

She put her arms around his neck and kissed him hard.

"Undress me, Tim. I want to be naked for you."

He was a bit awkward in pulling the dress over her head, but he had no trouble with her bra. She leaned against him while he fondled her breasts and ass.

"Do you think I'm pretty, Tim?"

"Mrs. Cochran. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever known ( with the possible exception of Mrs. Toni Sutton, he thought). You have a great body and - "

"And what, Tim?"

"You know how to use it when you fuck."

I need to hear that, Mrs. Cochran thought, I need to know that I'm wanted, that I'm an object of real passion for someone.

"And I love to fuck you, Tim. There I've said it without prompting. Fuck. I like the sound of it now. I like saying it to you. Right now go over and sit at my dressing table."

Tim took a seat and watched as Mrs. Cochran slowly approach him in high heels, stockings and garter belt. She let her hands wander over her tits and ass and cunt.

"I feel so excited, Tim. Do you find me exciting?"

"Oh, god, yes, Mrs. Cochran. "

"Do you want to fuck me now, Tim?"

"I want to fuck you now and the rest of the night and tomorrow and whenever else you say, Mrs. Cochran."

She smiled. " And we will, Tim. But right now I want to do something else. "

Mrs. Cochran knelt down between his legs. She undid his belt and downed his fly, pulling his slacks and briefs to his ankles. She softly gripped Tim's hardened cock and looked into his eyes.

"Tim, do you want me to suck your cock?"

"Oh, god, yes, Mrs. Cochran. "

"Then say it. Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to suck me. I want your mouth around my cock now. "

"Yes. Let's do it slowly. Let me kiss it a little and run my tongue up and down it. Then I'll take it all the way in my mouth and suck you off. Let yourself cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. "

The supreme pleasure seemed to last for hours, and Tim wanted to scream out his surrender to Mrs. Cochran's mouth. He couldn't close his eyes. He wanted to watch every moment as this gorgeous older woman made love to his cock. Mrs. Cochran planted wet forceful kisses up and down and around his shaft, following the kisses by gliding her tongue over his pulsating flesh. Tim thought he saw an almost hungry look in her eyes as she took the head of his cock in her mouth and close her lips around it. He felt her hot tongue circle his head time after time, making him groan deeply. He fought down a temptation to force her mouth further down his cock, but he really wanted Mrs. Cochran to take her time and make this exquisite dream go on and on.

Mrs. Cochran was thinking, look at me, down on my knees wearing only stockings and high heels, Tim's cock in my mouth, using my mouth as if it were another pussy -- and I'm doing it because I want to taste his hot flesh and cum and give him pleasure just like the pleasure he had just given me.

And finally Mrs. Cochran's mouth enveloped as much of his flesh as she could take and sucked back and forth over his still hardening cock with increasing speed. Tim felt his cock-head touch the back of her throat, but Mrs. Cochran did not gag. She seemed to widen her mouth even further, grabbing Tim's hips to pull his flesh into her hot mouth with even greater force. Then he gritted his teeth and uttered an eerie guttural sound bringing on an explosion he thought he hadn't felt since Mrs. Sutton's mouth had been around his cock earlier in the summer.

"Oh, god, yes! I'm cumming. Yes!"

Tim felt himself erupting into Mrs. Cochran's mouth numerous times, his thick, sticky cum cascading down her chin and neck. Something prompted him to pull his cock away from her mouth. He pumped his dick until more cum oozed out onto Mrs. Cochran's tits. She instinctively brought her nipples to the head of his cock, squeezing its head to wet her hard tips. Then she opened her mouth and let the cum she had been holding dribble out and spread onto her chest, tits and abdomen. But Tim saw that she still wasn't finished. Mrs. Cochran once again took his cock into her mouth and pulled it across her lips again and again.

She finally pulled away and stood up, grabbing his thin shoulders to steady herself. She wanted to talk, to tell Tim how wonderful it was to lose herself to such uncontrolled passion.

"I never -- never -- oh, god!"

"Yeah, I know. That was great, Mrs. Cochran. You're a real -- I mean -"

"Yes, Tim. I'm a real slut. That's what I've become. And I love it. I'm a little bit afraid of what I've become, but I love it, too."

She was being truthful. She had never felt such unbridled joy. And she owed it all to her young lover, whom she suddenly felt more possession over than she had ever felt for her husband Stacey. Would she ever be able to let Tim go back to Monica Standish without feeling jealousy?

"Hold me, Tim. Hold me close."

Mrs. Cochran fell into the arms of her young lover, feeling his still hard cock against her abdomen.

"You don't have to go yet, do you, Tim?"

Tim looked down at his erection, taking it in one hand, and saying proudly, " I can fuck you all night, Mrs. Cochran. I'm still good and hard."

She smiled at the childishness of her young lover. " Go lie on the bed. I'll be right back and make you even harder."

She went to the bathroom and he heard water running and the click of her high heels on the tile floor. Tim pulled off his T-shirt and khakis and lay on the bed thinking, I'm about to fuck Mrs. Cochran again right where Mr. Cochran fucks her. Yeah, maybe she's become a slut all right, but now she's my slut. He turned his head and found her black lace panties near the pillow. He smiled, wiping his face with the garment and smelling Mrs. Cochran's musty aroma. Then he placed it over his rising cock, letting its satiny-feel make him harder.

In the bathroom Mrs. Cochran studied her face in the mirror. I don't look like I've changed, she thought, but I have. I want sex more than ever, especially with Tim, whenever I want. I want him to use me, and I'm going to use him often. Yes, I want him to fuck me day after day, whenever I say. I'm going to make him my -- what do they call it? - toy boy, yes, my toy boy. Now! She went to her bed on which now her young cocks-man was lying, not even thinking that it was the bed in which she let her husband occasionally fuck her.

"Why, Tim. You are a bad boy, a really bad boy, playing with my underwear. Here, let me help."

She placed her hands over the little lacy tent and gently began to massage the warm hard flesh she felt under the fabric.

"That feels really good, Mrs. Cochran. I think I'll take your panties home and cum in them whenever I think about you. I think you've made me an underwear freak. "

She smiled. " As long as it's only my underwear. But right now I have a better idea. "

She took the panties away and mounted the bed swinging her leg over Tim's body until her cunt was over his upright cock.

"When I was a little girl, I used to go bareback riding. And now I'm going to ride you. You're going to be my stud. Put your cock in my pussy and be my stallion, Tim. "

Tim slowly raised his hips feeling the warmth of Mrs. Cochran's pussy shield his ever hardening cock.

"Oh, that's good, so good. Now fuck me stud. Fuck me!"

Instantly Tim achieved the same rhythmic thrusts as the attractive older woman. His ass rose from the bed as Mrs. Cochran pounded her cunt down over his cock. He could feel her shear stockings rubbing hard against his legs and the tips of her high heels scratch against his shins. His dick felt larger that it had ever felt, even in fucking Mrs. Sutton or Mrs. Standish. He thought, I can fuck this older slut for hours and never tire. Mrs. Cochran was gripping his shoulders, her face close to Tim's, her hair masking her face, her breath coming in gasps. She lowered her mouth into Tim's neck and used her teeth.

"Faster, you goddamned little prick! " she almost shouted in his ear. " Fuck me hard. Make me cum. Make me cum. MAKE ME CUM!"

Tim grabbed a fistful of Mrs. Cochran's hair and pulled her head forcefully from his neck until she almost squealed in pain.

"You goddamned slut," he uttered between clinched teeth. " You goddamned filthy slut!"

Their words for each other brought on a mutual climax that left them both exhausted and spent. Their cries of relief seem to echo in the bedroom and down the hall and out to the street. Mrs. Cochran collapsed next to her toy boy and brought Tim's head to her tits where she held him like a baby. When she was finally able to speak, she said, " Beautiful, oh beautiful. Let's rest for a little while, Tim. Then I want you to take me in the bathroom and fuck me in front of the mirror just like the other day when you fucked me like a dog. I want to watch you fucking me from behind up my ass. " She felt such bliss she could hardly believe her own voice.

Tim could only nod thinking, please don't let me fall asleep, please make me hard again. Then on the edge of his consciousness he heard voices, voices which seemed to be in the house, voices coming faintly up through the floor. He felt Mrs. Cochran jerk him out of his reverie.

"Oh, my god, Tim. It's Rod! He's home early with his date. You've got to hide."

Feeling like a drunk who could not fathom what he had just been told, Tim fell out of bed, gathered his clothing off the floor and let Mrs. Cochran guide him into a long walk-in closet. He watched stupidly as she kicked off her high heels and tore off the garter belt and stockings.

"I can't let Rod see me like this," Mrs. Cochran whispered ( although, she thought, the way I feel now, so high on sex, I wouldn't care if Rod saw me naked in high heels and stockings). Then she was gone pulling the closet door quietly behind her. He stood there in darkness, clinging to his clothes, feeling his cock shrivel up, trying to grasp what had just happened.

Then his mind started to work again. So Rod was home. He smiled at the thought. " Hey, man," he said to himself. " I just fucked your old lady and she just sucked my cock. I just turned your old lady into a real slut. She'll fuck me anytime I want. What do you think of that, man?"

And then panic set in, overwhelmingly claustrophobic panic. Rod Cochran, the son of the woman he had just fucked, must be downstairs in the kitchen. And it was there, Tim suddenly remembered with a crushing, numbing stab, that he had stupidly thrown his cap on one of the counters when he had first entered the house, a cap he was sure Rod would recognize. Tim crawled into a corner of the pitch black closet. He stopped breathing, listening to the voices coming closer, and waited . . .

*

This encounter continues in Encounters with Mrs. Cochran II

beware
beware
157 Followers