Encouraged Wife

Story Info
Encouraged Wife.
1.8k words
3.77
72.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

Sam here. We are from Gujarat. First time posting something.

Am married for last 13 years having a kid of 11 years old.

Both me and my wife Seema (both our names changed) are 42 years old.

We are Muslims. This incident is about 4 years old which changed the whole perspective of our relationship but now more healthy and erotic.

Since marriage i always encouraged Seema to wear western dresses like Jeans, Skirts, Shirts, T-shirts, Tops etc. She never wore such dresses before our marriage as my in-laws are conservative but I always wanted her to wear such dresses and it was obvious that she was quite happy to see me more friendly and supportive. I also told Seema to mix with her school and college friends but also never restricted her from making friends. All these things in her life after marriage were very new for her. She many times confessed that she wanted such independent life in her home but was not expecting such after marriage.

I am an open-minded person and always wanted to have a wife who is friendly and caring about all of us.

Seema had a lovely figure in her younger days and even now she has such a beautiful attractive figure which I bet gets more attention today also.

As of now Seema is 38 34 36 in Stats. Seema is a very very horny lady and a very sex starved lady and even now she is amazing in bed. She is great in sex and a perfect partner to give full satisfaction. As our marriage life moved ahead and as natural there was some charm missing in sex and after the birth of our kid there was some less involvement. But this never showed that she was less expressive or supportive in bed. I always used to say Seema that if she likes someone else she can have relation with him but only thing was she should inform me of that. Earlier she used to get furious but I explained her that its not that I have lost interest in her or I have someone else for me. It's just that she should not be loosing her charm and enthusiasm. I also told her that if I find someone I would share this with her. At first it was very tough for her to swallow such words but somehow I managed to calm her down.

Days and years passed by. It was maybe 2014 or 2015 in which she had a school reunion party. Seema told me about it and I willingly told her to attend it. Obviously she was happy. I purchased and gifted Seema T-shirt and a jeans. She was surprised and happy too. I asked her to be open-minded as it's natural she will get old males of her school days who will definitely approach her. I told her very clearly that if she finds someone else and if she is comfortable with him, I would love that, but only one condition was that she should inform me about it.

Seema as usual was angry but also happy to know that I always trusted her and she knew what I said to her had some meaning in it.

The day came and I dropped Seema to the reunion party location and told her to enjoy every moment of it and need not worry of getting late, as it was arranged that she would be returning with her friend back home late.

Their party lasted about 5-6 hours and Seema returned by around 1 AM. She was looking stunning even after such a long party and there was some spark which showed that she had a blast there. She hugged me tightly and kissed me vigorously and passionately thanking me for such a wonderful outing. We sat and I started to ask her about her party. Lately I inquired did anyone groped her boobs or body, on which she shyingly said that many friends knowingly and unknowingly did so not only touching her boobs but also her full body. Some friends were bold enough to put their hands by her waist too and feel her body. I was excited and asked further in which she expressed that although she loved every bit of this but told me not to go further deep as she didn't go for sex with anyone. I trust her and I know Seema will never lie to me. I then asked her if anyone approached her and told her about any attraction for her in her school days? On which she said 2 of her friends who were together with her since school upto college expressed their feelings and also appreciated this new western Avatar of her on which Seema blushed and thanked me.

Seema told she has a friend named Shakil who showed a lot of interest in her and was eyeing her all the time time.

Now Shakil was her school and college friend. Seema told that in couple of days Shakil will be visiting our house as he was to come to our area with some business work and after finishing will visit us, on which i willingly agreed and told Seema to be a good host. And also said her that if she is willing she can move ahead to be in his bed too. She again scolded me but this time I felt a lust in her reactions which was nice. I told her that she should inform and remind me a day before his coming so that I could be home when he visits.

Seema reminded me of his coming on that day so I told her that I would be home on time. Shakil was supposed to come by 7:30 pm and was to have dinner with us. Due to some urgent work I could not reach at the time when Shakil arrived. I called up Seema that I would be late by half an hour.

I reached home by around 8:15 pm. Rang doorbell and Seema opened the door. She looked stunning in a shirt with 1 button open on top and a skirt till knee. I knowingly hugged her tightly and kissed her passionately till a minute or less but long enough so that Shakil could see my hands caressing Seema's back.

I released her and met Shakil and apologized for being late. I sat with him and started those usual talks of social and business lifes etc.

Now let me tell you about Shakil. He is a very well built guy with a great physic and for sure much better than me and stronger than me. By his appearance it was for sure he had a bigger Cock than me.

After sometime I told Shakil that I would get freshen up till then Seema will give him company. I took leave from Shakil to get freshen up and started towards our bedroom, Seema also followed me. Once inside our bedroom she asked if am okay on which i kissed her tightly and appreciated her choice of Shakil. Also I said to her that Shakil is very mad of her and would do anything for her so that he can get her in his bed. I told Seema that Shakil is desperate for her coz the looks he had when I and Shakil were sitting together and Seema was on the other side on which she told me that Shakil expressed his attraction for her. I told Seema am okay with this and would love to see if she also now responds positively. All these talks were making both of urls horny and I immediately told Seema to take off her bra and panty. Seema was shocked but I told her that if she doesn't do so then I will go out and tell Shakil to leave and she will be insulted. Seema didn't know what was happening and took off her bra and panty. As she was in shirt her boobs were oozing out and also the nipples were erected it was due to excitement that I had created. I kept her bra and panty on the bed and pushed her out of our bedroom.

I was horny and this made me masturbate thinking of Seema and Shakil having sex while in bathroom. I was obviously late to come out from bath.

When I reached the living room I noticed that both of them were clearly looking a bit off colors and I for sure felt something had happened between them. I noticed Seema's 2 buttons were open and her skirt was also a bit above her knees although she was sitting opposite to Shakil. We talked casually and had dinner and after a while Shakil left.

After he left I hugged her and told to tell me everything. She was not making eye contact with me. It might be some guilt but I calmed her down and said to her that it was my decision to send her in such condition.

Also now I unbuttoned her and took off her shirt and skirt. Now Seema was naked and I started to caress her. She then told me that when she came out of the bedroom without her undergarments. As in hurry she forgot to button her shirt fully. And it was very clearly visible that she is not in bra and panty as her skirt was also of thin cloth. Further when Seema sat with Shakil he immediately noticed this and in flash grabbed her face and started kissing her on her lips and neck. Seema said it was a shocker for her and before she could react Shakil had his hands on her boobs and caressing her already erected nipples. As Seema too was horny she just submitted herself into Shakil's possession.

I asked further. Seema told that Shakil unbuttoned her shirt and it was the first time in her life that besides me some other guy had seen her naked from above. Before she could come to any senses Shakil started to suck her and his other hand moved down to her wet juicy hairy pussy.

Seema told that she even touched his Cock which is indeed bigger and thicker than me, that's what she felt.

But before they could go further, I had come out of the bathroom and they had to stop instantly.

We had a great fuck and yes I just kept cursing myself why I came out of bathroom so soon and also if I had come out of bathroom so soon why did I opened the door so loudly.

Am sorry that I took so long to Share this incident. Waiting for your comments.

Will share later more of My Seema's further experiences according to your response.