Encouragement!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers

His hand was wrapped around Jim's hard throbbing cock as he pumped it. Knowing just what the big black man wanted, he squeezed hard and stroked fast making it hurt. Jim groaned as he splashed the lounger with his hot cum. And that was just as he felt Mark filling his ass. Jackie was also Cumming yet again. And she filled her husband's mouth with her hot juice.

A few minutes later, the three of them were splashing in the pool, laughing like children. They swam and frolicked for about another hour. Then Jim got out of the pool and put his pants on. Starting the fire, he put the steaks on. By the time they were done, Mark and Jackie had the table set and all three sat and ate like they were starving.

Mark and Jim were talking softly to each other when Jackie came out with desert. They stopped talking and looked at her smiling. "What are you two up to? When you look like cats that swallowed the canary, I know that I'm in for it."

Jim and Mark laughed. Mark got up from the table and took the desert dishes from her hands. He pulled her to him and kissed her long and deep. "Well my dear, after we have had our desert and rested a bit, Jim and I will take you into the bedroom. While you are riding my hard cock, Jim is going to fuck that sweet ass of yours. And when he finishes, I will suck his crème from your ass while he sucks my crème from your cunt. I think that we will all be ready for a nice sleep after that, don't you?"

Jackie looked like a kid at her birthday party. "Oh goodie! I get both of you at the same time. Let's hurry up and eat! I can't wait!"

Jim laughed hard. "See Mark! We have created a nymphomaniac monster! She can fuck all night long, but we have to wait until we can get it up again. I'm glad that you have the same stamina that I have." The two men laughed as they dived into the delicious desert that Jackie had fixed.

It was hours later, after they had all had a shower and had been resting out by the pool, that Jim and Mark exchanged glances. Then, without a word being said they stood up. Each man took a hand and they helped Jackie up from her chair and led her inside. The bedroom had a huge king-sized bed in the center of it with mirrors lining one wall. They led her to the bed and lay her down in the middle.

With Jim on one side and Mark on the other, they took turns giving the woman long deep kisses. Jackie sighed again and again, as she was played with by one set of hands and then the other. The kisses grew in intensity, even as the play grew more intense.

It wasn't long before the two men had her moaning. Jackie loved having her tits played with rough. And both men took turns pulling, twisting and pinching her nipples. Her pussy was receiving the same treatment.

When Jim gave her clit a hard twist, Jackie cried out. "Oh god! You two will have me so sore in the morning, I won't be able to put any clothes on."

Jim smiled as he kissed his loving wife hard. "This is only the beginning. And trust me, I don't have any intention of letting you get dressed tomorrow."

Almost in unison, both men draped a leg over one of hers and pulled it open. With their legs hooked over hers, she couldn't close her legs if she tried. Then they each held one of her hands over her head. Jackie was now effectively restrained.

Mark looked at Jim and smiled. With his other hand, he grabbed one of Jackie's nipples and pulled hard, while he twisted and pinched her. She opened her mouth to cry out in pain, when Jim delivered a stinging slap directly to her cunt.

Jackie screamed in pain. But instead of stopping, Jim reached for her other nipple. While he imitated Mark's actions, Mark delivered an equally hard slap to her stinging cunt. The men went back and forth pinching, twisting and pulling her nipples while slapping her cunt. By the fifth slap, Jackie arched her ass off the bed and had a screaming climax.

Just as Jackie was calming down, Mark pulled her over until she was atop him. His swollen cock slid in with ease. Jackie groaned, even as she pushed her dripping cunt down on his shaft. Mark pushed her legs open and began to slowly hump up into her cunt.

With her eyes closed, enjoying the feel of Mark's dick riding her pussy, Jackie was not expecting the sting that exploded on her ass cheeks. She tried to rise, but Mark held her tight. Five more blows were delivered to her ass. Then she felt her cheeks being pried open.

Tears were streaming down her face, but she was humping Mark's cock even harder. With a grunt, Jim shoved his hard dick up his wife's tight asshole. It only took a few seconds for the men to establish a seesaw rhythm. Just as one cock pushed in her cunt, the other withdrew almost completely from her ass. Then the reverse took place.

Jackie, her body in a state of tremendous excitement, could only throw her head back and let her mouth hang open. She was being double fucked and she loved it. Suddenly, her eyes grew wide. Mark saw this and nodded to Jim. They had used her this way before and each knew what was about to happen.

They plowed into her with a renewed vigor, each man trying to totally impale her on his shaft. Suddenly, Jackie began to scream. Over and over she screamed as she bucked her hips like a woman possessed. That was exactly what she was. Jackie was possessed with cock and she had lost control of her actions. All her brain knew was that she had to have it all.

Jim grabbed a handful of her long black hair and pulled her head back hard. Mark reached up and gave her already sore nipples a vicious twist. Jackie felt her world explode, as she gave in to the pleasure/pain that the two men gave her.

Her climax was as intense as they all knew it would be. So hard, that she could not utter a scream, she became still as her inner muscles milked each penetrating dick. Then her cunt seemed to let loose with a flood of cum and piss. At that moment, each man discharged his load of cum in her.

Jackie came to, with both men giving her soft tender kisses and stroking her abused body with a gentle touch. She looked at her husband and managed a weak smile. Then she looked over at Mark and smiled at him. Her voice was weak and she could barely talk.

"Fuck that was intense. I can't remember ever Cumming that hard. I won't be able to move for awhile." Both men laughed. Jim kissed her lips. "I love you."

She watched, as he got up from the bed and walked around the side to Mark. His lips circled the white man's soft cock and he licked and sucked it tenderly. It didn't take Mark long to grow hard. Jackie smiled at the stamina of both men.

She lay and watched, as Jim got on all fours. His eyes watched her, as Mark eased his now hard cock into Jim's ass. Jim closed his eyes as Mark bottomed out in his ass and began to fuck him with long slow strokes. Her hand reached up and held his face as she whispered words of love to him. Then she reached between his thighs and began to stroke his hardening dick.

"You two have me so sore, I won't be able to fuck tomorrow." Jim groaned and smiled at her while working his hips back to meet Mark's hard thrust. "That's ok honey! We intend to only use your mouth anyway." They laughed and he bent down to kiss her just as he felt Mark shoot his load. Jim moaned and worked his hips, shooting his crème into Jackie's hand. She held her hand up and he licked it clean.

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,229 Followers
12