Encouragement Ch. 01

Story Info
She's encouraged to find her sexuality.
2.1k words
4.18
48.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silvarman
silvarman
13 Followers

My husband has always encouraged me to challenge my sexuality by doing things that have been repressed since my conservative childhood. Even though I have been married several times I have never been brought out to enjoy my sexuality. We are both professionals, in our mid-fifties and in pretty much good shape. When we make love he says things like, "wouldn't you love to have two guys at one time, one in your mouth and one in your cunt?' He has painted such suggestive pictures that I just would get hotter. He would also say that it would be a treat to slide into me knowing that I had been freshly fucked by another or even that I should taste his cock after he has come in another woman's cunt.

I really get shivers of anticipation of the fantasy and I know deep down that these things will never happen.

He is very sensitive to my needs and would set his aside to honor mine.

It was his birthday and we were going to dinner. Several weeks before his birthday he suggested that we would go to a swing dance afterwards and for me to dress appropriately – dress with clothes that come off easily. I did have trepidations but he has been so good to me that I thought that I would be able to do it.

I generally wear a bra as my breasts are full and it is uncomfortable to go without one for a long time. I added a black dress that came to just above the knee, rather form fitting with buttons that went up and down to the waist, thigh hi's and heels.

Off we went to dinner. I was quite quiet. At dinner we sat close and he stroked my leg and unbuttoned several buttons – I spread my legs and he started to massage my clit. Of course I liked it. He stopped and asked what was wrong, as I had been quiet. I told him of my fear of going to the club. He said he had forgotten all about it and knew that I wouldn't do it. I breathed a bit more easily. We had our dinner and went to the lounge and danced a bit – he like the fact that I had unbuttoned my dress to the tops of my stockings and he spun me so everyone could see the skin above. I was excited – but not that excited.

We went home and to bed.

This is all background for what was to come later.

I told Keith that I was going to stop by a friend's house so I might be late as we planned to have dinner and maybe go to a movie. My friend had just broken up from a three-year relationship, had moved out and was trying to get back emotionally.

I was a bit tired from a long day of heavy negotiations and was looking forward to some brainless listening. Maribel was her usual bouncy self when I got there. Her apartment complex has a workout area with a sauna and whirlpool. As I hadn't been there before she gave me the tour.

She suggested that maybe I would like to relax in the spa. Naturally I was unprepared but Maribel said 'come on, you can wear one of my suits'. We went back and undressed – off with the pantyhose, slip, and suit. Into to swimsuit. The whirlpool and the steam room really helped me unwind. The bubbly we drank didn't hurt either.

We went back to the apartment, showered and as I was thinking about getting back into my work clothes, I shuddered.

Maribel was playing in her closet and was bringing some things out – I have known her for over ten years. She said, 'Ani, I have made some plans for this evening. I need some fun and a friend to keep me from doing stupid things, like looking for the next relationship. So we are going to dinner, some drinks and to this great new dance spot – exclusive dance spot – I know the owner and he has given me some passes.'

Maribel is several inches shorter that my 5'8" and is a hot Brazilian with curly black hair, the kind of woman that men – not boys – fantasize about.

She laid out this lovely black leather dress – with a really deep vee in front and virtually backless. It had a straight skirt with snaps up the side so you could make the side slit as long or short as you wanted. I was already apprehensive, as I knew that I couldn't wear a bra and was worried that just the 'wrong' dance step and the top would be around my waist. Maribel said, 'I know what you are thinking. This dress comes with a leather choker and it has straps that clip around the dress, like a yoke, to keep the shoulder straps from falling.

And some sexy strappy open toed pumps went with it. I dressed and felt quite sexy. I looked for my panty hose and was told that I couldn't wear them with open toed shoes. I said, 'I can't go out dressed like this – a dress that could fall off and shoes!'

She gave me another martini.

Maribel quickly dressed in a sexy number, cut front and back to the waist – you could almost see her nipples! And it was floor length and slit almost to the waist. Her heels made her almost as tall as me.

Off we went in her little convertible with the top down. A balmy night in LA. I made sure that my choker was fastened along with the yoke and the snaps were done down to the hem.

The valet took the car and couldn't keep his eyes off Maribel's chest. I was quite demur when I swung my legs out. No one could see that I was panty-less. We had a delightful dinner, guys were sending over drinks and cards. We flirted and told them where we were going to go dancing. Before we left the restaurant we made a 'pit stop' and Maribel took hold of the hem of my dress and popped open a few snaps – up to the top of my stocking had I been wearing them. She said, 'come on show a little thigh.'

Off to the dance club. Quite glitzy. Maribel showed her pass and in we went. There was the throbbing disco beat; several dance floors with little cocktail tables around them. On one of the dance floors there was a hot tango performance. The owner of the club came by with a cocktail waitress and told her everything was on his tab. He gave Maribel a bear hug and a kiss and then she introduced me to him. He was quite hot, a real hunk. He gave me a hug, kissed my cheek and his hands felt so hot on my bareback. I was having these lewd thoughts like 'take me' 'pull the shoulder straps down and suck my nipples'. I can't believe I asked him if he would be back to dance with me.

We sat at the table next to the dance floor and the server brought us some drinks. There were some great looking people at the club, dressed in sexy attire. I guess the best word would be hot.

Several guys came by and bought us drinks and we danced with them. Fast numbers and slow. I didn't realize that even though I was over 50 I could still give a guy an erection. I felt them when we would dance close; the skirt of my dress had opened even more. As the evening wore on the guys we danced with became even bolder. I don't know if it was the alcohol but I didn't discourage it. One guy actually slipped his hand in the dress slit and around my ass and when he realized I wasn't wearing anything under the dress got this raging hard-on and pulled my hand to it. I kept rubbing it through his pants. He pulled away from me and said, 'oh shit, you made me come'. I just laughed and he went to the men's room.

Maribel had gone off and when she came back said that she found us a couple of hot guys to bring home, no commitment – 'hey, I am married – I can't just go screw around!" Maribel said, 'oh sure, I just watched you get that last guy off!'

Rex, the club owner came back with his friend George and asked if we would dance with them. Absolutely. They were quite good dancers. We danced fast and slow. When George swung Maribel, you could see her nipples, Rex dipped me and I know people could see my exposed cunt. I was heating up. Rex offered to show me the club. We went up to his office and it had windows that looked down on the dance floor. The only light came from the floor below. There were television monitors so he could see various parts of his domain. It was almost like spying. He directed me to a camera that was on a darkened location in the club. I saw Maribel and George walk into the view of the camera. They kissed. It was a hot kiss; I could feel it all the way upstairs. George slipped her shoulder strap down and lifted her nipple to his lips. Her head went back. Rex was behind me, close behind me. I could feel his erection press against me. He stroked my neck and deftly unfastened the yoke that held up my straps. He nibbled on my back, I was also watching as Maribel unzipped George's pants and dropped down to take his cock in her mouth.

Rex took my shoulders and turned me to face him. As he did my dress dropped to the floor. I could believe this – I was naked, save my shoes, in front of a stranger. He kissed me; I opened my mouth to accept his probing tongue. One of his hands was holding my back the other was massaging my clit.

I stepped away from the desk and he took me back to the window overlooking the dance floor. As we were moving in that direction he opened his pants and guided my hand to pull his cock out – I bent to take it in my mouth and he said 'No, there would be time for that later. Later, what does he mean, later?

He bent me over and had me hold on to the sill of the window and literally rammed his long, thick cock into my wet, wanton and willing cunt. He came quickly. He then said, 'lick off my cock.' I turned, dropped to my knees and sucked every last drop out while I tasted our combined juices. He held my head to him so I couldn't do anything when the door to his office opened and Maribel and George walked it.

Naked in front of the world, I walked over and picked up my dress and slipped it on. Rex said, 'let's go to my house and finish what we started'. I protested and said that I really had to get home. But, that was not to be, yet. Rex suggested that as this was a Friday night, there was no demand to be on the job in the morning. He suggested that I call Keith – it was almost midnight and tell him that I was staying with Maribel. As I made the call, he was sucking on my nipple.

George and Maribel went in her car and Rex and I in his Mercedes Roadster with the top down. When I got in the car he asked me to raise my skirt and sit naked on the seat. He was quite compelling and I did. He kept rubbing my cunt while he drove and then when we were on a secluded part of PCH on the way to Malibu, he pulled my top down so that my breasts were exposed for all to see. It was exhilarating.

I had had so many wonderful orgasms in the car on the way to his estate that I didn't know if I could have any more.

Once we arrived and went into the house, (the door had been opened by an elegantly dressed black man) Maribel and I were served drinks. The two of us went to freshen up and exchange the info on driving here. I had had more orgasms than Maribel. In my new slut persona I told Maribel that the butler was hot and I hoped to see more of him.

It was almost midnight. George and Rex walked us to the Jacuzzi. That will be another chapter in my new found sexuality.

silvarman
silvarman
13 Followers