End of an Era Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vicegod
vicegod
37 Followers

I tried to listen to him and act as if there was nothing but my homework distracting me, but the truth was that Jessie's hand had made it through the fly in my pants and was very active in stroking my now rock-hard cock. I really needed to come and the only thing that kept me from ripping off the blanket and shoving myself into Jessie's little pussy was my roommate's close proximity.

If there is a god he blessed me at that point.

Aaron stood up and nodded towards myself and Jessie. "Well, I'm going to get on my computer and play around with my guitar before I have to go to work in an hour." He turned and walked out of the room.

As soon as he left I turned into Jessie and began kissing her deeply. Our tongues intertwined and her hand stayed stroking my cock. I immediately grabbed for her tits. Usually I went a little slower, but this day I needed some action and I needed it now.

She moaned a little underneath my ministrations and I went with it, quickly moving my hand from over her shirt to underneath, bypassing her bra, slipping underneath the underwire. As I pinched and rolled her nipple I felt her other hand come up and grab my own.

"Wait," she said. "We can't."

I considered violence, briefly.

Instead I just sat there, breathing heavily, waiting for some response from this cock-tease.

She was breathing, heavy as well. "He'll hear us and then we'll be in trouble."

My room was directly beside Aaron's and the walls were thin. Aaron was rather shy and didn't get laid much but the few times he's brought a girl home it was pretty easy to hear. I'd like to say I trusted Aaron, but this was one thing I never trusted anyone with. If it got back to Sarah that Jessie and I had fucked, it would be over between us.

I wasn't interested in marrying the girl, but I also didn't want to break up with her just yet. The sex was good and I was pretty sure the threesome the previous night wouldn't be the last one if I played my cards right.

On the other hand jerking off wasn't something I really wanted to do when I had a girl right here that I knew liked me.

I just sat there staring at her and then I nodded towards my crotch where her hand was still wrapped around my dick.

She swallowed a moment and then looked back towards the hallway. "Let's sneak back into your room," she replied to my unspoken plea. "I'll take care of you."

I tossed my textbook onto the coffee table and tossed the blanket off of us. Jessie pulled her hand from out of my pants and looked down at the clear outline of my cock through my pants. She smiled. "Are you going to be able to walk with that?"

I reached down and pulled my dick up and tucked it under my belt. "It's not far."

She laughed a little and stood up walking quietly but quickly out of the living room and down the hall to my bedroom. I followed behind her staring at her ass in those shorts. We slipped into my room and I closed the door behind us.

That was all the patience I had. I pulled her around and kissed her again. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed back hard her tongue invading my mouth and brushing across my own. I returned the tongue action pushing back into her mouth wrestling with hers. She took my tongue and began to lightly suck on it, giving me a preview of the actions to come. She pulled back and turned me towards the bed and pushed be back so I sat down on the edge.

I reached for the clasp of my belt and she slapped my hand away. "That's my present to open," she told me firmly. "Now I'm going to make you wait for it."

I groaned as she sat down on my leg facing me as she took my face in her hands and kissed me again. Then she kissed down on to my jaw and across my neck before reaching my left ear and taking my earlobe into her mouth and licking it lightly. My hands were roaming across her back and ass as she licked and kissed all over my neck and ears.

When she got down to the point where my neck meets my chest and nibbled lightly I breathed in sharply. She still knew all my spots. My dick had slipped out of its belt enforced prison and was once again trying desperately to get out of my pants. Jessie had begun massaging my chest and I felt her hand drifting lower. I was in agony as she continued to tease my neck, but then she shot up suddenly, wide-eyed.

The reason for her reaction?

She was sitting up high on my left leg.

In the left pocket of my jeans was my cellphone.

I always keep it on vibrate.

It was ringing.

She sat there for a minute I could see her eyes flutter as the phone buzzed a second time. Then she did the unexpected. She got up and reached into my pocket, pulling out the phone. Her eyes got wider as she saw the name on the display. Handing the phone over she said, "Answer it."

Puzzled I looked down to see Sarah's name on the incoming call screen. If she was on her way over this fun was about to quickly stop. I flipped open the phone and answered quickly, "Hey, babe."

Jessie stifled a laugh behind her hand. And sat down on the bed beside me.

"Hey, honey," Sarah said over the phone. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Nothing," I replied as I stood up and walked a couple steps away from Jessie. "Just doing a little studying and I'm about to hop in the shower."

"Sounds exciting," she said. "Are you working tonight?"

Suddenly I felt Jessie come up behind me and reach around to my belt. I glanced over my shoulder at her giving her a look. She smiled and held her finger up to her mouth in a shushing motion.

"Uh, yeah"

Jessie undid my belt and released the button. My pants dropped to the floor and she reached up and began pulling down my boxers. I knew better than to try and stop her, any resistance on my part and Sarah might hear something or Jessie might leave and neither outcome was desirable. Plus, it might be fun.

"Oh, shit. I thought you were off," Sarah said while Jessie continued to remove my boxers. "I really wanted to have a date night tonight."

Jessie had pulled my boxers down and now she was motioning for me to step out of my pants and underwear. I reached over to stabilize myself against the wall as I slipped my legs out.

"Why are you always working on my days off?" she asked in a pouty voice.

"Sorry, babe," I said barely paying attention to her as Jessie had come around and slipped to her knees, grabbing my already hard cock in her hand.

"What time to you have to go in?" She asked.

Jessie was lightly stroking my dick and then she leaned forward reaching her tongue out to tickle the head. It took all my effort not to react. "Uh, eight."

"Do you want to get some dinner before you go in?" She asked.

Now Jessie had taken my cock into her mouth and she was lightly sucking while using her tongue to massage the underside. I had to get off the phone quickly.

"That sounds cool," I said. "Just call me later. I gotta hop in the shower. I told Mike I'd meet him before my 2 o'clock to go over his new script."

I was surprised I got all of that out as Jessie had begun sucking in earnest and my continually teased cock was beginning to take over my higher brain functions.

"Okay, honey. I'll call you later, bye."

"Later," I said quickly before closing the phone and tossing it onto the pile made by my jeans and boxer shorts. Jessie began humming a little with her lips wrapped around my shaft. My knees almost buckled.

Jessie sat back a little on her heels, pulling her mouth off my dick. "You okay, stud? Need to sit down?"

I nodded as I back pedaled a little towards the bed and sat down on the edge. Jessie stood up and looked me over. "Take off your shirt."

I slid off my t-shirt as I looked her over. "Your turn," I replied.

She smiled at me and looked like she might resist, but then she shrugged and lifted off her top quickly and reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, freeing her tits. She took a couple of steps towards me. "Is this what you wanted to see?" She asked softly as her hands roamed across her stomach and up to grab her tits and rub them while staring down at me.

"You know what I want?" She asked while rubbing her hands over her tits and pulling on her nipples. She then leaned forward brushing her nipples across my face before sliding lower, her mouth coming close to my ear as she whispered. "I want to feel your hard cock sliding across my wet tongue as you come down my throat."

My cock twitched with her words, especially after she stuck out her tongue and flicked my earlobe before she settled down on her knees. I looked down to see her gazing at my shaft, staring with that smoky-eyed seductress look. She grabbed my knees and spread my legs as she leaned forward and then she ran her nails up my thighs, never once taking her eyes off my cock.

I had a feeling she was really going to put some effort into this one and I settled my mind to try not to come too quickly, but I knew it was going to be hard.

She raked her nails lightly down to the inside off my thighs and under my balls before taking one hand and grasping my dick and with the other she gently ran her nails over my sack as I shuddered in the sensations.

She leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and licked my cock from the base to the tip. I leaned back and enjoyed the feeling as she continued this all over my dick covering the shaft with her saliva. Then she went down and began to run her tongue over my balls while her hand began stroking my shaft slowly, her saliva making it easy for her to stroke me off.

Then I got another surprise. She went lower licking behind my balls and down to my anus. I shuddered as she took traced her tongue around my ass and flicked it across the puckered opening. Then she ran her tongue back up to my balls and began to suck on them lightly while she stroked my cock a little faster.

How I managed not to come yet, I do not know, but I was getting really close. Luckily Jessie could sense that I needed no more teasing because she released my balls and took my cock back into her mouth. She moved her head methodically up and down my dick getting about three quarters of the way down before she couldn't take anymore and she slid back up. I reached down and placed my hand on the back of her head, grabbing hold of her hair and moving with the movements of her head. I could feel myself getting really close now and she could tell.

She reached her hand down and began to stroke my balls lightly letting her fingers run down to my ass and back over my balls as her other hand was acting as an extension of her mouth stimulating my cock.

I grabbed her hair tightly as I felt my orgasm arrive and I shot several strong spurts of come straight down Jessie's throat. She quickly swallowed with each gush, never ceasing her manipulations with her hands. As my orgasm subsided I had to pry her hands and mouth off of my now very sensitive balls and cock.

I let out a deep sigh as I lay back on the bed relishing in the warm orgasmic sensations coursing through my body. I felt Jessie move up on the bed beside me and she pulled herself close to me, laying her head on my heaving chest and her hand on my stomach.

"Good?" She asked softly.

I laughed. "You could say that," I said while trying to catch my breath.

She moved her head up and looked at me. "You make me feel like a cock-sucking slut," she stated. I started to stutter out a response, but she interrupted me. "And I really like it."

I stared at her dumbfounded.

"I really do like sucking you off," she said matter-of-factly. "The reactions I get out of you are great, and it really makes me horny."

"I could help you out," I offered.

She breathed in deeply. "Not now, I don't think I could be quiet and Aaron would hear us."

"You sure?" I said. Now that I was thinking about it, I would have really enjoyed burying my face in her sweet pussy.

She smiled as she got up off of the bed and reached down for her bra and shirt. "Friday," she began as she covered her tits in her bra and slid her shirt back on. "You'll owe me one on Friday."

I sat up and looked at her as she ran her fingers through her hair putting it back in place as she checked herself out in the mirror. "Alright, Jess. Friday it is."

Jessie, satisfied with her adjustments opened my door a crack to peek out. She glanced back at me. "Later sexy," she said before slipping out of my room and out of the apartment.

I really needed to get a shower and get ready. I wasn't lying to Sarah about having to meet Mike that afternoon. Unfortunately the spectacular blow job I'd just received left me with little motivation. Groaning I got up and grabbed my towel hanging next to my closet. After wrapping it around my waist I walked out of my bedroom and into the bathroom.

Somehow I was going to have to come up with a lot of stories was my thought as I turned on the shower and adjusted the temperature. I had to get away with what was sure to be an interesting Friday night with Jessie and then make up a story so I could go with Miriam to her Sorority event. I started to think what an interesting week this was shaping up to be as I stepped into the shower and let the hot water stream over my body and face.

What I didn't know was how much more I was going to find out about the night before and how new developments, suspicions and jealousies were going to make the end of my college career very interesting.

To be continued in End of an Era Ch. 3: New revelations

vicegod
vicegod
37 Followers
12