End of the Beginning Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matthew placed a finger to his lips. “Shhhhhh. I will put it back when we are finished.”

Jamie smiled. She reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out their tube of lubricant. Matthew grabbed it from her and squeezed a drop of the thick gel onto the tip of his index finger. He parted her unresisting legs with his alternate hand and gentle swirled the fluid around her puckered hole. She moaned, pleading for him to enter.

Matthew wanted to prolong the moment and ignored her unspoken request. He slipped his finger inside extracting a groan from her now parted lips. He slid his soaked finger back and forth, making her rock her hips back and forth with the motion. “Please” she pleaded, frustrated still from their earlier session.

He wanted to play more, but it was her night. He rose above her, dwarfing her small frame with his larger one, and took his inflated cock with one hand. Matthew placed the head of his cock inside her, teasing her, savoring every moment. Slowly he pushed into her, eliciting a prolonged moan from her mouth. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply, their tongues darting into each other’s mouths as he slowly penetrated her. Her large breast were pressed against his chest and she felt so vulnerable yet so protected and fulfilled. He finally sank himself into her completely and rested himself there, breaking their kiss to nibble and suck on her neck. Jamie wrapped her arms around her man’s back and her legs around his waist and gave him a tight hug as he began to pull out of her. He pulled his cock out until only the head remained inside of her and he slowly began to sink it back in. He looked her in the eyes as he began to slowly pump her. Her face showed the sensations she felt and Matthew was over come with her beauty. He picked up a slow steady rhythm and she began to softly moan as she rubbed his strong muscled back. She looked up at his masculine face and thought about how lucky she was to have such a man that belonged to her as much she belonged to him.

They made love passionately for a short while. Then Matthew scooped up Jamie‘s small body by her back and sat both of them up. He stretched his legs out in front of him while she kept her legs wrapped around his waist so that she was straddling him. They embraced as she started to bounce and bob on him, loving how close he was to her. Matthew found his head near Jamie's breasts, so he took her nipples into his mouth in turn, sucking and nibbling them softly. Jamie was in heaven and threw her head back letting her long hair hang down as she bounced. Eventually she simply fell back, so Matthew rearranged himself so that he was above her once again. He continued his thrusting and softly took her "sissy clit" into his hand and began to milk her of her juice. Jamie was soon groaning loudly and after a short time she had her orgasm, shooting her "girly cum" onto her stomach. At the sight of her full lips parted in a small "O" Matthew lost control and let his orgasm go, filling her ass with his cum.

Looking up at him Jamie cupped his cheek with her right hand and leaned up to kiss him. "I love you so much, Matthew."

"I love you too, Jamie, and I always will."

They lay there for a while kissing and embracing with Matthew still inside of her. After a while, Matthew pulled out and flipped her onto her belly pulling her round ass up slightly. Jamie lay there starring ahead with a smile on her face lost in blissful thought as Matthew replaced her plug, allowing her to sleep with his cum inside her. She was happier than she could ever remember, and loved her man so much. Jamie lay in his strong arms, while he cradled her diminutive frame and tenderly stroked her hair. Jamie had found the best life she could ever want, and that thought was with her until she fell asleep feeling safe, appreciated and most importantly loved.

12