End of the Club Date

Story Info
We went to dance...sex was inevitable.
977 words
3.77
9.6k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we make our way through the parking lot, we can barely keep our hands off each other. You keep stroking my cock through the thin fabric of my linen pants. I keep running my hand up the back of your skirt to feel you bare ass.

Once we get to the car, i realize we're in a dark area that's semi-secluded. Before you have a chance to think, i bend you over the trunk, flip your skirt up, drop to my knees and quickly insert my tongue into your pussy. you part your legs to give me better access as a moan escapes your lips. But before we can get too carried away, a car's headlight passes over us and breaks us from our fun. Before letting you go, I insert my tongue into your ass, then give it a quick slap.

Once in the car, you unzip me as i start to drive to my hotel. As much as I'd like to wait, I can't let an opportunity like this pass and allow you to pull my hard on out. You look up at me and ask if I really want you to... I whimper a yes, then feel your tongue swirl around the head of my cock. I close my eyes briefly to revel in the sensation, but quickly focus on my driving.

You continue to tease me, so I gently push your head down. I feel your warm breath as you open wide to fully engulf me. I can feel the cum boiling right then, but I'm trying to hold off. Sensing my issue, you decide to go for broke. instead of lovingly stroking me with your mouth, you suck harder and bob your head faster in an effort to make me cum before we get to our destination.

Being that we're both stubborn, I'm doing my best to hold out, but it's a losing battle. As we pull into the hotel parking lot, I can't control it any longer and unleash a flood of cum into your mouth. I maintain control of the car somehow as I quiver from the excitement of such a powerful release. once in a parking spot, you release my spent cock, raise your head and kiss me. I can taste me lingering on your tongue which only fuels my excitement for what is about to come.

we quickly exit the car and make our way to my room. I don't know how I managed to get you to myself for the night, but I'm not complaining or asking any questions.

Once inside the room, all pretense is gone and the heat is about to be unleashed. I kill the lights and open the curtains and strip down while you're in the restroom. When you come out, I maneuver you to the window, pull your top open and release the breasts that I've been waiting all night to taste. Instead of sucking on them, I make you face the window and lean you up against it, pressing them against the glass. I pry your legs apart and again eat your pussy and asshole, interchanging between the two.

At one point, I pull my mouth away and work two fingers into your dripping pussy while working another into your lovely rosebud. I feel both holes clinching at my fingers and you tell me to pump harder 'cuz you're about to cum. I raise up a little while continuing my ministrations and tweak your nipple with my free hand. That sets you off. You muffle a scream as your orgasm hits you. Your legs give out and we collapse on the floor, both breathing heavily.

Lazily, we manage to get you fully undressed and crawl into bed. While laying there, you stroke my cock while I play with your nipples and we talk. As my dick starts to stir, you lick your way down my chest, lightly bite my nipples before going down to suck my cock. I feel you play with my balls and suck each into your mouth while you stroke me back to full arousal. I pull you on top of me until we're engaged in a 69 position.

When you feel my tongue part your lips and my finger working into your ass, you engulf me further until I am deep in your throat. We maintain this fun for a little while as I work you into another small orgasm. As your juices flood my mouth, I pull away and maneuver myself until I'm behind you, your ass in the air...ripe for the taking. I tease you a little by rubbing my cock up and down the length of your pussy...occasionally tapping your clitoris with the head of my cock, then letting it slide until you feel it pressing against your asshole. You have no idea where I'm going with this, but you seem to be enjoying it.

You moan as I finally part your pussy lips with my cock and slowly slide my full length into you. You're so wet that I slide in with ease and begin a slow rocking motion to savor the sweet velvety glove your cunt. I feel you reach back and begin playing with your clitoris as I stroke in and out of you. I part your ass cheeks to look at the pucker of your rosebud and imagine my cock in that warmth. you tell me it's too quiet. I respond with a slap to your ass and a hard stroke into your pussy.

I start rambling about how hot you are and how I wish we could have fucked in the club for any random person to see us. you push back to meet my thrusts as my talk gets even dirtier as i make up a scenario where someone joins us...I begin to pick up the pace...