End Of The Golden Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her warm, naked body was pressed against mine, and I realized I had way too many clothes on. I started to take things off, but she stopped me and did it herself. She untied things and pulled things off till I was standing there in only my tights with my cock straining against them for freedom. She rubbed her hands over my shoulders and down my chest and then knelt before me. Her face was level with my cock. It strained against the fabric toward her face. She smiled, looked up at me and said, "My King, your lance must be freed."

Slowly she pulled the tights down till my cock flapped free against her cheek. She grabbed it with one hand and rubbed it against her face. "You are soft and hard at the same time. Steel inside and velvet out." She opened her mouth and ran her tongue up and down the underside of my cock as I moaned and sighed, then she stood up and said, "Now you may fill me with thy seed."

"Just like that?" I asked.

"What more is there?"

"Lots more. Lay down and I'll show you."

She got to her knees and then lay on her back in the grass. I stood over her, amazed at her beauty and perfection. Her breasts were perfect, her waist slim, with hips flaring out and her pussy lips hiding behind her soft golden curls. I knelt down and kissed her on the lips again, this time opening my mouth and probing out with my tongue. She jerked in surprise, but quickly followed suit and sent her tongue exploring in my mouth. After a long time, I moved away from the kiss and down to her breasts. I took her right nipple into my mouth and sucked while I played with her other. She squirmed under me and moaned out loud, "Oh!."

And then I moved lower, past her waist, down to her fur covered mound. I blew on her, covering her pussy with the heat from my breath. She moaned again. And then lowered my mouth down against her. Her pussy was delicious. I sucked and lapped at her till her juices were running freely and she was writhing and moaning for release. I then took her clitoris in my mouth and sucked it in and out, brushing it with my tongue. She lasted for about six of these and then came in a screaming orgasm.

Her cries were not lost in the noise the rest of the men were making around the burning oak. When they heard her scream, they came rushing, grabbed my arms and threw me away from her and onto the grass. One man put his boot on my chest while the other drew a sword and made ready to do something really nasty. But before they could finish me off, Marian was up beside them, calming them, moving them off from me. Before they could even move away, she straddled me and impaled herself on my cock. They stood there and watched for a moment, and then called the rest over. Soon we had six hundred dancing men swirling around us as Marian moved up and down on my cock with her breasts swaying in my face. She had a sheen of sweat covering her body, her eyes were closed, and soft mewling sounds were coming from her lips.

I could feel her nearing orgasm, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer either. I was panting and holding back. Then suddenly there were cries from the men around us, "Hern! Hern! The hunt has come on Samhuinn!" Through the circle of men came a man dressed in tattered rags, but instead of having a normal head, he had the head of a stag, with a huge rack of antlers. I thought it was a mask at first till he opened his mouth and bellowed out. Just as he did this, Marian started coming. The walls of her pussy contracted against my cock, sending me over the edge as well. I jerked and shot up into Marian while she shuddered against me. And then the antler guy bellowed again, and took off up into the air with all six hundred of Robin Hood's merry men chasing him and baying like wolves.

It was all too much for me. I blacked out.

I think I slept for a long time. It felt like a hibernation kind of sleeping, as if I slept all winter, or even for years or hundreds of years.

And when I woke, I found myself naked in my own bed. My bed was covered with autumn oak leaves.

12