End of the Innonence Pt. 02

Story Info
Kirby starts a new life.
4.1k words
4.23
134k
24
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End Of The Innocence: The Morning After

Chapter 1 Heidi

Heidi awoke to the sound of someone banging on the bedroom door. Who the hell was that this early in the morning?

Damn she felt like hell. Like she had gotten run over by a truck or like she had fucked everyone in the county.

Oh Hell. The memory came back to her. Kirby had kicked her out and left Fawn and she to be gangbanged by his friends. The last thing she remembered was lying over a chair with one dick in her ass, one in her pussy and one in her mouth.

What happened after that was fuzzy. She remembered being carried upstairs and being dumped in the shower then being put to bed.

The banging at the door continued. Damn her head hurt.

"Who is it? It's too damn early for visitors. "She yelled

The door opened and in stepped Nathan Brown. He was Kirby's best friend and chief of Security at Rivers Industries.

"Okay Heidi. Time to rise and shine. The cleaning crew will be here shortly. You need to be gone." He stated

"Where am I going to go? I have very little money. My credit cards aren't any good. Oh hell. "She started crying.

"You know Heidi, You should have thought of that sooner. You should have known Kirby wasn't going to put up with your shit forever. You did him dirty. He loved you. You kicked him in the balls. Spent his money and tore up his house then screwed other men and women in front of him. What did you expect him to do?" He asked.

"I guess I didn't think. I just lost my mind." She answered

"Look at yourself girl. You look and act like a slut. You've marked your body and had those obscene breast implants. You drink and do drugs, screw anything with a big dick. What happened to the Heidi I knew and cared about? Is she dead?" he asked

"You need to get your shit together. If the drugs and booze don't do it, venereal disease or AIDS will. You're on a road to nowhere. You've thrown away the man who loved you. Next it's your life."

"Just because I used to care about you, I'm willing to help you get straightened out. Rehab, having those implants removed, even plastic surgery on the tattoos and rings. But you have to want help. I'm not gonna make you do anything. It's up to you." Nathan said

She looked at him with tears in her eyes, "Thanks Nathan. I don't deserve a friend like you. But thanks. Let me get my stuff and I'll try to find a rehab that will take me with no money." She said hanging her head.

He walked over to her and held her by the chin. "Good. I always knew you had guts. Don't worry about money right now. Just get well and become the girl you used to be. Okay?"

She jumped up and hugged him close, mashing her EE breasts against him.

She stepped back and smiled. "First thing is to get these damn things removed. They haven't been in long. Next I need some non- slut clothes. I wonder if my old ones will fit after these things are gone. Do I have time for a shower? I need clean clothes and my old makeup." Heidi said

Nathan laughed, "Your clothes and stuff are in the next room. Yes, you can take a shower and you have an appointment with Dr. Anderson, the company plastic surgeon. I've made arrangements for you to have a full check-up and be tested for diseases then to Atlanta, to the Ridgeview Institute for detox and rehab. It's one of the best rehab centers in the country. You'll stay as long as it takes. Then we'll talk about the future."

"Damn, this is gonna be expensive. You sure you can afford it?" She stopped and looked at Nathan with a shocked look on her face.

"Kirby's paying for this isn't he?" She could tell by the look on Nathan's face that it was true. "Damn, damn, and double damn. After all I did to hurt him, all I took from him he still does this. Damn!"

Nathan took her small hand in his big one. "Yeah, he is. He told me to take care of you whatever it takes to get you straightened out. He didn't want you hooking on the street corner. He believes part of this is his fault for not paying enough attention to you."

"Please let him do this for you. He needs it to get past all this and you need to start over and make a new life for yourself. Don't be too proud or too stubborn. Take what's being offered. No strings attached."

Heidi looked at Nathan. "Alright I really don't have much choice do I? But one day, some how, someway I'm going to make this up to Kirby. I swear it." She turned and walked from the room, head held high, looking more like the old Heidi than she had in months.

Chapter 2 Kirby

Kirby awoke to the sounds and smell of the sea. He had missed his boat. He used to spend weeks and weeks on her. The Daddy's Money was his pride and joy. It was custom built just for him small enough to be handled by one person but large enough to handle bad storms at sea. She had all the modern electronics from a fish finder to satellite TV. She had every device known to make sailing her easier.

He had gotten to Savannah late last night. He had gone straight to the marina and had taken her to sea. He had called ahead yesterday and had her checked over, fueled up and provisioned for a long trip.

He was about 75 miles out to sea according to his GPS. Thank God for the autopilot. He had been able to catch a few hours sleep in a chase on the deck after he cleared the harbor and shipping lanes. It was time for his usual at sea breakfast, a pile of bacon and eggs and toast.

He checked the autopilot. Good to go for at least 8 more hours. He walked over to the rail and pissed over the side another joy of being at sea. He opened the hatch and went below.

The inside was decorated in teak and tile so easy to maintain. The furnishings were in basic brown and beige. He walked through the living area to the galley style kitchen. It had all the latest labor saving devices, a large refrigerator and a large freezer. There was a small booth type eating area.

Kirby walked back to the living room and opened a built in cabinet. He threw several switches and a large plasma screen TV came down from the overhead. It came to life and he tuned it to Fox News.

He headed back through the galley and into the sleeping area. He opened the door to his cabin and almost passed out.

Lying on his bed lay a red haired woman in a long white wedding dress. Sound asleep.

Oh shit. This was all he needed. He just got rid of one woman and her problems now another shows up. Shit.

He walked over and shook the woman by her shoulder. "Wake up Honey. You're trespassing on private property.

The women rolled over and looked at him with the brightest green eyes he had ever seen.

"Who are you and what are you doing on my brother in laws boat? If anyone is trespassing it's you buddy." She said the indignation clear in a voice tinged with an Irish accent.

"I know I'm not your brother in law, and this is my boat. I had her built for me. So you must be on the wrong boat." He said

She looked kind of shocked. "This isn't slip 67?" she asked

"No my boat was in slip 87. But the number is faded and it might look like 67 in the dark on a moonless night. But we haven't been in the slip for hours. We're about 75 Miles out to sea. I don't plan to hit land for a least three maybe four days depending on the weather." Kirby added

The woman gasped. Then moaned. "Oh darn. I really messed up this time." She mumbled to herself.

"Would you like to explain what's going on and what your name is?" he asked in a grumpy tone.

She looked at him. "My name is Kate O'Malley. I was supposed to marry this awful man that my father set me up with. I couldn't bring myself to do it. So I ran. My sister told me to hide on her husband's boat till she could came and got me. But it seems like I got on the wrong boat." Speaking with her touch of Irish lilt.

Kirby just shook his head. "Well, I guess we're shipmates for awhile. Do you have any other clothes?" he asked

"A few things, but nothing casual enough for a boat ride." She answered

"Kate my lass, your in luck. My ex-fiancée's clothes are in the drawers and closet. Yau'll are about the same size. Help yourself. She doesn't need them anymore." He said

"Is she dead?" Kate asked with some uneasiness in her voice.

Kirby laughed, "No I didn't do away with her. We've broken up and gone our separate ways. Plus she had some, shall we say, adjustments made to her body. They wouldn't fit." He said pulling his shirt out in the front.

Kate turned a nice shade of red. It almost matched her hair. "Sorry." she said

"Quite alright Katie I'm going to cook breakfast. The head is through that door. If you shower please wet yourself, cut off the water. Then soap yourself up and then rinse. I have a large fresh water tank, but not enough to waste. You've got about 20 minutes." Kirby said as he turned and left the room, shutting the door behind him.

Kate stared at the door that Kirby had just passed through. What had she gotten herself into now? Damn her Da to hell trying to fix her up with that slimy Eddie Burkholder just to pay his gambling debts.

She removed her wedding gown then opened the door and entered the bathroom. There were twin pedestal sinks and a toilet in the corner with a small tub with a shower. She washed her face and hands then took care of her other needs.

Reentering the cabin, she looked in the drawers and found one full of lingerie, and then below she found one full of shorts and tops. She checked the sizes. Bingo! Her exact size. So far so good as she dug deeper and found several swim suits. No one pieces, but several bikinis and three thongs in neon colors. Well. Well. Kate had always wanted to wear a thong. This might be her chance.

The shorts fit her well. The top was tight enough to show off her C cups, but not be obscene. She headed barefoot to the kitchen.

"Whatever you're cooking smells mighty good. I haven't eaten since yesterday morning and then only toast and tea." she said brightly

He looked at her through bloodshot eyes. "Please shut up and eat. I haven't slept in 48 hours. I hate morning people."

Kate gave him an eat shit look and went to the counter to fix her plate and some coffee, then sat across the booth from him.

"Thanks for cooking anyway. I'll try to stay out of your way. I'll pay for any expense I cause." She said

Kirby looked at her again. "Sorry to be such an asshole. I just haven't had a good last couple of months. I was looking forward to some time alone to try to get my shit together."

"What do you mean alone? Isn't someone steering the boat?" she asked, panic in her voice.

"I'm steering the boat, well the autopilot is. I set the course I want to take and the computer steers it. The radar and sonar are tied into it and looks out for obstacles and avoids them. The GPS, that's Global Positioning System, checks our position every 10 minutes. Also any weather alerts set off an alarm in my cabin. So we're safe as can be." He explained

"But we're alone. No other human beings on this boat?" she asked

"Yes we are. You can watch TV, listen to music whatever. If you want to read, I'll show you the library. Then I need at least four hours of uninterrupted sleep."

"Oh and if you want to call your sister, Use this phone. He said pointing to a red phone on the wall. Punch that black button and it becomes untraceable. I use it for confidential business calls, but it'll work for you, only if you talk for less than five minutes. It's got an auto timer and cuts itself off." He finished

Before she could thank him, he walked to the rear of the boat and into his bedroom.

Kate began to wonder what she had gotten herself into this time out in the middle of the ocean on a boat with a stranger and no idea when she would see land again or if she ever would.

No sense of thinking like that. If he was up to no good he wouldn't give her the run of the boat and allow her to call her sister. Speaking of which she better be doing.

It took her several to figure out how to cut the volume on the huge TV down. Her sister should be at work by now. She owned a small gift shop in Augusta. She got there early to restock and re order before the customers came in.

Kate dialed the number and listened to the phone ring several times before it was picked up.

"Bath and Baubles, This is Shannon. May I help you?" her sister answered

"Shannon this is Kate." she said

"Where the hell are you? I waited half the day on you on that stupid boat of Billy's.

"Well Sis, I got on the wrong boat. I'm out in the middle of the ocean somewhere with a man I just met. I only got five minutes. How are you, Da and Billy? Has Eddie bothered you?" she asked

"Out in the ocean? How in the holy hell? I'm fine if you count having the shit scared out of me by a couple of Eddie's goons. They came to the boat and searched. They broke two of Das' fingers. Told him they were just getting started. Billy came up behind them with a shotgun. They left but said they weren't through yet. If you didn't come back in 48 hours we were all in deep shit." Shannon said

"I'm so sorry Sis. I just can't marry that man. The thought of him touching me makes my skin crawl. If that makes me a coward I am." She cried

"Don't worry Katie. It's Da's fault. He shouldn't have lost all that money. Let him get himself out of this mess. I wash my hands of him. It's time he fixed his own problems. Don't you dare come back here? Oh God. I hope they can't trace this call. I bet my phones tapped." She cried

"Don't worry this phone is untraceable. I've got a minute left. Love you and Billy. I'll call soon. Bye." She finished crying.

"Don't worry. We can take care of ourselves. You be careful. Bye. Love ya!" Shannon said as the phone went dead.

Kate sat on the sofa. The urge to feel sorry for herself was tempting. But she resisted. She decided to explore the ship and maybe get some sun. She looked pale as a ghost.

Returning to the stateroom she changed into a day glow thong bikini.

Walking up the stairs, she found herself on deck. Looking out she could see the ocean miles of nothing but water. No land in sight. Oh well.

Looking behind her she saw a set of controls a wheel and several levers and an array of electronic devices and gizmos. One gave their position in latitude and longitude. Below it was a monitor that showed their position on a chart, with red arrows showing their past course and a blue line showing their projected course. Another showed the radar returns and sonar returns. There was a keyboard and a number pad. Plus a dozen other switches and buttons.

Quite impressive all the modern conviences. She wondered what kind of engines the boat had. Probably first rate like everything else she'd seen onboard.

The structure was white fiberglass, aluminum and stainless steel for easy upkeep. She bet this baby would fly. But she controlled herself. There was time for that later.

They were making 25 knots according to the readout cutting through the ocean like a sharp knife.

Kate went below, carefully shutting the door. Looking around she decided to explore the entertainment center.

Must be satellite TV, damn what a set up. She opened another door and found a selection of music on one side and video CD's on the other.

She put on a Travis Tritt CD. She had developed an addiction to Country music since she'd been in the states. Guess most of Country Music was like her life.

She went into the pantry to see what he had to snack on. Though she was elfin in shape and size she consumed a lot of food. She guessed she had a high metabolism or something.

Let's see. Soda, beer and wine in the fridge along with milk cheese and fresh vegetables. Not shabby, she thought as she got herself a cold root beer. The freezer yielded meat, frozen egg rolls, pizzas. Pizza rolls and gallons of ice cream.

Turning to the cabinets, she found chips, popcorn, pretzels, candy, potato sticks and tons of chocolate fudge pop tarts, yummy, one of her favorites.

She got a bag of corn chips to go along with her soda and returned to the living room. She sat her junk food on the coffee table and looked at the book shelves. The books were easy to see behind glass doors.

She picked out a Tom Clancy novel and sat down to read and munch.

About four hours later, Kirby woke from his nap and then showered.

Entering the lounge he watched the red haired woman as she lounged on his sofa reading his book and munching his corn chips. Damn she was a looker. She looked better in that bikini than Heidi ever did.

"I see you made yourself at home. I guess you found everything all right?" he asked, smiling at her.

"Yes thanks. This is quite some set up you have here. Home away from home isn't it?" she said

Kirby looked out the porthole his thoughts far away.

"I used to spend months at a time on her at sea. But my parents were killed in a plane crash and I had to take over the family business. I let it take control of my life and worked all the time. Lost someone I loved too. That's all in the past now" he said softly

"By the way my name is Kirby Rivers. I don't think I ever introduced myself. I was dead on my feet."

"I'm Kate O'Malley in case you forgot. I 'm sorry for interfering with your vacation but it's a good thing I did. My sister Shannon said that that creep Eddie Burkhalter's men searched my brother in laws boat then threatened my sister and broke my Da's fingers. He gave me 48 hours to return or my family was in deep dung."

Kirby sighed. "If it's that important, I can get you back to Savannah."

"Are you nuts? No way am I going back. The thought of that slime ball touching me makes me ill. Da's on his own this time. He's the one who owes Fast Eddie the money. Not my sister or I." she answered

Kirby looked puzzled. "Are we talking about the Eddie Burkhalter about five ten, hundred and thirty pounds soaking wet? Struts around like he's the king of the world? Lives in Augusta? That Fast Eddie?"

"Yes that him exactly. Do you know him?" she asked wondering if she had fallen in with one of Eddie's friends.

"Yeah I know that little worthless drug dealing pimping piece of dog shit. He tried to pull a labor scam in one of my plants. It didn't work. I had some people I know have a talk with him. He was told if he ever tried to pull that crap again he'd be floating in the river. I was pissed off that I didn't get to beat his ass again like I did in high school when he hit on my girlfriend. What a putz." Kirby answered

"Yeah this is a problem I can fix with a couple of phone calls. I promise you that your or anyone in your family will have to worry about Eddie the Asshole again. Give me the particulars." He said

After getting the details he placed a call not to his friend Nathan Brown, but his big brother Lincoln.

Nathan was as straight as an arrow former Federal Agent, honest as the day is long. But his brother Lincoln, aka as Big Bubba, was a gangster of the first order drugs, prostitution, gambling and anything else to make a buck. He had worked or killed his way to the top of the heap.

Even though the brothers were opposites, they were still close to their Mama and each other. They were also best friends with Kirby. They thought they owed him.

Their father had been killed a drunken brawl leaving them and their mother and other siblings with no way to support themselves.

They had become friends with the "rich white boy" almost a year before in school. He shared his lunch with them and they had shared his mom's southern cooking with him.

Lincoln was older but in the same grade as the other boys because of his expulsions for fighting and truancy. He was a mean SOB even then. No one messed with his kin or his adopted little white brother.

When their father was killed, Kirby talked his mom and dad into hiring Mrs. Brown as the housekeeper and cook and letting the family live in the garage apartment. They also arranged for clothes for the children and toys at Christmas and treated the Brown's as extended family. The children went to college on scholarships provided by the Rivers. All three girls and three of four boys became successful college educated citizens.

12