End of the Innonence Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The only holdout was Lincoln. He was successful in his field, although it was as a criminal. He was the one who had taken care of Fast Eddie the last time. He wanted to feed him to the fishes in the river, but Nathan told him no.

This was the end for that dick head this time. Lincoln would have his way this time.

Soon Fast Eddie would be sleeping with the catfish in the Savannah River.

Lincoln was delighted to her from his little brother Kirby. He was also delighted to hear about Fast Eddie.

Not only because he could do the man who had helped his family when they really needed it a favor, and not because he had not known about his trouble with Heidi till the problem had been solved.

Fucking Fast Eddie Burkholder had become a constant pain in his ass, like a huge fucking hemorrhoid.

The stupid white boy did not know how to do business. Big Bubba had very few problems with law enforcement. He knew if they got a chance they would gladly bust his ass. Bubba kept a low profile and if his people screwed up he took care of it quietly.

Dumb Eddie on the other hand was all flash and show, shootouts with other gangs with innocent bystanders being killed. His hookers were junkies, mostly HIV positive and they rolled most of their johns.

This caused a public outcry and stirred up a media frenzy, which stirred up the cops. They cracked down on everyone, not just Eddie's bunch. It was very bad for business.

Lincoln decided that he needed to think of a very creative way to take care of Fast Eddie, one that would send a message to all the small fry operators to mind their manners or else. Then business could go back to the usual ebb and flow.

12