End of the Line Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to come in my mouth?" Bettina asked as she licked down my shaft and tongued my balls, washing them down with wet kisses. "I'd love to swallow your cum."

In reply, I rose up, turned her onto her back and mounted her. "First I'm going to fuck you. And when I'm ready, I'll pull out and come in your mouth."

I slid into her, feeling the warm slippery wetness of my first load mixed with her juices. We fucked slowly, deeply, our coupling sensuous and wet. Our loins grinded together, my balls resting on Bettina's 'taint' and ass. We made love in this way for long minutes before I felt my nut rise again.

True to my word, I pulled out then straddled Bettina's chest and put my 'microphone' where it so rightly belonged: in this hot, sexy, MILF reporterette's eagerly waiting mouth. She jerked my shaft with her hand and I began firing my load into her throat. The amount, as well as the intensity, was not quite as strong as my first climax. Nevertheless, Bettina took her time sucking out my cum until I was just too sensitive to let her continue...

Part 8 - Re-creation

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted Bettina at 7:00am, Friday October 21st, from in front of Police Headquarters. "Channel Two News has learned that Joe Smedley will be given a formal funeral procession and burial tomorrow. The last person so honored was Officer Peter M. Feeley, who was killed in the line of duty nearly three years ago."

"Police still have no leads on the identity of the attacker that gunned down Mr. Smedley in cold blood." Bettina continued. "In an off-camera interview, Chief Sean Moynahan stated to me that it will be extremely difficult to both find the perpetrator -and- secure the evidence needed for a Court conviction. He also said that if anyone can solve the case, it will be Commander Donald Troy and his team of Detectives."

"In State news," Bettina continued, "the political rancor continues. SBI NTF Director Richard Ferrell has refused to submit to an interview by the SBI Office of Ethics and Review, and SBI Director Jack Lewis has supported Ferrell's lack of cooperation, citing that the SBI was still internally reviewing the case. Lewis remains suspended as SBI Director, and Acting SBI Director Robert Gaston has issued a statement that he is working with the Office of Ethics and Review to, and I quote, 'swiftly discover the truth of this matter and bring it to the Public with full transparency'."

"Meanwhile, Governor Val Jared continues to hammer the SBI and its Director, who is his opponent in the gubernatorial election. Experts say that the Governor's comments about the SBI are harming the morale of the organization itself, and causing the people to distrust the State's law enforcement agency, and that this will harm law enforcement in general. The Governor responded by stating that he intends to completely overhaul the SBI as well as give local law enforcement agencies more tools and more authority."

"And last," Bettina said, letting her voice quieten as if trying to keep the news a secret, and overlooked, "the Ladies Auxiliary Club will have a small ceremony to award Commander Della Harlow of the TCPD her 'Woman of the Year' award. The public celebration was marred by the tragic killing of Joe Smedley, but Mrs. Myrtle L. James said that going through with the presentation was a necessity, and that Mr. Smedley would want Commander Harlow to be honored in spite of his death. Mrs. James also said that she understood that the tragedy would loom over the presentation, so it will be a small, private presentation in front of the Ladies Auxiliary Building at 1:00pm today."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 1:00pm, a number of ladies took to the stage in front of the Ladies Auxiliary Building. Barely visible were the clear plexiglass panes that would shield them from gunfire.

The Press was given an area in the parking lot in front of the stage, with about 30 feet between them and the stage. It was a clear lane from the roadway from the right side, and back to the street on the left side. Present in the Press pool were Bettina Wurtzburg and her cameraman Scott Turnbull, Priya Ajmani and her camerawoman, and some 'cub' reporters and camerapersons from other Media outlets in the State.

They were startled to see the tall man in the trenchcoat and Tilley hat come up to the Press pool group, but they rushed to put microphones in the Iron Crowbar's face. "No interviews, no interviews!" I said. "I just wanted to see what it looked like from the Press pool's perspective!"

"Commander, do you expect trouble today?" asked Priya anyway.

"With you Media guys around, I always expect trouble." I said jovially. "Seriously, I don't expect too much to happen. The motorcyclist got his publicity and this is not a widely publicized event."

"So you think the perp wanted publicity?" asked Tim Sioban. "Doesn't that mean he'll try to kill again?"

"I do think he wanted publicity." I said. "His attack on the Stiles Campaign shows that. But he bit off more than he could chew by killing Smedley. Okay, guys, the ceremony is about to begin..."

All eyes went to the stage, where an over-bundled Myrtle L. James and several women appeared with Deputy Chief Harlow. Cindy Ross was to the right side of the Press pool near the Handicapped Parking sign. A rope was lying on the ground from the sign to the stage, which had been used to keep people from driving and parking right in front of the stage, but was no longer needed.

Just as Mrs. James was beginning the ceremony, I heard it... and so did Cindy. We looked back towards the street, hearing the hum of a fast-flying motorcycle...

To be continued.

So, dear readers... who murdered Joe Smedley? And for what purpose? And will the Iron Crowbar's obvious trap work? Tune in next chapter for the exciting conclusion...