End Of The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That lead to my next question, "That's okay. By the way, did you receive the reply email I sent you Wednesday?"

"No. I didn't. My Internet has been down all week. I was going to see if it was back up when I got home. I just got off work five minutes ago. Why? What was in it?" She asked hesitantly. Then added, "You're not offended are you?"

The fact that Teresa hadn't gotten my email was no big surprise to me. Her email address told me that we both had the same Internet Service Provider. I knew from experience that they sucked worse than a bucktoothed epileptic hooker with a bad case of lockjaw.

During that week, I had plenty of time to think about our date. One of the things that occurred to me was that she might be playing it cautious. In which case, I couldn't say I blamed her. The week before I'd gone on vacation everyone at work had been forced to sit through another one of those boring 'sexual harassment' seminars specifically designed to put the Fear of God, litigation and financial ruin into us.

I thought Teresa was talking about being a party girl. I said to her, "Offended? Why would I be offended? Like I told you at dinner, I agree with you. What happens between consenting adults is no one else's business."

"Well, people have differing views of what is and isn't acceptable. Most of society thinks the kind of 'partying' my friends and I do is immoral."

I asked, "Do you and your friends respect each other's limits?" I was thinking about a buddy of mine I went clubbing with one time. He tried to get me drunk and wouldn't listen when I told him I didn't want to get trashed.

"We all do. In fact, if someone doesn't, we won't 'party' with them anymore." Teresa answered.

It was the right answer, "Then I don't see a problem with it."

"So what do you think? Do you feel like 'partying' like there's no tomorrow?" I could tell she wanted me to say yes.

I'd already made up my mind. "I'd love to party with you. Are you still going to pick me up?"

"Yes. Do you still live at...?" She read my dress to me from the phone book.

I told her I did.

"Then I'll be there at 8:00 sharp." There was a short pause after which she added, "Let me give you my phone number in case you need to reach me."

I said sure and she did.

Ten minutes later, showered and dressed in a fresh pair of shorts, the haze was totally gone and I felt much better. I was working on my third glass of water when I heard the doorbell ringing. It was Mrs. Watkins. As if she'd never stopped being a professional nurse, she began taking my pulse and feeling my forehead to see how hot I was. She asked me when the last time I had eaten was. When I told her I hadn't, she explained to me that it would probably be a good idea if I ate something light. I said I'd make myself a sandwich. She seemed satisfied and left.

Ten minutes later, having devoured my food with all the enthusiasm of a starving man, I went to my bedroom and fell promptly asleep.

Chapter Three - "Runs"

After I woke up from my nap, I showered, got dressed and then went to my living-room. The email had said to dress for a party. I was wearing a pair of white dress slacks, a red satin short-sleeve shirt, red socks and black dress shoes.

While I had been looking through my sock drawer, I found an old bottle of highly overpriced cologne I had bought when I was with Clara. After months of her nagging me, I gave in and spent the money. It was my bad luck to pick the day we broke up to get it.

I was so mad at the time that I threw the unopened bottle in the back of my sock drawer where it would be out of sight and forgot all about it.

Deciding it was time to both put the past behind me and get a return from my investment, I opened the bottle intending to put some on. Unlike most cologne for men, this one was in a spray bottle. Wanting to know what it smelled like, I sprayed some on my wrist. Whew, it was really strong. Not that it smelled bad; it was just highly concentrated. Playing it safe, I sprayed a couple of squirts on a paper towel and rubbed it around my neck. Even that little bit seemed a lot to me and, I remember wondering to myself whether I had overdone it.

I then went into my living-room, sat down in my favorite chair, picked up my laptop, and tried to kill what time I had to wait by looking at my email.

The Internet was running slower than a snail trying to pull a concrete block up a slippery slope and I had to wait for my messages to download. I cruised a few porn sites looking for something to read. Just when the story I was reading was getting really good, Teresa called to tell me that she was running late. While I was on the phone with her, my connection dropped just as another message from Teresa started coming in. I could tell from the time stamp that it predated the one I had. It finished downloading about the same time the doorbell rang so I didn't have time to do anything other than send it to my printer. My intention was to read it on the way to the party.

The time was seven forty-five P.M.

As I headed to my front door, I grabbed the email off my printer and I stuffed the two page long printout into my pocket.

I opened the door and, as I'd hoped, Teresa was waiting there for me. To my pleasant surprise, she was not alone. Standing next to her was Cheryl.

Now, before I continue, let me tell you a little about, Cheryl. She's 5'4" tall, but what she lacks in height she makes up for by being perfect everywhere else. Her face is so cute as to be absolutely sexy. She has short curly blond hair, deep blue eyes, and luscious lips that will just make your mouth water wanting to kiss them. Below all that is a set of full round bosoms, a firm bouncy ass and pair of muscular but feminine legs. All this makes up one very sexy thirty-eight year old woman. Before I forget, there is one other thing I should mention, she's also been making goo-goo eyes at me for the last three months. Had it not been for the pervasive atmosphere of impending doom created by those damn sexual harassment seminars, I would have asked her out already.

Being a health hetero-sexual male, you know having a heart that beats and a penis that gets hard whenever it sees something it likes, I've awakened from more than one wet dream in which Teresa, Cheryl, and sometimes both Teresa and Cheryl, had climbed 'Mount Bruce' so they could slide down it's slippery slopes, re-climb it, and then do it again... and again... and again! Get the picture?

I gave them the standard greeting, "Hi!"

"Hello", they said almost at the same time. After which, first Teresa then Cheryl took turns hugging me.

"You smell absolutely wonderful!" Teresa exclaimed.

Innocently, I said, "I'm trying out a new cologne. Do you like it?"

Cheryl replied, "Oh yes! You smell great!"

As she began looking me up and down, I noticed that Cheryl's breathing seemed to be quickening.

I looked over at Teresa. It seemed to be having the same effect on her.

We all just stood there for a few moments looking at each other.

Teresa was wearing a short, sexy bronze three-string shimmer club wear dress. It had a deep plunging neckline, was bear in the back and had a him that started eight inches below her waistline. It looked to me then that she had on either pantyhose or full length stockings and a high garter-belt. On her feet she wore a pair of matching bronze three-inch high heels. It was a bra-less affair and she looked stunning in it!

Just as stunning was Cheryl. She was wearing a black microfiber wrap-around dress. It had a slight 'V' shaped hem at the top that curved around and down in the back half the distance between her shoulders and waist.

The bottom hem, which in the front was also in the shape of an upside 'V' and was so high I was pretty sure anyone at a distance or close to eye level would have seen the bottom of her panties. Visible just below the hem were two inches of her garter. Attached to that was a pair of black full length stockings. On her feet, she had a pair of three-inch black high heels. They made her look taller than she actually was.

"Sorry it took so long. Cheryl here couldn't find her favorite pair of earrings....again! Somehow they ended up rolled up in her stockings." Teresa said apologetically.

I was about to tell Teresa about the email when Cheryl yelled, "Oh crap!" distracting me.

"What's wrong?" Teresa asked.

With a concerned look, Cheryl exclaimed, "I was in such a hurry I didn't even bother to check them for runs before I put them on. Do you see any?"

I looked down at her lovely legs and I heard myself say, "Do I see any what?"

"Runs silly!" She said and giggled.

After looking again, only this time for runs, I told her, "Not on this side."

Smiling happily, she turned around and then bent over slightly. That's when I learned three things. First, there were no runs in Cheryl's stockings; that was good for her. Second, there was a three inch curved split hem in the bottom of her dress that was good for anyone who was looking. And lastly, but most importantly, I could see the crack of her ass which meant she wasn't wearing any panties, and that was very good for me!

Maybe she was in such a hurry she forgot to put them on? Yeah, and maybe I'm Howard Hughes long lost heir too!

But that's not what I was thinking at the time. What really went through my mind was... "OH MY GOD WHAT A GREAT LOOKING ASS!"

Wondering whether or not I was drooling, I said to her, "Nope, everything looks great to me!"

Teresa laughed.

"Cheryl, do you remember what I told you on the way over here?" I could hear a touch of annoyance in Teresa's voice.

Standing upright, Cheryl said to me, "Was my ass showing again?"

Thinking to myself, 'Again?' I told her truthfully, "Just a little."

Still etched in my mind the picturesque view of her beautiful bottom. I could see that Teresa was becoming impatient.

"Come on you two. We're already late for the party." Teresa said anxiously.

We headed to her car and I was going to sit in the back but before I could get there Cheryl ran ahead of me and opened the front passenger door. "Hop in."

Thinking she wanted the backseat to herself, I climbed in and waited for her to close the door. Instead, she began moving my way saying, "Scoot over Bruce. I don't want to sit back there all by myself."

I did and found myself sitting there sandwiched between the two of them. I was in heaven!

After Teresa backed out of my driveway, trying to make conversation, I asked, "If you don't mind telling me, what was it you said to her on the way over?"

Teresa smiled.

"I told her if she didn't behave herself you'd think we were a couple of perverts."

I looked down at her stocking covered legs. "I don't see anything perverted."

Cheryl giggled, "See, I told you he was okay. Didn't I?"

Changing the subject, I asked, "So tell me, where is this party we're going to?"

"It's at a friend's house out in Harris County." Teresa replied. Harris County is a separate rural municipality outside the city limits of Columbus.

Despite the fact that the car's air-conditioner had been running from the moment Teresa had started the engine, my cologne permeated the car. One look at the air-conditioner's settings told me why. It was on recycle meaning very little, if any outside air was getting in. Wondering what effect my cologne was having on the ladies, I looked at them one at a time. Even in the dark, I could tell that both Cheryl's and Teresa's eyes were glazed over. 'Interesting!' I thought to myself. 'I'd love to know what's going through their minds right now.'

Teresa turned the radio on and, after an uneventful ride; twenty minutes later we arrived at are destination.

It was a Colonial style house isolated deep in the woods about half a mile off the main road. There was a large two car garage on the front left side. Next to that was what appeared to be, from the outside, another equal sized garage but with one door instead of two.

On a slab to the left of the work-area was parked a 30' motor home. It looked to be perhaps twenty years old but was in excellent condition.

Teresa got out of the car first, followed by Cheryl and then me. The two women headed to the door. I stayed back purposely enjoying the view.

Teresa pushed the doorbell and about twenty seconds later, the door opened. The person who answered it was a woman.

Cheryl introduced her as our hostess, Kayla Burch.

Kayla had long brown hair, brown eyes and figure that she must have worked out regularly to maintain. Being 5'10" in height she was taller than the average woman. I guessed her to be about forty years of age.

That night she was dressed in three-inch tall black high-heels, sheer black thigh high stockings and a matching garter belt. On her hips was a black satin skirt that was so thin it was almost transparent. Above that, was a see-through black sleeveless blouse with a teardrop opening in the front. Beneath the blouse appeared to be a lacy black bra. On her neck was a short, silver chain necklace. Hanging down from the chain and resting just above the top of her blouse was a one-inch, oval black onyx stone resting in a silver setting. Around each wrist were matching thin silver chain bracelets.

After a brief introduction, Kayla said, "Come on in, the party's already started. Bruce, I'll get Alex to give you a quick tour of the place so you'll know where everything is. Don't hesitate asking for anything, my house is your house.."

I saw a man of perhaps forty-five walk up behind her. He had black hair, brown eyes, and was also about 5'10" inches tall. He was wearing matching blue shirt and pants. The man didn't look very muscular and, the paleness of his skin told me that either he didn't tan easily or worked indoors. There appeared to be no calluses on his hands which, in my mind, confirmed the later.

Kayla introduced them, "Bruce, this is my husband Alex. Alex this is Bruce. He works with Teresa and Cheryl."

After a few more pleasantries, I was taken inside and introduced to the other guests at the party, two women and two men.

There was Esmeralda Silva, a stunning beautiful dark complected thirty-eight year old Spanish woman. She had shinny long, wavy, black hair that went down almost to the crack of her ass. Esmeralda was wearing an emerald short-sleeve green dress. The dress had a one inch choker color and rectangular neckline in the front. I kept thinking to myself that I'd seen her somewhere before but couldn't place it. She told me that she was at the party alone.

Next there was couple, Annette Hurst and her date Gary Hull; they'd arrived at the party together.

The first thing that I noted about Annette was she liked to giggle a lot. She couldn't have weight more than 90 pounds fully clothed and soaking. She was 5'9" and about thirty-six years old. Her hips were as small as a twelve year old boy's and her waist even smaller. Annette had a beautiful face and had it not been for the obviously counterfeit tits she was sporting I have no doubt she could have been a supermodel. Her hair was sandy-blond and short. Her eyes were blue and she had perfect teeth. Covering her was a satin and lace sleeveless white dress with a modest neckline in the front. On her feet was a pair of white three inch leather high-heels. As she walked away from me after her introduction, I noticed the neckline in the back was not even close to modest. It went all the way down to the top of her ass and then an inch more beyond.

Gary, in stark contrast to Annette, was absolutely homely. He too was about 5'9" but I think he was a couple years older than she was. My guess is he was about forty-one or so. Gary was bald and, because he wore tented glasses, I couldn't tell what color his eyes were. Except for the black slacks and matching black short-sleeve shirt he had on, if you imagine an accountant out of one of those old 1950's movies, you'll have a pretty good picture of him.

Craig, who I was told came to the party by himself, was one of the least handsome men I've seen in my life. He had curly red hair, horrible freckles, high protruding cheek bones and a slight pot belly. His slacks were navy blue and his shirt white. Had it not been for his voice, which was so deep that I'm sure the women who'd heard it but had never met him found sexy, I'd say that he reminded me a pudgy version of Howdy Dowdy.

The tour followed. Alex told me that what I'd thought was a second garage was really his workshop but conspicuously didn't show it to me.

When the tour was over, I was led back to the living-room to the other guests.

The television was on. Alex must have noticed me looking at it. He explained, "Annette is in a commercial for one of the local car dealerships. It premiers tonight and I thought everybody would get a kick out of seeing it."

The picture on the screen faded leading into a commercial break. "Here it comes, he announced!"

Annette appeared on the screen wearing a tight fitting bikini that made her massive mammaries look even bigger. She was standing in the back of a pickup truck doing jumping jacks. As the camera panned in close and focused on her bouncing boobs, the announcer began speaking. "Looking for REALLY BIG DEALS? If you're looking for HUGE SAVINGS, then Bi-City Worldwide Used Cars is the place for you. We'll do anything to get your business. Isn't that right Cherry?" "That's right Annette answered in a labored breath. A small window, about a third of the screen appeared in the upper left right corner of the television. It began cycling through photos of cars and the prices. The announcer continued, "And if you think they look great now, wait until you see what's under the hood."

The room erupted with laughter. Suddenly, the screen changed. One of that television station's newscasters, a man named 'Chip' something, began speaking...

"Are we live?" A woman's voice answered, "Yes."

The man began speaking, "We interrupt our regularly scheduled broadcast to read the following bulletin from the National Aeronautics and Space Administration...

'Two clusters of asteroids will impact the earth between the hours of 7:27 and 11:58 pm eastern standard time.

The first cluster contains a group of an estimated 125 asteroids of which all but one is smaller than 40 meters in diameter. The smaller ones are expected to be destroyed when they enter the earth's atmosphere. The remaining asteroid is estimated to be 45 meters in diameter and will impact the earth somewhere in mainland China, however, the exact location of that impact cannot be estimated at this time.

The second cluster of asteroids, while smaller in number, contains one 2 kilometer wide asteroid. At 11:58 pm eastern standard time, the larger asteroid will impact somewhere in the south-east United States. The resulting collision will create an extinction level event.'"

Chapter Four - "Ratfuck!"

We had just been told that the world as we knew it was coming to an end.

After he finished reading the press release, the announcer put down the paper he was holding and asked, "Tom, do we have anything else from NASA?" There was a short pause during which his eyes appeared to be searching in front of him. "Hey, where did he go?" An unseen female voice called out, "The same place we all are, home to be with our families!"

"That's just great! I can't believe you're all going to leave me here alone. You know I don't have anyone to go home to!" It was a well known fact that the man was considered one of the city's most eligible bachelors.

Coldly, a man's voice yelled. "Ask Mei if she'll stay with you. She's been trying to get your attention ever since she started working here."

A frumpy, but not unattractive, thirty year old young Asian woman walked into camera view and sat down in the empty chair next to him. She was wearing blue jeans and a tight fitting orange blouse that made her breasts look larger than they probably were. She said to him, "I'll stay here with you if you want; I don't have anyone waiting for me at home either."