End Of The World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really didn't know what to say.

For about an hour, we all sat and talked. By 1:00 the party was over and Teresa, Cheryl and I left. They both started getting really fidgety on the ride to my house. I asked them why.

"Don't you know?" Teresa asked as if was a stupid question.

I replied, "No. I don't."

"It's your cologne."

I asked, "Didn't it all come off in the shower?"

Like an animal in heat, Cheryl leaned over, put her face next to my neck and began smelling me.

She cooed. "No. It's still on your clothes."

To which Teresa added...

"Not to mention the car is full of it!"

Confused, I said, "I don't get it."

Teresa asked me what the name of the cologne was. I told her. She asked me where I got it. I told her that too. She laughed and explained. According to her, the magic elixir Clara had hounded me into buying contained enough pheromones to make a herd of female elephants horny.

I apologized, "I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"Oh, that's alright. But you're not going to get off that easy. I hope you're up for another round because, as soon as we get back to your place, that's exactly what you're going to get!" Teresa informed me.

Cheryl, who'd opened my zipper and was rubbing my manhood, said as she kissed my neck passionately, "He is!"

The erection in her hand was proof she knew what she was talking about.

After another round, we'd all showered together and then fell asleep on my bed. That must have been about three o'clock in the morning. On my left side lay Cheryl and on my right Teresa. Both had gone into the Land of Nod before me.

When I woke up the next morning, I noticed two things. One was the smell of bacon cooking, and the other was the feeling of a nice warm mouth sucking my already engorged manhood.

"Good morning!" It was Cheryl. "Teresa's cooking breakfast. She's got the bacon going and left me here to take care of the sausage. You don't mind do you?"

What was I going to say? No, stop that! How dare you take advantage of me that way? I don't think so! What I said was, "You know, you're not the only one who's hungry."

It took her a few seconds but, she got my meaning.

With my face between her legs, Cheryl was at a disadvantage. While she was being considerate of Teresa and trying not to make me cum, I having no such concerns, did my best to see how long I keep her writhing in orgasm before breakfast showed up. I lost count after three.

When Teresa walked in with our breakfast on a tray and saw what was happening, she decided to have her sausage a different way.

That was three years ago. Teresa, Cheryl and I all live together now. We don't swing any more. Instead, we changed our lifestyle to something less controversial and a little safer... polyamory!

The End