End-of-the Year Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed like this for what seemed like way too long. Megan pulled away and leaned up against the wall on the other side of the narrow hallway. She expected to see Martin standing there but he was still in the guest bedroom with Allison. "This is insane," she told William. "I'm going to get dressed and leave."

She turned to walk away but William blocked her path by reaching across the hall and placing his hand on the wall. "You're too drunk to drive," he told her. "And if you're worried about Martin, you shouldn't be. We have an arrangement. I'm allowed to be with women as long as he knows about it."

Megan wasn't as surprised as she would have been at the beginning of the evening. "Have you been with Allison?" she asked.

"A few times," he responded. "Martin actually wasn't very happy that she was getting so wild with you still here."

"I don't know what it is that makes everyone think I need to be sheltered so much," she said.

"I think it was just the fact that you work together," he said, sounding vaguely amused.

"Oh, I suppose that makes sense."

He took her by the hand and led her into the bedroom. They both sat next to each other at the foot of the magnificently sized bed. He ran a finger slowly down her back and kissed her ear. She turned her head and they kissed again, more tenderly this time.

"So, we're going to do this then?" he asked.

She looked him in the eye, took a deep breath, and nodded.

"Have you ever been with two guys before?" he asked.

For a second she thought this was just his way of talking dirty, but then she realized the implication of the question. "You want Martin to join us?" she asked.

"That's part of the arrangement," he told her. "He's not really as into girls as I am, but he enjoys seeing me get off.

For the first time since the evening's insanity began, she seriously considered putting a stop to things. Yes, she had felt like getting a little wild, but she hadn't envisioned it progressing any further than playing a little footsy in the Jacuzzi. How had it come to this? She didn't really know, but it occurred to her that, all her life, she had been concerned with what others thought of her. The more she thought about it, the more she felt that she'd been living her life for an idealized version of all these people. She had played the role of the sweet elementary school teacher for what reason? Because she was afraid of revealing some unworthy part of herself to her drunken, sexed-up colleagues? And the idea of this loving, caring wife that she perpetrated... she had done this for a bigoted, money-loving man who seemed singularly devoid of passion. The only person who was really holding her to any standard was herself. What did she want? She realized there wasn't any real question.

Megan knelt down between William's legs. She grabbed his hard-on with her right hand and brought it to her mouth. He was at least eight inches long and so wide that, on any other night, she would have been apprehensive about being able to handle him. She prided herself on having some technique but tonight all she wanted to do was devour him. She took practically his entire length into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. She had never wanted to suck anyone's cock this much in her life. With the taste of his warm, salty pre-cum on her tongue, she knew that, at some point tonight, he would come in her mouth. Jerking the base of his shaft with her hand, she started sucking faster. Every time she head came down, he thrust his cock deeper into her mouth and moaned with pleasure.

Megan stopped what she was doing and looked him in the eye. "I need to feel you inside me," she told him. She pushed him backwards so that he was lying on the bed with his knees dangling over the side. Then she laid down on him and started dragging her body across his. Her sopping wet cunt slowly made its way across his cock, passed his navel, moved up to his chest, and then paused above his lips. She wasn't sure how he would respond to having her pussy in his face. Apparently it was no problem however, as his tongue parted her lips and darted across her swollen clit.

As much as she would have enjoyed staying there and sitting on his face, what she really wanted was to be fucked. She crawled on past him and waited there for him on all fours. Again, she didn't know what to expect. Although she'd never allowed anyone else to, if he wanted to fuck her in the ass she decided that she wouldn't stop him. He reached between her legs and pinched her clit with two fingers. It felt incredible and her elbows buckled slightly. His fingers traced a path to her asshole, which they gently circled and caressed. She took a deep breath and wondered if it would hurt. But then she felt two fingers slide into her pussy. He started fucking her with those long slender fingers as she rocked back and forth on her knees.

Suddenly he was inside her. She had barely sensed him taking his fingers out, but there was no mistaking the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her. He slid it in slowly, burying it deep, and then stopped. Megan heard Martin's voice behind her.

"I guess you have to keep your eye on the quiet ones," he said. Despite the absurdity of it, Megan had kind of thought that he wouldn't make an appearance while they were going at it. She had thought maybe he'd let William have his fun and then come see them afterwards.

Martin walked around to the side of the bed and stood naked beside her. Megan felt William's cock slide slowly in and out again. She repositioned herself so that her head was directly in front of Martin's groin. In every respect, Martin was a smaller man than William. But Martin was definitely more toned. The lines running from his hips to his cock were more defined than anyone she'd ever seen in real life. Rather than give him a chance to say something else, she traced one of those lines with her tongue and then licked his balls. He wasn't quite hard yet but she took his shaft into her mouth and started sucking. Every time she pulled her head back she felt it growing in her mouth. William started fucking her faster.

Having two hard cocks inside of her at once was an almost indescribable feeling. She felt both liberated and incredibly powerful at the same time. Fuck what anyone else thought. She was more aroused than she ever had been in her life and the fact that it was two supposedly gay guys didn't hurt her self-esteem at all. As William's cock continued pounding her like a piston, Martin pinched both of her nipples and she screamed out in ecstasy. Her whole body shuddered. Her pussy contracted around his shaft and she convulsed with pleasure as she came all over William's cock. She fell face first into the bed and tried to catch her breath.

She lay there a moment trying to compose herself. Surprisingly, she felt no shame at all. There had been times when she had been talked into doing things that she hadn't necessarily wanted to do and then ended up feeling regretful. But this was by far her wildest sexual encounter, and it had been liberating and thoroughly satisfying.

"That's it you dirty little fucker," Martin commanded. "You're in for it now. Lay down on your back."

Megan couldn't believe it. She had never heard him talk that way before. Everyone seemed to be stepping out of character this evening. Fair was fair though. Since she had just fucked his boyfriend, she rolled over to oblige Martin.

But Megan watched as Martin crawled over her towards William, who was now lying on his back next to her on the bed. His knees were in the air and his heels were against his ass. Martin was kneeling between his legs.

William looked up at Martin and smiled. Never taking his eyes off of Martin, he asked Megan, "Will you do me a favor and get me some of that lube over on the dresser?"

Megan did as she was asked and came back to the bed. Instead of handing it to William however, she squirted some into her hand and massaged Martin's cock with it. Then she squirted some on her finger and rubbed it over William's asshole. Slowly, she slid her finger in and started fucking his ass with it. "Does that help?" she asked.

"That'll do nicely," Martin told her. "Now, I'll take over." Megan watched as he pressed the head of his cock against William's hole. As Martin entered him, William arched his back and moaned. He grew even harder if that was possible. Martin started driving himself deeper inside, his balls smacking against William's cheeks.

Megan had never seen anything like. She couldn't tell who seemed to be enjoying it more. Although William's cock was presently unattended to, he seemed to be quite content. With each of Martin's thrusts, he arched his back and raised his hips. But Megan imagined that, for William, this must be like having her breasts sucked and waiting to be fucked. She grabbed William's cock, slippery with her juices and his pre-cum, and sucked him into her mouth. Every time Martin slammed his cock home, William raised his hips and Megan went down on him further. She could tell that William's hard, throbbing cock was about to erupt. As she grabbed his balls and squeezed, she felt hot, salty cum shoot inside her mouth. Swallowing it all, she continued sucking until she had milked William dry and then rolled over on her side and watched.

Martin was slamming his cock into William so hard that the headboard was smacking the wall. Each time he drove his cock home he grunted with pleasure. Megan watched in awe. Finally, he thrust forward, froze for a moment, and screamed out loud. He was so deep inside Megan couldn't see his cock. His hips thrust forward twice more, his ass cheeks contrasting, and then he pulled out and collapsed into William's arms.

When Megan awoke it was morning. William and Martin were snuggled against each other on the other side of the bed. They were both still asleep. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and rubbed her face with her hands. Thankfully, she wasn't hung-over. Remembering that her clothes were still out on the patio, she got up and headed towards the backyard. When she got to the kitchen she saw Allison, in the same robe, seated at the table drinking a cup of coffee.

"There's a fresh pot and mugs are in that cupboard by the sink," she said.

Then she did something that, up until last night, she would never have dreamed of doing. Instead of retrieving her clothes, she poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down across from Allison.

Allison smiled and said, "I imagine you all had quite a night."

Megan laughed. "You could say that. I feel like a new woman."

"I can see," Allison said. They both laughed.

"I should probably call Allen," Megan said.

"Yeah I guess you should. He's probably pretty worried."

"I bet there are about twenty messages from him on my cell."

Allison took a sip of her coffee. "Well, at least he won't think you were up to anything when you tell him where you spent the night," she said and they both laughed again.

With that, Megan went to get her clothes and head home.

12