End of Time Ch. 02

Story Info
The end continues.
912 words
4.13
4.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I said before this has not been edited and has very little erotica if any in it. Still working on it and building up the background. enjoy...

*****

Most of the others are as we have heard about in stories to a point...

There are fairies, elves, dragons, trolls, were creatures (these were really half-breeds /Halflings at one time but became their own breed so to speak). Yes they did have some magic or control of the elements but not quite to the point of the stories. The fairies, elves, tree spirits(they belong to the same family tree just kind of like cousins in the human world) had the magic of earth or soil as they called it...they could heal the soil and make thing grow. They had limited power over air and water as they were needed to help the soil make things grow. But they had to really rely on the water spirits to help them there...you know the merpeople, and silkies and the other water things...sorry I can't remember all the many names for the others ...many of them have been lost in translation over the years.

Then we had the fire element of course we had the dragons, phoenix, and a few others I'm sure...many of them also had the powers of air or flight ...

But a lot all came back to honoring the gods you had your main ones of mother which was the planet and father who was the sky.

But most looked at what others might have called demigods or lesser gods...

You had them for everything...and many had many names depending on the stories that were told to your people...everything one could think of had a lesser god that ruled over it some examples are: the sun ,wind, water, rain, flowers, war, etc.

You get the idea...But as I was saying the others were planning an unveiling...Some of the warriors came out first to try to find what humans they felt were still good and believed in them, could help them.

There were many many humans especially children that were being told they had lost their minds, all because they were seeing the others, some even claimed to talk to them...The government and the humans of science did not want anyone to know that they were real or look to someone or something other than them.

The government was using all the science they could to control the humans and keep them in the dark...Yet more and more humans were trying to find peace through nature and the old gods the true gods and goddesses

As a bid to try to keep everyone happy the government even pushed a health care program...saying it was for the good of all to be able to seek medical aid when needed...truth be known now just another way to spy on everyone and experiment with their science and poisons they called medicine.

Brother turned against brother just like the Christian bible told(see I told you everyone got a little right) it was hard to tell who was really on your side or just watching their own backs and would do anything to make it seem as if they belonged.

This also brought about the prepper's...the ones that were sure that the end was coming and they needed to be prepared. They hoarded dried foods, and things they would need to grow food, learned how to filter water, and many things that are needed to live "off the grid"...Which the government also tried to rule and make illegal.

Also about this time the government tried to take away humans means of protecting themselves...they wanted people to give up the "guns" A thing that would shoot off a bullet I believe it was called and cause harm to another or things... People hoarded them ...little did they know how useless they would be when the others took over...

Yes I know I filter around so many different topics ...but you must bare with this old woman and my faulty memories...

Most times not sure what I should be remembering and recording, what is important and what is just shit that happened...

I guess with the fact that I am trying to write this for future generations it's all important...because even the shit could maybe make a difference ...and keep humans from repeating history... Maybe...

But before I get too much into the unveiling we need to go back to the start of the wars.

After the elections, the wars continued on the other continents.

Soon that was how they were referred to no longer countries but just the continents...because that was how the others saw them...the humans were the ones who created the "countries". To the others it was just about the different continents and what grew there during what time of the year. As in the times of the old gods and goddesses , it was about the seasons and weather.

As people rebelled against the new "laws" their government was trying to enforce...people even started to turn against their blood families and began to create their own communities and/or families. They gathered people together that would help each other out as a whole and had similar goals and beliefs...

And the wars that were going on in one continent or another started to spread...world war was knocking on everyone's doors...

Thank goodness the others disabled those nuclear things everyone had...or there would be no planet left...