Endangered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,763 Followers

He's tense.There was something wrong, but she couldn't understand what could have him this wound up. "What is it, Chris?" she asked as the disquiet seemed to escalate, threatening to envelop them both. Slowly, she sat up in her chair and turned to look up at him.

She knows.Chris panicked, almost reaching the point of chickening out. "Okay, where to begin, ah ... shit," he said in a flurry of words as he tried to steel himself. Annabel looked at him confused, a slight frown marring her pretty features. "Okay. Ummm, just listen Annabel, please just listen. I have to tell you some stuff. Serious stuff about me but I can't explain it all right now, I'm not allowed to. God this is going to sound so stupid but I don't want you to get hurt – "

Annabel cut him off. "Chris! I know you're not stupid enough to be breaking up with me right now, especially after what we just said; so what the hell is this about?" The unease grew inside her at the pained look she saw plastered across his face as he avoided her gaze.

"No! God no, I don't want to break up with you babe, I love you," Chris assured, meeting her eyes momentarily before dropping them again. "Look.... Just.... Fffsssshhhh," he felt freaking terrified, hands wringing and clammy in his lap.

"Hey," Annabel quietly reassured. "It can't be that bad, just tell me." She reached over and took hold of one of his hands. The strength with which he clasped hers in his now-clammy grip almost made her wince; maybe itwasbad.

Feeling slightly better, Chris forged ahead. "Alright. This will sound strange and stupid but it's the truth. Okay? Well, at least part of the truth, I can't tell you the rest now." He paused to see if he could gauge Annabel's reaction.

She just nodded.

"I'm in hiding," he resumed, focusing on making his explanation as clear as possible. "I didn't do anything wrong, but some ... people might hurt me if they knew who I was."

"Like witness protection?" Annabel interjected, then cast furtive glances around the auditorium, looking around like she feared eavesdroppers. This was more serious than she'd thought.

"Not really," Chris answered. "Please Dee, I can't tell you the whole thing. In a few years something is going to happen to me and I'll stop hiding ... but my life is going to be flipped upside down, it could be very dangerous."

"Why? What's going to change?" Annabel asked, confused. "Why can't you tell me?"

"I can't tell you because if I did and those people found out, you'd be in danger." Chris said it pleadingly, hoping it would be a good enough reason. "Annabel ... believe me, it's very dangerous. My parents were killed for something to do with all this."

"Your parents were killed?! Who by? Wait, Susan isn't your mom?" Annabel was incredulous. It all seemed unbelievable; but the desperation in Chris's voice, and the way he was wound up so tight convinced her he was being sincere. The part about his parents and Susan really threw her, though. Annabel had known Susan for years; they got along great, and she knew they both loved Chris. How could Susan not be Chris's mother?

"Susan is my mom but not my biological mother, she was kind of my nurse till I was four but when my parents were killed she looked after me and we've been in hiding all these years. I can't tell you what happened to my parents, honestly I don't know the whole story anyway," Chris paused to work out Annabel's expression. "I guess ... oh, I don't know. I had to tell you that stuff before we go any further. I love you Annabel, but in a few months you'll go away to college in Denver... I don't want to lead you on."

"You could come with me," she said hopefully.

"No, I need to stay hidden. Besides, you won't want to be with me after this whole thing comes to light," Chris said dejectedly.

"Bullshit, Chris, I love you; so don't turn this around on me. I want to be with you and as long as you still love me, that isn't going to change," Annabel scolded, angry that he was cheapening her feelings for him. "I'm going to Denver in autumn and I want you to come. If you don't that's up to you, but I've got all summer to convince you, and I haven't even started trying." She suddenly shifted in the chair and moved over to face him. Straddling his lap, she leaned up and mashed her lips against his. If this was so serious she would give him something to fight for ... prove she wanted them together. Her tongue demanded entrance to his mouth and she nipped his bottom lip, pulling herself closer when he tried to get away. After a moment Chris relented and opened up to her, lifting his arms up and around to hold her. Annabel slammed her tongue home and they were locked in a slippery duel for a few moments before the kiss mellowed. She moaned quietly and broke for air with a gasp, holding his face in her palms.

"I can't come to Denver," Chris started.

"You will," she countered.

"It'll be dangerous."

"You'll protect me."

"I'll change."

"And I'll still love you."

"Fine," Chris relented, "don't say I didn't warn you." The smile on his face told Annabel he was happy with the outcome. Unable to dissuade her, Chris could do nothing more than appreciate her devotion. Although she by no means knew the whole picture, he didn't feel like he was taking advantage of her anymore.

"I'm sorry about your parents," Annabel said, lowering her hands to play across his chest absently.

"It's okay. Susan is a great mom," Chris said. His own hands on her waist weren't idle either, thumbs stroking her soft tummy through her clothes.

"So ... Susan's your mom now and you're in hiding. Something important is going to happen to you and some people might want to hurt you?" Annabel clarified.

"Pretty much."

"And you can't tell me because it would put me in danger. If this is a joke I'll frickin' kill you, Chris."

"Yes, yes, and no joke. I'm deadly serious. Damnit, sorry, that last was an accident."

"Give me something here, Chris. A clue; what's it all about?"

"Magic," Chris said truthfully, knowing she wouldn't understand. He watched her eyes widen in surprise briefly, before she brushed it off as his way of deflection.

"Whatever. I'll entertain this craziness on the condition that you seriously think about coming to Denver with me. I don't care about all that other stuff." Annabel sighed a little, adding, "And stop petting my tummy, you know it fires me up."

"Okay," Chris replied a little sheepishly, stopping his thumbs yet he still had to touch her, and settled for attempting to encircle her waist with his hands.

"So, here's what's going to happen," Annabel stated more lightly. "You're going to kiss me. We'll stick around here for a while. I'll drive us to your place. We'll have sex, and you'll be damned pleased about it."

"God I love you," was all Chris could say before they were at each other again, lips locked passionately, only coming apart when people started to enter the auditorium.

***

The rest of the day flew by surrealistically. There was a farewell speech given by the principal, and then one by a guest speaker from out of town who emphasised the importance of doing what you loved and not letting opportunities pass by. Lunch was a barbecue for the graduating students, staff, and faculty who didn't have classes with the younger grades. Everyone was saying goodbye and making plans for the summer, while Chris and Annabel sat together and snuck kisses when they thought no one was looking. They talked to a few friends and made plans to go to a leavers party the following Saturday. By 2 pm they were ready to go.

Chris drove Susan's car to the university lot and met Annabel there by the curb at the entrance; Susan had her own keys and would drive home after work. Annabel had purchased her own car last year, ostensibly to drive to work at Mishroy's Steakhouse where she was a chef's assistant. Her parents hadn't liked it but it was her own money. She and Chris had taken advantage of the freedom and privacy it afforded them over the past year, to Annabel's parents' consternation. She loved her parents dearly, but honestly couldn't wait to be out of their stuffy, rigidly pious house for good.

Chris got in and they drove off in nervous anticipation, toward the farm.

"Your parents?" Chris asked, feeling like he had to run a checklist to assuage his nervousness.

"At work. They don't know I'm staying over, but I'll deal with that in the morning," Annabel replied. "Susan?" she asked.

"She's cool, we've done stuff before when she's at home, she must have heard us. Besides, she won't be back for hours," Chris confirmed. "Protection?"

"I'm on the pill, you've got the condoms."

"Jethry?"

"Will either be asleep or listening at the door," Annabel joked.

"You're probably right about that," Chris chuckled. "You're sure you want to do this? Even after what I told you today?"

"Yes, Chris, you're not backing out now. We're going to lose our virginities and it will be wonderful. Besides, I've practically been frothing at the mouth all day," Annabel said huskily, squirming in her seat in an attempt to scratch her delightful itch and wind Chris up.

"I know," Chris admitted. "I can smell it."

Annabel stared at him for a few seconds before putting her eyes back on the road. "That's hot," she breathed a moment later.

They drove for a few more minutes in silence until they turned down the long driveway.

Chris asked, "How are we going to play this?"

"We're going straight upstairs," Annabel replied.

As soon as the car was parked, they got out and practically raced to the house. Chris held the door for Annabel, then followed her close up the stairs, placing a hand on her firm behind, feeling her body move. The hand felt scaldingly hot to Annabel, who happily accentuated her stride for him.

Reaching his bedroom they fell upon each other, wildly kissing as Chris pushed her back to sit on the bed. Standing above her, Chris removed his t-shirt and Annabel reached for the hem of her dress before he stopped her. "Can you leave it on for a bit? You look so gorgeous like that," he asked tenderly.

Annabel looked up at his impressive stature with desire smouldering in her brown eyes, knowing what he wanted from her and happy to oblige. Chris had a thing for getting blowjobs while she was still fully clothed. "Okay babe, just get your shoes off already," she said, giggling as he almost fell over in his rush to comply.

As he stood, sans footwear, she rose from the bed and ran her hands along his solid chest and down his abdomen, hinting at where she would go soon. She could feel the strong muscles tensing under the surface as she explored her man lovingly, stepping closer to get a taste, kissing across his chest and toying with a nipple while her hands snuck to play with his jeans-entrapped erection.

She was torturing him, sending tingles across his skin and shivers up his spine while his stiff penis lay cruelly imprisoned. He gave a desperate groan as the feeling of her skin and silky lips made him shudder in anticipation. "Please Dee, you're driving me crazy," Chris panted. "Please, suck me." Mercifully, Annabel kneeled, trailing kisses down his slightly padded abdomen as her hands undid his belt and zip.

Lowering his jeans and boxers as one, her prize sprang into view, erect and bobbing. Leaning in slightly and looking up, her wide chocolate pools held him transfixed as she placed a kiss on its thick head. Annabel thought his penis matched his physique perfectly: above average in length, built wide and heavy. It was nice and big, just like he was.

He gasped as she opened wide to envelop the crown within her wet heat, bucking his hips slightly in reflex and bringing a hand to lovingly stroke her cheek, pleasure coursing directly to his brain. She lowered her soft lips along the shaft toward his root, tongue slowly lashing around his head and savouring his natural taste. On her upstroke she made sure to apply suction and just a hint of teeth, revelling in the laboured breathing, groans, and facial expressions she could draw from him as she methodically built up her pace. Annabel couldn't take him all the way in, having tried previously but finding the challenge too great; instead, she used one hand to grip him near the base and jerk him slowly as she entombed his cock in her sweltering mouth.

Chris was in a state of lusty delirium, slowly thrusting into the ring her pretty lips made around him as she engulfed his shaft in hot, moist, pleasure. With the pink gloss on her full lips and her beautiful, happy eyes, she excited him far beyond simple physical stimulation. He panted, moaning in ecstasy, a light sweat forming on his brow as his abdominals clenched and he struggled to hold back. Her sweet lips were stretched near their limits to encircle him and seal him in her hungry mouth, but her eyes were always his undoing: brown, loving, and twinkling up at him from beneath her eyelashes, holding his gaze throughout, her intense expression begging him to come too soon. She looked so sensual, kneeling in her pretty dress, lips around his shaft while her tongue worked its unseen magic. His picture of her as a nubile innocent was corrupted by her lusty stare and those little sounds that escaped from her lips, as she tried to smile while her tongue traced the ridge of his cockhead. A tingling in his sack warned him, and with a strangled groan he very reluctantly pulled back from the blissful edge, and with his last bit of willpower, he fought to free himself from her hungry suction. "God you're amazing," Chris blurted as he regained his breath and composure.

Annabel grinned happily, wiping spittle off her chin, knowing she had almost had him, and delighting in the act of pleasing him. Her own breath was uneven, cheeks and neck flushed beautifully, sex aching delightfully; it felt like she was about to melt into her panties. She needed attention immediately. "Chris, undress me," she demanded.

Swift to oblige, Chris lifted her up from where she knelt and ran his hands under her dress, then up and over her slim frame, relegating the dress to the floor. Those strong hands brushed around her ribs to unclasp her bra at the back, sending tingles anywhere he touched. Her small breasts were revealed, protruding only slightly from her chest with tiny brown areolas and matching, now-puckered, nipples. Chris gave each beautiful little cupcake a swirl with his tongue and a gentle suckle, drawing a whimper from Annabel who, he knew, was very sensitive when she got this wound up. She wore a padded 32A most of the time but Chris would have happily played with her cute, rounded little tits all day. After a while he kissed down along her tummy to her navel, relishing her soft and smooth skin. She loved it when he worshiped her belly button with half-erotic, half-ticklish tongue strokes; it always made her insides clench. Reaching the top of her slightly frilly white panties, he nuzzled into her fragrant humidity wafting through the moistened fabric. His hands stroked over her firm, peachy ass, catching the edge of the fabric and pushing it along to bunch at her ankles. She quickly stepped out of them.

Exposed, Chris kissed a smooth, milky thigh before he ran his tongue over her swollen pussy lips, collecting her familiar, delicious taste. He rested his nose in her trimmed patch of brown curls and brushed the tip lower to occasionally tease her excited clit. "Fuck! Ooooohhh yes ... Chris ... oonnnhhhaa ... that's so good," Annabel exclaimed as bliss rocked her body and she grabbed his hair a bit roughly, pulling his hot tongue further into herself. Chris got the message, parting her petals and delving into her juicy pinkness as moans and profanities spilled out of her sweet mouth. He pushed his tongue inside and laved then thrust deeply for a few minutes, as she writhed on his face, building her up then retreating to swirl his nimble tongue over her clit, triggering her climax with a little suction. Annabel screamed out her pleasure unintelligibly, her entire body wracked with waves of bliss as she held herself against his mouth. Eagerly capturing the slickness escaping her quivering pussy, he savoured the essence of her womanhood and its salty fragrance with hints of tangy sweetness. As he tasted her pleasure, delivered by himself, he made sure to support her shaking body as the orgasm drained her.

Slowly he laid Annabel down in the middle of his bed while she caught her breath, small aftershocks making her beautiful body twitch every few seconds. Chris left her there to retrieve a condom from his drawer, undoing the package and rolling it down over his meaty shaft. He then joined her, lying on the bed, kissing her breasts, then up along her collarbone to her delicate neck, and finally to her lips. Still in a pleasure-induced stupor, though recovering quickly, she kissed back sloppily but with fervour; he was already lighting another fire within her. Annabel need him inside her, longed to feel his big cock filling her, taking her. "Now ... Chris, I need you now," she moaned, desire tingling through her body wherever they touched.

Delivering one more kiss and whispering his love in her ear, Chris got on his knees and positioned himself. Annabel opened her snowy legs wide and high. Shaft in hand, he ran the head along her slick lips, bumping her clit, making her wriggle and arch. Despite the apprehension she felt, she looked up at him and gave a nod, knowing it would hurt but that he would be gentle. Chris shuffled forward slightly, his butt resting on his heels, thighs flush against hers. He put a reassuring hand on her waist, stroking her tummy while the other positioned himself at her scorching entrance, her swollen pink lips already kissing the very tip. She placed a hand over his and gave it a squeeze: she was ready. Chris trapped her gaze in his own and slowly pushed his hips forward, groaning as her lips parted reluctantly to accept his thick crown. They gasped in unison as the entire head submerged completely, continuing slowly, deeper through her narrow, untried channel. Chris held himself still when he reached her maidenhead. How incredibly tight and soft she was! Looking down at their joining, Chris marvelled at how wide her pink little pussy had stretched to accommodate him.

"Do it quick," she whispered.

Chris looked at her and saw the determination in her eyes. Gripping her waist firmly with both hands, he pulled himself out slightly, his shaft coated with her juices. She gripped his wrists in final approval. Looking into her eyes, he pulled her down onto him as he shoved forward quickly, tearing aside her barrier and sinking deep, almost to his root with an unintelligible shout. Annabel shut her eyes tight and whimpered through the pain as Chris lowered his torso on top of her, holding her close.

"You're so brave," he told her gently between heavy breaths, holding himself still inside her. "I love you so much ... and Annabel ... oh god you feel so amazing.... thank you!" As she adjusted to him Chris tried to distract her, kissing her ear, neck, and finally her lips. She kissed back more enthusiastically as the pain slowly dulled, replaced with a decidedly satisfying fullness. She experimentally clenched, feeling him tense up and suck in a ragged breath in response. Reaching down along his body to her sex to feel around their joining, she discovered that he had not sunk himself to the hilt; a little yet remained outside of her.

"Okay ... I think I'm ready. Chris, I can't believe how full you make me feel ... just ... go slow, okay?" she panted, reaching up to wrap her arms around him, letting her legs relax and fall further toward the bed.

Slowly he pulled out a few inches, her pussy clutching at him, then gently thrust back into her, making a little headway. Trying again he was almost undone when she decided to clench him tightly, preventing his escape.

ltpc
ltpc
3,763 Followers