Endangered Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,758 Followers

"Yes," replied Susan coldly, "and I don't know. You say it phased through you?"

"Yea, right through the front of my head, it could have killed me but it went all the way through." Jethry almost whispered.

Meanwhile Susan was expanding her magical senses, probing around to discover the identity of the concealed threat. She felt it nearby, powerful and definitely watching her. Annabel was upstairs, asleep by the feel of it. Chris was nowhere. Susan flipped.

"Where is he?" She hissed, quiet at first with hatred dripping off her words. "I know you can hear me you son of a bitch. What did you do to him? If you've hurt my son I kill you!"

Shocked, Jethry realised Susan must be addressing the Being in hiding. "He's gone? But how?" he asked.

"This mother fucker can phase so who knows. Give him back you bastards!" Susan wailed, desperate to vent her anger but unable to find an opponent.

Chris was frantic to calm the situation, Susan was distraught that he had apparently been taken, when in reality he was standing in front of her. Unable to gain her attention, he tried to give her a reassuring hug. Wrapping his arms around her and pulling her shadowy form close, he wish she could see him. "I'm sorry Mom, it's just me, I'm fine." He comforted, hoping somehow that the message got through.

In fact, it was Susan who got through. As Chris hugged her, he pulled her into the Ether with him. Susan felt the Being begin to phase through her and tried to struggle, fearing an attack. But half a second later she felt a shift, her Ether shadow fleshing out as her physical body in the Norm disappearing altogether, which made Jethry snarl. Despite a drain in energy, Susan heard her son's plaintive words. She stilled her struggles to look up at his unfamiliar visage, seeing her awoken son in his true form, seeing that they were in the Ether.

"Hey Mom." Chris said gently as she sagged in his embrace.

"Oh Chris, I thought were gone...You...You've awoken." She sighed, relief washing over her as she began to see more and more of her son in the Being before her.

"Yea, Annabel and I ... umm ... you know ... sex, and then I transformed." Chris mumbled, embarrassed.

"Ahh, okay, good for you. That's fine. What are you doing here?" Asked Susan wearily, blushing only a little, the drain of staying in the Ether was starting to take a toll. "How did you bring me here?"

"I don't know, I woke up here after I went to sleep and now I can walk around. Apparently my aspect is the Ether. It sucks though because I can't get out. Am I trapped here?" He explained.

"Well that explains...I guess I just assumed the worst. But I've never heard of an Ether dragon Chris. I'll tell you how to leave the Ether but I don't have much time to explain, it drains me quickly to stay here. How long have you been in the Ether?" Susan asked.

"About half an hour I guess, maybe a bit less. I feel fine." Replied Chris. "So how do I get out?"

"Hmm, the way I do it is to picture myself at a door, the Ether on one side, the Norm on the other. Remember how I explained that it's just another layer of reality, like a different dimension? Well, just open the door with your mind, it can take a bit of energy, and step through. Chris I really need to get back now, I mean just look at Jethry." She said.

Jethry was stalking around the front porch, waving his shotgun and cursing up a storm, his words interspersed with cat-speak Chris hadn't heard the like of since two cats had a fight in the school playground in 5th grade. It was almost funny.

"Okay Mom, go and calm him down. I'll try to follow you." Chris assured.

Susan released herself from his arms reluctantly, he had a new alluring smell which was disturbingly enticing. Only as she stepped away did she realise her son was naked the whole time. "Oh my..." Was all she managed before she fled back to the Norm and proceeded to calm a very startled and confused werecat.

Chris watched the scene calm down for a bit before he attempted to exit the Ether. After all, he didn't want to pop out and receive a shotgun blast to the face for his troubles. Picturing the door he felt resistance when he tried to open it. He tried again but couldn't seem to make the idea work. Frustrated, his dragon laughed at his efforts.We are an Ether dragon, do not bother with doors, just go there. See yourself where you want to be, see yourself in the Ether or the Norm.

Oh yeah? Helpful all of a sudden, are we?Chris snapped. He got no response, so relying on the pro tip, Chris pictured himself back in the Norm standing behind his mom at the bottom of the steps.

Then he was there.

***

"Whoa, cool!" Chris started, "Hey Mom, I think I just teleported or something."

Susan and Jethry spun, startled at his sudden appearance despite having had time to prepare for it.

"One moment I was standing over there where we talked. Next thing, I'm here behind you and back in the Norm." Chris gesticulated, looking himself over as if the answer lay in his new body. "How does that work?" When he didn't get an answer he looked up to see his audience just staring; varying emotions and degrees of open-mouthedness played across their faces.

"Honey, that's nice ... but I don't know how it works." Susan said, rousing herself from examining her son's new form. "I'm an amateur when it comes to the Ether. I know Ether mages can use it, to phase and travel very quickly, kind of like how some elementals can atomise themselves to travel and reform at their destination." As she spoke, Susan was reduced to shameful ogling. He was truly magnificent: powerful, masculine, dangerous, and beautiful. She took a step forward tentatively, reaching out to touch his shoulder as if under a spell.

Jethry was silent, eyeing up the dragon as his cat's instincts would size up a potential threat. To him, Chris reeked of raw power, and their former relationship was now quickly reversed as his cat recognised the new male's dominance. Once his cat had come to terms with it, Jethry relaxed a bit. Still, he held back, to give Susan a moment with her son, and to observe the newborn dragon.

"Chris, you're taller." Susan realised as she had to look higher to meet his eyes. He used to be about 6'1'' but in this hybrid form he must almost be 6'5''. "And those wings! Oh you're going to have so much fun honey, I'm so happy you've finally awakened. I know your father did it to protect you but I always thought it was a cruel fate to deny you your nature," she gushed excitedly as she ran a hand down his arm to hold a massive, clawed hand. "This form is fascinating, I only ever saw your mother once like this you know. A mix between human and dragon, it makes sense though since the Were races can have half forms." She ran her hands over his, examining the colouring as well as his scales and claws. "You're colouring is strange Chris," she said looking back up at him. "I've never heard of a purple dragon."

Chris just watched passively as Susan examined him, initially embarrassed that she didn't seem to care he was naked although his dragon had said they had nothing to hide.

Susan peeked around his side to look at his large wings."It is the colour of the Ether though, which raises even more questions." Susan continued, "I can tell you will grow to be very powerful Chris, you already are. It's kind of scary actually, if you weren't my son I'd be very wary right now. Actually, I think I am still a little scared." She looked up at his reptilian eyes, reassured she could still see her loving boy as he gazed back at her.

"Mom, don't be scared. I'm still me ... just a little different," Chris assured, trying to smile comfortingly.

His white fangs flashed; Susan involuntarily gasped and took a micro step back. Chris realised what he must have done and toned down his grin to a close-mouthed smile. This was truly a huge change, her realized; his own mother was afraid of him in this form. Susan saw a little sadness creep into his eyes and admonished herself for her reaction; she'd wanted to support him through this. She stepped back up close, and hugged him. Chris wrapped his arms around his mother thankfully; a hug was exactly what he needed. Almost.

"I love you, Mom," he said. "Sorry about the teeth."

"I love you too honey. I'm Sorry I reacted like that, it might just take me a little while to get used to the new you." Susan responded with her head against his warm, creamy scaled chest. As she breathed she became more aware of his delightful scent. A smoky, spicy, manly blend which she could happily get used to. "Hey, at least you won't have to use men's cologne ever again," She said, trying to provide a little humour. Chris froze.

"What?" Susan asked, pulling back a little to look up at him. "What's wrong with that? You smell nice, sexy even."

Chris gently pushed her back to arms length and took a step away. Retreating like she had something he didn't want to catch when really the reverse was true, remembering the effect they had on Annabel. "Ah ... um... So, I have pheromones now" he said awkwardly, not really wanting to elaborate further.

Susan tilted her head, confused at his reaction, until she felt her body's instinctive pull to get closer again. "Oh," she said, answering her own question. Realising she was feeling a little flushed, the telltale beginnings of arousal, her nipples stiff against the cups of her bra. "Oh," she repeated, blushing furiously and turning away slightly, embarrassed.

"Oh my god," Chris backed up, mortified that he had now affected Susan too. "Jethry, I think you'd better take care of the chores this evening, the animals don't seem to like me much at the moment, and I don't even know how to change back."

"That's fine Chris, come see me tomorrow before you head to Denver," said Jethry, happy for an excuse to evade an awkward situation. The dragon was still Chris underneath his new skin, so they were good. He turned and headed back to his house, processing the bizarre circumstances of the last half hour.

Chris looked back at his mother for a second before shaking his head, retreating upstairs, wanting to distance himself; his powerful olfactories had detected a faint womanly odour which only confirmed his fear.

"Chris I'm sorry, I forgot dragons could do that. It's natural, okay? Nothing to be ashamed of." Susan tried to console her son while getting her body firmly back under control.

"It's bad enough Annabel got dragon struck," came his response from upstairs.

"Annabel? Oh... I'm magical Chris, I can resist it better and maybe there's a spell I can use to reduce the effect. I'm sorry I embarrassed you, alright honey? It's no one's fault, you're a very alluring Being," Susan reasoned.

"I can't believe this is happening. Clothes, I need clothes!" Chris disappeared inside his room and closed the door.

"Shit," Susan muttered, "could have handled that better." Pheromones aside, the appeal of his half form was not lost on her. She was his mother but objectively, Chris was possibly the biggest temptation she had ever come across in her 38 years. "Speaking of big," Susan mused aloud to herself, with a heady giggle before reining in her imagination. "Stop that," she admonished, how was she going to guide and support him if she made such jokes and comments, even to herself? Heading back to her car to retrieve her stuff, she started to mentally plan for the trip to Denver first thing tomorrow. With Chris awakened, they needed to get the protection of the ruling Lady as soon as possible. Chris had such a powerful magical presence she wouldn't be surprised if some of the most sensitive psychers were aware of his awakening, they were no longer hidden.

Passing the stairs on her way to the kitchen she called up to Chris that she would start dinner, still feeling her body's desire to get close to the dragon.

***

Chris sat on the edge of his bed, awkwardly rubbing his forewings, he had banged them on the doorframe. Annabel was still asleep, beautifully sprawled across his bed. Honestly, he was scared. His affect on Susan brought to light just how ill-prepared he was for this, that there were unforeseen consequences of his awakening that weren't necessarily all good. What if he didn't want to arouse women when they caught a whiff of him? How was he supposed to blend into human society?

Susan wasn't even the real issue anymore as he despaired a little at the death of his own humanity. And what was with these mood swings and powerful emotions? "Fuck it," he murmured, getting up to put on a pair of old sweatpants, at least his dick wouldn't be flopping out in the open at dinnertime for his mother to see. A shirt proved impossible, 'wing cut' wasn't a standard t-shirt style at K-Mart.

Perhaps most unsettling were his own feelings regarding Susan, sure he was embarrassed but there was excitement and not a little desire deep within him. Mixed with his love for her, the heady feelings had his mind racing. Before he knew it he was fantasising about his beautiful mother in ways he hadn't since early puberty. He felt a dreadful pang of guilt. Here he was, sitting next to his lovely sleeping girlfriend, who not three hours ago gave him her virginity and pronounced her love for him, he was unfaithfully fantasising about his mother. His own damned mother.

Sickening,Chris berated himself.

Not our mother,the dragon poked in his mind.She is a beautiful, ripe, female who loves us. She deserves our care and attention. She raised us as her own, take her as our own.

Shut up! I love Annabel.Chris retorted, angry that his mind didn't entirely disagree with his dragon. He knew the dragon wouldn't pass up an opportunity to have Susan for his own, to become part of his 'brood'.

Do not resist our own nature. We love them both, we will have them both.His dragon stated this as if pronouncing the inevitable. Chris didn't reply, not wanting to lose any more ground against his reptilian adversary.

Instead he cuddled up behind Annabel, pulling her to him and breathing into her pale neck. Annabel woke as he pulled her against him, stirring with a contented murmur. Things came rushing back in a moment and she turned to confirm that she was indeed in bed with a dragon. She looked into the purple visage of her beautiful monster boyfriend, smiling with love as his vertical pupils scanned her face.

"Hey babe." She turned her body to face his and snuggled in close, feeling he was clothed.

Chris saw love written all over her angelic, sleepy face. Overwhelmed, a tear rolled over his flat snout. Annabel quickly craned upward to kiss it away, instantly feeling a flash of his feelings in the moment the tear was shed. Deep love and appreciation.

"I love you too," Annabel said as she recovered from the startling experience, all of a sudden it felt like her body was humming with vigour. Like she had drunk 3 cups of coffee and they hit all at the same time.

"Dee, I..." Chris started, "This is so much bigger than I ever considered. Are you okay?"

"Yes doofus, I'm great! That thing with the pheromones was a little weird but also pretty frik'n hot. I can still feel it, you smell great and it makes me feel frisky," Annabel replied enthusiastically, taking another sniff at his neck before continuing. "But it's not all-consuming like before. Ooh, it was so good Chris! I never imagined sex like that. I can still feel you're stuff inside me, all slippery and tingly. Wait, do I need to worry about protection?" Annabel gushed, giddily high on love, great sex, and a powerful dose of dragon spunk.

"I guess I was asking more emotionally, rather than physically but I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I know I did." Chris felt better, at least she seemed to be adjusting better than he was. Leaning forward to kiss her slowly, their lips pressed lightly together for a few long seconds before he pulled back to continue. "I don't think you'll get pregnant, not yet anyway, my dragon says I need to bite you first. I have a venom to induce fertility, it's all some elaborate mechanism to ensure females get pregnant with my young rather than another males."

"So weird," Annabel smiled. "So I'll stop taking the pill, just don't bite me, okay?"

Chris tensed a little, the thought of Annabel pregnant seemed highly appealing to his dragon but come on, he was only 19. "Yeah, we don't want kids right?" He asked, smiling nervously, not wanting to say something accidentally offensive.

"Eventually, we do." Annabel replied, pleased to see the silly smile had returned to her love's face, albeit a sharper, pointier-toothed smile than she was used to. "Look Chris, don't feel too guilty about any of this. I love you, and even if you think it's some sort of magical influence you have over me I wouldn't change it. Remember I decided to go ahead with you before I found out you were a dragon." As she spoke she reached up to cup his purple cheek affectionately, trying to get her message through to him because she could tell he still had reservations. "I never dreamed any of this was possible, but in a way it's like a fantasy come true. We're going to get to explore a whole new word together."

"You might not think it's so great once we start exploring." Chris said, eyes locked with her deep browns.

"Maybe, but we'll have each other." Annabel admitted, patting his cheek and giving him a quick kiss. "Okay, let's go downstairs, I can hear Susan. How did that go?"

"Pheromones," Chris mumbled.

Annabel let out a peal of beautiful laughter, imagining Susan getting awkwardly flustered.

"It's not funny, Dee." Chris sulked.

"Oh Chris, it's a little funny," she soothed.

"My dragon. I don't know if...." He stopped, not really knowing what to say. "He ... I'm not a monogamous beast."

Annabel thought seriously for a moment, considering how she felt about this piece of news. Jealousy and anger flared in her chest before she reined those feelings in; he hadn't done anything, just tried to explain himself to her. Maybe it was his nature ... but she was his first; she loved him and he'd better damned well respect that. On the other hand ... if that was truly part of what he was, she might have to learn to live with that, or ... give him up entirely.

"We'll cross that bridge when we come to it Chris," she said honestly.

Her response was not what Chris had expected.

"Okay, let me get up."

Chris watched her pull her dress back on, and told her about his adventure into the Ether, trying to explain what little he knew. Explaining how Jethry and Susan thought he was a powerful Being, come to kidnap himself.

She listened carefully as she cleaned herself up with some of Chris' bedside tissues, unashamedly letting Chris see the fruits of his labour as she wiped away her own fluids and what little of his drying cum had escaped her. Her mind swerved between the sensations as she dressed, and his talk.Sore and sticky ...somehow, these sensations gave her a proud thrill, some extra confidence in her own womanhood. Considering his human and dragon sides as he talked, she realised that she could modify her behaviour to appeal to either or both, precipitating a certain outcome. It wasn't as devious as all that though. She simply wanted to understand his world so she could comment intelligently in the future, remain relevant to him.

Annabel induced him to rise up off of the bed, still wondering at his strange beauty, and gave him a loving hug before pulling her reluctant boyfriend toward the door. Walking gingerly down the hall, she felt a constant reminder of their recent activities. He had really done a number on her, attested by the tiny yet insistent aches all through her core and a general throbbing throughout. When combined with the aftermath of several huge orgasms and a light nap, though, Annabel felt just great. Everything looked golden. Stopping at the bathroom, she went in to pee. Chris waited nervously by the door reluctant to go downstairs and face his mom again, but realising it was entirely necessary.

ltpc
ltpc
3,758 Followers