Endangered Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ltpc
ltpc
3,762 Followers

Chris said his goodbyes and weekend wishes to Stephen and the goblin brothers as they parted. He walked out onto the gravel yard, waving to the truck driver who was just scooping up the last of the day's crushed rocks. He smiled when he received a friendly salute in return. Rounding the rear corner of the warehouse, he began walking along the side, back towards the street.

Lillia was on his mind as his feet guided him along his regular short walk to pick up Susan. Work had kept her away too long.

Over the last two months, there had been several incidents around the globe where Beings became restless or disillusioned with the new restrictions. The memory alteration charm had been used on multiple occasions, forcing the Synod to bring down the full force of their disciplinary power. Other incidents included a mass kidnapping by a vampire coven in New York, a rather high-profile werewolf attack in Germany, a string of ongoing gruesome murder/rapes in Central America, and various suspicious disappearances of both Beings and humans.

Worse still, the entire Being territory of Indonesia went dark last week. It was thought that the Lord of Jakarta had renounced the Revelation and that it was back to business as usual for Beings there. Feedings, the memory charm, abusing humans, it was all happening again and the Synod was almost powerless to do anything about it. That part of the world was extremely hard for them to infiltrate and, short of a mass invasion, impossible to reign back in. Already, the five-man delegation sent there by the Synod to negotiate was unaccounted for, presumed dead. Most of the information they received now was provided by human operatives. It was not good.

Lillian said that her kind were especially discontent and the mutterings were getting worse. One of their main pleasures and vices in life had been cut off overnight. The ecstasy of the hunt. The wealthy and powerful were fine of course, having centuries of experience to master their self-control as well as stables of familiars, established before the new restrictions. They could still feed directly from their familiars. Although there had been several cases of familiars seeking asylum from their masters, some had since returned to their old lives now that the issue of their rights was being considered once again.

It was the young vampires who suffered most and that showed in the number of incidents Lillian responded to. There was enough blood to go around, just, but blood from a box held little lasting satisfaction to the younger vampires who saw delicious meals in every passing human.

The human governments had recently allowed the incorporation of a legitimate, private blood bank, backed by the vampire council and the Synod. It was an effort to make sure the supply stayed secure and vampires could feed themselves peacefully. Clinics in several major cities were already coming online, offering grocery store credit in reward for blood donations in replica of a food stamp system. The high reward prices were drawing some attention and confusion from the unaware human populous.

Lillian told him that some vampires and other Beings were so discontented with the situation that they were leaving the hub cities to spread themselves in the less populated areas, making their continued illicit behaviours that much harder to detect and respond to for the territory leaders.

There had also been several sightings of Beings by humans. One was prominent enough to become an internet sensation and make it onto a breakfast tv show for a brief moment of fame. Thankfully, the shaky images that depicted what appeared to be a flying gargoyle in the early dawn sky had been relegated to hoax status by some quite pressure from the higher up.

Chris knew it was all one disaster away from blowing up in everyone's faces.

Throughout it all, no one could tell him squat about Radek. Where was he? What was he up to? There hadn't even been any progress identifying the man, though he suspected Reyla was holding something back from him on that subject. It was frustrating, he got the impression the Synod weren't focusing much effort on tracking him down. Admittedly they had their hands full, but the man was dangerous and being allowed time to regroup. That was stupid.

If he wasn't so god damn busy all the time, Chris would have been tempted to go off on his own mission to put an end to that stupidity. Between helping with the building, training both physical and magical, four amorous ladies and a growing sprite, and Michelle's evening tutelage there was scant time for anything else. She was coaching him on various systems and procedures he would need to understand in his upcoming role as a 'security consultant.'

Chris' musings were interrupted as he suddenly found himself outside Susan's workplace. He took a sheepish look around, half expecting Lillian to clip him over the head any moment for inattention to his surroundings.

The expected punishment was thankfully not forthcoming, so Chris sauntered up the steps to Eddard's Apothecary and slid the tinted glass door aside on quiet rollers. It was a small, unobtrusive building attached to the front of an older warehouse like his own.

He made sure to duck his head as he entered the dark interior of the storefront. The damn door frame was like a vengeful American-Indian with a tomahawk, a real scalper.

A quiet tinkle sounded deeper in the warehouse, alerting Susan to his arrival as he took a few moments to appreciate the weirdness of Rowan Eddard's life work.

Firstly, the place always smelled heavily of incense. That wouldn't have been so bad except that Susan always came home with the scent on her skin and clothes, which Chris' dragon instincts couldn't tolerate.

You would be forgiven for wondering if the place was closed or left accidentally deserted, for there were no lights on, as always. Only an ancient chandelier holding real candles stood guard above the entrance way but he was yet to see it lit.

Ancient wooden shelves lined the walls, going all the way to the ceiling with glass jars packed together in no discernible pattern. Most of them were filled with dried, pickled, or tinctured plants, fungi, and insects. There were also the obligatorily grotesque preserved animals scattered around the shelves in their glass tombs. Snakes, rats, octopi, bats, fish, lizards, frogs, and even what he swore was a chihuahua all stared down at him in creepy judgement.

Display counters took up the centre of the room, topped and fronted with large panes of glass. Susan, or more usually old Rowan, would dispense the more valuable magical items and ingredients stored there when the counter was manned. All sides of the display counter were filled to the brim with trinkets, vials of potion, crystals, sprigs of rare magical plants, charms, samples of pure elements, oils, various powders; the list was unending. There was even a refrigerated section which kept some of the more sensitive potions alive longer.

Every time he came in here, his eyes were drawn to the web-like structure of ropes which criss-crossed the ceiling just above his head. Perhaps it was because it felt like the bundles of dried plants hanging from them were always skimming his hair. He still wasn't comfortable with his height, and eyed the bundles warily, 6'6'' was just so damn tall.

His nose guided his attention back down towards the counter which was tastefully decorated with beautiful displays of live indoor plants. Some tiny white blossoms from a mosslike plant were releasing a pleasant scent into the incense-thick air. Susan had quickly established these tasteful additions to the display when she started working. Chris even recognised a few of her beloved Night Heart plants, who's dark red leaves tolerated the permanent low light.

Perhaps the gloom and eeriness were cultivated on purpose, for if you wanted a cure, potion, remedy, or even something a little more nefarious, you got the impression you were in the right place.

The growing clacking of high heeled steps had Chris watching the bead-string covered doorway at the rear of the shop. Soon, Susan sauntered into view, flicking her dark hair luxuriously as the beads parted over her body. She greeted her lover with a brilliant smile, rushing over on some impractically tall-heeled black sandals to wrap her arms around him and lean up for a kiss.

Chris couldn't help admiring the attractive witch. She was aglow with vitality. He'd been feeding magic into her at an alarming rate for over two months now. Despite her initial protestations the results were clear, she looked radiant and somehow a little more youthful. She'd slimmed very slightly, her pale skin vital with health. Her eyes twinkled delightfully as she squeezed him close, and her lips were oh-so sinfully plump and soft as they smashed against his own.

Not only that, her magical presence was growing. Just last week she'd requalified from class four to a low three. She'd made incredibly passionate love to him that evening, crying out her devotion for him over and over. He couldn't help chuckling at the memory, which broke their kiss.

He held her tight against him, her dark green, backless sundress a scant barrier as his hands roamed her sides, hungrily taking hold of her plump rear-end.

"Heels, Mom?" Chris asked, wondering why the usually practical woman would be wearing such potentially dangerous footwear around the store and warehouse.

"I know, honey. It's silly, right? I just wanted some practice before we all go out this evening. I got these things yesterday but I haven't worn heels like this in years," Susan explained as she ran her hands over his broad shoulders admiringly.

"I'm not complaining," Chris smiled down at her. "You look gorgeous!"

"Thanks," Susan beamed as her nose started taking note of his powerfully masculine scent.

"Are you sniffing me, Susan?" He teased her as she tentatively buried her nose in his chest.

She blushed, squirming coquettishly in his arms.

"Maybe," she looked up at him a little guiltily. "Can't a woman appreciate the scent of her hard-working man? Anyway, how was your day?"

"It was fine," Chris shrugged, still squeezing her against him. "Stephen got me a great gift for the house, I'll tell you about it later. Are you ready to go?"

Susan bit her bottom lip naughtily with a slight shake of her head.

"You know how I've been working on a stronger brew for cancelling your pheromones? Well, I thought we might want to take some with us tonight if we're going to The Cauldron," Susan's tongue flicked out across her lips, drawing attention to the freshly applied coating of dark red lipstick. "I'll need a fresh sample to brew with, of course."

Chris' shit-eating grin was all the response she needed so she tip-toed for a brief peck before freeing herself from his arms. She clacked her way over to lock the front door, before beckoning Chris to follow her through the beaded doorway into the warehouse.

He followed quickly, unwilling to lose sight of her legs in those heels and the expanse of soft skin her backless dress exposed. They passed through a short hallway with a few store rooms and a bathroom off to the side, then they were out under the lights of the nursery.

The contrast from the gloomy shop was staggering. Vast arrays of bright lights hung from the ceiling, catering for the needs of the rows upon rows of waist high stainless benches, absolutely covered with potted plants. Susan had moved her personal collection here from Laramie last month, swelling the nursery to capacity.

The inside of the warehouse was completely insulated against the cold winters and the industrially white walls reflected a lot of the light, making things almost uncomfortably bright.

Susan turned right and led him over to her spacious pavilion in the corner. It was a sturdy frame of hardwood beams, covered on the sides with flowing black fabric. The roof of the structure was mostly open, to allow steam from her cauldron or experiments to waft into the greater warehouse. It served to provide her some privacy and refuge, a space to relax and practice her magical arts. She often needed that after working for hours on her feet, tending the plants or managing the store.

She brushed aside the fabric acting as a doorway, giving him a come-hither look over her shoulder before sauntering inside. Chris followed like an excited puppy.

"Come sit down, honey," she was waiting for him just inside, ready to guide him down into a deep cushion-lined wicker chair. "Do you want a drink before we get started?"

"Sure. Thanks, Mom," Chris replied, already feeling his eager cock twitch inside his jeans.

Susan poured him a large glass of lemon water from a pitcher and handed it to him. As he took a big sip, she collected the other items she was going to need before checking on the simmering copper cauldron in the centre of the room.

The potion was coming along nicely, a light-yellow brew bubbling away happily, and she judged it ready to receive the final, key ingredient. This version did not rely on using silver and was therefore compatible with vampires, theoretically it was also stronger and longer lasting. Susan had been tinkering with the recipe for a while now and this was showing real promise. Her newfound magical strength allowed her to exert her magic over more complex reactions. This unlocked the efficient use of potent and rare ingredients without wasting them. She could now tackle more intricate recipes and pull them off.

The source of this newfound ability was Chris, she knew it. If she was being honest, she was absolutely besotted with him, drunk from the thrill and power of his gifts, high on the pleasure he tortured her with in the process of feeding her magic.

She rounded on him with lust in her eyes, her beautiful big boy, her masculine lover, her son in heart if not in flesh. Wasting no time, she grabbed a folded blanket from behind his chair, placing it in front of him on the rug. The large beaker she'd collected earlier was placed within reach on the nearby coffee table as she got down on her knees. She shuffled forwards onto the blanket, running a hand up his muscular thigh as she looked up at him.

Susan smiled up at him as her hands reached for the button on his jeans, unclasping it and making short work of his zipper too.

"Lift up, baby. Momma can't wait to feel you spurting again," the sultry witch purred.

"Oh, Jesus," Chris moaned as he lifted his ass and shuffled his jeans and boxers down to his knees. "Not the Mom-talk again."

"What?" Susan pouted seductively, eyeing the semi-hard monster now resting against his thigh. "I thought you liked the Mom-talk, honey. Last time you came extra hard."

"Yeah but you always tease me for ages when you do it," Chris complained half-heartedly as her hands sent tingles up his skin.

Susan parted his legs, leaning down into his crotch until her painted lips were barely an inch from his awakening cock. Her breath blew cool against his sensitive skin, making him twitch as he hardened further, blood rushing into his enormous phallus. Her eyes darted up to his for a moment and he reached down to run a hand through her silky black hair.

"Okay baby, I won't tease you this time... much."

With that, Susan finally closed the distance and wrapped her sultry lips around the tip of his thickening member. He hardened fully in seconds, his angry red cockhead spitting sweet, salty pre-come across her writhing tongue.

She let out a wanton moan, working her lips firmly back on forth over the sensitive ridge of his cockhead, making him gasp in pleasure as his fist tightened in her hair. More delicious fluids leaked from his pulsing tip as she tried to thrust her tongue into his little slit, the sensation was unbelievable.

"Oh fuck, you know what you're doing!" Chris cried out, slapping a free hand down on his thigh as she began using both hands to jerk his vein-mottled length at the same time.

"Mmm, do you like it when I suck on your fat cockhead, Chris? Do you like how I smooch it?" She released him from her mouth, running her wicked tongue up and down his underside and back up to his pulsing tip. A little spurt shot out across her dark red lips and she giggled cutely. "Mmhh, so big and tasty."

Chris watched in awe as the woman who'd raised him since his parents died paused and used a finger to swipe his fluid into her mouth with obvious relish. She made a real show of licking her finger clean before she arched an eyebrow up at him.

"Well, young man? Your mother asked you a question."

The sudden sternness in her voice sent an illicit shiver up his body. Chris, his mind overrun with pleasure and taboo, had to think back to what the question was.

"Of course, Mom, I fucking love it when you do that thing with your tongue."

Susan beamed pridefully at him, happy and thrilled at the effect she had on him, on them both really. Her hands began moving on his thick shaft again, slicker now from her saliva and his copious pre-come. She couldn't get enough of him, his scent, his taste, his magic, his love.

"Good boy. Now just relax. I'm going to show you just how much I love you and your wonderful cock, honey."

With that, Susan wasted no time wrapping her full lips around his helmet again, pausing momentarily to take a breath through her nose before pushing deeper.

Chris knew exactly what was coming but it didn't prepare him. Her lips just kept on enveloping his steel-hard erection. He felt his sensitive cockhead push past her tonsils and enter her tight, hot throat. The sensation was exquisite, felt his heavy balls tensing in preparation to shoot already and had to focus on maintaining control. The beautiful, full bodied witch just took him deeper and deeper, looking up into his eyes with the strained curl of a smile at the corners of her mouth.

"Thank fuck for magic!" he groaned, feeling thick spittle leaking from her lips, smoothing the way for the magic-assisted sword swallowing act of the century.

Susan almost choked on his mighty tool as she tried not to laugh. He was so goofy and looked so adorable when he was trying not to come too fast. She regained control and continued her decent, feeling his massive girth tremble and pulse in need, firing slippery pre-come directly down her gullet.

It shouldn't have been possible but finally her nose came up against his crotch, her lips straining around the thick root of his cock. She held there for a moment as he throbbed, so hot and hard inside her before the desire to breathe won out and she pulled her head quickly up and off the monster.

Susan gasped for breath, loving the adoration on his face. Her hands instantly began a firm, slippery jerking all the way from his raging tip to the sturdy base of his rampaging cock.

"Don't hold back honey-bunny, I want that sweet cum," she whispered huskily.

Chris let out a soft moan and shut his eyes as she swallowed him down once again and began a practiced, short stroke on about two thirds of his dick. She knew exactly how to bring him to the brink now. They'd had a lot of practice.

It hadn't taken long for Susan to demand he use his magic on her vagina as he had with Annabel. They were soon back to fucking like spring rabbits. Susan found she got a huge thrill from his new size and virility. She loved her ability to accommodate him, especially when he jetted his sperm directly into her womb. It was during this time she also discovered a little kink of her own, that she loved playing on the taboo aspect of their relationship. She never would have thought so, but it gave her such a thrill to tease him, to play on their previous relationship as mother and son. She was pretty sure he loved it, too.

ltpc
ltpc
3,762 Followers