Endgame with Taylor Swift

Story Info
Taylor and Jake reunite after her Reputation Tour.
1.1k words
4
13.1k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been quite a while since I had last seen Taylor. When we last parted she was setting off her Reputation Tour, and was leaving for several months. We both knew it was going to be this way, but that didn't make it any easier.

When she left we talked about how long she'd be away for, and how deprived we'd be. Deprived sexually that i, but we knew that once she got back it would be all the more special.

Another month flew by. It's now the end of November, and Taylor and I have been pretty much talking non stop over the last few days. Her tour is wrapped up, and she's heading back to New York. Needless to say, I couldn't wait. Taylor told me she'd be back tomorrow, and the first thing she's doing is coming back to see me. I went to bed, and waited for tomorrow to start.

I woke up to the sound of the intercom in my hallway buzzing. I had a feeling of who it might be. I hit the button and greeted the person on the other side with a tired "hello."

"Hey sexy. You ready for the best fuck of your life?" The voice from the other side asked. "Let me up now. I'm wet and ready for you Jake." My cock instantly hardened with those words.

I buzzed up Taylor, and waited at the door for her. In that time I stripped down to just my boxers. A very visible bulge had formed beneath them, and I wanted her to see. That's when I heard the knock on my door. I opened it to reveal the sexy blonde bombshell.

"Hey sexy." Taylor said. She ran over to me and wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug. Our lips met, and our tongues tied. It's like no time at all had passed.

"God Taylor. You look amazing." I said. "All those videos from your tour got me so hot. Anytime I'd see your sexy legs move I got hard instantly."

"Good baby. I'm glad." She said. "I imagined I was dancing for you. Sometimes on stage my pussy was soaked just thinking about it. Like I am right now. How about we take this to the bedroom?"

We ran down my hallway to the bedroom. Along the way Taylor threw off her coat, shirt, boots, and leggings. Leaving her only in her white lace bra, white thong and socks.

We got to my bedroom, and she jumped onto the bed. "Well, what are you waiting for Jake? Get over here." I climbed into the bed alongside her, and we immediately started to make out. Our tongues caressing each other's with our hot open mouthed kisses.

I reached around her back and unclasped her bra, freeing her perky tits. I moved my mouth away from hers to suck on each of her nipples. This caused her to let out a moan. That's when she reached down to my waist, and pulled off my boxers and freed my erection.

"I need this inside of me, but first I have something I know you'll love." That's when she brought her socked feet into my lap. "I left these on for you. You know what to do."

I wasted no time at all removing each of her socks. I couldn't wait to reveal her sexy bare feet. I missed them so much. "Fuck, Taylor. I've been craving these feet for months now."

"Oh I know baby. Have at em." I lift her feet up by the ankles to my nose and inhale deeply. I take in the wonderful scent of her feet before I introduce them to my mouth.

I lick up and down her warm pink soles, coating them with my saliva. Taylor moans huskily as I take her big toes in my mouth and begin to lick them. I move from one toe to the next. I make sure to pay close attention to each of them.

"Jake, I'm so wet. I need you in me now." I give one final lick to each of her feet, up and down her arches and soles, before I let them go. "I've missed your pussy so much Taylor. I can't wait to fuck you."

"Then what are you waiting for? Shut up and fuck me senseless." I quickly remove my boxers and Taylor carelessly throws her panties across the room. I move into position between her thick thighs, and bringing my mushroom tip up to her glistening pussy. With one smooth thrust I am sheathed inside her tight wet hole.

Taylor and I both moan in satisfaction as I begin to thrust in and out of her. "Oh god baby. I've missed your huge cock. Fuck me hard!" As if to encourage me more, Taylor wraps her legs around my waist forcing me deeper into her.

"Fuck Taylor, you're tight as ever. So fucking wet too." I moan as I furiously thrust. Our joined genitalia make wet slapping noises with each of my hard thrusts. The bed begins to creek and the room is filled with the sounds of our moans, and the scent of sweat and sex.

I take this time to look down at Taylor's glistening body. Her eyes are rolled back into her head, and her mouth is curled up in a satisfied grin. Her face only encourages me to go harder. This causes her newly thick breasts to bob and sway.

I move my head down to take her right nipple into my mouth I slightly nibble on it and move my tongue across it. This causes Taylor to hiss with pleasure.

After what seems like forever I feel my orgasm approaching. "Baby, I'm gonna cum!" I warn her. "Me too Jake. Cum with me!" I rapidly thrust into her, and I feel her pussy spasm around my cock, and I hear her scream and I know she's done. I give one final thrust, and with that I'm shooting my seed into her.

I pull my cock out, and roll off of her. We're both breathing heavily trying to catch our breath. "That was amazing Jake. I swear every time the sex is better and better." I know what she means. It seems like we're always in sync, and know how to get each other going.

"I know Taylor. It's fucking great. You're great. I've missed this so much." I turn my head, and look into her eyes. We smile at each other. "I've missed this too. That's why I have a surprise for you. I have a vacation planned for us. A week in the Caribbean. We leave next week."

I can't believe it. We're going away for an entire week to the Caribbean. "Taylor, does that mean I can see you in a bikini for an entire week? If so sign me up now." Taylor laughs at my enthusiasm. "Of course it does. My skimpiest bikinis, and flip flops just for you." She says with a wink. "Now let's get some sleep. We have some packing and preparing to do."