Ending the Feud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... Fucking fine by me..." Dylan says, moaning from the blowjob he's getting but putting his focus for now to the former country singer turned pop sensation, wrapping an arm around the leg planted down on the couch beside him as he lets himself be guided towards that inviting target. Sticking his tongue out, he starts to run it against her hole, tasting that dampness instantly while the touch alone causes Swift to moan out with approval already as he keeps that hand on his head. She need not worry about him moving back, and he begins to lick and lap at her outer folds, making his far from hesitant tongue work around the edges, teasing her clit when he works around the top of her pussy to make her gasp, before he drags his tongue down her slit and then right back up a couple times.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm!! Mmmmpphhh mmmmm..." The Roar and Firework singer between his legs lets out muffled moans around his big dick as she stuffs her mouth full with it with repeated and quick bobs of the head along an impressive amount of that fat size, proving her own words true as she shows off great skill in handling his cock to keep him more than just pleasured. She looks up, and similar to her previously despised rival in music she is actually loving the sight of Swift moaning as she gets eaten out, turning Perry on herself as she keeps on slurping in a loud and shameless manner on their mutual friend who has now become a very willing fuck buddy.

Caught up in the middle of this, Dylan is impressing as he manages to both handle a smoking hot and sloppy BJ that's making him moan as he feels himself being smoothly and quickly taken between the full lips of the busty babe in front of him, and keeps on lapping his tongue against the slick pussy of the equally stunning woman to his side. As he groans from every time Katy's mouth slides down or back up his pole to keep him coated with spit not to mention nice and hard, he keeps pushing and slapping his tongue against Swift's snatch, allowing himself to smirk into her wetness as he can hear her clear moans from his far from inexperienced oral talent.

"Mmmmm!! Oh yes Dylan!! Fuck... God!! Where... Where did you learn that??" Taylor says, the approval clear from her moans alone as her hand plays with his hair as her now more than just a regular friend continues to work his tongue against and around her snatch, his lips stained with her forming juices from how eagerly he's been tasting her sweet and needy hole. "Ahhhhh... You could... Mmmmm... Teach Karlie and Selena a thing... Mmmmm!! A thing or two about eating pussy..." She compliments, showing no shame in having revealed perhaps details of her private life to him and her now former rival, who herself is keeping more than busy by sucking away on the lengthy man meat of the stud who was supposed to be making them all bond as friends, and instead is now in the hottest threesome of his life getting blown by Katy Perry while eating out Taylor Swift at the same time.

Delivering another couple of sucks, the female on her knees on the floor lifts her head away with a groan, smirking as Katy takes in air for a moment and watches the other two involved in this enjoying themselves still. "I bet he is fucking good at munching some carpet... But personally, I think I'm way better at it." She boldly says, shifting back to stand up as she begins to further peel her dress off her curvaceous body.

Hearing that, both the others look over to Perry as Dylan lifts his head away from the snatch he'd been working over, but both take a long moment to just enjoy the sight of her large tits, and then her full, sexily thick backside along with her rather wet appearing pussy as Perry steps out of the dress. "Oh, you think so?" Taylor smirks as she swings her head over the back of the couch she's been straddling. "Well, we do have a lot of time to catch up on..." She says, accepting the offer as she now sits on the couch and spreads her legs wide apart for her ex-rival, following the lead as she now lifts her tight top up and over her head to let her perky and perfectly rounded tits be revealled.

"This... This is crazy!" Dylan admits as he watches Katy eagerly moving up now between those pins of the blonde. "But damned if it isn't fucking awesome..."

"Hey, who says you're getting a break..." Perry smirks now as she looks over at him, teasingly bringing her face close to the other woman's snatch. "How about you get the lube out of my bag over there, and you can fuck my ass?" She boldly says, her voice alone showing she isn't messing around with the offer as she shifts herself to be invitingly in the classic doggy style position.

"You fucking whore!!" Swift says, eyes wide upon hearing that offer but grinning with approval. "Offering up your ass to your friend like that... What makes you think... Oh, nevermind..." She trails off, laughing as he sees what he's doing.

Indeed, Dylan has already (as any red blooded male would) accepted the invitation as he's moved across to Perry's handbag, searching and finding the bottle of sex lubricant, now moving back to them and popping the lid off, so he can pour it down into the crack of Katy's big, juicy backside, causing her to groan as it trickles down over her asshole and splashes against her cheeks.

"Well... Ahhhhh... I can't risk a pregnancy..." Katy reasons but her sly smirk cast up at the woman she's kneeling between shows that there's more than just that boring reason to wanting that big dick in her ass. "Mmmmm... And if he can handle getting blown by us both? Imagine... Ahhhhh... How good he must be a fucking..." She groans, as he continues to ready her by using his finger, pushing it in and out of her backside in order to properly lube up that tight feeling back passage, and this finger banging alone is already making her push that juicy rump back towards him.

"Excuses excuses Katy..." Taylor smirks as she takes a hold of Katy's long dark hair, making her gasp as her pretty face is moved close to the blonde's wet snatch. "Get licking... And if you're still as good as you claim to be, then I'll return the favour to you... Since we're friends now after all..."

Flashing a naughty grin, the California Gurls singer happily obliges as she hooks an arm under Swift's thighs to keep herself in place close to her target, leaning her head down to kick things off by planting a kiss or two onto her now former rival's snatch, those quick smooches enough to make Taylor moan as she still has a hold of the other beauty's hair. Soon though, Katy is showing off what she's been bragging about, pushing out her tongue against that damp entrance that's already taken a top notch going over but can take plenty more as Swift groans her approval, her eyes glued to the smoking hot sight of one of music's most beautiful women starting to eat out her snatch with a couple of smooth up and down movements.

Caught up in their lesbian fun, they'd forgotten the hunk in the mix of this all but it had given him the opportunity to ready himself up, pouring and then stroking some lube onto his own cock for good measure with a round of short pumps of his hand. Moving back in, he watches the groaning beauties before him as Perry munches away on that tasty twat of Swift's before he grips those juicy cheeks of the dark haired stunner in order to spread them. She glances back, still flicking her tongue against Taylor's snatch but wanting to see that massive cock being shoved into her, as does Swift herself as she licks her lips, seeing Dylan line is cock up with Perry's asshole.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! Oh!! Mmmmmmm FUCK!!" Katy squeals out in shameless delight, her head tilting back when she feels that big dick being pushed forward between her thick butt cheeks, the hunk behind her groaning as he works in a few inches before having to pull out, doing do completely but then going back in to penetrate once more, getting used to her extreme tightness back there even with all the prior lubing. "Stick... Stick it fucking in me!! Come on!!" She hisses, glaring back with gritted teeth to show her sinful craving to be fucked up the ass by her longtime friend, and finding herself rocking forward each time he thrusts into her and makes them both moan out. "Fucking fuck my ass you hung motherfucker! Fucking... Mmmmmphhh!!"

Perry would have made further demands but her face was quickly turned forward and pressed down against the other woman's snatch, making the Blank Space and Love Story singer moan now as she feels the soft and pouty lips of the other woman grinding against her lower ones, Swift nodding with approval and a dirty smile on her pretty face as she now gets to enjoy more tongue work on her pussy. As she moans, Taylor is showing she certainly has a love for woman-on-woman fun, loving the feeling of Katy's tongue as she begins to lap against her wet folds and even feeling the slight vibrations of Perry's own groans of enjoyment from the ass fucking she's taking at the same time as she dines on some stunning popstar pussy.

"Ahhhhh SHIT!! Mmmmm... Oh... Oh sweet fuck!! MMMM..." Dylan moans as he thrusts his dick in and out of the tight back passage of the busty beauty in front of him, that fine and thick rump pushed up and out at him as she stays in this almost doggy style position, allowing her to rock back against his pumps but still keep her face planted into the other woman's snatch while she takes it up the ass. "Mmmmm... Fuck!! Katy... MMMM!! Your ass... Is fucking amazing!! AHHHHH..." He grunts out, his hands gripping her waist just above those smooth and rounded butt cheeks that are already making a slight and sexy jiggle each time he pumps into her. Whether or not she heard or cared about the compliment isn't exactly on his mind as his gaze switches between down at that big booty he's getting to pump in and out of as he keeps up a steady and firm pace to help himself get further up into that back passage, and over across at her head being right down between the legs of his other long time friend.

"MMMMM!! Mmmmphhhh!! MMMMM... MMMMM!!" Katy's moans are muffled against the other woman's pussy she's pressed against, her lips hungrily sucking and slurping on those slick folds and her tongue rapidly flicking out to collect the juices, eagerly drinking them down and occasionally groaning at the taste of the blonde's nectar. As she gets her stunning and thick ass banged from behind, she's making sure to get the maximum pleasure out of this by using her free hand to stimulate her own just as wet pussy. Her fingers quickly glide back and forth over her snatch as rubs and toys with herself, the action alone would have been enough normally to keep her moaning but as she eats out another just as stunning woman in front and takes a deepening butt pounding at the back, those cries are perhaps louder than they've ever been for a long time, if ever in her life.

"MMMMM!! Oh yessss... Mmmmm!! Oh Katy!! MMMMM!! You eat pussy... So good!!" Swift all too openly admits to her now ex-rival turned lesbian fuck buddy, keeping a tight grip of that long raven-coloured hair and using the other to squeeze and toy with her own ripe breasts as she feels Perry's tongue lashing out with expert skill at her dripping wet slit. "Mmmmm... Yes, like that Katy... Fuck I've missed this!! OOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMMM..." She groans out as she licks her own lips, staring down at that gorgeous face between her legs as Katy more than backs up all her claims about her pussy eating ability, making it all the more impressive as she's doing it all while taking a far more than just fine anal pumping at the same time.

Having long gotten over the small matter of any possibly friendship being irreversibly changed from all of this, the lucky and hung stud in this threeway is more than in the swing of things as he works his hips up forward to ram his cock deep into Katy Perry's ass before drawing back a few inches so he can drive back in to make them both moan out. He even delivers a sharp spank onto her booty, causing her to groan into the snatch of Taylor Swift that she's dining away on and more than fuelled on to do so by the seeing to her fine and shapely behind is taking, and making it rather clear than even with this size of dick she's taking this is far from her first time taking it up the ass.

"MMMM!! FUCK!! Oh FUCK!! MMMMM YES!!" Katy squeals in joy, turning her face away from the pussy she'd been licking as she shoves her fingers into her own snatch, rapidly jamming them in and out of her dripping wetness and roughly pushing her thick and full ass back against the stud nailing her from behind. "Cumming!! Fucking... FUCKING!! AHHHHHH OOOOOOOOHHH MMMMM..." She moans out, her cheek resting against Swift's snatch to stain her own skin as the pleasure hits her hard, an orgasm rocking through that curvy body from being fucked up the ass. Her butt cheeks still jiggle with every deep and firm thrust she takes, Dylan not stopping pumping away into her even as he feels that increased tightness around his member, and that no doubt helps the pleasure of the pop music beauty maximise as she keeps finger banging herself until she's finally done cumming.

"Hope you've still got some left in the tank Dylan..." Taylor smirks, running her hand playfully through Katy's messy dark hair. "You wouldn't be a good "friend" if you didn't help me get off as well..." She teases, referencing that this is all supposed to be a way to get them all to be friends again, instead of the lewd sexual encounter it has become.

"Shit... Well, when you put it... Mmmmm... Like that..." Dylan says, breathing in deep as eases his dick out of the well fucked behind of Perry, making her groan at the empty feeling now in her back passage.

"Let's... Let's switch places..." Katy suggests as she shakily moves up to sit on the couch. "I want some of what your little pussy posse has been getting these past couple of years..." She adds, grinning at her former musical nemesis.

"Gladly..." Swift almost purrs as she moves up to stand, casting the lucky male in this threeway a wink as she turns around and spreads her legs, bending over forwards and sticking out her shapely and smoothly rounded booty to his grinning approval. Similar to how the other woman had positioned herself, the blonde slips down and hand underneath herself to already start to tease her own wet pussy, the other hand up on Perry's thigh to keep her leg apart for her as she leans her head down. "Haven't met a woman yet who hasn't loved this... But I'm sure you remember it..." She says with a dirty tone, a flash of a smile up at the other just as beautiful pop star before she runs her tongue slowly up that very damp slit, easily tasting the juices that had formed from the orgasm moments ago and having no issue with tasting and drinking down those sweet fluids.

Meanwhile, after having helped himself to a long swig of water to boost his energy for this sex performance of a lifetime he's having to put on, he's lubed up his cock again just to be on the safe side. Now he steps back in, spreading those lovely cheeks apart and pouring a bit of lubricant down onto her asshole, making Swift groaning into the snatch she's servicing. Those cries only continue as just like before he uses a finger to work the liquid up into her back passage to properly prepare her, showing yet again that this might not be his first time tapping some ass, but never having had a couple of stunning backsides like this before.

"Mmmmmphhh!! Mmmmm... Fucking give it to her Dylan..." Katy encourages, moaning from the licking she's getting on her twat and groaning as she pushes her fingers into her mouth, sucking her own pussy juices from off them with a loud and shameless slurp, even groaning at the taste. Her other hand, again just like her new-found friend did before, is on the top of that blonde haired head, Perry's eyes switching from down at that gorgeous face right up against her snatch as Swift's tongue goes to work with licks and flick, and across up to watch the hunk who had just fucked her ass nice and deep about to do the same to the other musical beauty.

"Well, if you both insist..." He smirks for a moment before he presses his dick against that puckered entrance, using a firm push to invade and make both him and the stunning woman he's now fucking groan out as he feels another just as pleasurable and tight back passage all around his inches. Hissing for a moment as he draws back, he keeps the head inside her before he pushes back in with a moan, his hands gripping both of her desirable rear cheeks as he starts to break into a slow to kick off with but steady motion. "MMMMMM FUCK!! Shit!! Just... Mmmmm!! Just as fucking tight!!" He states between grunts, wisely showing no preference between the two stunners he's getting to bang. Staring down, he watches his cock vanish up a few inches into, then pulls out a bit from the second beautiful backside he's fucked tonight, the sight alone making him grin but it's the snug feeling around his fat tool that's keeping him sweating and moaning with every thrust.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMM... Mmmmmphhhhh MMMM!!" The singer of Style and Out of the Woods lets out loud but muffled moans into the pussy she's slurping and sucking on, the fluids of the other woman coating Swift's lips and starting to drip down and off of her chin from the repeated carpet munching being done and all to Perry's moaning delight. Teasing her fingertips against her own wet snatch, it's clear the blonde is loving having a big dick shoved in and out of her backside as he moans away and rocks that ass back against the incoming thrusts, craving it even further into her and still keeping her focus on eating out her former rival-turned-fuck buddy in front of her.

Raising a hand up, Dylan delivers a spank to the very ass he's fucking, enjoying the sexy jiggle her cheek makes and giving the other side a quick blow as well before he resumes gripping that fine booty to keep it spread, allowing a little less friction so he can keep smoothly and stiffly thrusting his cock in and out of her super tight asshole. He's more than happy to keep on driving into Taylor's magnificent butt as she clearly wants from how that ass is being pushed backward to meet each and every thrust he gives her, moaning himself deeply and with no shame at all as the bangs one of the planet's hottest women up her rounded ass while she in turn tongue-fucks another of the world's sexiest singers.

"OH FUCK!! MMMM!! You fucking... Ahhhh!! Hot little rug muncher you!!" Katy groans out, her eyes half narrowed and staring down with burning lust at her fellow popstar as Swift continues to lap and lash her tongue all across and around that tasty and dripping wet snatch, the sight of course made all the more hotter as Taylor takes it up the ass and finger fucks herself at the same time as servicing Perry's love tunnel. "Yeah!! MMMMM FUCK... Take that fucking... AHHHHH... Dick up your hot fucking ass..." The Firework and Part of Me singer adds, licking her lips as she looks across to watch the blonde getting her butt stuffed full with thick man meat just like Katy herself had gotten and loved every moment of just before, but now is more than just enjoying getting her own lower lips seen to by another woman, and expertly so if her constant groans of delight are any indication.

"MMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!! MMMM MMMMM MMMM!!" Swift squeals into the snatch she's eating out, while pumping her own fingers back and forth into herself as she feels the pressure building as her ass continues to be hammered deeply and firmly from behind to keep her butt cheeks shaking while her asshole takes that big dick over and over again. Not wanting to pull away from the tasty treat in front of her as she stays sandwiched between a hung hunk and a busty beauty, she keeps her pretty face planted against Perry's snatch, but as her eyes start rolling up and her hand motion gets more feverish it's clear that she's about to hit a high quite unlike anything she's gotten before.