Ending the Feud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

Feeling it just as much as the woman currently cumming, Dylan groans as he once more has to withstand the increased tightness around his cock as Taylor's back passage clamps around him as she orgasms, still driving those already soaked fingers of hers right in and out of her pussy while she still gets that ass fucked and attempts to keep eating out Katy's snatch. Grunting as sweat drips off his handsome face, he manages to dig down deep and last, easing off on the force and timing of his pumps but still working his manhood in and out of that tightness to ensure she gets satisfied and then some, resulting in her groaning away even after she finally stops cumming and pulls her hand away from her spent honey pot.

"Mmmmmm... Sounds like someone enjoyed themselves..." Katy teases as she runs her hands through the other woman's hair.

"Mmmmmphhhh... Mmmmm..." Swift lifts her face away, gasping for air but soon grinning up at her ex-rival. "I so fucking did... Ahhhhhh..." She happily admits, but groans as he pulls out of her asshole, causing her to look back. "Dylan, you're still hard??" She says with a tone of awe in her voice.

"Not for fucking long if this keeps up!" He says, but his smile showing he doesn't exactly mind that happening now.

"Poor man!! Helping us both get off, but not getting to?" Perry smirks, slipping off the couch and moving up towards him as Swift turns and also follows to kneel. "We can't have you leaving with blue balls now, can we?"

"No we can't..." Swift adds. "But how can we do that I wonder?" She adds with a teasing tone.

"Uh, do I get a say in this, or...?" Dylan asks with a chuckle.

"Nope! You just stay there, and let me and the "girls" here finish you off." Perry says, making her intentions clear as she cups her own large tits, using them to capture that long and thick to match cock between and making him moan instantly as that ample flesh gets rubbed against and around his member. "I can't wait for you to... Hey!"

The reason for Katy's gasp is Swift coming up behind her to reach around, grabbing those large tits in her own hands and pushing them against their now formerly just a mutual friend's cock, making him groan out in joy as Taylor starts to slide Perry's breasts up and down the shaft that has been in both their tight, stunning asses and made them cum harder than they ever have before.

"I think we are going to finish you off Dylan..." The blonde grins sexily up at the sweating stud, showing no issue in fondling another woman's chest as she works those large and rounded mounds smoothly up and down along that thick size, and the raven-haired woman being groped just groans as her tits get lightly squeezed and she watches that cock getting pumped in between her own chest despite not doing the motion herself as she planned.

"Mmmmm... This is a new one... I'll need to use it again sometime..." Perry giggles, looking down to see the head of Dylan's cock popping up from her cleavage formed from her boobs being pressed firmly against each other, ensuring that dick is sandwiched perfectly in all that softness of one of, if not the finest rack in all of music. Giving the other beauty an intense and still lusty stare for a moment, both ladies then look up with grins at the man who has gotten them both off and impressively is still to cum himself, but the dirty looks they give him show that won't be the case for much longer.

"Come on... Cum for us Dylan!!" Swift almost purrs as she gazes up at the man who moments ago had been deeply fucking her tight ass, and now had his cock being fucked by the large, jiggling tits of another woman who he just so happens to have also anally banged over the course of this unexpected sexual encounter. "Give us all that fucking cum... I want to swallow it all down..." She demands despite having already been satisfied by him, but she's still as lustful as she was to begin with it seems, proven by how she's eagerly using her hands to slide Katy's mountains all the way quickly up and down that rod, showing perhaps this isn't the first time she's used another woman's breasts to pleasure a man before with how smooth the motion is.

"Don't forget about me baby... Mmmmm... I want some of that spunk too..." Perry licks her lips at that thought, but she can feel his dick starting to throb between her boobs as they get rubbed and pumped along his meaty fuck-stick that she, along with the just as gorgeous singer behind her, have become extremely familiar with as this threesome has progressed. "So fucking do it Dylan! Fucking cum... Mmmm! And fucking cover our fucking faces with all that cum!!" She shamelessly begs with another filthy smile, letting out a groan as the fingers of Swift grip those bouncing breasts, keeping them firmly pressed against that pulsating cock as the hunk in front of them grunts and just gazes down to see that red hot sight of two beauties working together to service his dick with the greatest titfuck he'll ever get.

"AWWWWWW FUCK!! SHIT... Here... MMMM!! Here it fucking cums!!" He warns with a grunt, and quickly Perry's tits are released from around him, allowing him to grip and furiously stroke off as the two babes line up in front of him, mouths open and greedily expectant for a creamy reward.

The soon get just that as with a deep groan Dylan shoots the first thick blast of jizz out perfectly into Katy Perry's awaiting mouth, making her groan as that spunk splashes off her tongue and hits her lips a little as she gets the second shot as well. A slight aim to the other side and now Taylor Swift gets a dose of cum as her perfectly aims the load into her oral hole, and similarly she moans at the sensation of that thick seed filling her mouth up. He switches between the two stunners, making sure both get a just about even amount of his load but the moving causes a slight miss of his aim at times, with Perry left with a streak on her face next to her lips, while Swift has some on her chin starting to drip downward.

By the time he sighs and releases his now spent cock, both women have so much collected cum in each of their mouths its almost spilling out over their lips which would be a hot enough sight to finish with. They aren't done their though as sharing a glance, both Katy and Taylor close their mouths and swallow down his jizz with loud, shameless gulps finished off with saucy smirks cast up at this lucky stud. Just as Perry was about to reach and take a hold of that cock perhaps for one last lick, she instead gets licked as Swift leans in and uses her tongue to clean off the spunk on the side of Katy's face. Not to be outdone, Katy then turns and uses her tongue to scoop up the jizz left on Taylor's chin to leave them both cleaned up and sharing another lustful stare.

"That... That was... Holy shit, that all just happened..." Dylan says with disbelief, shaking his head at everything that's just happened but smiling with satisfaction over it all.

"Yeah... Yeah it did..." Swift says with a smirk, looking over to the other well-fucked female.

"And it was really fucking hot!" Katy grins.

"So... So are all... All friends now?" He asks, moving to sit down on the couch to take a rest, groaning as he sits back.

"Hmmmm... Maybe, maybe not..." Perry says. "I think we'd all make better fuck buddies personally..."

"That... That we would... But we'd better keep it secret..." Taylor states. "Considering how much the websites freaked out when they saw me and Karlie kissing that one time, and my team had to do major damage control."

"So... Did this all succeed, or not?" Dylan says, sounding confused.

"You just got to fuck us both, and you're worried about if you did a good job or not?" Taylor asks with a laugh.

"Honey, we came hard and so did you... So who do you think succeeded here?" Katy adds with a similar sexy smile cast at him.

"Well... When you put it like that... I guess I did end up Ending the Feud..." He reasons with a smile. "All I need to do is come up with an excuse that someone will believe to explain how I managed to do it... Without mentioning that I had the best sex of my damn life on the way to doing it!"

* * *

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers