Endings Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers

"It's okay Paul. I'm scared too, but it's just a kiss."

"No pressure, huh?!"

I slipped my hand into his and squeezed it to reassure him. I really wanted this to feel right. When he didn't let go I started to think it might. It had been a very long time since I last held hands with someone, let alone in public, and it felt surprisingly good to have a small connection like that. In fact, it was making me tingle all over. I laced our fingers together to keep hold of him for the short walk back to my flat.

We were both nervous and it only got worse when we were inside. One kiss could decide so much. I put my keys down and turned to face him. There was a metre or so between us and he was looking at me with a mixture of desire and fear that was probably mirrored on my face. I wasn't sure when to close the gap, unsure of starting this, but he took matters into his own hands, striding forward and pulling me into his arms and against his hard body.

His lips were on mine a second later, gently for an instant, before he was encouraged by my soft moan to deepen it and I met him in every movement. I forgot anything and anyone else, this was too good. I had no idea how much time had passed, but when he drew back from me I whimpered at the loss.

Panting for breath I cracked my eyes open, bright green orbs greeting me.

"So..?" he asked, his voice soft and shaking.

"Oh god, Paul," I gasped out, grabbing his head to crush our lips back together.

I felt him relax then, and the kiss which was already incredible got even better. I wouldn't have thought that was possible, but the feel of his lips on mine was doing strange things to me. It wasn't just lust and the fact that I was getting hot and hard the longer this went on, it was the sense of this being right and making a difference in my heart not just my cock.

I gentled the kiss, needing not to get too carried away. My heart was pounding and I needed to breathe, plus I really needed to sit down because I was starting to shake. I led him to my sofa and sat, gathering some oxygen and my thoughts before I looked at him again. His lips were wet and slightly swollen, his eyes seemed to be glowing with intensity. I was sure no-one had ever looked at me with such want before.

Ideas of slowing this down faded and I pulled him on top of me, stretching out as best I could and making sure as much of him was in contact with my body as possible. It felt good to be pressed down by a hard male body, and he seemed to like it too, his lips back on mine a split second later and a soft sigh leaving his mouth as we reconnected.

We were far too involved in each other to notice anything going on around us, which was why it was only the loud gasp and hearing the words, "Oh fuck! Sorry Max," after a few minutes that made me realise we were no longer alone.

I sat up slightly, blushing when I saw my sister and then laughing when I figured she was more embarrassed than I was.

"I thought you were out for the day, I wanted to get my straighteners back," she mumbled, looking at the floor for a moment before her eyes raised again, apparently sure at least that we were decent. Then she saw Paul properly and her face screwed up with confusion.

"Cam?," she started uncertainly. "No, you're not him. Um, hi...sorry."

Paul was a lot smoother than I could be at that moment, I was too busy laughing at the look on her face.

"Hi Alison, I'm Paul. Pleased to meet you, although I guess there might have been a better time than when I was snogging your brother!"

Her look of confusion just increased at that and she looked at me for help, but I had trouble composing myself enough to tell her.

"Paul is Cam's cousin, he just moved here and Cam asked me to show him around."

"Looks like you didn't get very far. Or was it just a personal tour?" she asked, making me blush again.

"We may have got a little distracted," Paul admitted, although he didn't look too embarrassed or worried by it. "I ought to go home for a bit though babe, there's too many boxes to be unpacked. I'll come by later if that's okay."

I knew I looked disappointed, but it wasn't fair to argue. Also, he had called me babe which meant a lot.

"Sure, whenever you like. Do you need a lift back to yours?"

He grinned at me and pointed out the window. "I think I can make it to there," he said, indicating the block of flats right next door to where I lived. "I forgot to mention we were neighbours. Number 34 if you want to come find me."

If I wasn't surprised enough by that he kissed my lips quickly to say goodbye, and then leaned to whisper in my ear.

"I will definitely see you later, but you know where I am if you can't wait!"

I watched him leave, my eyes glued to how well his jeans hugged him as he walked. His last look back at me showed him exactly where my attention was focussed and he left with that grin on his face, laughing.

"So, spill," Alison said as soon as the door closed.

I smiled. "It seems Cam's cousin is gay, gorgeous, and available. More than that, well..." I checked my watch, "I did only meet him two hours ago!"

* * * * * *

I didn't want to cave too early on going to see him and make myself look too desperate, but I couldn't get that kiss out of my mind. With him gone though, I was sure I could do this, because I hadn't thought of Cam once during all the time we kissed. Two hours with him had cured the last of my broken heart. Alison was very interested in what I was going to do, but I managed to get her out of my place fairly quickly so I could decide.

He said he'd come back, but he'd given me no idea when and I didn't know how long I could wait. In the end I left it three hours before I headed over, cursing myself for not holding out longer. I'd spent plenty of that time looking out of my window trying to work out which flat might be his, wondering if he could see me from where he was. I got through the outer door with the same code for ours, so it was only a few moments later I was knocking on his door.

There was no chance of me playing this cool really, but I didn't have to. He smiled at me when he opened the door, grabbed hold of me and pulled me into his flat, kissing me almost desperately. He gave me a sheepish grin when he had finished plundering my mouth, and I stood there slightly dazed.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't sure if you would come. I didn't want to put any pressure on you in case you still think this is weird, but after we kissed, well, I desperately hoped you would want me as much as I want you."

"That's a hell of a lot. I've been pacing for the last couple of hours so I didn't look entirely desperate!"

"I could see, I just didn't know if that meant you were working out when to come round or whether you could do this at all. I thought I should give you some time."

"I can do this."

"Thank god!"

"It's just I'm not sure what 'this' is. What do you want?"

He looked confused. "I told you earlier, I want a relationship. I really like you and I want us to give this a shot."

It was my turn to grin. "No, I meant right now, what do you want? A kiss? A suck? A fuck?"

I heard him groan before he answered -- he liked my suggestions.

"Would it be greedy to say I'd like all three?"

"Good answer," I murmured, walking back towards him, intending to take control of him now.

He let me get close but then took my arm and span me round so I had my back to him, his arms wrapped around my chest. I could easily get away, but when he pressed his body into mine I really didn't want to. He held me tenderly but I could feel every part of him against me, one part in particular, and when he ground his erection into my backside I groaned loudly.

"You have no idea what you do to me," he breathed into my ear, "you are so beautiful, and now you are mine I'm going to enjoy every moment of making love with you."

My body sagged against him, but my cock was rigid at his soft voice in my ear and what he was saying to me. I let out a little whimper at the idea of us making love. I thought he might laugh, but he was too busy nipping at my neck and sucking on my earlobe, which just made me moan more. His hands slid up under my top and he stripped it off me, only letting his lips leave my skin for the second it took to get it over my head.

Half naked now, he took advantage of having my body available in front of him, kissing, nipping and licking across my neck and shoulders while his hands ran over my stomach and rolled my nipples between his fingers. I put my arms behind us both, letting him have total access to my body and stroking his arse with my hands. I was quivering with desire already and he hadn't touched me below the waist.

He soon put that right. His hand slid down from my stomach and across the tent in my jeans. My legs tried to give way, but he just held me tighter to him and refused to let me drop to the floor as his hand rubbed harder and squeezed my cock.

"Is this for me?"

A kind of breathy moan of pleasure left my body, which seemed to be a good enough answer for him. He ground his hips into me again, making sure I knew he was also hard.

"You've done the same to me Max. I am so hard just holding and touching you like this I'm not sure I can last even until we get naked, but I'm going to try."

"Please," I whimpered, not even sure what I was asking for.

"Anything you want baby. Tell me what I can do for you and it's yours. I'm yours."

I'd never been so dazed so soon, desperate but unable to work out for what, my body totally in need of something, anything, that would bring me to completion. His words were driving me wild, and his confession that he was mine sent shivers through my body. His hand was still gently caressing my cock through my clothes and that increased my distraction.

"I think you need to come, don't you?" he whispered. "Let me help you."

I couldn't barely walk or help him as he moved me to his bedroom, lying me down on the bed and removing the rest of my clothes in one swift move. I lay there naked, aroused beyond belief, and barely able to register the fact he was staring at my naked body.

"You're beautiful," came a reverent whisper.

Then he was on me, knowing I couldn't hold out just going straight for my leaking cock. Suddenly it was no longer neglected, it was surrounded by heat and warmth and it felt incredible. I moaned and cried out as he caressed me, his lips and tongue working my tool, but all it really took was a few passes of his closed lips up my shaft with a little suction and I was shooting my seed into his mouth.

I lay panting, my mind clearing a little more with each deep breath I took, the immediate need dissipating but ideas of what else I wanted forming in my mind. I grabbed for him and pulled him up on top of me, wondering why he still had clothes on and resolving to sort that out very shortly, but first I pulled him down for a kiss, my hands in his hair and tasting myself on him as his tongue played with mine.

"That was amazing, thank you. I don't know what you did to me, but I couldn't think straight. Now though, I'm wondering why I am the only one naked."

"Sorry baby, I got too carried away with what I was doing. Let go of me and I'll sort it out."

I hadn't even realised I was holding onto him, but my arms had worked their way down his body while we kissed, so instead of my hands being in his hair one was across his shoulders keeping his body tight to mine and the other was resting on his lower back, just above his jeans. That one had slipped under his shirt and I could feel the heat and softness of his skin. I stroked gently and felt a shiver run through his body.

"Seriously, you need to let me up. I promise you can get right back to that, but I need to get out of these jeans before I explode."

It was kind of a teasing comment, but he looked pretty serious and was probably far from comfortable if the bulge I could feel was any indication. Reluctantly I let my hands fall to the side of him so he could move, and I watched as he stood, slightly shaking. How much he wanted me was obvious, but I wanted him just as badly, and now I had some control of myself it was time to take control of him.

"Let me, I want to see and touch you now."

My hands were shaking as I stood too, reaching out for him, getting close so I could strip him. I raised his shirt first, making him wait for the relief he needed and allowing my touches to trail up his body to a small groan, his skin twitching under my fingers. He lifted his arms to help me and I bent my head to lick across a nipple while he was unable to see.

That touch earned me a louder groan and I forgot what I was supposed to be doing, sucking a nub into my mouth and nibbling at it while pinching the other. Frustrated and more horny he struggled out of his shirt, trying to push me away.

"Please, not now," he gasped.

I conceded, knowing he was in much the same state as he had got me not long ago. He needed release badly and I wanted to see the rest of him. I dropped to my knees so what we both wanted would be easy to achieve as soon as I freed his cock. Face to face with the bulge in his jeans, I licked my lips, hands frantically working to get the zip open and pull them down, amused both at discovering he was going commando, and the moan of relief and pleasure he let out as his cock sprang free.

It was beautiful too, not that I had expected any less. Thick, a good length, hard as a rock and already leaking a little of his juice that I eagerly licked up. He tasted good too, and I wanted a lot more of that. From his heaving breaths I doubted it would take long.

I licked up his length, lubricating him and tracing a vein with the tip of my tongue. His hands came out to grip my shoulders and hold him up and I decided to leave him there rather than lie down. I liked the visuals when this was done to me, and I hoped he would too. My tongue played across his smooth head, teasing at his slit and where his foreskin met it, and swirling around slowly before I started to take him into my mouth.

My eyes raised to look at him, and his were barely open, just about able to see what I was doing to him. From the sounds he was making and the look on his face, he was loving it and he was close. I sucked him in, taking about half of him into my mouth and wanting the rest but I didn't know if I had time to work him in, and decided I didn't if I actually wanted a taste.

It turned out to be the right decision, as he was closer to coming than I realised. A few more bobs of my head and he shot into my mouth, groaning loudly. I savoured the flavour of him, proud that I had been able to get him as worked up as he had done to me. I dimly recalled there was some reason I thought this would all be odd, but at the moment all it seemed to be was very very right.

Gathering him into my arms as I stood up, I carefully laid us both down on his bed. I'd got too used to not cuddling, or something like we had just done being instantly followed by some fucking, and I didn't want that right now. If he could truly offer me something different, then it was going to start now. To my delight he didn't try and pull away, he snuggled closer, wrapping himself around me.

I let out a contented sigh, but he was still panting and didn't respond other than his movement towards me. This was pretty much perfect, a warm and hard body against me, looking forward to knowing more of it but a moment of calm before that. I turned and placed a soft kiss on his arm where I could reach, hoping that it meant the same thing to him as it did to me. Then I started to wonder.

Hell, how could he be serious about even half of what he said earlier? Fine, he wanted to get laid and he knew how to sweet talk me, and I didn't really have any objection to that, but all his talk about a relationship and liking me from a photograph, that was probably rubbish. He talked to Cam and he knew I was an easy lay, and I could hardly deny it. He also knew I would fancy him, just as I did his cousin.

The sigh I let out then was less contented, but he didn't seem to notice that one either. I wished my head would stop whirling with thoughts like that and I could just appreciate the moment, but it wasn't turning out that way. What we had done so far, that shouldn't have happened, or at least not so fast. I had never been much of a slut before Cam, and that had turned out badly. I should have known better than to get carried away with Paul.

He was gorgeous, I had to admit that he pushed all my buttons, and what he said had ticked all my boxes too. Shame he had the heads up about what I would want to hear. To make things worse, I now knew how easily he could turn me on, and that made him dangerous. I didn't want to be a sex toy again, I was only going to get hurt. Christ, he'd even admitted he was not long out of a relationship, and if that was the truth I was the rebound fuck.

Suddenly all the things I had worried about earlier meant nothing. I'd proved he didn't remind me of Cam in the way he kissed me or touched me, but a whole new panic had set in. I needed to get out of here before I got too comfortable in his bed or his arms. I felt him relax against me, his breathing turning deep and even, and I hoped that meant he was going to sleep.

I pulled away from him, disentangling us carefully and slowly so he didn't wake. He stirred once or twice and I froze, but my movement didn't seem to bring him back to consciousness. I stood up carefully, trying not to rock the bed and keeping an eye on him. Even like that he was beautiful, but I tore my eyes away from the sight of him like that, the duvet just covering up to his waist and his toned stomach and chest displayed to me. I licked my lips despite my best intentions.

Quietly I gathered up my clothes and got dressed, blushing when I realised some of them were still in his living room. How had I got so carried away with someone I had just met?

There was a part of me that wanted to go back, lie with him while he slept and take that time even if it was nothing more, but the largest part of me was screaming at me to run before I fell in love with another unsuitable man. I managed not to actually run between his flat and mine, but I only took a full breath when I was back in my flat and the door was locked and bolted behind me. Even then I realised he could see me from his place and I rushed to close the blinds.

Falling hard onto my sofa I closed my eyes and groaned at my stupidity. I needed a shower to get the feel of sex off me, and then I just had to hope that he didn't come and find me when he woke up. It was too much to expect he wasn't going to give me another go, I just needed to stay strong and remember why this was a bad idea.

* * * * * *

ingarlm
ingarlm
1,059 Followers
12