Endless Confusion Pt. 04

Story Info
Betrayal, dominance, and forgiveness. Plus, kinky sex.
1.2k words
3.94
7.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian

I hear her crying as soon as I leave the room, and I pause. It kills me to hear her in pain, but I am not the one that can comfort her right now. She hates me and with due cause. I did use her... at first. Then I saw how beautiful her personality was... how beautiful she was. However, my enemies could never know that I had fallen in love with someone. They would hurt her to get to me. So I kept up the charade at the cost to our relationship.

She heard Brandy telling me about how genius it was to use Marcova's daughter to get to the crime lord. I had to laugh and agree, all the while wanting to stab him. I would have explained this to Allana that night, come hell or high water, but I received an urgent call from one of my lieutenants. Another one of my enemies had bombed my boat yard in hopes of delaying my firearm shipment. I've spent the last three months trying to clean everything up. Allana didn't know that though.

The urge to burst through the door and comfort her was overwhelming, and so I followed it.

Allana:

Are you kidding me? He can't leave me alone for five minutes? Adrian bursts through the door and races towards me. I hide my face from him, as I don't want him to see my tears. Too late.

"You are killing me, my love. Please stop these tears. I didn't mean to hurt you..."

"You are hurting me just by being here! I told you to leave me alone, and what do you do? You ignore everything I say just because it doesn't fit in with your perfect fucking plan... You think that everything and everyone has to fall in line with whatever you say. Well let me tell you Rambo, I am not one of them. It's been a long fucking day and I want you to leave me in peace." I am panting by the time I finish my rant, and I belatedly notice his facial expression.

Pure fury. Damn. Who cares, anyway. He's the one that was using me and hurting me, so he can go ask the doctor to help him remove the stick up his ass. I don't share this though, because once again, Adrian is leaning over me.

"You. Are. Mine. Period. Now, I am sorry that you felt the need to cry as its been a trying day, but you are going to listen to me. You are coming with me after you are discharged, and I am going to protect you. We can worry about our relationship later." He starts to walk out the door but I scream at him one last time.

"THERE IS NO FUCKING RELATIONSHIP!!". He turns around slowly, controlled anger on his face.

"Did you forget, my love, the rules? I believe that you have broken all of them in the twenty minutes since I have arrived. I am willing to forgive your transgressions as you are injured, but make no mistake, you will apologize. Right now. Or you will spend the week after you are healed, in my bed, recovering from a punishment. I love you, but you know that I do not tolerate disrespect." Each word is growled out and I can't help but lower my eyes submissively.

"All due respect, Sir, I do not feel that the rules apply in the face of betrayal." My words are whispered and filled with pain. I can't believe that he thinks that our D/s relationship still stands after he destroyed me. BDSM is supposed to be Safe, Sane, and Consensual and I don't feel any of those right now.

A finger runs down my cheekbone and dips under my chin, raising it to his gaze. His eyes are tender and filled with pain and... love? I have to be imagining it as I was just a pawn to him... A toy to use and throw away after he was done. Still, there seems to be love in his eyes, swimming in those beautiful cerulean depths.

"Even though I understand, it destroys me that you don't trust me anymore. It was a gift that you gave me, in the bedroom and out, and I regret making you take it away. I want to explain everything Angel, but right now just isn't the best time. As far as my role as the Dominant, and you as the submissive, we never actually talked out a termination of the contract. Technically, it still stands. I will not make you do anything you don't want to do, obviously, but I will still require you to apologize. I want to rebuild our relationship, and I can't do that if it starts out with disrespect on your part." His words are regretful and soft, but there is an edge of steel behind them.

He expects me to apologize... I can do that. However, if he thinks that he will get anything else from me, he is dead wrong. I loved him... hell, I still love him. I just don't trust him and he is going to have to move mountains to prove to me that he is telling me the truth.

A finger taps my cheek, reminding me of the task that he placed before me.

"I'm sorry for disrespecting you, Sir." I struggle to make my voice contrite, but I suppose I succeed because he nods in gratitude.

"I forgive you, sub. However, after your wounds heal, you must understand that I will not hesitate to bend you over my knee in the face of disrespect. That is not how our relationship goes, even if we are not on the best of terms right now." My jaw clenches and lust runs through my body in response to his delicious threat. Although he would definitely make it a punishment that I wouldn't enjoy, it's what he would do after that I am anticipating.

He stands up to leave and, to my surprise, I gasp and reach for his hand.

"Please don't leave..." Tears fill my eyes again and he turns around. He looks surprised at me, hell I am surprised at myself for wanting him to stay, but he shakes his head. My heart falls and tears run down my face.

"Agapi mou, I am just going to talk to the doctor about your discharge. Please don't cry, you are breaking my heart. I love you and I will not let you leave me again." My back stiffens in the reminder that I left him, not the other way around. I rip my hand away from his and glare at him, opening my mouth to give him hell.

"Thee mou, you are, as the Americans say, bipolar. No more disrespect love, or I will start to keep a tally for when you are healed." He growls out and then walks out the door.

Fuck. He really wants to piss me off. First with the remark about my leaving him, second with calling me bipolar, and third with threatening to punish me! He needs to learn that a Dom earns respect... he lost mine. He will have to earn it if he wants my submission back.

A plan forms in my head and I grin an evil smile. I'll just have to make it difficult for him to earn me back...