Endless Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my left hand on her back and gently started stroking her. It was like I was on autopilot. My body and my motions were just responding to the environment that I found myself in. A part of me wanted to push her away, but another part of me wanted to grab her and caress her like I had done so many other times in the past. Laura put her hand on my stomach and started making soft circular motions.

“I missed you baby…. I missed you so much Wilson.”

I didn’t say a word. I didn’t know what to say to her. I wanted to tell her that I missed her; I wanted to tell her that I loved her. I wanted to tell her that I never stopped loving her. But those words couldn’t come out. They words were blocked by the pain that I felt from the day she cast me aside.

I could feel my cock starting to swell. And from the way Laura was laying against me I knew she could see the bulge forming between my legs. She slowly started working her hand down my abdomen. I could feel my breathing increasing while she slowly reached my crotch. I held my breath as I felt her hand teasingly brush my cock.

“Mmmmmmm,” she moaned when she felt my hardness.

I was starting to get hot. Little beads of sweat started forming on my brow. Then she grabbed my cock through my sweat pants and gave it a nice squeeze. Her touch was soft and gentle. I should have stopped her but I couldn’t. Laura knew all of my week spots. She knew exactly how I liked to be touched.

I was swimming in the scent of her perfume. Thoughts off all the wonderful times we shared together flowed freely throughout my mind. Before I knew It Laura slipped her hand inside my sweat pants and wrapped her fingers the shaft of my cock.

“Agggggghhhhhhh….” I moaned with my eyes closed.

A part of me wanted to open my eyes, But another part told me not to. I was afraid if I looked at her that I would tell her to stop. But stopping Laura was the last thing I wanted to do. Her small, warm, white, little hand felt so good wrapped around my cock. I could feel her breathing as well as mine start to increase. She stroked my cock nice and slow. My hand slowly slid down her back. I didn’t stop moving my hand down until I had a hand full of her plush ass. Laura’s ass felt so fucking good. “What the fuck am I doing?” I thought to myself.

“Ohhhhh…Baby…. I missed you so much…. I’m so sorry” She moaned. Just before she took my cock deep into her mouth.

When I felt her warm mouth wrap around my cock I knew she had me. I opened my eyes and watched my hard black cock slide into her pretty white face. It was so fucking sexy. She looked like she was in her own world. Her eyes were closed but you could feel and almost see the passion behind her eyelids.

My cock felt like it was home again. It was like coming home after a long journey. It felt good, it felt familiar, and it felt safe.

“Ohhhhh…Baby…You don’t know how much I missed that.” I whispered to her.”

I closed my eyes and grabbed a nice hunk of her ass while Laura made love to my cock with her mouth. Some women will suck your dick, and some women will give you head, and some women will just give you a blowjob. Laura took cock sucking seriously. She did it cause she loved doing it. Laura was a giver when it came to making love. Her focus was pleasing her partner. And that was what I loved about her. I’ve had my cock sucked by many women, but I’ve only had my cock made love to orally by one woman and that was Laura. I love pussy more then anything on earth, but a woman’s mouth wrapped around your cock is just incredible.

I started working her dress up her body while she sucked my cock. I wanted to see her bare ass. I wanted to touch her soft flesh again. Without skipping a stroke she lifted her ass off the couch for me to slip her dress up. I got it up to her wide hips and got stuck. Laura giggled, and then she looked up at me and said,

“Let me help you with that baby.”

She stood up in front of me and put her hands behind her back. She had the sexiest little smile on her face. I was just amazed. I looked down at my cock, which was standing straight up in the air with a nice thick coat of Laura’s warm saliva on it. All I heard was the sound of her zipper and the soft sound of her dress falling. The first thing I saw was her plump tit. They looked massive. It was like looking at them again for the first time. They were beautiful. Laura dress didn’t hit the ground. It rested right there on her hips. She smiled at me cause she knew me. She knew that I liked breast. But she also knew how much I loved pussy.

Smiling at me, she wiggled her hips bent over and removed the rest of her dress. When she stood up I was shocked to see that her pussy was completely bald. Laura saw the shocked locked on my face and smiled, then she whispered softly,

“You like that baby…. I know how much you love pussy hair…but look at it…. Look how smooth she looks (referring to her pussy as though it was another person)

Then she said, “Come here baby…. Touch her…She’s missed you so much.”

Laura spoke real slow and soft. She knew how much I loved to hear her speak like that. She knew I had a pussy hair fetish. I used to lie in bed and softly stroke her pussy mound for hours. I used to love running my fingers all over her soft pussy hairs. I loved feeling soft curly pubic hair on my tongue. Laura reached out for my hand. Then she took my hand and placed it on her bald pussy. Her pussy mound was incredibly soft and smooth. It was like touching a brand new pussy for the first time. She folded my fingers in my hand leaving my index finger free. Then she put my finger against her slit and pushed her hips forward. My finger just melted into her pussy. The outside of her pussy may have looked different, but the inside of her pussy felt the same.

She tilted her head back and shuddered when my finger entered her juicy pussy. I slowly started working my finger in and out of her cunt. I never took my eyes off her face. She looked so pretty. Looking at her moaning with her eyes closed brought back memories of all the wild nights we had spent together. When we were together in the past, we never fucked in the dark. I always kept the light on. I loved looking at her facial expressions. I loved how focused she was on getting off. It didn’t matter if I had my cock in her mouth or in her pussy. Laura would always put her heart and soul into it.

The insides of her cunt felt wonderful. Laura knew how to work her pussy muscles. I could feel the walls of her pussy squeezing my finger. Soon I forgot about the missing hair. I gradually increased my pace with my finger. She was moaning softly and moving her hips forward. My cock was rock hard. I couldn’t take it any more. I removed my finger from her wet pussy and sat back on the couch. Laura smiled at me. She knew what I wanted, and she knew what I needed.

Slowly she climbed up on the couch and straddled. She stared into my eyes as she grabbed my cock. I could feel the tip of my cock at her slippery entrance.

“You’re so hard baby…I missed you so much…. I need you Wilson…I love you.”

Then she closed her eyes and slowly descended herself onto my cock. Her decent was slow and sexy. It was almost magical. I watched my cock slide into a pussy that I thought I would never see again. Her silky moist passage soothed my aching cock. For a second I actually thought I was dreaming about fucking her again.

We both moaned softly and at the same time when she finally sat down on my lap with my cock planted firmly in her sweet pussy; she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. Then she wrapped her hands around my head. We kissed passionately while she slowly started moving up and down. I wrapped my hands around her and pulled her into me. It felt as though time stood still. I loved this woman and I know she loved me.

Slowly she started moving up and down using her well-trained cunt to bring me into her sexual domain. Her pussy was so wet and juicy. She broke our kiss and looked into my eyes while she road me. Then she whispered softly in my ear

“Does it feel good Baby…? Does it feel like it used to…Did you miss her?”

I was speechless, all I could do was moan and nod my head. I grabbed her thick white asscheeks and motioned for her to go quicker.

“Fuck Me Baby…. Fuck me,” I moaned.

Laura was started working that ass on my cock. I let go of her ass and wrapped my hands around her plump tits. I stuck my tongue out and took turns licking them while she bounced up and down. Her nipples were nice and hard. Laura loved getting her nipples sucked. She really liked it when I would bit down on her breast and softly chew on her nipples.

“Oh…. Shit baby…harder…yeah…. yeah like that…. Oh…Oh…. I’m going to cum!!!!” she moaned as she started cuming.

Laura’s body froze in mid stride…I bit down on her tits and grabbed her ass. I used all my strength to hold her up as I thrusted myself upwards into her smooth white cunt.

“CUM!!!…CUM BABY!!!!…. CUM FOR ME!!!” I shouted into her chest.

Her entire body shuddered. …And then I felt her pussy walls contract around my cock.

“Yeah…. That’s it baby. Cum…. For me…Cum for Big Daddy.”

Then I felt all of her breath leave her body, as she collapsed on top of me. Her cunt slowly loosened its grip on my cock. I could feel her warm juice leaking out of her pussy and onto my balls. Laura didn’t say a word. She buried her head in my chest while she caught her breath.

We held each other and kissed passionately. Laura could feel my cock Twitching in her pussy. She broke our kiss and stood up. Then she bent down and started sucking my cock again. She licked and sucked her juices of my cock replacing it with a nice coat of her warm saliva. Laura was one sexy bitch. (And I say that with no disrespect to her) Even with a cock in her mouth she looked absolutely adorable. She wrapped her little white hand wrapped around my cock and started stroking me. She used her tongue to lick and tease the head of my cock. My cock was rock hard once again. I wanted to explode all over her face. She was one of the only girls that ever let me do that. It takes a special woman to let you cum on her face. Some women love to fuck but they hate cum. Laura loved cum. She loved it in her mouth, on her face and in her cunt (which was my favorite).

I was close to the edge I could feel my balls starting to boil. Then she stopped suddenly.

“Mmmmm…Not yet big Daddy….”

Then she stood up and extended her hands. I reached out and she pulled me of the couch and spun me around. She then got down on her knees and bent forward on to the couch. Her thick white ass looked so smooth. She knew how much I loved hitting it from the back. She looked back at me, smiled and sighed,

“Come and get it baby.”

I didn’t hesitate. I got down on my knees and placed the tip of my cock against her moist pussy lips.

“Mmmmmm…don’t tease me baby…stick it in…Stick that dick in me baby.”

She was talking all sexy and nasty which was exciting me big time. I pushed forward and slowly sank my cock in her. I didn’t stop till my balls landed flush against her bald pussy. We both moaned when my cock reached the bottom of her pussy. I’ve fucked her in this position a bunch of times, but this time it felt different. If felt like it was our first time together. It was getting knew pussy.

I started working my cock in and out of her cunt. I made sure I pushed all 8-inches into her white body on each thrust. She started moaning like crazy. I would increase and then slowly decrease my pace. When I slowed down I would grind myself into her body. I could feel my balls pressing against her juiced up clit. Laura was going nuts; she started pushing her sweet sexy ass back to me.

“Fuck me baby…Ohhhh…. Oh…Ohhhh…. Yeah that’s it Fuck me hard baby.”

I loved hearing those words. I started humping her hard and deep. Her ass was jiggling nicely to my thrust. That’s why I love women with nice thick Asses. The saying “More Cushion for the Push’in,” is for real. There’s nothing on earth like sinking your cock into a soft cushion of flesh.

I couldn’t take it any more. I wanted to cum ,I wanted to cum hard and I wanted to cum in her pussy. I knew it wouldn’t be long before I let loose my juice. I closed my eyes and started concentrating on how good it was going to feel. Then I heard some thing that stopped me dead in my tracks. Laura said,

“Fuck me baby…FUCK ME IN MY ASS!!!…I want you to cum in my ass…. Baby.”

At first I thought I was hearing shit. I’ve wanted to fuck her in the ass before but she always denied my wishes. And I respected that and stop stressing the issue. I thought I was on some weird pre-orgasmic trip. My mind had been racing with thoughts from the moment I opened the door. I was stuck in mid stride and uncertain of what to do. She looked back and smiled at me. She could see the confused look on my face. Then she said,

“Come on I know you’ve always wanted to fuck my ass…Its all yours baby…put it in my ass…. I want you to cum in my ass.”

With my throbbing cock still buried in her cunt I said,

“Are you sure baby…we don’t have to baby...Are you sure you want this honey.”

She replied, “I want it baby…. I want to give this to you…. just go slow OK.”

I nodded my head and slowly pulled my cock out of her cunt and placed the head of my cock against the rim of her asshole. Her asshole looked so small next to the tip of my cock. I didn’t want to waste another second I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum bad. I put the head of my cock firmly against her ass and started to push. I could actually see her ass hole stretching a little. Laura’s body seemed to tense up as she braced herself. I’ve watched a lot of porno and I knew that once you got the head past the rim it would go in nicely.

I eased back and then I started pushing again. I could see Laura biting down on her lip.

“Relax baby girl…just let me get the head in ok baby.”

Laura nodded her head and relaxed her body. As soon as she took a deep breath I pushed hard and my dick head popped into her ass. It was the tightest thing I have ever felt in my life. I held myself there until she relaxed her body again.

“Are you Ok baby.” I whispered to her.

“Yeah…I’m Ok…Don’t stop baby…fuck my ass…I want this…Go ahead baby.”

I pushed half my cock in and pulled back. Her ass was like a vise. I fucked her ass super slow using half of my cock. With each thrust her ass seemed to be stretching. And that’s when it started feeling really good. I would push it in a little further with each thrust.

“Damn…baby…your ass feels so fuckin good…. FUCK!”

“Mmmm…fuck me Wilson…. Fuck my ass…. Deeper Baby…fuck my ass.”

The sound of her voice and the things she was saying was driving me insane. I established a nice smooth rhythm while I fucked Laura in the ass. I concentrated on the different sensations I was feeling. Her ass felt totally different then her pussy. It was like having sex for the first time. In life you only get one shot at a first time. You never forget the first time a woman wraps her lips around your cock, you never forget the first time your cock slides into a pussy, and I will never forget the first time your cock slides into a woman’s ass.

I had held on as long as I could, my balls started rumbling and I knew I going to blow.

“Oh…Shit baby…I…. I’m gonna cum…”

“Cum…Cum in my ass…cum in my as baby” She moaned back to me.

I grabbed her by the hips and rammed my cock deep in her ass and exploded.

“Ohhhh…Shhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiittttt.” I moaned as the first blast of hot cum shot out my cock.

Laura started bucking wildly, I tried to hold her still but I couldn’t. It took all of my strength to hold her in place. I drove my cock into her and shot another huge load. I growled like a deranged animal. I thought I would never stop cumming. Thick hot cum poured out of my cock into her sweet tight ass. Fucking Laura’s ass was incredible, but unloading my nut in her was mind bending.

I collapsed on top of her back. I was exhausted, sweaty and breathless. My cock slowly started deflating inside of Laura’s ass…I could feel her entire anal passage squeezing my cock. The slightest movement brought on new sensations. My cock felt lick it was trapped in her ass. The most erotic and the most incredible sexual experiences I ever felt would be short lived.

Laura pushed herself up which caused me to lift up also. She reached behind for my hands. She took my hands and pulled them forward and wrapped them around her waist just under her breast. I hugged her with her back to me for a few minutes. I was still swimming in my orgasmic thoughts. Thinking about everything that had just gone on. Then Laura said something that brought me back to reality hard.

“Wilson…..Wilson.”

“Yeah baby…what’s up?

“Do you think…………...?” Then there was a long pause.

As soon as she said that I knew what was coming next.

“Do you think………well…can I be your girl again…. Do you think we can get back together?” she said in sweet childish way.

I took a deep breath. I knew that this was going to happen. I had a feeling that there was going to be a price to pay for my lust. The whole night flew through my mind at warp speed. I could have stopped this at many different points but I didn’t. Laura came over to my place with a plan. She knew me well and she new that she could easily seduce me with sex. It would have been a lot easier if she would have just said she wanted to get back together before we did all this fucking. Because that answer to that question I knew. Getting back together with Laura was a question I’ve asked myself a thousand times. And I always came up with the same answer. It was the answer that I promised myself that I would never deviate from no matter what.

Laura turned her head to the side and looked into my eyes. With my deflated cock still buried in her cum filled asshole I said,

“No…. I’m sorry baby…. It could never be like it was.”

I watched her face change instantly…. Her smile was gone. Her smile was replaced with a frown and tears. Laura let go of my hands and placed them over her face. I felt so fucking bad. I eased my cock out of her ass and stood up Laura never said a word. She bent her head down and cried silently into the sofa cushion. I didn’t know what to say. What could I say? I started to feel bad, but them I said to myself, “fuck that shit.” Why should I feel bad? She came here, She wanted to fuck, and she told me to fuck her asshole. She did all this shit. I figured she needed a moment to herself so I went into the bathroom to clean up.

While I was in the bathroom I stared into the mirror and looked at myself. At first I felt bad but then all of a sudden I got angry. I know some of you ladies out there reading this story are probably thinking,

“Why the fuck is he angry, He got what he wanted, he fucked her, used her, he fucked her in the ass.”

Let me explain. To this day I am still angry with Laura. You see Laura and I could never ever get back together. And the reason is simple. “Trust ” I knew long before she came over that night that I could never trust her again. How could I ever be comfortable with her? What if her husband started selling her dreams again? What if he wanted to get back with her again. Was I to be the pawn in her Endless Cycle with the father of her child? She chose to break up with me and go back with him. Laura’s decision to come over was a gamble at best. I guess she thought she could do what most women do. She thought she could use her pussy as weapon. She thought if she let me fuck her in the ass that everything would be fine. She thought by giving me something that I wanted I would welcome her back with open arms and forget the pain she caused. So many women use their pussies as a means to get what they want. They think men are so simple… “Give them some pussy and they will forget everything.” That shit does work with some men. But as for me, I was way beyond that shit. I made a decision years ago to “Never Let Pussy Control Me.”