Endless Cycle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Women use their pussies to get what they want. They count on it. It’s there ace in the whole. It’s no great mystery. Just open your eyes and look around you. There are a lot of men out there that are easily blinded by pussy. To me the are weak men. Just because a woman spreads her legs, it doesn’t mean that you just forget about what she has done. The few minutes of sexually pleasure cannot wipe away weeks of pain. I’m no better then the next man, but with each relationship I get involved in I walk away a little wiser. Laura did teach me something. I learned, that the next time an Ex-girlfriend shows up at my door and wants to fuck, stop her dead in her tracks. And tell her upfront; if she is here cause she wants to get back together say so. If she wants to fuck, say so. We can fuck but it changes nothing. She can suck me, fuck me and even let me fuck her in the ass. But I’m not changing any of my positions jus because you spread your legs.

When I came out of my bathroom Laura was gone. Regardless of what you may think, I truly loved her and would have done anything for her(well almost anything). I don’t know if she walked out of my apartment hating me or understanding me…. That is a question that I will never know the answer to….

The reason I wrote this story is because a few days ago I saw Laura and her daughter at the local Path Mark (The Local Grocery store Chain In New York). I saw her from a distance, actually I saw her from behind. Her lovely ass was forever burned in my mind. Shit…. I could pick it out in a police line if I had to.

I was going to say hello to her. I was actually planning on sneaking up behind her and surprising her. The all of a sudden a white man came up behind her and placed a few things in her cart. Then I heard Marissa say,

“NO daddy… I don’t like that kind.” Referring to a brand of cereal.

I immediately spun my cart around, and walked the other way. The white man was apparently Laura’s husband. I wanted to say hello, and I really wanted to say hi to Marissa, But…If I walked up and said something I knew it would cause nothing but grief For Laura.

There’s one thing that a white woman should never ever do.

“Never Ever…tell another White man that you were once involved romantically or sexually with a black Man.” They can’t handle that Shit.

It takes a special breed of white man to handle that shit…. You ladies out there know what the fuck I’m talking about. You know damn well you better not even mention one of your Ex- black Lovers to your new White Man…

But that’s Another Story from the Zilla Files

The end

The story you just read was a true story. I’ve changed the names to protect the innocent.

The Only innocent person in this whole story was little Marissa; I hope she has a wonderful life.

Peace be with you Sweetie.

Love

Zilla

Please send your thoughts and comments.