Endless Ecstasy

Story Info
Vampire makes lonely gentleman hers.
1.1k words
3.9
29.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at home with one of my favorite movies, a tale of a vampire who is looking for a mate for herself and finds one in a high school boy. I was just getting myself some red wine when a knock at the door made me jump. Outside was a man with a notice in his hand. "Are you Dale?" he asks me, and I nod my head. He hands me the notice and stands there as I read it.

Dale,

I have some of my friends up at my home this night for a special party, and I would like to see you there as well. My driver will bring you to my mansion, and you don't need to change- we will arrange for clothes and a shower for you. But we would like to see you there.

Theresa XOXOXO

"Let me grab my coat and slip some shoes on," I tell the man, "and I will be out in a few minutes." Nodding his head, he lets me do what I asked- then, he drives me out of town to a mansion on top of the heights overlooking Clarkston. Theresa stands at the doorway as I arrive, and she hugs me just as I get out of the car. "I was glad that you came here," she said, as she flashed me a smile filled with pearly white teeth.

She escorted me to a room and let me shower and change into what she provided... and it surprised me. Laid out was a full tuxedo with a white tie, tails and a cape that was black lined with red satin. "She must have something extraordinary planned for me this evening," I thought as I changed into the formal.

Oh, she had something planned alright... but it wouldn't be what I believed.

We sat down to dinner and, over Steak and Lobster, discussed what happened with her over the course of the years. "I've been in Europe and Asia, visiting there," Theresa said in her silky smooth voice, "I hoped that you could come with me, and we do some stuff together."

"I would like that, Theresa," I replied, then told her that I've been working at developing internet websites, all while looking into her eyes. I didn't take much notice before of them- but now, they seemed to capture my spirit.

"I hoped that this night could last forever," she told me. I replied, "I wish it could, too." It was then that she extended her hand to me, and we rose from the table and to the bedroom I was in. "I know how we can make this night last forever," she whispered into my ear, and I was eager to do it. All during this time, she was undressing me from the formal... and when she finished, she pushed me back onto the bed and started kissing my body- sucking my nipples, kissing and licking on my neck. When she kissed my lips, it was the most profound experience of all.

She then moved slowly down my body, showering it with wet kisses and licks, up to when she reached my hard cock. Licking it all around, she plunged it into her mouth and sucked it like there was no tomorrow. She made me cum deep into her throat, swallowing every drop, then came back up and kissed me again, our tongues doing a heated dance with each other. My rod was hard once again when she impaled herself onto me, giving out a moan of delight. Her tight pussy caressed my cock, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. She stretched this lovemaking until it was midnight...

It was then that she kissed my neck again, all without removing her warm pussy from my hard dick. When she reached one point, I was screaming, "I'M CUMMING!!!!!" I dumped my load of hot juice into her pussy... and I felt what was like 2 sharp needles enter my throat, drinking from my vein there. The prick increased my orgasm... and when she lifted herself off of me, I was into what felt like a deep sleep...

I had slept all the way through to the next evening, when I woke up to find her sitting next to me. Her voice was once again like velvet when she said, "Remember when I said that we could make last night last forever?" Nodding my head, she said, "I did just that... now, you're like me." She smiled again- and this time, nestled in that smile, were 2 sharp canines. She told me that she was a vampire- and that she had wanted me for a long time. She had planned the seduction- and her biting my throat had consumated the promise. "Come with me," she said, "It's time to learn how to keep yourself young."

Leading me back to another bedroom, she had a young woman sleeping in there. "She has been dreaming that a young man will sweep her off of her feet and make passionate love with her," Theresa told me, "You will be her prince... and she will be your first night. Keep from taking her blood until the moment your orgasm begins... and she will no longer be alive." I was dressed in my formal once again- and Theresa had become invisable until the woman had realized that only I was with her. When she awakened, we kissed passionately as she undressed my body. She was wearing a seductive black evening gown... and as I unzipped it, she was shivering in anticipation of what was to come. Her nipples were hard as the cold air caressed her body. I kissed her passionately, then showered her body with kisses as I slithered down her body to where her pussy was and I assaulted it with my tongue, making her howl with delight. She was sure to please... and she cummed twice for me, then I kissed her lips once again, letting her taste her own juices.

"I want you to impale my pussy with your rod," she said with a gutteral sound, "Fill my honeypot with your sweet nectar." I couldn't answer no to her... and so my cock filled her pussy and started pumping into her. I was kissing her as I moved my pole within her vagina, and she was milking me up to when she was ready to have me fill her with my lovepotion. When I did, I felt the prick of my fangs against my lower lip... and when I went to kiss her neck once again- I bit into her tender throat, the flesh rendering like the softest silk. As she orgasmed once again and my cock was filling her, I was drinking her blood from her throat... and she finally slumped onto her bed, no longer breathing.

Theresa had been watching... and her lips formed into a smile. I knew that there would be many more nights when we would bring others here... and they would experience the last erotic night of their lives.